Bring4th
2009-04-04 - Human Dark Sides, Ascension/Chakras, Shyness, STS in the Gov't, Pentagrams/Ritual, Rebalancing - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-04-04 - Human Dark Sides, Ascension/Chakras, Shyness, STS in the Gov't, Pentagrams/Ritual, Rebalancing (/showthread.php?tid=254)

2009-04-04 - Human Dark Sides, Ascension/Chakras, Shyness, STS in the Gov't, Pentagrams/Ritual, Rebalancing - Bring4th_Steve - 04-21-2009

13:58:59 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Welcome, everyone, to Carla's Saturday chat! Please be reminded that all questions should be asked in the "Ask Carla Here" Room, which is the tab above all the chatting. Your questions will be given to Carla in the order in which they are received.

14:00:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, Oguz, Memo and Logos! Blessings of this weekend of the Final Four, and springtime! How are you all?

14:10:17 ‹peelstreetguy› Greetings everyone! Happy spring!!!

14:01:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Enjoying the spring so far! Just thawed some chicken for the grill tomorrow! Yahoo!

14:01:30 ‹Logos924› I'm doing wonderful!

14:03:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As for me, I heard yesterday that the box of materials concerned with the Dana Redfield Alphabet Mosaics project made it to our web guy, who has agreed to finish assembling the book for printing for us! I am stoked!

14:03:19 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, congratulations on receiving your books and getting them out the door to everyone!

14:04:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve, thanks - More-

14:04:48 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Living the Law of One - 101: The Choice came in and Gary immediately boxed up and shipped out almost 50 pre-ordered volumes! More

14:05:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Of course I hope the content is good, but the cover of this book is absolutely gorgeous. You can get a downloadable cover image too - our archive web guy, Ian, has it up. More

14:06:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (The cover is also available through the store, as well)

14:06:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The address to get that is http://www.llresearch.org/misc/living_the_law_of_one_101_desktop.aspx

14:07:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It has a great feel to it! Steve, do you have a question for me yet?

14:07:56 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we have a couple!

14:08:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The first question is from Logos:

14:08:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos asks; Is there a "veil of forgetting" to penetrate in the fourth density?

14:08:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos - typing on that -

14:09:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, Logos, there is no veil of forgetting in 4D, according to the Confederation. Once we graduate this density, we will be able to have access to our full soul-stream. That will be a relief in a way! More

14:11:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› of course, it is also a far different environment, one in which we can also see everyone else's thoughts and their full soul stream beingness as well. I would think that that is a whole lot of information! From a 3D standpoint, way too much information! So in a way, we're blessed. We can focus on this little bit of our soul stream, and work with a lot of intensity on what we're learning and serving with today, right now! Follow-up, Logos?

14:11:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels! Hey, L3 and lady Monica! Blessings of the day!

14:11:49 ‹Logos924› Nope, that's how I thought it would be.

14:12:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK-doke, Logos [rose icon] - Steve, how about another question?

14:12:39 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from L3aylDay:

14:12:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› L3 asks: what do we do with the dark side of our nature, and how do we blend it in with us. Because if we are all one, then even that which is not light is one of us too.

14:13:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey L3 - typing on that -

14:14:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› L3, one of the toughest breakthroughs a newbie has to make when setting out to know the self in a metaphysical sense is the breakthrough of acknowledging and embracing all 360 degrees of the self, both the light and the dark sides. More

14:14:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I devote a lot of time in my new book to that very question. You might want to read that! (Hint, hint!) But seriously, I do work on this in great detail in 101. More-

14:15:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The thumbnail version of how one works with his shadow side is this: When he sees, in himself or another being, something of which he disapproves, then it is time to do the work. More

14:16:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Notice that I did not say just yourself but also others. This is because the creation is indeed unified. we live in a house of mirrors. Other people reflect shades of selfhood back to us. If they bother us, that is because they exist in us too, but we have not yet squared off with them. More

14:17:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So if you think, "Boy, is that woman egotistical," you need to square off with that aspect of selfhood which you are labeling ego. More

14:17:46 ‹L3aylDay› No, I wasn't thinking that. It makes sense.

14:18:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› At the end of the day or at any time when you have a moment to call your own - you see why I said, "end of day". Because you are likely to be doing this as you drift off to sleep and not before -Think about this incident again. More

14:18:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Probe into it. What was it that bothered you? Get hold of that trigger. Now look into yourself. Find the corresponding behavior or way of thinking inside you. More

14:19:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It does not have to be something you would ever do. It can exist only in your inner thoughts. But trust me, it is there. Because we really are every aspect! More

14:19:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Once you find that, acknowledge that. Accept it, bless it and honor it. "Yes, this is my ego-side." More

14:21:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then ask that aspect of yourself to help you. Ask it to join you in serving the light. For instance, a lot of times it is our ego-side that gives us the nerve to write a news release or tell someone, "Buy my book." Know that all aspects of self can serve the light. More

14:22:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Now you have collected another bit of yourself into your integrated self. Keep doing that whenever you find yourself judging someone and sooner or later, you will find all of those shadow bits and you'll have become a far more nearly whole person - and a far more compassionate one as well. Follow-up?

14:22:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Wander-Man! Welcome to the party!

14:23:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey 3D Sunset! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]!

14:23:11 ‹Wander-Man› Thanks! Glad to be here

14:23:18 ‹L3aylDay› Well that sorta relates to my second question on compassion, and no that makes sense.

14:23:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Speaking of the second question, allow me to post that to you now, Carla:

14:23:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› L3 has a follow up question:

14:24:11 ‹Bring4th_Steve› L3 asks: Maybe you have talked about this, but please what do you think about DNA recoding(if that's the correct term?) and ascension by clearing up and going through the lower levels of your chakras up on higher and developing compassion (but not in a 3D sense)

14:24:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey L3 - typing on that -

14:25:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› L3, as to working to clear the chakras, I am totally behind that. Naturally, I work on that concept and techniques for doing that in 101. More

14:25:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As you clear your chakras you get full energy into the heart chakra, which is the fundamental first step for doing work in consciousness. More

14:27:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However, all this talk of recoding one's DNA is moot. That is, it is as much a matter of faith as a religious belief system. I look at this angle, where a pseudo-technical and scientific rationale is given for doing spiritual work, as a way into doing the work that may appeal to those who are scientific or technically oriented. More

14:27:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I would say that it is more straightforward to clear the chakras without asking that the result be a recoding of the DNA or ascension. Do it because your energy body needs nourishment just as does your physical body. More

14:30:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When you eat a good diet, you are nourishing your physical body. When you clear your chakra body's chakras, especially those first three of sexuality, personal relationships and formal relationships, you are clearing the way for the nourishment of the energy body, the light/love of the infinite Creator, to come flowing through at full power. Do this work because it will keep your heart open. And an open heart is a prerequisite for working in service-to-others-polarized ways - helping the Creator and others. Follow-up?

14:30:52 ‹L3aylDay› No, thank you so much :-D

14:30:59 ‹Wander-Man› agh I gotta go, I'll definitely read the transcript though - you're a very helpful person Carla, thanks a million

14:31:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U bet, Wander-man. And L3, [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]!

14:31:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Wander-man!

14:32:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Darn, bad luck with the timing [since he just left a moment ago]... Wander Man asks:

14:32:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› How would you advise getting over shyness and caring about what other people think? Is that all yellow ray blockage? Thanks

14:32:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Wander-man, typing on that -

14:33:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Shyness and caring about what others think are elements of all of our personalities. Some people are gifted at putting them aside and others are overwhelmed with those feelings of low self-worth, but we do all have them. More

14:34:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Generally, low self-esteem, which generates the over-concern about what people might think, is an artifact of our childhoods. More

14:35:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We have heard judgment of our work or being ("He's too fat/thin." "She can't draw/sing."Wink back when we were way too young to defend ourselves. If we heard such things repeatedly, they went down deep into our self-concept. More

14:35:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And they are not necessarily true at all. Or, even if they are true (I cannot draw!) why should that make us any less worthy as a person? We are all parts of the Creator! How can that suck? More

14:36:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So what you have is an old habit. You got the habit early in life of responding to situations in which you feel vulnerable by feeling shy and caring overmuch about how you are coming across. More

14:37:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Old habits were made to be broken! What you need to do is retrain yourself. Whenever you feel shy, affirm out loud, "I am worthy. I am a part of the Creator." Then add a small aside to yourself and say, "I can do this!" More

14:38:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then collect yourself as best you can, and move into the conversation or situation with your heart wide open, ready to love and receive love. This process 'takes hold' in about three to four weeks. Just hang in there. You can do this!! Good luck! L/L xxx

14:39:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Monica:

14:39:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, as everyone is polarizing, a lot of negative stuff is being exposed. The STS entities that tried to arrange the coup seem to be promoting a lot of FEAR...in their last throes. Many people are getting caught up in this, even getting obsessed with digging ever deeper into the rabbit hole. Q'uo said to not be too concerned about those who try to build empires, for they will fall away. more

14:40:06 ‹Bring4th_Steve› But here is my question: It's popular right now to think that there is this huge govt. conspiracy...even aliens running the govt. Planning for world domination and stuff like that. SOME of the corruption is clearly true (indisputable evidence) but to the degree of this huge govt. conspiracy, how could that be possible in light of the quarantine? In other words, if only a FEW STS aliens could penetrate the quarantine, then there could not be ENOUGH of them to control the world! more

14:40:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica -typing on that -

14:40:25 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Sorry to be so verbose here, but what I'm getting at is, if the quarantine is still in place, then logically that would be enough of an argument AGAINST a powerful govt. conspiracy! But...IS the quarantine still in place? And would you agree that not enough STS aliens could have penetrated over the last few decades, to be totally controlling the world? I'm not too concerned but I'd like to offer reassurance to my friends who are into Law of One AND conspiracy theories. I think some are true but most are just fear-based. <end>

14:42:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Monica - This is a multi-layered question. On the surface - the first layer - are provable negatively oriented plots and inner workings that are STS. More

14:43:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then there is a vast layer of unprovable material which has been eaten, regurgitated and eaten again, and again, and again as long as I have been in this field - since the sixties. I have seen huge numbers of theories, then seen them recycled in creative new configurations. The cast members change but the theme of "OMG, we're screwed!" remains stable. More

14:45:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The conspiracies that do exist - and in what version of earth life would people in the know not get together and use power selfishly? - are not worked from above by higher-density entities of STS. We are quite capable as humans of creating and sustaining STS conspiracies. So take the element of inspiration from STS higher-density characters out of the equation. More

14:45:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To respond to a third layer of question, let's take the matter of information from both positive and negative sources, and the Confederation info on the quarantine. More

14:47:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› They say this: there are windows of opportunity, generated randomly, where information may come through the quarantine. These windows open at a rate equal to the intensity of the calling for that info, minus the amount of resistance to that info on the part of those calling. So a sincere call gets through, an insincere call doesn't do so well. More

14:48:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group said that there were a whole lot more folks asking for positive (STO) info than asking for negative (STS) info. Consequently, people like our Confederation have a lot more chances to communicate than Orion empire types. The quarantine is working fine! Follow-up, Monica?

14:49:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, Phoenix, Kuru and Inge! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]!

14:49:40 ‹kuruuzum› hello Carla Smile

14:49:45 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

14:50:13 ‹Phoenix› Gooday

14:50:40 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Well I guess that pretty much eliminates that "lizard aliens are controlling the world" fear, eh?

14:52:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica - I am not saying that I am absolutely sure that lizard-people from elsewhere are not controlling us all. I am saying I have yet to see any reason to be concerned further than to say, "My, now that is interesting!" lol! L/L xxx

14:52:23 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Thanks Carla, that works for me!

14:50:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Steve - is there another question?

14:51:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Phoenix:

14:51:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Phoenix asks: Hello Carla, relatively new member here (to the chatroom that is). I'm not sure about the protocol or if there is some sort of order to this chaos (jk). I have a question. Question in next section...

14:51:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I wanted to know what it feels like to channel, and in specific, how much you remember and if it is a holistic experience or a specific one where you can feel the Q'uo in connection with your mind?

14:52:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Phoenix - typing on that -

14:53:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to what it feels like to channel, when I have channeled in trance, it feels as though I go to sleep. I wake up really tired. I have not done trance channeling since the Ra sessions were discontinued in 1984, and I do not again plan on doing any. More

14:55:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› When I channel consciously, it feels like a game of catch. I catch a concept and then translate it as best I can into words, and I say the words. This empties my "hands" and I can then catch the next concept. It is a very focused process and I am very single-minded. Purists would say I was in a light trance, but I am conscious enough to get a sip of water or stop the channeling if I become concerned for any reason. More

14:55:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Conscious channeling feels pretty mechanical and jerky, although what comes out is smooth. That's because I am giving the translation only! More

14:56:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› As to what I remember, I do not recall much unless someone jogs my memory, or until I edit the transcript. Even then, I do not recall it all. Follow-up?

14:57:05 ‹Phoenix› Yes

14:57:16 ‹Phoenix› Q'uo speaks of using this instruments memories!

14:57:37 ‹Phoenix› ah trouble with this computer

14:57:39 ‹Phoenix› anyway

14:57:50 ‹Phoenix› can you feel your memories sort of being moved around etc.

14:58:00 ‹Phoenix› I know it's a strange question

14:58:11 ‹Phoenix› But I'm curious about telepathy, end

15:03:26 ‹Phoenix› Sorry about that, my computer went white and logged off (it was trying to ascend?)

14:58:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Phoenix-

14:59:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Phoenix, it is not strange at all! But no, when Q'uo uses a memory, the memory just pops up. I have no sensation of going after it, or their trying to find it. It is just there. Follow-up, Phoenix?

14:59:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Phoenix, you were saying, about telepathy?

15:01:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, if Phoenix does not have a follow-up on telepathy, who's next?

15:05:22 ‹Phoenix› No more telepathy question, just that it interested me!

15:02:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We have our next question from Memorandum.

15:02:52 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Memo asks:

15:03:10 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I see a lot of instances where people use the words Love and Light in places where more writing could have clarified the concept that was being explained. (more)

15:03:20 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This is based on my interpretations of the meanings, but I believe that this contributes and perpetuates what has been termed LLC, or Love and Light Cluelessness. (more)

15:03:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› It implies to absent readers that there is a heavy faith aspect in the material and that "one must believe to see" more than one must "see to believe" or simply Know. (more)

15:03:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This is in the worst cases taken to the point of blind faith, resulting in further ignorance of those who don't look far enough into the original material. (more)

15:04:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› With All being a Lesson, this is surely part of it. (more)

15:04:14 ‹Bring4th_Steve› But I believe that those who have truly chosen the Light should make an effort to down-step the information in as clear a form as possible, so that misinterpretations and preconceptions cannot easily taint the flow of information. (more)

15:04:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› It is also possible that many result to the use of vague phrases simply because they do not understand the material deeply enough. I was wondering if Carla had any thoughts on this that she would be fine with sharing.

15:04:34 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (end)

15:05:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Memo - not a random Memorandum, but a questioning one! pardon me, I gotta pun... More

15:05:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - Love and Light are indeed articles of marshmallow fluff that get said a lot. More

15:07:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In fact, I would say that the majority of channeled material is largely of this feel-good material. and it can be aggravating to those whoa re seeking more deeply. Just remember, when you feel irritation creeping in, that this fluff will hit someone - not you - right where he/she is, and help. So never discount the channels of marshmallow fluff. They, too, serve. More

15:08:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However I would agree that it helps to speak to people not using jargon of any kind, including love and light as catchwords, but rather to speak to people listening to them, relating to them by loving and supporting them, and saving any talk of metaphysical principles until you are asked about them. Just be a radiant being and love them. More

15:09:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is very satisfying to me to know the original and full meaning of these terms, love and light, as used by teh Confederation, and know that they are very specific and very well explained in the cosmology of the Confederation. Theme for the day - it is in my new book! I go through the principles of TLOO one by one, and love and light are the second and third distortions of the LOO, after free will. Follow-up?

15:10:55 ‹Memorandem› Thank you for your thoughts.

15:10:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve?

15:11:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ok,

15:11:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› the next question is from Oguz:

15:11:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oguz asks: What are densities in which logoi are located, and can one contact these logos?

15:12:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, typing on that -

15:13:43 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Oguz, Logoi like our sun are not in any of the densities. They are part of the infinite Creator. They provide the environment for us to go through all of our experiences and form new feelings and learnings which will help the Creator know more about itself. More

15:14:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› as to contacting a Logos, having never attempted to do so, I do not know. I would not want to try to do it except in a good group of at least three people, and I would want to have a dandy reason for making the contact, much more than just being curious. Follow-up?

15:16:26 ‹oguz› thank you

15:16:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, if Oguz has no follow-up, is there another question?

15:16:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are most welcome, Oguz! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:17:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from Peels:

15:17:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peels asks: Have you heard of or read the book about Charles Hall and the tall whites? I've read about it, but not the book. Also the Alex Collier contact, do you know about that? What do you think about these?

15:17:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Peels - typing on that.

15:17:52 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I am familiar neither with the Hall "tall whites" or the Alex Collier contact. More

15:18:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have a bit of related material on tall light-haired ETs - only that there are many reports of beings as tall as 15 feet, with blonde hair - not albinos, just very fair. They are said to be handsome people. They are also said to be kindly-intentioned and very nice. L/L xxx

15:19:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, what is next?

15:19:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That's all we have for questions at the moment, Carla

15:20:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK! We have had a real run of them today! More

15:20:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is the first breather we have had! It gives me a chance to talk about what's going on today at Camelot - More

15:21:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Mick had to work this afternoon because he got rained out a couple times this week. That's a downside of being in the lawn care business! We're going to have a special channeling session tonight. More

15:22:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Since Lorena is here this weekend working on the latest issue of the newsletter sends out to prisoners, the LOOP, and since she is a channeling circle member, she asked permission to have a practice session while she is here. More

15:22:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› So instead of the silent meditation we normally have on a third Saturday's public meeting, we'll have a small Channeling Circle Session. More

15:23:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Romi will also take part in that. In fact, Lorena asked for the extra practice mostly on Romi's behalf. He has been slow to pick up the channeling, but he is coming along. More

15:24:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe we also have some out-of-state visitors tonight, but of that I am not positively sure. I hope so, as it is always so good to meet new people and hear their stories. Steve, still no new questions? I don't want to monopolize the conversation!

15:25:38 ‹peelstreetguy› Go Romi Go! Go Romi Go!

15:25:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› None at the moment! So if anyone has anything they'd like to ask, feel free to do so in the "ask Carla Here" room. ;-)

15:25:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I gather that we still have no questions! SO I'll natter on about B4 -

15:27:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Gary and Steve have spent a lot of time lately working on a minor face lift for B4's home page. Steve says that now his beloved is home safely from a somewhat adventurous trip to south of the border, he will get on that as soon as he can! More

15:27:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› After that, if God is willing and the creek don't rise, as they say in these parts, he and Gary will square off with implementing audio downloads of our sessions into our on-line store. More

15:28:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have a lot of hope that these downloadable sessions will be helpful to people. We all spend so much time in our vehicles getting from here to there, and one can listen to these in the car. More

15:29:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I believe the idea is to make them available for [under a few dollars], which is very cheap. But then there are a lot of sessions. So hopefully people will like having them, and buy lots of them, over time. More

15:30:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It will help us to pay our bills. We have expenses from staff and equipment, etc., and donations do not as yet cover the bills. So we do need the income these downloads will represent. More

15:31:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Fortunately, for some time now, Gary has been working on transferring all of the L/L Research meditation sessions from audio cassettes to CDs. It is these CDs which Steve and Gary will make available [as digital downloads]. I think Gary is finished with all years back to 1995. So we have plenty of material available, once Steve [converts the CDs to digital audio files and publishes them to our online store.] Way to go, Big Steve!

15:32:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, do we have a question?

15:32:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Mister Tom and Richard! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon]

15:32:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, we do have a question from PeelStreetGuy:

15:32:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Peels asks: When Don questions Ra about the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, he asks why no pentagram has to be drawn on the floor to protect from below, as is done in the four quarters. Ra states that only the energy of the infinite creator can enter us from below. Ra also says that we can be entered from above, piercing down. My question is, why then is a pentagram not drawn above? What protects from above if the pentagrams are only drawn in the four quarters?

15:33:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peels, typing on that -

15:35:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Banishing Ritual of the Lesser pentagram begins with visualizing the female, downward pointing triangle or pyramid, and allowing the male, upward-pointing pyramid to cover it. This mating of the male and female aspects of our earth world creates the Star of David glyph and that is set as the ceiling of the visualized 'room' whose walls are pentagrams. So there is a ceiling! It is full of protection. Follow-up?

15:36:26 ‹peelstreetguy› Oh, the six rayed star

15:36:45 ‹peelstreetguy› It is placed above

15:36:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You got it, Peels! [light bulb icon]! lol!

15:37:08 ‹peelstreetguy› I think I get it now. Wasn't sure.

15:37:46 ‹peelstreetguy› Thanks.

15:38:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Peel, there is a lot of confusion because people think of Jews and their religion when they see the Star of David. But that glyph is shared by Christians and also by the western white magical tradition, whence comes the banishing Ritual. L/L xxx

15:38:31 ‹peelstreetguy› I realize this.

15:38:46 ‹peelstreetguy› Same with using Hebrew names.

15:39:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok-doke! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon], Peels! Steve, what is next?

15:39:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Richard. He asks: Although I try to maintain an even keel... Sometimes life just hammers you over the head and I find myself slipping backwards into various negative behaviors. How do you rebalance yourself?

15:39:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Richard, typing on that.

15:40:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I tell ya, that's so true of us all. What a good question. Life does indeed have a habit of hammering one when one least expects it. More

15:41:03 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The first thing to do, before any thought of further work, is NOT to strike out as an impulsive response to being hammered. Whatever you want your response to be, it is not to give harm for perceived harm. More

15:42:39 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, once you have kept all of your inappropriate responses behind your teeth, you are ready to cope. First, you rebalance by recalling who you are and why you are here. You are a creature of light and love. You are here to share that. You hope always to be radiating the L/L of the infinite Creator. More

15:43:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Then you further rebalance, back into the specific situation, by remembering who the hammerer is. He or she is also a child of the Creator and is also a person of infinite worth. He/she is also you! (Ouch!) So re-cast your view of the hammerer to the soul level. More

15:44:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, now you're vibrating with an open heart. You have an interaction going with a child of the Creator of infinite worth. You respond with whatever you can offer of L/L. You support, encourage, find ways to offer the truth with compassion - whatever is appropriate. More

15:45:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sometimes - and I say this with feeling - there is no way to respond positively. In those cases, when you are yourself again, simply bathe that hammerer in love and light and pray for their healing. Follow-up?

15:47:34 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, apparently there is no follow up to that last question. have we another to consider today?

15:48:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› There is one more.

15:48:22 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Please hold while I send multiple lines:

15:48:33 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I have begun to consider the possibility that I have a talent for channeling. If I am right, it seems to run in our family, and it would explain why there is a sharp divide between those of us who are trying to comprehend and those of us who prefer other things. (more)

15:48:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The ease of which I have been able to understand some concepts baffles me. (more)

15:48:57 ‹Bring4th_Steve› As I was reading the Channeling Handbook, most of what was written reminded me in some way of ways I have discovered important concepts in the past and there are also heavy parallels that I had until that point simply come to understand as part of the way I think. (more)

15:49:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Most of what I know seems to have been pulled out of thin air at some point. If this is so, what do you think is most important if I wish to pursue this possibility? (end

15:49:13 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This is from Memorandum, by the way.

15:49:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Memo - typing on that -

15:50:19 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Memo, I would ask myself, if I were you, if I not only CAN do this service, but also FEEL PASSIONATELY that this is a service I want to offer. More

15:51:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You may well have brought the ability to channel into this incarnation to support a service to others that is not obviously channeling. For instance, healers are a type of channel. So are those who fast and pray for the world. More

15:51:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you find that you do indeed have a passionate certainty that this is a service you wish to offer, then do two things: More

15:52:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, dedicate the rest of your life to living a life that supports channeling. More

15:52:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You live a life that supports channeling when you respond to the message your channel brings through by making any changes needed in your own life to reflect what you are learning from the channeled source. More

15:53:23 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This is a deep and powerful decision and if you cannot do that, then it is best that you not try to channel. More

15:53:58 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Secondly, find a good senior channel and a good supporting channeling circle and go through the long process of learning to channel well. More

15:54:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We have a waiting list for new channels. I will hold another introductory channeling circle gathering when we have four people on the waiting list. We currently have three. Is there a follow-up?

15:55:18 ‹Memorandem› Yes.

15:56:44 ‹Memorandem› As far as translating concepts to words, this has always been important to me as I always had concepts I was trying to communicate to other people. What would you suggest for developing a good translation method?

15:57:09 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Memo, typing on that -

15:57:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I humbly submit that I am still learning that myself. I would say that the key to translating concepts into thoughts is an utter lack of impulsivity and loads of patience. Waste no time at all going, "What?" More

15:58:55 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If a concept is offered and you are talking with someone who wants to know about that concept, just tell that concept's story. Be patient with yourself and let the story spin out until you feel you have done that concept the most justice that you can. Then let it go. Follow-up?

15:59:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, is there a last question?

16:00:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Nope, the decks are clear!

16:00:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, then, it is time to thank you all! More

16:00:47 ‹Memorandem› Thank you, browser messed.

16:00:53 ‹Memorandem› IT all made very much sense!

16:00:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It is such a pleasure to share energy with you all! I hope you have the best of weeks to come and if you are a Christian like myself, have a wonderful Holy Week and Easter! More

16:01:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Or if you are Jewish, have a great Passover seder - yum! More

16:01:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And in general, blessings, [heart icon] and [light bulb icon] to everybody! L/L xxx

16:01:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› you too Carla!

16:01:56 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks everyone!

16:02:06 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks, Steve - cheerio!

16:02:06 ‹peelstreetguy› Have a great weekend everyone!!