Bring4th
The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity (/showthread.php?tid=2721)

The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 05-22-2011

Greetings sisters and brothers,

I have recently completed my book of philosophy after spending a decade writing and re-writing it.

I describe my book as a concise Spiritually biased philosophy for the New Humanity...

Subjects discussed include:

2012 and its significance and meaning /
Benevolent and malicious Extraterrestrial Life-forms / Benevolent and malicious higher level entities / Channeling / Consciousness / Drug use & abuse / Evolution beyond this level of existence a.k.a. “Graduation to 4th Density” or “Ascension” / Extraterrestrial Influences on Humanity / Faith / “Forces-Of-Light” & “Forces-Of-Darkness” / Freedom / “God” / “Gods” / “Guardian-Angels” / Higher levels of existence / Knowledge / Madness / Meaning of existence / Monotheism / Morality & Ethics / Mystical Experiences / Oppression / Pantheism / Polytheism / Perception / Politics / Reincarnation / Religion / Science-Fiction / Secret Societies / Shamanism / Soul / Spirituality / “Spirit-Guides” / “The Universal-Mind” / UFOs / “Wanderers” & “Walk-Ins”

Not surprisingly, my book / philosophy has been heavily influenced by the Confederation's philosophy, and I use many quotes from the Law of One.

I certainly do not intend for my book to be a replacement for the Law of One or any of L/L's publications, but I hope that it might serve as a suitable introduction to the Confederation's philosophy for those of us relatively new to all of this information.

You can read my book online on my website or download it as a pdf file.

This is offered free of charge.

you can find my book at the following address:

http://eternal-unity.org/index.html

Please feel free to make any comments you may have regarding my book on this thread.

Jim Kent +

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Confused - 05-28-2011

Thanks for sharing, Kent.

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - transiten - 05-28-2011

Yes, thanks from me too!

transiten

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 07-26-2012

I'm going to get some physical copies of my book printed in the next month or so...

If anyone is interested in a copy - please let me know...

Members can PM me, or non-members can email me at:

eternal-unity@hotmail.co.uk

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 07-26-2013

Greetings Sisters and brothers,

I request anyone's opinion of the following:

I've recently completed the definitive version of my book of philosophy, writing it in more usual paragraph structure and removing any typos and logical inconsistencies.

I am currently in the process of recording an audio-book version to give away to any seekers that might find it useful to listen to rather than just read. This will not cost me anymore than my site does already.

Even the abridged version will run into 2 and a half to 3 hours at least.

My original intention was to just give it away as a free mp3, but I'm also thinking that people might like to listen to it streamed online. The only problem with this is that as the recording is going to be so long, I will have to pay a fee, even on a site such as Soundcloud. ( Which allows free accounts to upload 2 hours. )

I'm more than happy to pay this fee to have it streamed online, but only if I think that someone will listen to it streamed.

My question of you all is this:

If you were interested in an audio-book of philosophy, would an mp3 download suffice or would you rather be able to stream it instead?

I would greatly appreciate your opinions on this matter, and please post any opinions or suggestions you may have on this thread.

I thank you in anticipation of your responses.

L & L to all!

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - ocean50 - 07-27-2013

Thanks for the book, I'll check it out. I would say mp3 download would be enough. I personally download things to read/listen to at a later date.

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 10-09-2013

(07-27-2013, 03:45 AM)ocean50 Wrote: Thanks for the book, I'll check it out. I would say mp3 download would be enough. I personally download things to read/listen to at a later date.

Greetings ocean50,

Thanks for the reply!

The completed recording of the audio-book runs to 3 hours and 16 mins, and so I therefore have decided just to make it available as an mp3 download from my site.

I will advise when this mp3 and the revised version of my book is available online.

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 12-13-2013

Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

I'm delighted to announce that the audio-book version of my book is now available to stream or download free from the following Soundcloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/www-eternal-unity-org/the-philosophy-of-eternal

The definitive version ( V11 ), from which the recording was read from, will be available to read and download free by the end of the year.

Any comments welcome

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 03-19-2014

I'm delighted to announce that the new website for my book is now complete and available:

http://www.eternal-unity.org/

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 09-05-2014

Update

Greetings Sisters and Brothers,

To follow are some thoughts and ideas regarding my book, which I feel don't warrant a re-write but are worth noting...

Another piece of motivation for including the essay titled "My Millennial PLEASEME" at the end of my book is so that it might serve as a metaphorical get-out-clause. That is, just in case most if not all of my philosophy and beliefs turn out to be true, anyone who stumbles across the info in my book who did not want to "know" such ideas can easily dismiss all of my words after reading the "credibility" destroyer that I perceive this essay to be. Therefore honouring the "Law of Confusion".

For those of us here whose first language is not English, I would remind you the audio-book version of my book is available free as is the text version. If you are looking to improve your English skills, then listening to and reading my book together might aid you in this process. I have a clear speaking voice and use many quotes and terminology from The Ra Material.

Due to my Spiritual bias, I chose to ignore the genetic tweaking of Humankind in the "past" by ET Civilizations. Whilst this event may be considered very important to our physical being, in Spiritual terms, it may be considered less important. However, I now believe that it is worth noting.

Alien Abduction is another aspect of life on planet Earth that perhaps may have been worth noting, but again, I chose to not mention this in my finished book.

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 09-15-2015

UPDATE:

I have chosen to deposit the following info here as I currently don't have any other suitable place on the net to do so...

My personal and band's myspace pages have been hacked and malicious links inserted in place of the previous legitimate ones.

I therefore decided to remove both pages.

My book's website seems to be unaffected, so please don't let this deter you from accessing my work there.

My band's soundcloud page is still up and running, so that is safe to use also. 

Jim  

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 10-04-2016

Greetings, 

I'm happy to announce that the updated version of my book, Version 12, is now available from my website, free as always.

I had considered the previous version complete, but I wanted to include a picture of myself. Since the last rewrite, I have become aware that some consider it somewhat disingenuous not to include a picture of the author in and / or on a book and therefore I decided, for the first time, to do so myself. 

In doing so, I discovered a few previously undiscovered typos and a few other tweaks I wanted to make as I went along. 

Other than that it's pretty much the same book as Version 11. 

The new version is no longer completely compatible with the audio-book version, but I will happily email you a copy of that pdf file it you would like that version also.

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 06-10-2017

Greetings, 

I've just discovered that the pdf file of Version 11 is still active and available for download from the following link:

http://www.eternal-unity.org/assets/eternal-unity-v11.pdf

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 02-11-2018

Greetings, 

There is one final amendment I've made that I couldn't not include.

While I wait for this final version to be available online on my book's website, I thought I'd share the extra page here:

* UPDATE:  Summer 2017

It was previously Carla Rueckert's understanding, and therefore by extension, my understanding, that the year 2012 represented a metaphysical cut-off-point in terms of possibility of polarizing and graduating on this planet's current evolution to 4th Density. Therefore requiring any potential graduate to have done so by the time Gaia rose to 4th.

However, it would seem that this might not be the case. The following is taken from an update from Carla's book; "Living The Law of One 101: The Choice":

"A Note About 2012

In a number of places in this book, Carla Rueckert mentions the time of December of 2012 as being the time by which seekers of truth would need to have made their choice of polarity, either in service to others or in service to self, in order to be harvestable. When Carla began doing the research for this book in 2005 this was seen by her as a strong possibility. It was felt that the energies of the fourth density would be too strong for third density entities to be able to use for this purpose.

However, as the grand date has come and gone, it is abundantly clear that catalyst continues unabated in all of our lives, and opportunities for learning still greet each of us as the Earth spins a new day. Though we cannot know how and when, precisely, harvest will transpire—Carla’s perspective was just one theory among others—we are of the opinion that so long as we are still breathing third-density oxygen, we have the ability to learn, grow, and polarize. This includes making the choice itself.

After four years of declining health, Carla passed into larger life on April 1st of this year. If she had had the opportunity, she, in the spirit of a good scientist, would have realized that her theory had been overturned by the hard data of actual experience, and she would have subsequently, with great humility, made this exact change to her book. So we would like to suggest that when you read her occasional statements in this book regarding seekers having only until 2012 to make this choice of polarity, that you simply ignore this statement.

Carla’s emphasis on a date in time in no way affects the rest of the message contained in this book which, as you will soon discover, is largely concerned with timeless spiritual principles. Fortunately the heart of Carla’s message, and the remaining 99% of the text, is right on target. She writes effectively and eloquently about the work of clearing and balancing the energy centers that is the prerequisite for being available for harvest. She had a gift for speaking from her heart, and for helping other people to get their own heart chakras open and clear. We are certain that you will enjoy your journey into your heart, aided by Carla’s own.

In Love & Light,

Jim McCarty Carla Rueckert’s husband and scribe for the Ra contact. Louisville, Kentucky July 12, 2015"

This new insight is particularly motivating for me as I feel strongly that the reason I am here now on this planet has everything to do with The Harvest, but I also feel that I came late to the party.  If there is indeed still time for those of us incarnate as contemporary Humans to make the choice and graduate in this harvest and I inspire just one entity to graduate, then my efforts have been worthwhile. To paraphrase Ra, as the universe is one being, then to serve any aspect of The Creator is to serve all of The Creator  

The time-scale of this opportunity may well extend for decades or even centuries and that in itself gives me cause to celebrate.   

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 05-26-2018

Greetings, 

My book's website has now been updated with Version 12A, which is identical to Version 12 apart from the amendment as detailed in the above post.

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 06-02-2021

I'm pleased to announce that the new Version 14 of my book is now freely available from my website:

V14 is largely identical to the previous version, apart from including the glossary from the new "Ra Contact" books and a section on Disclosure.

I've started recording a new audio-book of V14, and will advise when it's available online.

I am very grateful as ever to L/L for their permission and to Steve E. for helping me update my site.

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Sena - 06-07-2021

(06-02-2021, 01:20 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: Greetings sisters and brothers, 

I'm pleased to announce that the new Version 14 of my book is now freely available from my website:

V14 is largely identical to the previous version, apart from including the glossary from the new "Ra Contact" books and a section on Disclosure.

I've started recording a new audio-book of V14, and will advise when it's available online.

I am very grateful as ever to L/L for their permission and to Steve E. for helping me update my site.

L & L

Jim
Jim, thanks for your book, which I have just downloaded.

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 06-07-2021

(06-07-2021, 07:41 AM)Sena Wrote: Jim, thanks for your book, which I have just downloaded.

Greetings Sena, 

You're most welcome - I hope you find some of it useful.

And welcome to the forum.  Smile

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Asolsutsesvyl - 10-01-2021

I see you added to the book your earlier comment that you think the Cassiopaeans "have attempted to do to the Ra material what the Romans have done to Jesus’ original teachings. Namely, greatly distorting the original message for their own self aggrandizement." Actually, it's quite fitting as a summary when considering some developments in 2014. In a skeptical article newer than your comment which mentions many peculiarities in a condensed way, there's a part you may perhaps find funny to read, the section "Hail Caesar!". (I presume you won't be praying to the Cassiopaean 5D-Caesar-Jesus for help anytime soon.)

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 10-04-2021

(10-01-2021, 11:25 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I see you added to the book your earlier comment that you think the Cassiopaeans "have attempted to do to the Ra material what the Romans have done to Jesus’ original teachings. Namely, greatly distorting the original message for their own self aggrandizement." Actually, it's quite fitting as a summary when considering some developments in 2014. In a skeptical article newer than your comment which mentions many peculiarities in a condensed way, there's a part you may perhaps find funny to read, the section "Hail Caesar!". (I presume you won't be praying to the Cassiopaean 5D-Caesar-Jesus for help anytime soon.)

Greetings Aso, 

Whilst I was very moved by reading the C's update regarding good ol' Jesus, it wasn't enough to dissuade me from continuing to pray to the mighty Lorien ( of Babylon 5 fame ), as a Vorlon in a previous life, I feel that this is my best course of action.

I am quite taken with the idea of sparking one up to celebrate "Caesarmas" though!   Tongue

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 04-01-2022

Greetings all, 

I'm pleased to announce the online publication on the new audio-book of my book of philosophy.

You can stream it free - without subscription - from the following SoundCloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/www-eternal-unity-org

For this new version, I've recorded and uploaded it - in far easier to digest - chapter by chapter format.

L & L

Jim

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - flofrog - 04-02-2022

My goodness Jim I never visited this thread and never realized you had written this, lol I melt in confusion.

I am going to read it, I thank you so much Jim for making this available…
Heart

RE: The Philosophy of Eternal Unity - Jim Kent + - 05-12-2022

(04-02-2022, 12:00 PM)flofrog Wrote: My goodness Jim I never visited this thread and never realized you had written this, lol I melt in confusion.

I am going to read it, I thank you so much Jim for making this available…
Heart

You're most welcome Flo!

Please do let me know what you think if you get a chance to read or listen.

L & L

Jim