Bring4th
Sending healing for Carla's op - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Sending healing for Carla's op (/showthread.php?tid=2239)

Sending healing for Carla's op - Ens Entium - 02-12-2011

Hi everyone Smile

I thought that, if we can find out when Carla is having her operation, we could spare a few thoughts for her. It can be anything, big or small.

Either in the form of a simple thought of healing, love, etc ..
Or a simple request for those on the inner planes, be they our helpers and/or Carla's, to help her during the operation or before or after for her safety and recovery.

There can also be an informal (or not) meditation for this, around the time (allowing for timezones and schedules) where whoever wants can do whichever healing meditation they like. Maybe a time range of 4 hours on either side of the op time.

I know there are adepts on the forum who can have some practice for the magical working. Something like how Don and Jim did.

By the way, i have no experience in setting up such a thing. Just putting the thought out there.

Let's get the Law of Squares going here. Wink

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Monica - 02-12-2011

The surgery is scheduled for Feb. 28.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Confused - 02-13-2011

(02-12-2011, 07:43 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: Hi everyone Smile

I thought that, if we can find out when Carla is having her operation, we could spare a few thoughts for her. It can be anything, big or small.

Either in the form of a simple thought of healing, love, etc ..
Or a simple request for those on the inner planes, be they our helpers and/or Carla's, to help her during the operation or before or after for her safety and recovery.

There can also be an informal (or not) meditation for this, around the time (allowing for timezones and schedules) where whoever wants can do whichever healing meditation they like. Maybe a time range of 4 hours on either side of the op time.

I know there are adepts on the forum who can have some practice for the magical working. Something like how Don and Jim did.

By the way, i have no experience in setting up such a thing. Just putting the thought out there.

Let's get the Law of Squares going here. Wink

Wonderful initiative. I join you in it.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - norral - 02-14-2011

im definitely with u

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - kia - 02-23-2011

I will be these days thinking and sending you healing love Carla.
THANK YOU!!

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Whitefeather - 02-24-2011

Wow, this thread found me!

I came to the forum today and found my way in here just after I visited my favorite thread about dolphins and whales...
I would not have known of another surgical operation ... This is a good, caring and loving thread! Thank you for starting this thread!

Not only I will embrace Carla in healing love energy on the 28 but I will prepare a bubble of love and protection for Carla immediately so that to start gathering around her, all friends of Love and Light... Smile

It does not matter when, we can protect Carla in a wave of healing love at any time... All who wish to join with a healing prayer, a healing thought and a boost of loving energy... trust in your loving and healing power because it works! The more will join, the faster will Carla's recovery be! Smile

Heart HEALING LOVE FOR Carla! Heart

Love/Light/Life

Whitefeather

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Confused - 02-24-2011

(02-24-2011, 01:50 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: Not only I will embrace Carla in healing love energy on the 28 but I will prepare a bubble of love and protection for Carla immediately so that to start gathering around her, all friends of Love and Light...

That's so beautiful.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - NegaNova - 02-24-2011

I'm in lol

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Shemaya - 02-26-2011

Quote: Heart HEALING LOVE FOR Carla! Heart

I am joining in on the prayers for Carla, sending her love/light.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Eddie - 02-27-2011

Well, now Carla's surgery has been postponed. Her supervising physician wants to run some tests on her heart first. This has left Carla and Jim chomping at the bit, as they would like to get the surgery over with.

We had a get-together last night at Carla's house, along with the regular channeling circle. I wish all of you could have attended; the folks who come to LLResearch functions are just the best folks one could ever hope to meet....Heart

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - NegaNova - 02-27-2011

Postponed until when, do you know?

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Eddie - 02-27-2011

(02-27-2011, 04:07 PM)NegaNova Wrote: Postponed until when, do you know?
Until the surgeon gives them the go-ahead. There is no firm date.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Ocean - 02-28-2011

i'm in with the love sending. Smile

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - BlatzAdict - 02-28-2011

count me in.. but it's today.. so what time?

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Eddie - 02-28-2011

(02-28-2011, 02:46 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: count me in.. but it's today.. so what time?

No, it's not today...see my above post.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Whitefeather - 03-02-2011

Carla's surgery can only have been postponed for the better...since Love is with her, Light is with her and so is her Faith in the Creator. Smile
I read there was a storm on the day of the surgery, at the time they would have been driving to the hospital... Obviously, the Creator has ways which we cannot see beforehand but He/She protects and answers our prayers. Angel

Still the problem is pain. So, let's go further friends and, send waves of healing love to Carla, surrounding her in perfect health - if she accepts it and is happy with it.
Heart"For the highest good, with the Light of Love, on the positive path of Love and Light, in an optimal manner where all benefit, if Carla accepts it and is happy with it, she gets optimal healing now, with pain gone, with joy all around her and Jim, with her spine totally healed, spinal discs healed back to healthy shape, to healthy size and perfect place, with her heart working in perfect harmony, rhythm and health, with all other health problems resolved, all done in perfect harmony and Love, instantaneously, in divine order and timing so that Carla starts enjoying her true health now, from the grace of healing Love. With gratitude, thank you, thank you, thank you! " Heart

This is my prayer... let me know if you think that it is fine and agree with Carla and free will. I made sure in the prayer that all is done in perfect and optimal harmony...

We could make an adjusted healing prayer for Jim who is sharing, caring and supportive... Who wants to write a prayer for Jim?

I hope and trust that many of you will join in my prayer and sending of love.

Thank you. Smile

Much Love and Light and Health to all

Whitefeather

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Ocean - 03-02-2011

thank you for posting your own prayer, i am not good with making my own. so that helps a lot! Smile

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Monica - 03-05-2011

That is really beautiful, Whitefeather!

I'm going to send a link to this thread to Carla. (She has seen the thread before but I'm not sure if she has seen the latest updates.)

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - Whitefeather - 03-09-2011

(03-05-2011, 02:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: That is really beautiful, Whitefeather!

I'm going to send a link to this thread to Carla. (She has seen the thread before but I'm not sure if she has seen the latest updates.)

Thank you Monica. Smile I hope every one is doing fine. Having been away for several months and, just returning, I find so many changes in the forum.
My blessings with much Love to the Bring4th team!

I find it quite incredible that, coming to see the whales and dolphins thread, after months away, I went straight to this post generously started by Ens Entium and, finding this, I started to protect Carla with Love, exactly on the 24th! It is like I was answering a call... I cannot describing it differently! Smile And so many lovely souls joining together...
Maybe, on this thread, you or someone from the team could kindly let us know how Carla is doing so that we can adjust our healing loving vibs?

Blessings in Love and Light to all HeartHeartHeart

Whitefeather

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - shadowstan - 03-12-2011

I am also sending my support and love to Carla. Hope she will keep well and will continue to bring light into our reality/ illusion.

RE: Sending healing for Carla's op - kuruuzum - 01-29-2012

ı hope she'll be ok