Bring4th
Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? (/showthread.php?tid=2451)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Bring4th_Austin - 03-27-2011

My friend managed to piece together some information I've shared with him and a conversation with his college professor and turned it into a brain bomb that has got me thinking.

Long story short, they were discussing tectonic magnetism and the nature of pole shift. Geologists and other scientists believe there have been pole reversals in the past. What his professor shared with him was the accepted theory that during a pole shift, the poles do not necessarily creep or walk to reversal, nor do they simply instantly shift. It is believed that instead, they disappear for a certain amount of time, reappearing later in reversed positions. How long of a period can't really be determined, could be a day, could be 50 years. Unfortunately, I don't have any references to back up this information, but it was part of their curriculum in class so I'm putting a bit of faith in that.

The interesting part for me was the fact that his professor said that during this time, the Earth's magnetic field would obviously be weakened or simply disappear, allowing much more radiation from the Sun to reach the Earth's surface. This extra radiation would be likely to spawn a period of fast genetic mutation.

Could this be a mechanism to help our bodies evolve to be compatible with 4D? Would this allow for a period of “hyper-evolution?” One of the biggest concepts I've struggled to grasp is how the transition from 3D to 4D is going to take place with our physical bodies. Obviously, in evolutionary terms, even the 700 year maximum is an incredibly fast time for us to change so much physiologically.

What do you guys think? Any holes in this theory? Any reason to be more skeptical of what his professor is sharing with him? Of course I realize that even the most knowledgeable scientists can only theorize on the nature and mechanisms of a pole shift, but these pieces seemed to fit together so nicely.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - zenmaster - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:58 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Could this be a mechanism to help our bodies evolve to be compatible with 4D?
I don't think so, mainly because the magnetosphere would seem to be 1D and the solar wind is also 1D. The other 'instreaming' energies are obviously influential, but exist in different dimensions. But isn't the 4D mind what's really motivating 4D bodily evolution?

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Crown - 03-27-2011

I like this idea. I dont have anything to add though.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - 3DMonkey - 03-27-2011

Yes. They do seem to fit together nicely.

An apparent way to finish up the details of the birth of a fully activated green ray sphere. Shields down, an strong blast of infinite energy direct from light of Logos.
If there is something to it, I would say this would be the timeframe when the space/time Earth plane is not inhabited. When 4D entities are "learning" to SHIELD 4th Density from third.

(03-27-2011, 01:29 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Yes. They do seem to fit together nicely.

An apparent way to finish up the details of the birth of a fully activated green ray sphere. Shields down, an strong blast of infinite energy direct from light of Logos.
If there is something to it, I would say this would be the timeframe when the space/time Earth plane is not inhabited. When 4D entities are "learning" to SHIELD 4th Density from third.
However, in that context, it seems that the Ra material is talking about 3D only. Whereas lack of magnetosphere would result in no habitation of 2D as well, of course. 4D entities shielding from third is related to the 3D and 4D energies being mutually incompatible. Not sure what you are implying here.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Bring4th_Austin - 03-27-2011

Keeping in mind that if his professor is correct about this, then it has happened before and hasn't completely wiped life clean off of Earth yet. I suppose there's a possibility that this is the cause of the 65 million year extinction cycle. I also suppose there's a possibility that it is actually a 65 million year hyper-evolution cycle.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - 3DMonkey - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 02:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 01:29 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: Yes. They do seem to fit together nicely.

However, in that context, it seems that the Ra material is talking about 3D only. Whereas lack of magnetosphere would result in no habitation of 2D as well, of course. 4D entities shielding from third is related to the 3D and 4D energies being mutually incompatible. Not sure what you are implying here.

Yep. Ra was talking about 3D inhabitants. They said nothing of 2D, one way or the other.

No. I think shielding has much more to do. If it were down right an incompatibility issue no learning of shielding would be necessary.

Implying? I'm only hypothsizing, not postulating. The only thing ANY entity in a 3D body can do. I think it would be helpful if you could accept that. Remember, everyone here is hypothesizing. Hmmm, honestly, what does this say about Your "projections."
(03-27-2011, 02:31 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Keeping in mind that if his professor is correct about this, then it has happened before and hasn't completely wiped life clean off of Earth yet. I suppose there's a possibility that this is the cause of the 65 million year extinction cycle. I also suppose there's a possibility that it is actually a 65 million year hyper-evolution cycle.

It doesn't necessarily have to wipe out life. It doesn't necessarily NOT have to either. The professors teachings don't have to be directly related to Ra's. It's a very nice addition to understanding. Life can come from mars and maldeck and light and....

My mind puts the info in the same file drawer.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Spectrum - 03-27-2011

abridgetoofar Wrote:Geologists and other scientists believe there have been pole reversals in the past.

I believe Michio Kaku also says that, amongst others. It happened a very, very long time ago, though. It's also apparently cyclical. Some of the supporting evidence for this is the prehistoric animals they found under the ice in arctic regions with grass in their stomachs, indicating that the region must have been tropical at some point.

abridgetoofar Wrote:What his professor shared with him was the accepted theory that during a pole shift, the poles do not necessarily creep or walk to reversal, nor do they simply instantly shift. It is believed that instead, they disappear for a certain amount of time, reappearing later in reversed positions.

The interesting part for me was the fact that his professor said that during this time, the Earth's magnetic field would obviously be weakened or simply disappear, allowing much more radiation from the Sun to reach the Earth's surface. This extra radiation would be likely to spawn a period of fast genetic mutation.

Hmmmm, you might want to look into the South Atlantic Anomaly:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly

It's an area of weakened magnetic field, and it's growing.

(03-27-2011, 04:43 PM)3DMonkey Wrote:
Quote:When 4D entities are "learning" to SHIELD 4th Density from third.

Implying? I'm only hypothsizing, not postulating.
I meant specifically, what does "learning" to SHIELD 4th density from third, have to do with loss of the magnetosphere? It seemed like there was something implied by that rather than a hypothesis.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - native - 03-28-2011

Every answer that was given in relation to this subject says that our current body must die. There apparently is no upgrade.

Our yellow ray chemical body that we are in is activation currently, with the exception of those in dual-activated bodies. In 4d we will inhabit a green ray activated body, with the yellow ray of the planet going from activation into potentiation until the shielding is learned. There will be a period where 3d bodies will not inhabit the Earth, so there is no transition. I think it's possible people will either become increasingly infertile or choose to not procreate. Natural disasters may play a part, but it's useless to speculate.

As I understand it, the harvest is taking place right now. 4d Earth exists, and there are people here doing 4d work in 3d bodies. I tend to believe these days that there won't be some kind of big event.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Bring4th_Austin - 03-28-2011

(03-28-2011, 12:40 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: Every answer that was given in relation to this subject says that our current body must die. There apparently is no upgrade.

Our yellow ray chemical body that we are in is activation currently, with the exception of those in dual-activated bodies. In 4d we will inhabit a green ray activated body, with the yellow ray of the planet going from activation into potentiation until the shielding is learned. There will be a period where 3d bodies will not inhabit the Earth, so there is no transition.

I'm not implying hyper-evolution in one generation...getting a body upgrade from this radiation. When I say "we," I'm referring to the human race in the long run. We'll have to evolve 4D bodies in able to have them available to inhabit. Unless you are saying that the 4D bodies come from elsewhere? Where would they come from? The concept that escapes me is how we as a human race will shed our 3D bodies. Try as I might understand, I can't add up how this will work genetically, reproductively, evolutionarily. The concept is almost as out of reach for me as an instant ascension.

The commonly accepted period for a transition taken from Q'uo channellings is 100-700 years, I believe. What I am proposing here is the possibility that these increased genetic mutation caused by a supposed weakened magnetic field, guided by our new 4D mindsets and strengthening thought-power, will help us evolve our 3D bodies (or 3D transitional bodies) into pure 4D bodies.

100-700 years is hardly a blink of an eye in evolutionary theory, this is what I struggle with.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Lorna - 03-28-2011

i read a novel a few years ago called Darwin's Radio by Greg Bear that was based around the idea of spotaneous hyper evolution over a generation. it's a well worth a read, kind of rang a bell about what physical evolution from 3d to 4d might be like

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - native - 03-28-2011

I see..yeah it's quite a puzzle!

What I think creates confusion is the idea that we evolved from apes, and so a physical transition must also be the process for migrating to 4d. We don't know that at all though. So really it is just a guess, with its foundation being "Well, 2d bodies evolved physically into 3d, so 4d must evolve physically from 3d".

In all honesty we could just phase in like in Star Trek when the time is appropriate. Why not? It's all speculation in my opinion, unless there's stuff in the Q'uo information which I haven't read yet.

Here are excerpts I found related to the 4d body:

Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

Quote:47.8 The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings.

Then of course there's the more circulated response, for the sake of having it here to refer to..

Quote:63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

To me it sounds to be an entirely different body..one that wouldn't evolve from a 3d body. The idea of a dual-activated body implies that a 4d body already exists independently.

Though I could be wrong BigSmile

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - 3DMonkey - 03-28-2011

(03-27-2011, 11:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

I meant specifically, what does "learning" to SHIELD 4th density from third, have to do with loss of the magnetosphere? It seemed like there was something implied by that rather than a hypothesis.

Ra says during the time of Earth being unihabited 4D entities will be learning how to shield their density from third. I'm simply correlating that timeframe with another theoretical timeframe involving loss of magnetosphere.

More importantly, what are you thinking I am implying, zen?
I think the neat point of this idea is that a pole reversal isn't necessarily like the core of the planet shifting one way while the crust shift another. Or like the trick of pulling the tablecloth off and leaving the settings intact. This is how I've tended to imagine it.
Now, I can see it differently. Perhaps, more realistically. A pause of magnetic pole identity, then a new magnetic pole 'catches' at a new location. A child finds it easy to ask 'why is north north? What if the got it wrong and north was south the whole time?'
We really should trust child like innocence. Even a child would know better than to create nuclear waste. 'duh'

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Namaste - 03-28-2011

Here's another thought to ponder; there is no reason that we're meant to survive 2012.

The harvest is the end of a 75,000 year cycle of evolution. Thats a pretty long time for us incarnates, but in the context of our higher selves, it's merely a blip. Our 3D bodies will all perish before we move to 4D+ (or 3D / 4D- depending on polarisation). Physical death is the vehicle in which we walk the steps of light.

David Wilcock says he doesn't believe that will happen, "It seems pointless to evolve all this way then have it all wiped ut". But, why not? 3D is a playground for experience.

This is temporary. The harvest is next year. Why continue post harvest, post evolutionary cycle? Why not end it with a cosmic event and start from fresh?

Earth's 'shields down' could well be a very efficient way of sending us onto where we need to be :¬)

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - zenmaster - 03-28-2011

(03-28-2011, 05:07 AM)3DMonkey Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 11:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote:

Ra says during the time of Earth being unihabited 4D entities will be learning how to shield their density from third. I'm simply correlating that timeframe with another theoretical timeframe involving loss of magnetosphere.

More importantly, what are you thinking I am implying, zen?
I have no idea what you were implying, that's why I asked. Since it was used in the same context, it seemed that you were pointing out a specific correlation - a relevant example, but one that did not seem to follow as an obvious consequence.

Oh. Okay. Well, you read it correctly then. Only, it is obvious to me.
And I was just saying what I saw. Relevant indeed.

(03-27-2011, 10:18 AM)zenmaster Wrote:
(03-27-2011, 05:58 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Could this be a mechanism to help our bodies evolve to be compatible with 4D?
I don't think so, mainly because the magnetosphere would seem to be 1D and the solar wind is also 1D. The other 'instreaming' energies are obviously influential, but exist in different dimensions. But isn't the 4D mind what's really motivating 4D bodily evolution?

Just a thought: our physical bodies, even in 4D, are basically made out of 1D material...right? Am I understanding the elemental nature of 1D correct? Genetics builds the material into the amazingly intricate vessels for entities to inhabit, and I thought 4D was going to be basically the same.

(03-27-2011, 04:43 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: It doesn't necessarily have to wipe out life. It doesn't necessarily NOT have to either.
(03-28-2011, 03:05 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: What I think creates confusion is the idea that we evolved from apes, and so a physical transition must also be the process for migrating to 4d. We don't know that at all though. So really it is just a guess, with its foundation being "Well, 2d bodies evolved physically into 3d, so 4d must evolve physically from 3d".
(03-28-2011, 07:42 AM)Namaste Wrote: Here's another thought to ponder; there is no reason that we're meant to survive 2012.

I have found the Ra quotes I am basing my assumptions off of:

Quote:Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?
Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

It's that line...

At full activation of the true color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment.

This to me seems to suggest hyper-evolution. Does anyone else have any other interpretations of this passage?

-------
EDIT:
Well shoot, apparently Ra clarifies a few questions later whether this is physical evolution:
Quote:Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

So I guess the real question I'm posing is, are the new green ray vibrations the only catalyst for our physical evolution?

This causes me to ask, 'what is a harvest for?'

Harvest is for the progress of our souls. You are simply an incarnated entity, right? You are still an entity outside of incarnation. Your 3D vessel is not who you are...it's the vessel that your soul was ready to incarnate into. Harvest is a chance for incarnating into the next level of vessel, next level of reality. It was my understanding that while there were some physical world effects, the actual harvest took place completely outside of our physical illusion.

Simply put, an entity that does not make harvest here will stop incarnating here, not necessarily because the 3D plane is uninhabitable, but simply because 3D vessels will no longer be available (until another 2D species takes that step). Entities harvesting 4D+ will, after this incarnation, continue to incarnate in dual-bodies, I suppose, until the 4D world and bodies are build through manifestation and evolution. 4D- goes elsewhere, etc. Ra and Q'uo both seem to hint at the fact that this transition is mostly seamless in space/time.

We might also look at harvest as something we do to ourselves...we harvest our own polarization in order to step-up in service. The 4D instreamings simply allow us to harvest this potential.

Right. Good answer. It reminds me of a theory I have about the written accounts of Jesus' death representing harvest. The written account, not the Ra explanation. The written account contains imagery.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - native - 03-29-2011

(03-28-2011, 03:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: -------
EDIT:
Well shoot, apparently Ra clarifies a few questions later whether this is physical evolution:
Quote:Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

So I guess the real question I'm posing is, are the new green ray vibrations the only catalyst for our physical evolution?

I see where you're coming from. I thought you were asking if for instance you or I had dual activated bodies and everything changed tomorrow, would we migrate..with my opinion still being no.

As to the rest of your question..I have no idea! It would seem to be independent of atmospheric factors. If 4D Earth already exists in potentiation, it just needs to become more dense by aligning with the green ray alignment Ra speaks of.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - Bring4th_Austin - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 12:17 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: As to the rest of your question..I have no idea! It would seem to be independent of atmospheric factors. If 4D Earth already exists in potentiation, it just needs to become more dense by aligning with the green ray alignment Ra speaks of.

I'm happy to see the miscommunication is mostly cleared up Smile

Just one more thing to clarify...what I'm proposing is that this radiation simply plays into the evolution of our bodies, nothing more. We build the 4D sphere ourselves, the evolution is guided towards 4D vibrations, but the radiation allowed to pass through due to a weakened magnetosphere provides a catalyst for increased rate of evolution of our bodies. It's an idea I thought was worthy to run up the flagpole.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - zenmaster - 03-29-2011

(03-28-2011, 04:35 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: Harvest is for the progress of our souls. You are simply an incarnated entity, right? You are still an entity outside of incarnation. Your 3D vessel is not who you are...it's the vessel that your soul was ready to incarnate into. Harvest is a chance for incarnating into the next level of vessel, next level of reality. It was my understanding that while there were some physical world effects, the actual harvest took place completely outside of our physical illusion.

Simply put, an entity that does not make harvest here will stop incarnating here, not necessarily because the 3D plane is uninhabitable, but simply because 3D vessels will no longer be available (until another 2D species takes that step). Entities harvesting 4D+ will, after this incarnation, continue to incarnate in dual-bodies, I suppose, until the 4D world and bodies are build through manifestation and evolution. 4D- goes elsewhere, etc. Ra and Q'uo both seem to hint at the fact that this transition is mostly seamless in space/time.

We might also look at harvest as something we do to ourselves...we harvest our own polarization in order to step-up in service. The 4D instreamings simply allow us to harvest this potential.
I agree with this. But I can't don't see the logic in unity100's proposition that wanderers also incarnate dual-activated or 4D bodies. This is because a wanderer, with such a body, can simply remember all of their knowledge/past lives - and live in a god-like manner.

Quote:43.26 Questioner: Then will there be at that time any fifth-density or sixth-density beings on the surface of the planet?

Ra: I am Ra. Not for a fairly long measure of your time as fourth-density beings need to spend their learn/teaching space/time with their own density’s entities.
Quote:65.19 Questioner: Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvested did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third-density than for third/fourth-density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - 3DMonkey - 03-29-2011

Anyone have a dual body? Raise your hand.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - unity100 - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 08:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: I agree with this. But I can't don't see the logic in unity100's proposition that wanderers also incarnate dual-activated or 4D bodies. This is because a wanderer, with such a body, can simply remember all of their knowledge/past lives - and live in a god-like manner.

the body they have will be dual activated - not 4d. it will be able to 'appreciate' incoming 4d vibrations. not fully 4d. 4d sphere will be at the early 4d stage, not even at the society-complex stage of mid-4d.

moreover, an entity in 4d does not just get access to all the information of the universe. its still limited by its manifestation, vibration, perception, spirit. even 6d entities have teachers teaching them 7d.

(03-29-2011, 09:31 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 08:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: I agree with this. But I can't don't see the logic in unity100's proposition that wanderers also incarnate dual-activated or 4D bodies. This is because a wanderer, with such a body, can simply remember all of their knowledge/past lives - and live in a god-like manner.

the body they have will be dual activated - not 4d. it will be able to 'appreciate' incoming 4d vibrations. not fully 4d. 4d sphere will be at the early 4d stage, not even at the society-complex stage of mid-4d.

moreover, an entity in 4d does not just get access to all the information of the universe. its still limited by its manifestation, vibration, perception, spirit. even 6d entities have teachers teaching them 7d.
I agree with both of those statements. The veil is only a 3D (genetic) phenomenon. Without the veil, wanderers would remember everything they experienced up to that space/time point. That memory, is perhaps billions of years in advance of the new 4D'er.

It should be interesting to see how long it takes for an Earth-based 4D SMC to form, considering the unusual amount of completely different cultural backgrounds in its composition. Ultimately, the incredible diversity may prove to be its strength.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - unity100 - 03-29-2011

didnt Ra say veil was a time/space phenomenon ?

(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: didnt Ra say veil was a time/space phenomenon ?
The way I see it, and also regarding the Ra quotes in post #24, the brain is like a 'device driver' for the mind. The brain is local in space/time, while the mind is non-local in time/space.

The 3D brain is of the 3D body complex. Its general form creates the 'veil' - which is merely a limitation on the 'mechanical' aspects of thought.

But the body is a 'creature of the mind’s creation'. The mind is like the function and body is like the form following the function. It is only through our choices, or experience of the mind, that we inherit enough of the logos (love) - that is have the mind provide enough space to allow the light of the spirit to actualize - to enable us to transcend the 3D genetic form and its limitations.

RE: Pole Shift -> Hyper Evolution? - unity100 - 03-30-2011

the entity does not need to perceive things with its brain - mind/spirit will be able to observe and perceive things. actually that is the root of most paranormal phenomenon observations - some see them some dont.