Bring4th
What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? (/showthread.php?tid=2503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - flofrog - 06-10-2020

We all have things we decide to overcome by incarnating, and I think it is very difficult to assess really what is a very personal emotional life for each of us. I wonder if Don wouldn't say (if possible) I wasn't that wise, Carla ( if possible) I was not that loving, and Jim, I really do not have that much power.

I also kind of think it is sort of funny to qualify the result of a 'life' by 'deadly consequences', aren't we all going at one time be faced with 'deadly consequences ' even though these terms in fact cover our liberation, in some way, from our human envelope ?

just a thought Wink

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - IAMaSeeker - 06-10-2020

Oh you of so little faith. As if the Finite Universe has only ONE way. Dodgy

(05-23-2016, 09:41 AM)YinYang Wrote: I do think the world is much better off than it would have been if Carla stayed a librarian and had a house full of kids, as she desired. Wink So it's all perfect. Their job was to acquire this information, and in that respect Don's compass needle didn't sway.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Diana - 06-10-2020

(06-10-2020, 10:38 PM)IAMaSeeker Wrote: 1. Don sounds like a hard headed/scientist, with major green energy problem, and we all know the "smarter" one is, the less of an open "green/love" energy.

I can't speak for Don, but I can say that the bolded above is not true. An individual can be both, even here, at the same time.

(06-10-2020, 10:38 PM)IAMaSeeker Wrote: 2. Carla lived by the philosophy of a "used rag". Oh...I'm sorry, she called it making decisions with "always your heart". I guess she forgot the wisdom.   Confused
2.1 Carla let her first husband take advantage of her many, many times, infact claiming, as if that is the only way she would be lead to something great like Ra.
2.2 Moved across country at a drop of a dime for the low life scum bag.
2.3 Quit a good job because her first husband needed her to take care of him/money/work cuz he didn't have a job.
As if the UNIVERSE had NO other way to get Carla where she needed to be, but through these men treating her like a rag?

3. Don treated Carla like crap.....and she put up with it...as if that is what "love" is.

4. What if Carla would have stood up for herself, thus helping Don realize he is a &*&% and start thinking and getting in touch with his green ray.....and understanding that is NOT how you treat the most important people to you. Carla could have Helped Don in "to polarize".

5. I could be wrong, but with my limited mind/body/complex of knowing human behavior, it is very possible that Don had a twisted way of loving Carla...Now that is a nice energy you want to come home to.  Dodgy And all 3 of them living in the same house. Yuk.
6. And the way the end was handles...
Go ahead, judge me as you like....I'm here to learn based on how understand the lesson.

THE LESSON IS Confused
Don - Too much wisdom =  deadly consequences
Carla - Too much love = deadly consequences
Jim - Too much power = you got the lesson.

I see two problems with your assessment:

1. Too much focus on specific negative assumptions, when the overall view of these three lives cannot be known.

2. Making judgments based on a very limited view, when judging at all isn't even a good idea to begin with (in my opinion).

Either you get something of value from the material or you don't. Poking holes in the people who presented it won't do much good, in my opinion. I neither put these three on a pedestal nor try to debunk their efforts. To me, there is no value in that and I feel it is a waste of energy.

On the other hand, you are free to express what you will (within the guidelines here). I am not one to censor, and who knows where and how one might learn and evolve.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - NoBodyNoThing - 06-11-2020

When those three people (Carla, Don and Jim) channeled Ra from 1981-1984, one of them, Don was lucky to gain
the teachings, but was too weak to gain its benefits. His death ended the Ra contact. What that meant was,
Don’s vibration did not match up to Ra, and he tried to forcefully raise it but couldn’t. In
which case caused his dementia. And unbalanced state of vibration. Debased his entire mental foundation.
So, practice stillness, silence and don’t rush. This sort of practice goes to the core of consciousness.
If you attempt before you’re ready, its overwhelming. And worse if you can’t match and harmonize the frequency.

Yet again another effect of Ra's folly, resulted in Don's suicide. Look at how rapidly Carla aged in such a short time after the Ra contact, Ra's energy is no freaking joke. It will rapidly age any human in the lower plane attempting to forcefully harmonize their frequency with that of a higher plane being like Ra.

One factor was that those three had less than a functional, working professional relationship. One of the guys had a romantic crush on Carla, Carla chose one guy over the other, that caused depression for Don, I believe? Whichever wanted to get in Carla's pants and be her mate. Carla chose one guy, other guy fell in depression.

So yeah, Don couldn't handle a lot of things that happened that did not go his way, the scientific community disregarded his work and dismissed Don's legitimacy, tarnishing his reputation, on top of him causing his own dementia, Carla rejecting Don and choosing Jim instead romantically, a bunch of other things in his life not going his way all leading to the poor guy Don putting a loaded gun to his mouth and bang. No more Ra contact, no more Don Elkins.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Ray711 - 06-11-2020

I agree with Diana. I only wish to add that it can be seen in the material how Don cared about Carla, constantly asking about her well being, the effects of the contact upon her, and being very conscientious about the rituals and alignments of the objects used.

As for the rest, we can read in the material how getting closer and closer to the light attracts more and more negative entities, and more powerful ones. The reality of it is that most of us simply won't experience what it's like to be under the kind of pressure Don Elkins went through. It's not the notion of going through hardship, it's the notion of having powerful entities that can read our thoughts and know our minds and vulnerabilities better than we know them ourselves, and have these entities constantly trying to poke holes in said vulnerabilities, tempting us through them, and effectively trying to end our incarnation. I think judgment is misplaced, when considering the decisions that Don Elkins made and what happened to him.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Dtris - 06-11-2020

(06-10-2020, 10:49 PM)IAMaSeeker Wrote: Oh you of so little faith. As if the Finite Universe has only ONE way.   Dodgy

(05-23-2016, 09:41 AM)YinYang Wrote: I do think the world is much better off than it would have been if Carla stayed a librarian and had a house full of kids, as she desired. Wink So it's all perfect. Their job was to acquire this information, and in that respect Don's compass needle didn't sway.

For being a seeker you sure seem to already know the answers. If you don't want answers to your questions then why post?

To your actual question. You make a lot of assumptions about people who you never met and based on a bunch of internet stories and speculation based on a book of channeled information. All of your speculation, and anyone else's, is meaningless. Learn what you can from the material, and learn what you can from their personal recollections. Debating over their purity or love or ray activation or moral inferiority/superiority is a waste of time and is not helpful to anyone.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Navaratna - 06-11-2020

If it's a hot day and you plug your phone which is already fully charged in to a charger you're stressing the "instrument" by overcharging it with energy for an extended time.

I think this is a good analogy for what happens when people channel too much.

I wonder if being an environment with a colder temperature would help with the overheating that is said to have happened with Carla.

if in this they're speaking metaphorically or actually describing temperature

__
106.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what the instrument’s difficulty was with her last whirlpool?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument took on the mental/emotional nature and distortion complex of the questioner as we have previously noted. The instrument has been taking whirling waters at temperatures which are too hot and at rates of vibration which, when compounded by the heat of the swirling waters, bring about the state of light shock as you would call the distortion. The mind complex has inadequate oxygen in this distorted state and is weakened.

In this state the instrument, having the questioner’s distortion without the questioner’s strength of the distortion one might liken to the wearing of armor, began to enter into an acute psychotic episode. When the state of shock was past the symptoms disappeared. The potential remains as the empathic identity has not been relinquished, and both the questioner and the instrument live as entities in a portion of the mental/emotional complex of the instrument.

May we ask for one more full query at this working and remind the instrument that it is appropriate to reserve some small portion of energy before a working?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2020

(06-11-2020, 08:18 PM)Navaratna Wrote: If it's a hot day and you plug your phone which is already fully charged in to a charger you're stressing the "instrument" by overcharging it with energy for an extended time.

I think this is a good analogy for what happens when people channel too much.

I wonder if being an environment with a colder temperature would help with the overheating that is said to have happened with Carla.

if in this they're speaking metaphorically or actually describing temperature

__
106.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what the instrument’s difficulty was with her last whirlpool?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument took on the mental/emotional nature and distortion complex of the questioner as we have previously noted. The instrument has been taking whirling waters at temperatures which are too hot and at rates of vibration which, when compounded by the heat of the swirling waters, bring about the state of light shock as you would call the distortion. The mind complex has inadequate oxygen in this distorted state and is weakened.

In this state the instrument, having the questioner’s distortion without the questioner’s strength of the distortion one might liken to the wearing of armor, began to enter into an acute psychotic episode. When the state of shock was past the symptoms disappeared. The potential remains as the empathic identity has not been relinquished, and both the questioner and the instrument live as entities in a portion of the mental/emotional complex of the instrument.

May we ask for one more full query at this working and remind the instrument that it is appropriate to reserve some small portion of energy before a working?

It doesn't have to do with ambient temperature.
Increasing your field density is one way to be able to channel longer.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Black Dragon - 06-12-2020

Alright, I'll drop my two cents on something I think people are overlooking. Don adopted this mantra of "happiness is not the objective". In some ways this could be seen as a warrior spirit to understand life is full of harsh catalyst an persevere, but he took it to an extreme that was detrimental. When you do not value joy, lightness, happiness, and make time and room to seek those things (which nurture the soul and spiritual aspect of the red ray), then you f*** yourself and become less useful to others, and have way less energy to radiate. He Martyred himself, yet at the same time, became overly paranoid and controlling, which is a weird paradox. I'm sure their 5d "friend" encouraged this and tweaked it.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-12-2020

At lawofone.info it's described in the re-listening report how the pace of Ra's monotone speech quickened when the subject shifted to the archetypal mind. Ra, while otherwise not expressing attitude through voice, seemed to emphasize the importance of that subject in terms of increased flow or "enthusiasm".

The detail that Ra may have prized communication about the archetypal mind above much of the rest is significant. After all, imbalances or lack of fuller awareness related to archetypal matters has much to do with the dysfunctions which brought about the tragic end. Or, in other words, had it been explored to a greater extent sooner, it is possible that the group would have had a better chance of making it further.

Ra indicated that Don played the role of a student when the topic of the archetypal mind was explored. Had he mastered the subject, he may have closed a great many vulnerabilities which instead remained open to exploiting by psychic attackers.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - flofrog - 06-12-2020

This is such an interesting approach Asolsutsevyl, I feel for Don because I myself find really difficultto work with the archetypes and am in awe how here so many explains it with such depth.

All in all this thread makes me even more grateful towards the life and work of Jim, Carla and Don. And each one offering us this site.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - 1109 - 06-13-2020

I remember the first time I read the Law of One I was so upset after finding out about Don's death. I felt that it was so unfair that he worked so hard as a pilot to support the group only to have Carla and Jim sitting at home doing nothing but each other. I felt that he was betrayed. My view has become more nuanced after reading the books multiple times and all Quo channelings.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-17-2020

@flofrog, I'm simply looking at patterns related to the big picture. I don't have great in-depth knowledge of structured archetypal teachings. I also try to include a look at things across the relevant densities by considering things in a more abstract technical way.

Don basically seems to have been the research-minded of the original three to such an extent that the basic gap with him gone, in intellectual driving force, still remains. Half the spirit of the group at a human level was concentrated in one of the three. Genuine love remained in his absence, but research was reduced to preservation.

The 6D "role" of the 80's Ra, as a whole, was designed for the group, thus was only suitable as long as a matching group was still there to interact with 6D-as-"Ra". Don's qualities probably determined a lot in terms of the precision shown in the Ra material. Compare to the more diffuse channeling afterwards which includes some 6D inspiration.

The channeling can be thought of as having emerged on one side of a signal processing system, where the other side is 6D STO. How does the processing in-between look, or work, or translate?

6D STO can be understood in part, through what it isn't, for example it cannot have the qualities of a human personality at all. Unity characterizes it, and everything which is more like a person to a human audience is "outside" of that unity in the sense of being smaller than it. Thus, the entire "role" of Ra, played by 6D STO, emerges as part of the processing chain in connection with the lower-density audience.

The nature of the role? It relied to a large extent on what Don provided. The 5D wisdom there is the background, and likely co-ordination at an invisible level, accomplished a lot of what was necessary to have a meaningful communication going at high quality.

But the entire group depended on Don's wisdom, since it became deeply involved in a higher-density drama with full intensity of conflicting currents up to and including the 5D level. So Don had to do and provide a lot which he alone was capable of, among the three, and perhaps it was all stretched too thin.

The way in which the group worked together harmoniously enough may also have been too constrained, too fragmented in consciousness. Too limited by narrow focuses on what was pre-judged to be good topics to discuss and not, and too narrow comfort zones which had to be compensated for with extra ritualistic rigor. The care and concern shown to avoid corruption was very good, but its effectiveness somewhat limited by a tunnel-vision (not looking where needed, instead looking at the other things again and again).

I think that Don could, in principle, have been wiser about the communication with Ra. Then there may have been more exchanges which, in some open-ended way, would basically have consulted Ra for the benefit of the group and its project(s) and overall functioning, while the material we are familiar with would have come along a bit more slowly.

In engineering terms, the system performed great as long as it worked, but it was not stable. It provided the means for debugging the design, at least in principle, but something about how it was running kept that capability from being sufficiently used until it was too late. A longer period of testing and experimentation early on seems the most likely way it could have gone on to have a better future.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Signifyz - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 12:40 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: The nature of the role? It relied to a large extent on what Don provided. The 5D wisdom there is the background, and likely co-ordination at an invisible level, accomplished a lot of what was necessary to have a meaningful communication going at high quality.

I'm asking not to negate you line of thought, but of coruiosity; is there a confirmation in any channeling that it is Don who was the 5D wanderer?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - RaEatsFoodstuffs - 07-24-2020

This is something I was really curious about. Does this mean Don will repeat the 3rd density experience because of the suicide?

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Glow - 07-24-2020

(06-17-2020, 02:24 PM)Signifyz Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 12:40 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: The nature of the role? It relied to a large extent on what Don provided. The 5D wisdom there is the background, and likely co-ordination at an invisible level, accomplished a lot of what was necessary to have a meaningful communication going at high quality.

I'm asking not to negate you line of thought, but of coruiosity; is there a confirmation in any channeling that it is Don who was the 5D wanderer?

Regardless the theory of him being the only one with wisdom is baseless. Any 6D entity would have access to all learned in 5D. Smile

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - flofrog - 07-25-2020

I intuitively agree with Glow about the wisdom of all three participants, and all three did bring something different to the work with uniqueness of their souls.

You do not meditate with such constant devotion for several years, twice a day without developing deep connection between three entities and most certainly through this, accessing at times intelligent infinity, let this wisdom be transferred or not in writing. But as Asolsutsesvyl remarks so aptly, for sure, Don methodical process was essential for progress with research.

Asol, I find really interesting the angle where the ritualistic process, and the worry of good topics might have at time limited the quest.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Diana - 07-25-2020

Wisdom and intelligence are not the same thing, though one may contribute to the other.

Don was obviously extremely intelligent—well above the average. It is my observation that high intelligence here in 3D (or early 4D as the case may be) can make an assessment of this kind about wisdom/5D/6D hard to pinpoint. In addition, it can be difficult in many cases for individuals with this level of intelligence to exist with calm and harmony in this world—they see too much; perceive too much; think about too much; and so on.

Who knows who was(is) who? Everyone here has incarnated into this world, which is a miasma of suffering, beauty, pain, epiphanies, hardships, accomplishments, connections and separations, etc.—and we are enmeshed this world wherever we hark from. We are all affected by the veil. 

I do not mean this as judgment or derogatorily, but would martyrdom be considered wise or balanced? Carla was so loving and so STO-oriented that she sacrificed her own self in the process. But that doesn't mean she wasn't wise at the level of her authentic self—she came here and was affected by this world and behind the veil like all of us. I just don't see that there is any way to know the answer to which of the three was from 5D.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Asolsutsesvyl - 07-25-2020

No, not that I know. This is the clearest I've found:
Quote:15.25 Questioner: Is it possible, since we are Wanderers, for you to tell us anything about which our last density was, which density we came from?

Ra: I scan each and find it acceptable to share this information. The Wanderers in this working are of two densities, one the density of five; that is, of light; one the density of love/light, or unity. To express the identity of which came from which density, we observe this to be an infringement upon the free will of each. Therefore, we state simply the two densities, both of which are harmoniously oriented towards work together.

It has thereafter, beginning at some point, been widely assumed that Don is the 5D wanderer and Jim the 6D wanderer.

Actually, in earlier years, before my newer examination of this material, I associated Don more closely with 6D and thought Jim was the 5D wanderer. It's a possibility to re-consider.

(07-24-2020, 05:34 PM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: This is something I was really curious about. Does this mean Don will repeat the 3rd density experience because of the suicide?

Why was Don there?
Quote:12.32 Questioner: Is it possible for you to tell us if any of the three of us are Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. In scanning each of the mind/body/spirit complexes present, we find an already complete sureness of this occurrence and, therefore, find no harm in recapitulating this occurrence. Each of those present are Wanderers pursuing a mission, if you will.

And so, I would expect Don to come back if, and only if, it fits as a logical extension or follow-up to the mission as planned at another level.

(07-25-2020, 12:49 PM)Diana Wrote: Wisdom and intelligence are not the same thing, though one may contribute to the other.

Don was obviously extremely intelligent—well above the average. It is my observation that high intelligence here in 3D (or early 4D as the case may be) can make an assessment of this kind about wisdom/5D/6D hard to pinpoint. In addition, it can be difficult in many cases for individuals with this level of intelligence to exist with calm and harmony in this world—they see too much; perceive too much; think about too much; and so on.

I also think that the greater the density, the greater the subconscious perception of the true nature of what surrounds the self. I actually think that wanderers may often tend towards distrustfulness and neurotic attempts to gain some control over their lives, because they are filled with the knowledge of everything negative existing in the larger environment and potentially interacting with them. Imagine such an awareness flowing murkily through the filter of confused 3D emotions, and being brought into focus with each emotionally traumatic reminder.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - RaEatsFoodstuffs - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 06:26 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:

No, not that I know. This is the clearest I've found:

Quote:15.25 Questioner: Is it possible, since we are Wanderers, for you to tell us anything about which our last density was, which density we came from?

Ra: I scan each and find it acceptable to share this information. The Wanderers in this working are of two densities, one the density of five; that is, of light; one the density of love/light, or unity. To express the identity of which came from which density, we observe this to be an infringement upon the free will of each. Therefore, we state simply the two densities, both of which are harmoniously oriented towards work together.

It has thereafter, beginning at some point, been widely assumed that Don is the 5D wanderer and Jim the 6D wanderer.

Actually, in earlier years, before my newer examination of this material, I associated Don more closely with 6D and thought Jim was the 5D wanderer. It's a possibility to re-consider.

(07-24-2020, 05:34 PM)RaEatsFoodstuffs Wrote: This is something I was really curious about. Does this mean Don will repeat the 3rd density experience because of the suicide?

Why was Don there?

Quote:12.32 Questioner: Is it possible for you to tell us if any of the three of us are Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. In scanning each of the mind/body/spirit complexes present, we find an already complete sureness of this occurrence and, therefore, find no harm in recapitulating this occurrence. Each of those present are Wanderers pursuing a mission, if you will.

And so, I would expect Don to come back if, and only if, it fits as a logical extension or follow-up to the mission as planned at another level.

(07-25-2020, 12:49 PM)Diana Wrote: Wisdom and intelligence are not the same thing, though one may contribute to the other.

I also think that the greater the density, the greater the subconscious perception of the true nature of what surrounds the self. I actually think that wanderers may often tend towards distrustfulness and neurotic attempts to gain some control over their lives, because they are filled with the knowledge of everything negative existing in the larger environment and potentially interacting with them. Imagine such an awareness flowing murkily through the filter of confused 3D emotions, and being brought into focus with each emotionally traumatic reminder.

Ok thanks, that actually clears up a lot.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - dexter101 - 08-05-2020

im not sure whether don is actually 6d or 5d but i guess i tend to agree with the others that he probably was 5d. which kind of sucks since he was sort of the third wheel in the relationship between the three. i can guess how he must have felt.
im not sure if people here have actually realized this but the negative entity did not do anything except amp up what Don was already feeling. usually he would have repressed that emotion but the negative entity made it grow until it took over. thats unfortunate for the Ra contact but it served don a valuable lesson.
Carla wrote about it in one of her books and i think someone mentioned that in another thread.
she also said that the life he had he had planned including the events that occured or would potentially occur.
i know many people hate on him but if any of you know esmeralda sweetwater it must also be known to you that Carla eventually had to die. don simply took her place when they switched their energetic bodies and Carla experienced don's version of life. which is also why Carla said at the end of the book to never make a deal with the opposition.
i also find it interesting because in my view don must have felt extremely unworthy of love. Carla felt unworthy aswell but i presume to a lesser extant.
i can relate to that since ive been feeling unworthy as well and know how one thinks and feels. im sure some here can do too.
all in all a very sad story that didnt have to end that way. a tradegy. im not sure why people still dwell on it since its already explained in the books and if you read between the lines you can sort of see the why and how.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Jade - 08-05-2020

Here is a post I made recently in the Facebook group that addresses this issue:

Quote:Hello everyone. I want to make an important and timely post that fits in with the current collective discussion about police brutality and imagining a different world.

I'm not sure everyone is aware of the details of this story, but the truth is, all of us here are intimately familiar with a dear person who was a victim of police violence: Don Elkins. Carla and Jim detail the events leading to Don's death in Tilting at Windmills, pg 423-426. I just reread the story and it made me weep. It's actually worse than I remembered.

In the last two weeks of his life, Don knew he was a danger to himself. He told Jim that he took his gun collection out to the country and disposed of it, out of fear of taking his own life. However, he still spoke sincerely to Jim about ending his life, which led Jim to believe that his only option was to get a mental inquest warrant. This allows someone to be taken for treatment/evaluation at a psychiatric hospital, against their will.

Don had already spent 5 weeks in a psychiatric hospital receiving very poor treatment. However, he had gained some weight and had some attitude shifts so they thought maybe there was some benefit - in the very least they thought it was their only hope. He was down to 140lbs from 210 - at 6'6". He had already been increasingly paranoid, believing that the FBI was after him. So when armed officers showed up at his house to forcefully remove him, he retreated upstairs and found his remaining gun, and put it to his head, holding himself hostage for his own freedom.

Carla desperately tried to talk to him and comfort/hug him, however, the cops refused to let her. They dragged her to the neighbors' house and allowed her to talk to him on the phone, briefly - however, since she refused to lie to him to placate him, they stopped letting her talk to him. A total of 39 officers had come to the house. They also brought several of their comm vehicles. This was a huge event for them. Because this man ~had a gun~, he was "dangerous", yet they refused to acknowledge that the only danger was to himself. Obviously Carla and Jim knew this, which is why they wanted to try to talk to him. But the cops cruelly intervened.

Eventually the standoff exceeded 5 hours. The neighbor, wisely, suggested that maybe they let Don sleep it off, and see how he's doing in the morning. A big nope from our boys in blue. Instead they shot tear gas into this man's precious home, forcing him to come out. He went out the back door and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. And then he was gone.

I sincerely believe (and Carla seems to as well) that if the cops hadn't escalated things to such an extreme, that it's possible Don might have had another chance. He didn't want to die. He was afraid and out of control. The police attacked him in his own home. He was scared of dying in a sanitarium. Now he was afraid that one of the 39 cops and half the station's worth of equipment surrounding his house would kill him. So he took his own life, instead of letting them take it from him.

For Don, I want us to imagine a better future, where people who are in mental crisis are not treated like criminals. Where we don't have a police force that is first trained to primarily protect their own lives while they "serve and protect" us.That they attacked this man in his own home while he was struggling to protect himself, from himself, makes me feel sick and livid. And this could happen to any of us. Don was a successful white man in a wealthy town, a pilot, with high military accolades. Cops become victims to mob mentality just as quickly as the rest of us. And their training on how to handle a variety of situations is so poor, that the maximum amount of critical thinking they can handle is "this man has a gun which = bad for me/us, we gotta get this under control immediately."

Today I weep for all who, like Don, have been extrajudiciously hanged by thoughtless cops for being unable to cope with our sick society. I believe the most recent statistic I saw was that 1 out of 4 people who are killed by cops have mental illness. Obviously yes Don took his own life, however, I sincerely do not believe he would have that evening if the police hadn't attacked him first. They bear the brunt of the blame for this one, in my honest opinion.

Thanks for reading.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Jade - 08-05-2020

Also, Ra confirms that Jim is 6th density so I do believe that Don is the 5th density entity of the group.

Quote:59.3 Questioner: I have a question from Jim that states: “I think I have penetrated the mystery of my lifelong anger at making mistakes. I think I have always been aware subconsciously of my abilities to master new learnings, but my desire to successfully complete my mission on Earth has been energized by the Orion group into irrational and destructive anger when I fail. Could you comment on this observation?”

Ra: I am Ra. We would suggest that as this entity is aware of its position as a Wanderer, it may also consider what pre-incarnative decisions it undertook to make regarding the personal or self-oriented portion of the choosing to be here at this particular time/space. This entity is aware, as stated, that it has great potential, but potential for what? This is the pre-incarnative question. The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion. This entity abounds in wisdom. The compassion it is desirous of balancing has, as its antithesis, lack of compassion. In the more conscious being this expresses or manifests itself as lack of compassion for self. We feel this is the sum of suggested concepts for thought which we may offer at this time without infringement.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Infinite - 08-05-2020

(08-05-2020, 10:53 AM)Jade Wrote: Here is a post I made recently in the Facebook group that addresses this issue:

What is the link to the group? Thanks.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Jade - 08-06-2020

(08-05-2020, 01:37 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 10:53 AM)Jade Wrote: Here is a post I made recently in the Facebook group that addresses this issue:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lawofonestudy/

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Infinite - 08-06-2020

(08-06-2020, 12:05 PM)Jade Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 01:37 PM)Infinite Wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lawofonestudy/

Thank you very much.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - kraken99 - 07-27-2022

(03-07-2014, 11:01 AM)AnthroHeart Wrote:
Quote:67.8 Questioner: In order for this group to be fully in service to the Creator, since we recognize this fifth-density entity as the Creator, we must also attempt to serve, in any way we can, this entity. Is it possible for you to communicate to us the desires of this entity if there are any in addition to simply ceasing the reception and dissemination of that which you provide for us?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity has two desires. The first and foremost is to, shall we say, misplace one or more of this group in a negative orientation so that it may choose to be of service along the path of service to self. The objective which must precede this is the termination of the physical complex viability of one of this group while the mind/body/spirit complex is within a controllable configuration. May we say that although we of Ra have limited understanding, it is our belief that sending this entity love and light, which each of the group is doing, is the most helpful catalyst which the group may offer to this entity.
What do these words say to you all in relation to Don?
Thank you for your inspiration.

The presence of the police contributed to Don’s suicide significantly. 
Jim and Carla flagrantly restricted Don’s free will. In this case, they entered to the path of service to self. And they probably never reflected it.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - kraken99 - 07-27-2022

(02-03-2015, 11:04 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: There is also another similar quote in the material that says something to the effect of: 'if knowledge isn't used, the training tools become negative'. I must be wording it differently because I can't seem to find it. However, once I first ran across that quote, I slammed on the brakes and only carefully proceed with Seeking once I can be sure I have integrated the knowledge I have intellectually learned.

It is probably from 60.16:
Quote:At this space/time we may best serve you, we believe, by stating that the pyramid for meditation along with other rounded and arched or pointed circular shapes is of help to you. However, it is our observation that due to the complexity of influences upon the unmanifested being at this space/time nexus among your planetary peoples it is best that the progress of the mind/body/spirit complex take place without, as you call them, training aids because when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching. If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Sacred Fool - 07-27-2022

And there is this.

Quote:101.8 Questioner: Thank you. Could Ra give information on any way that we could give information to Greta Woodrew as to how to alleviate her present condition of swelling?

Ra: I am Ra. We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility. The duty to refrain from contumely, discord, and all things which, when unresolved within, make way for workings lies before the instrument of which you speak. This entity may, if it is desired by the scribe, share our comments upon the working of the latter entity.

The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.

It's quite synchronous that this sentiment arises here again.  This morning I awoke with a sense that A Pall Is Once More Spread Upon The Land, that the elements of darkness to which LLR is heir have again gained strength.

In my view, Prof. Elkins' critical flaw stemmed from deep, excruciating shame which in turn caused him pain of the same magnitude.  Severe chronic emotional pain eventually takes an immense toll upon the psyche.  My sense is that the same thing is happening now where shame is becoming an organising principle around which LLR is being twisted.

Naturally, I could well be wrong about this and we may know more in the fullness of time.

Shame, as we all know, thrives in darkness and sunlight can be the best disinfectant.  The 1st Gen. group of three had a poignant bias towards not concealing personal information.  All of that darkness was born by a single individual, and it was more than balanced out by the light carried by another individual.  The set-up now is different.  All are exposed to some degree of the secrets, yet the dedication to sunshine is imploding.  The opposite tack is taken.

According to the idea expressed by Ra, as propinquity to the light increases, so does discomfort and pain due to discord unresolved within.  Therefore, the test of the theory will be to see, should LLR continue upon a righteous path, will it painfully suffer within owing to a "loss of the mnirroring effect?"

You know, it's a delicate challenge to be harmonious and loving and still hold up a mirror to those for whom you care.  I can fully understand Jim & Carla's difficulties with this regarding a guy as tough to handle as Prof. Elkins.  (And the latter has my full sympathy regarding his quirkiness...for obvious reasons, methinks.)  Although what I present here may seem trivial to some, in my view a very difficult and crucial spiritual lesson is being offered to many as we revolve around this vortex welling with both open love and concealed fear. 

I pray for the highest and best contact here.

RE: What exactly happened to Don Elkins? - Patrick - 07-27-2022

"find love within truth" ~ Ra

Maybe as in, find a loving and kind way of saying the Truth...