Bring4th
What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? (/showthread.php?tid=2503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Sacred Fool - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 12:22 PM)Patrick Wrote: "find love within truth" ~ Ra

Maybe as in, find a loving and kind way of saying the Truth...

If you feel I failed in that regard, mon ami, please say more.  I'm here to learn.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Patrick - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 12:52 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 12:22 PM)Patrick Wrote: "find love within truth" ~ Ra

Maybe as in, find a loving and kind way of saying the Truth...

If you feel I failed in that regard, mon ami, please say more.  I'm here to learn.

Not at all. I find you're actually pretty good at it, in my opinion. Smile

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - kraken99 - 07-27-2022

In The Law of One: Book V, Epilogue, Jim A. McCarty wrote:
The thought of having him put into the hospital against his will was abhorrent to us, but we decided to do it and to hope for a miracle, knowing of no other possible way to save Don’s life at that point.

I can imagine to use some physical violence to my friend to get him to hospital. To some degree, of course. And personally only, because through physical violence mental information can be transformed. Because of love. But at the end friend's free will must be respected. It is absolutely necessary. For my service to him.

But to call a police to catch him?! Do you still have a common sense? That’s a terrible betrayal.
Very probably this illnes was a sort of pre-incarnation Don’s catalyst planning (Ra mentioned Don’s initiation). 

Hey Yankees, I am from Eastern Europe. And it seems to me that you, as a society, through your woke/cancer/gender, etc. distortions became so crazy, that you should be put in some hospital…

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Sacred Fool - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 01:13 PM)kraken99 Wrote: Hey Yankees, I am from Eastern Europe. And it seems to me that you, as a society, through your woke/cancer/gender, etc. distortions became so crazy, that you should be put in some hospital…

Do you mean to say that you would do to us something you criticise some else for doing?  You might want to think that through a little more carefully.

As to the situation with Prof. Elkins, he needed help long, long before he was near his end.  I don't know this, but maybe his friends, like Greta Woodrew's (evidently), didn't have the what it took to look him in the eye, ask him to share his pain and then help him get help.  (And I am NOT implying that would have been easy.)  What kind of help?  Well, finding out the problem and what kind of help may be needed is part of the healing process.

Personally, just like Ra and like Q'uo, I would strongly recommend finding a good hypnotherapist who can handle deep matters of discord.

And regarding Eastern Europe, generation upon generation upon generation has suffered there so severely from war and hunger and belligerence and bellicosity, my friend, my heart goes out to you and all of your neighbors.  If you are trying to imply that we should be making more sensible decisions in North America because our circumstances have been much more protected from the horrors of life compared to yours, I can only agree with you.  And yet, here we are........

Sacred Fool Wrote:Do you mean to say that you would do to us something you criticise some else for doing?  You might want to think that through a little more carefully.
I want to say your distortion became so big that you even don’t understand a sarcasm.

Sacred Fool Wrote:As to the situation with Prof. Elkins, he needed help long, long before he was near his end.  I don't know this, but maybe his friends, like Greta Woodrew's (evidently), didn't have the what it took to look him in the eye, ask him to share his pain and then help him get help.  (And I am NOT implying that would have been easy.)  What kind of help?  Well, finding out the problem and what kind of help may be needed is part of the healing process.

Personally, just like Ra and like Q'uo, I would strongly recommend finding a good hypnotherapist who can handle deep matters of discord.
You've missed the point.
Yes, you can do various things. But you cannot restrict a friend's will. His decision to die included. That's the way of service to others.

In other words, most of you are misplaced in a negative orientation. And you think how positive you are. That's crazy.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - sillypumpkins - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 02:10 PM)kraken99 Wrote: In other words, most of you are misplaced in a negative orientation. And you think how positive you are. That's crazy.

And where are you?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - kraken99 - 07-28-2022

sillypumpkins Wrote:And where are you?
I am a positive one. But it doesn’t mean an extreme one. Yin cannot be fully separated from yang, just like inside every man is a woman and vice versa. But basically, I am a man and not a woman, similarly, my positive path was chosen before conscious realization of that path (see Ra 19.16).

What I want to say, you as positive ones have created a road map that is poorly marked and in fact incorrect.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - J.W. - 07-28-2022

(06-11-2020, 10:50 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 10:49 PM)IAMaSeeker Wrote: Oh you of so little faith. As if the Finite Universe has only ONE way.   Dodgy

(05-23-2016, 09:41 AM)YinYang Wrote: I do think the world is much better off than it would have been if Carla stayed a librarian and had a house full of kids, as she desired. Wink So it's all perfect. Their job was to acquire this information, and in that respect Don's compass needle didn't sway.

For being a seeker you sure seem to already know the answers. If you don't want answers to your questions then why post?

To your actual question. You make a lot of assumptions about people who you never met and based on a bunch of internet stories and speculation based on a book of channeled information. All of your speculation, and anyone else's, is meaningless. Learn what you can from the material, and learn what you can from their personal recollections. Debating over their purity or love or ray activation or moral inferiority/superiority is a waste of time and is not helpful to anyone.

When is it up to you to decide what is helpful or not helpful for others?

^^^^^ Woops, didn't realize that Dtris wrote this in 2020,

But it gave me a knee jerk response instantly as I read through this thread,

Although I can see Kraken's approach could be "abrasive," but it is a perspective outside the "die-hard" followers/believers/knowers of the channeled materials.

As a professional therapist and counselor,
The messages and responses from the the "veteran members" on here always comes across to me with the same respect as any religious members of an Earthly religion.

Try questioning a Mormon about Joseph Smith (their founder/prophet) and you will get similar responses. 

"How dare you question what we "know" is true?? you don't know them, keep your opinion to yourself."
"Stop asking questions, be grateful of our 'prophets' and the spiritual knowledge you received" etc. etc.

Instead of a confrontation and direct responses as above, you get a layer of thickly coated "play nice" guidelines on top of what is actually said.

Kraken, I just want you to know that you weren't the only one with the question, assessment, and viewpoint. 

All I can say is that you aren't wrong, or right... But there is a karmic entanglement here between this group of Ra, the 3, and it even extend to people. 

Just let it go, all things will balance out and the causality will satisfy the original thought.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Patrick - 07-28-2022

A suggestion. Discuss the arguments presented instead of discussing each others.

(07-28-2022, 08:44 AM)Patrick Wrote: A suggestion. Discuss the arguments presented instead of discussing each others.

noted,

"hate the sins, but not the sinner?" 

It's interesting to me that you see things as "arguments," 
words, written (typed) carries certain emotion for you to deem them for what they are. Even though you don't hear the person's voice, their facial expression, their body language. 

Oh, and you have an admirer that look up to you as wise and more

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Sacred Fool - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 09:22 AM)J.W. Wrote: It's interesting to me that you see things as "arguments," 
words, written (typed) carries certain emotion for you to deem them for what they are. Even though you don't hear the person's voice, their facial expression, their body language. 

(07-28-2022, 08:44 AM)Quote Wrote: A suggestion. Discuss the arguments presented instead of discussing each other.

(07-28-2022, 09:39 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 09:22 AM)J.W. Wrote: It's interesting to me that you see things as "arguments," 

(07-28-2022, 08:44 AM)Quote Wrote: A suggestion. Discuss the arguments presented instead of discussing each other.

Oh look, I caught something in the line, 

This is directed at me isn't it?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - kraken99 - 07-28-2022

J.W. Wrote:Kraken, I just want you to know that you weren't the only one with the question, assessment, and viewpoint.
Oh, thank you.

J.W. Wrote:All I can say is that you aren't wrong, or right... But there is a karmic entanglement here between this group of Ra, the 3, and it even extend to people.

Just let it go, all things will balance out and the causality will satisfy the original thought.
One of the manifestations of the STS is power over others. The negative one truly believes that this situation is the best for the lower one. And it is not from an unmoral point of view because if he is correctly hierarchically above, he must know what is better than the lower one (just like the hierarchy of parent-child).

And it is precisely the situation Jim and Carla created. They betrayed Don in the most critical phase of his life. Jim and Carla entered the path of STS (in their distortion of STO) just like Ra predicted in 67.8.

How the heck you don’t see it?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Patrick - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 12:00 PM)kraken99 Wrote: ...Jim and Carla entered the path of STS (in their distortion of STO) just like Ra predicted in 67.8...

I believe entering the path of STS, as in putting one toe on it, is easily done. Each choices we make is where we put our foot next. During our incarnation, each of us, we put our foot on the STS path many times. That does not mean we have made the Choice of walking on the STS path per se. Our actual Choice is made by how often we put our foot down on the STS path versus the STO path and which one becomes our preference/bias over many lifetimes.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Diana - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 06:46 AM)J.W. Wrote: Although I can see Kraken's approach could be "abrasive," but it is a perspective outside the "die-hard" followers/believers/knowers of the channeled materials.

As a professional therapist and counselor,
The messages and responses from the the "veteran members" on here always comes across to me with the same respect as any religious members of an Earthly religion.

Try questioning a Mormon about Joseph Smith (their founder/prophet) and you will get similar responses. 

"How dare you question what we "know" is true?? you don't know them, keep your opinion to yourself."
"Stop asking questions, be grateful of our 'prophets' and the spiritual knowledge you received" etc. etc.

Instead of a confrontation and direct responses as above, you get a layer of thickly coated "play nice" guidelines on top of what is actually said.

Perhaps there are some members here who treat the material as a religion (not uncommon human behavior). But this view of "veteran members" is rather narrow I think. If this refers to Patrick's idea that the subject matter rather than the members be discussed, I concur that this is a good idea. Not because I am a sycophant or blind follower, but because it is basic common courtesy and really not constructive to focus on that which is not on point.

A good example for me regarding this, and one which helped me focus, was the "meat" threads. This is an emotionally charged subject for me due to the unnecessary suffering we as a society cause animals. In endeavoring to stay focused on the subject rather than falling into the trap of judging those who can't see/feel what I see/feel, I greatly expanded my understanding of the subject and this helped me to see the issue from a wider perspective. I wasn't perfect of course, and I fell short a lot, but honing focus to what matters is something I see as efficacious.

On the other hand, I know what you mean about glazing over subject matter with "nice" talk. It can be shallow and effectively act like a sheet of positive thinking over a lake of catalyst/raw truth. In addition, the world today after two+ years of nonsense by those attempting to control the world (sounds melodramatic but I don't think it is) does highlight the need to look beyond the surface where some ugly truths may lie—and then decide, after facing the truth, what to do about it if anything. In any case, what we do and all that flows from us as individuals is our own responsibility and we are accountable to it. 

Regarding Don, and I have said this before, there is no way to know that story or analyze his demise or as he may have seen it, his chosen exit from this world, when we can't possibly know what really went down and all of the details and his whole life, Carla’s whole life, and Jim's whole life, all of which play a part.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - IndigoSalvia - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 12:48 PM)Diana Wrote: On the other hand, I know what you mean about glazing over subject matter with "nice" talk. It can be shallow and effectively act like a sheet of positive thinking over a lake of catalyst/raw truth. In addition, the world today after two+ years of nonsense by those attempting to control the world (sounds melodramatic but I don't think it is) does highlight the need to look beyond the surface where some ugly truths may lie—and then decide, after facing the truth, what to do about it if anything. In any case, what we do and all that flows from us as individuals is our own responsibility and we are accountable to it. 

Ha, I resemble this remark sometimes. Words are insufficient to capture the spiritual topics discussed here, so our words may come off as overly-simplistic, saccharine, naive or even avoidant. 

For example, there is no way I can begin to articulate the majesty, the sacredness, the wholeness I feel when I am in my garden watching a tiny lizard on a plant, or the vibrant green leaves wave against the bright blue sky and wispy clouds. I can't even put it into words for myself, much less others. I just sink into and soak up this experience. 

The actual experience is so much bigger than the words "walk in nature" can capture. They just don't do it justice ... it is the nature of language to be approximations and representations. 

When I write about me seeking love in the moment, these words are an over-simplification of what's going on within/about me. 

Also, I think I put on a good face ... for me. There's a matter of privacy and also some sense of not subjecting either of us to the "undesirable" me, whatever that is in the moment. 

Diana, you could be on to a larger topic here. 

I'm thinking about this in terms of the future for this community, not just those of us here on the B4 forum, but the larger Law of One community. So, I will continue what I have to say on the "alternative options" ...

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Spiritualchaos - 07-28-2022

Post deleted

Oh yes,

Absolutely, we all have our own unique ways of experiencing this great path, and that is the ugly-beauty of it all.

From what I share, and what I offer to other-selves, it is just another way of moving the infinite observer from one angle to another. 
Offering possibilities and probabilities of experiences to the "infinite creator" to "see."

Now if this is tiring, boring, or rubs you the wrong way, then just shut the chapel's door, and ignore other creators' perspective of the one.
There's no need to force, or will someone in any way, hidden under the pretense of "niceness," or exercising parental control for the "greater good."

Ironically, the materials and the readers are paradoxically involve in this,

Please try to see this from the perspective of public servants, and/or medical professionals. Imagine if doctors, and social service acts base off of their pure emotions? Aren't we glad that there are laws to prevent this? and holds people responsible for what they've done to another? 

In the field of mental health, colleagues and myself absolutely abhor to the saying "for your own good."
"For your own good," we will force you meds, constrain you, "for your own good" we are going to take away your freedom.

Until one can see how contradicting it is, which is the point Kraken has made. Until you step back from the whole thing, and not be mesmerized by the "magic" within. Then one can see the "other-side" of this coin, of this "life-changing" materials being given to this world. 

The whole conversation/transcript/teaching constructed and revolves around the protection of freewill.. 
But then it's own representative slaps their own teammate with the most contradicting move that is possible... hello?

If that first statement is true, then Don should have been given the freedom to choose how he wanted to pass-on, with or without anyone's "loving" concerns.

if you can take a step back for a moment if possible, and just look at this, 
leaving the philosophy, and all of the poetic/creative writings behind for a moment,

Suddenly you will go,
"oh, wait a minute, I wouldn't have done that to someone I love, whether if it is for personal reasons, spiritual, or religious."

For example, if a similar incident involves my own Ma or Pa, I wouldn't call the police, and say things like "there were no other options."
It would have been my neighbor, who has no idea what is with the noise and commotion going on next door.

So, let say, even if my Ma or Pa tries to kill me, I would sit with them, until the very end. Because I truly love them. 
(But that is just me, and I am not expecting anything, nor am I judging anyone, or Carla, or even Jim)

I am simply explaining how I would apply a certain level of common sense in similar situation.
I will not give into the fear for my own mortality, and pass that responsibility to people that are trained to solve problems with violence, like law enforcement. 

Most of the tragedy that I've seen, are due to the "caller" having no idea what they were doing, or what the possible outcome for someone like Don in his state of mental decline, when confronted with law officers. Carla and Jim are not dumbfounded, from their writings and work, they show a level of cognitive reasoning that could understand this.

OR, unless, 

if the patient were lunging at the "caller" with a weapon, threatening them with violence. 
Don showed no signs of violence at all, from his own account, nor from Carla's or Jim's. He was not combative, and was only self-destructive.

So unless I missed it somewhere in all of the writings. Was there a point where Don threatened Carla or Jim?

I digress, 

Going back to the OP from Kraken, and his viewpoint..
You know... maybe it is an American thing, I don't know, I am not originally from the US, but when I heard that the US rejected proven methods to treat drugs addiction through micro-exposure treatment... 
I really questioned how they treat their sick, dying, and their homeless. 

Like most powerful countries, (1st world) the US has a very disconnected viewpoint with the rest of the world, and it is hard to show US citizens, or their government that they are ironically not very... 

"Land of the free, Home of the brave" materials

again, I digress, my apology.

Please try to view this purely from a human level (if that is even possible with some folks)

If that is possible, then I will try to share my observation,
(also, please try not to laminate this with your personal bias or "judgement," I am not judging them like how we judge a commentary, as funny as this may sound when your ego reads it.)

Don, Carla, and especially Jim....are definitely not below average in their intellectual and cognitive function.
The personal accounts that was written down, and events that unfolded, seriously shows foul play at the end.

Yes, we cannot "see" what's going on in their minds, but their words, and actions are evidences for examination in an exhibit manners.

- Sexual desires were evidently present between members of the team, 
- Inter, and even intercrossed intimate relationships were manifested, 
- Drugs were involved, 
- Ethical boundaries and guidelines were crossed, during an attempt to work in a scientific research fashion. 

Professionally, and ethically speaking. Keeping the abovementioned out of the work until afterward is not far-fetched, or impossible. 

There is a reason why this is a model that applies in our world, whether through professional policy, or just common understanding of human nature.

It exercises maturity, patient, and professionalism, but not for the sake of it. 
It is for the sake of the work that this team was trying to accomplish. 

How was this missed? especially by entities that were suppose to be from the 5th and 6th? the place of wisdom and all. 

So we have these variables in the dynamic.
And without failures, it produced misunderstanding between the three,
Carla mentioned that Don thought she doesn't love him, Don got jealous, and then you have Jim! being in the mix. 

But what caught my attention, is that there is a victimization and "blame" being expressed here. (Even though it was not intentionally, or negatively projected.)

I would need to seriously apply a full investigation to be able to get to the bottom of it, but this is not possible, two of them are gone, and one doesn't talk. 

Although in their own alibi and written statements. Questions arises,
One of them may be, did Carla have intention or feelings for Jim? while she was sexually active with Don? 
In this dynamic, it is not about making assessment of the people involved, but the research itself were being infringed upon, as it is psychological by nature. 

But all of these things were "transformed" through the love, and compassionate understanding of the three, 
This is something I can feel and understand, I do love them, for their effort, and what they tried to do.   

Don's statements with his decisions of continuing the experiment/research, also brought up concerns, he did not follow any "ethical" approach of a scientist/researcher. 

As a team leader, if your research shows signs of degeneration, bodily and/or mental harm to yourself and/or participants, you need to immediately stop the experimentation.

Regardless if the participants are "gung-ho" or "motivated" about it. 
As the primary researcher of the experiment, there is a responsibility, that must be enacted at all time by them, to ensure safety and not allowing any personal hubris to inflict irreparable damage to people. 

An example of this would be the Stanford prison experiment. (You can google about it)

The notion from all the variables and dynamics in the written work, personal accounts, and statements, points to a psychological experiment with the participants and the researcher not respecting professional boundaries, thus causing internal misunderstanding, conflicts, and misjudgment with their actions. 

Consequently, mishandling of a team member, indirectly causing a preventable death by self-infliction. 

The research does involves an experiment with the human psychology, crossed-boundaries between researcher and participant were evidently observed, and it also lacked the supervision of any qualified professionals in the field of mental health, to ensure the safety and well being of all.

In closing, 
My observation indicated that this written work, the "channeled materials." Is a psychological experiment carried out by Dr Elkins and his colleagues. It does have a significant and foreseeable impact on the psychological function with all most who come in contact with the materials.

We can see this in the way the community members carry themselves, their attitudes, and persona after reading the materials. It also affect the current work environment in the organization. The philosophy of the written materials serves as a compass for decision making, company's culture, and management of the organization and it's leaders. 

In other words,

The psychological effect of the Ra materials, and other written materials by Carla Ruekert, Donald Elkins, and James Mccarthy do have strong influences on peoples' minds. 

The positive effect of the supposed intention in the books does bring a loving outlook, compassion, and understanding for those who reads it, but it also ironically brought negative psychological effect to one of it's researcher, their staffs/volunteers, and readers alike. 

The results of the organization's mission statement can be viewed as inconsistent, internally and externally, there are constant struggles with people that are involve with this project, on a very personal level.

If, this research, and experimentation is in turn, proven to be a psychological, and medically based. The responsibility of it's impact to the public, whether positive, or negative, direct, or indirect, must be taken with significant consideration. 

If, this research is theological, or fictional based, then it must be stated as so, to allow readers to freely exercise their own interpretation purely as entertainment, and not as a mental-health application for their own personal well being. As observed, the result has indirectly caused significant mental health damage to it's own writer/researcher, and possibly future readers. 

I empathize with Donald Elkins, because I have approached this written work with similar demeanor as him, from a scientific approach.
And personally, it has shown to me that it does have a strong effect on the humans mind.   

Spiritually speaking, coming full circle to it all, I do feel that this is a product of love, from love. But most importantly, the causality of this, or "karma" would be placed on the original writers and current writers/authors of the written materials. 

And in that, I do feel a strong sense of compassion, and respect for those who are willing to take on such a heavy karmic lesson. Whether it is for themselves, or other-selves. 

With light, Heart

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - J.W. - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 09:04 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: We can be mirrors to each other without using harsh fluorescent spotlights shining down on us too, over amplifying the intensity of the shadows in ourselves that we may not yet be ready to heal. That is just my way of saying I know this planet is in a fragile state, and love and understanding is what fourth density is all about, so we need to start somewhere. More spiritually strong entities may be able to handle the harsh truths with the harsh fluorescent lighting, but most are not in that state right now and a loving touch may be needed in those circumstances.

I concur to this, and also offer that the opposite may also be in existent. 

As in, the harsh fluorescent spotlights is interpreted and perceived, from the reality and place of that entity. 
In my reality, that light is loving, it is good, and it burns away all which is not, it cleanse, and the feeling of lightness comes through. 

Also the state of the planet could be seen in a similar fashion, the fragile state, to me, was when this planet first started to propagate, when things were much more primal, and life ate life. 

It is so much more perfect now, in its' own evolution. The entropy of emotions of all entities, in all corners of the world are rising, like a mother pushing through in the process of birthing her newborn. 

The mother, the Gaia is strong, she is not coming in as fragile, at least not to me. 

In my view, I see this light, is coming in, and all it's children are reaching for it, even the physically weak, broken, and meek are standing up and willing to throw themselves at the cause they believe in. 

Vaccines, Wars, Economics, Spiritualisms, every entities are pushing their own voice and meeting this light. Even the fish will jump out of the ocean to flop towards it. 

It is so perfect, so beautiful, I see the creation, and it is to be. 

Your post offers an abstract for me to see it's opposite, and I am grateful for your spiritualchaos.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Phoenix - 07-29-2022

I'm kind of torn about whether to post on this thread. On one side it seems that it would create confusion due to my previous comments on these matters - because of which I suspect there may be some people that give more weight to any thoughts I might express than they may deserve, or, I suppose there is a possibility with upset or hostility? On the other side the Law of One was quite explicit in their definitions of service which is basically whenever there is an opportunity you should provide it. "Would we ignore a bruise on the skin?" I suppose the only thing to do is express general thoughts which, although not expressed this way for that reason, may have a positive basis in relation to free will. Obviously I could be completely wrong but in general I do not mind having an opinion that is not correct. Because how do we learn without getting things wrong?

I think there is a whole lot of background information that needs to be brought forward, which is fundamentally missing. Such as, how do 5th and 6th density energy fields work together? What are the common problems? The issue here is fundamentally what was going on in the fifth density member of the group. The second point I think is important is how do we use any information we gain for a positive purpose or focus ourselves to using this incident to point in a positive direction in the future? A very fifth density question.

I also think these themes will go onto the next life that we incarnate together which I think will be on the other third density world the earths population will go to harvest. But I do not yet have enough clarity on that and hope to receive information that fills in the holes here since I do not yet understand.

I have seen it before in my life where the 6th density female gets encapsulated with the "mystery" of the fifth density male and applies a lot of energy to this. Perhaps, the cycle of idealisation and devaluation in the balancing of love cannot be completed (there is a subpoint here I think is important about why the densities essentially should not mix in an intimate relationship). This may also be why Carla was given the catalyst of 'Don thought she did not love him'. If that was a true statement is of course unknown, or just Don wondering when noticing she is emotionally pulling away from him to deal with other things. I think a story like that, even tragic as she saw it, was more useful to her than just nothing.

I think in general this is an ongoing sticking point. I do not know what the solution to this is but there should be some effort to get to some sort of understanding for the sixth density female I suspect. Maybe we will have a lot of creative 5D people on the next incarnations? There are other problems with this not relating to the drama that was described here as I see it. In a less healthy 6D female this mysterious quality can crush her self esteem as she projects all the positive qualities of the universe onto this individual and uses it to berate herself.

I think it is very common when the fifth density starts coming out with strange things it very much confuses the sixth density and they do not know what to do. I have observed that even in the midst of a schizophrenic break the sixth density has a grounded reality based calmness. When the fifth density starts breaking away from objective reality the amount of unusual and frightening information that comes from them is frightening to the sixth, and even, perhaps especially, to the sixth density male. Since the sixth density male knows what the implications are, they know where a bad idea can lead. Carla's energy field was talked about by the contact as not being able to handle the kind of harder energies Don processed daily, and if you don't understand then you don't understand.

I think the solution to the problem would have been for Don to leave the two of them and never see them again, meet a nice 5D girl somewhere. If you look at the dates the last sessions were done this is obvious. They were NOT ABLE to continue doing this. I think, among MANY paranoias that are probably just too terrifying to contemplate. He probably thought if he fell from polarity his positive polarity would transfer to the negative and he would be possessed by demons because that is the implication of last part of session 60.10:

Quote:If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

But this would not have happened I don't believe. The pattern of polarities, metaphysics is too mysterious to all of us and there are other things to consider, other tools the spirits have. You don't just end one positively polarised journey and never polarise positively again. Also, there is also the implication in the Law of One that those that are unpolarised become trapped! Which could have become part of why he did not want to go to a mental institution. 'The great dilemma of non polarity is that the opportunities for polarity fall away'.

Ironically. I don't think this would have been an issue, since Don was fifth and in my understanding the fifth can lose polarity as far as the world is concerned but still remain on their life path as it is relevant to them since THE FIFTH DENSITY IS POTENTIATING AND NOT POLARISING. Going into negative for the fifth can mean becoming a conspiracy theorist and it does not have the same weight as going into negative polarity if your energy is more loved based thus exuding "lack of love". Also, people/ wanderers secure on thepositive polarity don't really become actually negative just kind of not really positive. Douchbags.

In general I think the pattern with suicidal people is they think they know everything and are sure enough in their convictions to believe they have arrived at the right conclusion. I suppose we cannot state that they are wrong really but I strongly suspect, in almost all cases this is pure hubris. To consider yourself more knowledgeable than God and your higher self that set out your learning.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Spiritualchaos - 07-29-2022

Post deleted

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - MonadicSpectrum - 07-30-2022

Thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts on this thread.

I think it is important we all learn from the tragedy of Don Elkins as we grow as spiritual explorers. Personally, I think all three members (Don, Carla, and Jim) hold collective responsibility for the circumstances that occurred. Mainly, I think there was a mixture of biting off more than they could chew as well as trying to learn too much too fast.

This quote from Ra comes to mind:

Quote:When the entity becomes aware in its mind/body/spirit complex totality of the mechanism for spiritual evolution it, itself, will arrange and place those lessons and entities necessary for maximum growth and expression of polarity in the incarnative experience before the forgetting process occurs. The only disadvantage of this total free will of those senior entities choosing the manner of incarnation experiences is that some entities attempt to learn so much during one incarnative experience that the intensity of catalyst disarranges the polarized entity and the experience thus is not maximally useful as intended.

48.9 Questioner: An analogy to that would be a student entering college and signing up for more courses than he could possibly assimilate in the time. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/48#8

I think we all can emphasize with times in our lives where we felt over our heads and make poor decisions leading to negative consequences. But we all learn our limits and can go forth rejoicing in the lessons we did learn and the love we shared. Smile

And there is one final quote I want to share that can ground all these experiences and miscalculations in peace.

Quote:I am Ra. We leave you in appreciation of the circumstances of the great illusion in which you now choose to play the pipe and timbrel and move in rhythm. We are also players upon a stage. The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again. And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator. I am Ra. Adonai.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/104#26

"'Cause it's love, love, love... That's all that really matters in the end."