Bring4th
SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications (/showthread.php?tid=2157)

Pages: 1 2 3

SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 01-26-2011

On another thread, the topic of Sungazing was brought up, so I am using that post to start a thread devoted to this very intriguing topic.

(01-26-2011, 04:02 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: Another idea I have had some success with is sun-gazing. You can get energy directly from the sunlight without consuming another creature for it. This is a process that must be started very gradually, but when is very safe when it is. It involves absorbing sunlight through the eyes and the pineal gland in the hour after sunrise and the hour before sunset. The atmosphere blocks UV rays during this time due to the angle of the sun, allowing one to look directly at the sun. My eyesight and night-vision has actually improved and I dont need to consume as much food when I am doing this often. Has been a bit hard in the winter though so I have been eating more now. Also helps your brain regulate sleep cycles, and get a more restful sleep.

Joseph, you have just inspired me to start Sungazing again! I had started for just a bit, but didn't stick with it, because I was never up early enough, and was always busy at the end of the day. But now I feel inspired to make it a higher priority!

Can you share with us more about how it has helped you?

It seems to me that Sungazing is more than just physically nourishing....it's more than just improving health. Being that our Sun is a sub-Logos, and is home to 5D entities whose orgasmic love creates these Sunflakes of Light/Love radiating our planet, it seems that communing with the Sun would have profound spiritual benefits as well.

I cannot speak from experience, for I have only dabbled. But I just decided to start doing it again.

This is also in alignment with the raw vegan diet I am pursuing; what is chlorophyll by concentrated SunLight? Even better to get it directly from the Source!

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Protonexus - 01-26-2011

Chlorophyll and hemoglobin are remarkably similar in structure.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - unity100 - 01-26-2011

i can look at the sun directly, but i dont.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 05:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: i can look at the sun directly, but i dont.

Anytime, even in the middle of the day? Do you mind if I ask why not?

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Bring4th_Austin - 01-26-2011

I'm trying to find the Q'uo session where they talk about the healing powers of the offspring of 6D mating within the fusion of the sun. Actually, I've been looking for the session for a while now, it's a beautiful and informative read. I'll continue searching, I guess.

I've never tried sun-gazing myself, but I do open myself up to love/light and healing while in direct sunlight, imagining myself absorbing the love that is raining down on me. To me, it is very powerful and useful, and I never miss an opportunity.

Now that I know it's safe to gaze at the sun as it is rising or setting (I'm gonna do a little more research just to verify), I'm definitely going to try it. Beholding the beauty of our star would be worth it alone.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Protonexus - 01-26-2011

There are some people, including myself, that have channeled will power into having the skin and eyes function as the leaves of a plant, enabling something like photosynthesis. This is the goal of many nudist, fruitarian/breatharian tribes that are rooting themselves in remote areas.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 06:14 PM)Protonexus Wrote: There are some people, including myself, that have channeled will power into having the skin and eyes function as the leaves of a plant, enabling something like photosynthesis. This is the goal of many nudist, fruitarian/breatharian tribes that are rooting themselves in remote areas.

COOL!!! Please do tell us more!

When I stare at the sun during sunset, a dark spot naturally develops as with any bright light. I hold my eyes steady so this spot stays over the sun. The aura around the sun begins turning green (thin/dense), fading into a pink (wide/transparent), blue, indigo and violet (last three in thin rings surrounding the large pink area). Then if you squint a little you can see the rainbow display of the sunlight refracting through eyelashes for fun.

The darkening of the main orb of the sun by the eyes protecting themselves seems to ffilter out red, yellow, and orange; concentrating on the upper spectrum.
(01-26-2011, 06:18 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 06:14 PM)Protonexus Wrote: There are some people, including myself, that have channeled will power into having the skin and eyes function as the leaves of a plant, enabling something like photosynthesis. This is the goal of many nudist, fruitarian/breatharian tribes that are rooting themselves in remote areas.

COOL!!! Please do tell us more!

It the same process that causes the cell disruptions called cancer. Mind follows spirit, body follows mind, through visualization, practice, love and acceptance you can reprogram how you cells work (cancer does this through fear, anger, and resentment usually unconciously). Every time a cell in your body divides it asks the prototype: same or different? You change the design, you change the cell.

The other side of this process is that it makes you incredibly sensitive to pollution and disturbances of the environment.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - unity100 - 01-26-2011

(01-26-2011, 06:00 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 05:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: i can look at the sun directly, but i dont.

at noon too. however i feel i shouldnt talk about it. its nothing that you cannot gleam from the discussions we have in this board so far.

(01-26-2011, 06:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: at noon too. however i feel i shouldnt talk about it. its nothing that you cannot gleam from the discussions we have in this board so far.

ok no prob.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Joseph326 - 01-27-2011

Here is a link for a site that contains all the info you will need to get started if you want to pursue sungazing: www.solarhealing.com
The man who teaches this has been living on water and sunlight since 1995.

As for my experience, I have found several other qualities/benefits than what I mentioned in the other thread. I find it to be a great time to meditate, right after charging my body and stimulating my third eye with sunlight. I normally don't close my eyes as I normally would if meditating indoors. The beauty and peace of the sun and sky around it help greatly in clearing the mind and getting past the constant flow of thoughts into a more timeless state. Also, I prefer to be outdoors with bare feet on bare earth if weather permits. This helps to ground the energy flow as it comes into you. Preferably with as much exposed skin as possible, so my skin has a chance to produce vitamin D in support of my immune and other vital bodily functions. Now, this all is not as easily accomplished in the winter, but I have still 'had sun for breakfast' several times through an east facing windowWink

The feeling that I get from the sun is of pure, unconditional love as well as a streaming of any energetic information needed by those on our planet in our spiritual evolution. I think that the energy from the sun helps stimulate changes in our DNA. The earth is linked to the sun magnetically, and we are each linked to the earth's magnetic grid. This may be a bit off-subject, but I believe it is very beneficial to walk barefoot whenever possible, even when you are not sun gazing. This allows any negative charges you receive from the technology around us to ground, and gives an intimate connection to Gaia. This practice in itself gives me more energy, and helps keep energy balanced so as to avoid disease..

This last year, for me, has been spent holistically cleansing and balancing body, mind, and spirit. Sungazing has certainly helped, as well as changes in diet, excercise, water source, and quitting smoking and drinking. My energy and spiritual clarity have never been better than they are now, and I haven't been sick with even a cold for a year.

Everything we could possibly choose or need is provided for us. We just need to trust in the Creator if we are to realize this, instead of being fearful and putting up barriers.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - thedawningbell - 01-27-2011

(01-26-2011, 05:41 PM)Protonexus Wrote: Chlorophyll and hemoglobin are remarkably similar in structure.

Thats an interesting bit of information

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - zenmaster - 01-27-2011

(01-26-2011, 05:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: our Sun is a sub-Logos, and is home to 5D entities whose orgasmic love creates these Sunflakes of Light/Love radiating our planet, it seems that communing with the Sun would have profound spiritual benefits as well.

Is that claim somehow derived from this question?
Quote:41.4 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - @ndy - 01-27-2011

This is really interesting to me. Last summer I ate hardly anything and had endless energy (I spend lots of time outside weather permitting, naked if I’m at home) I’ve always felt a little like I’m sola powered.
Come Oct when the Sun vanished behind the endless grey clouds we have here I really struggled to go back to getting energy from food.
It felt strange eating again and really unsatisfying, being outdoors energizes me more than food even when it’s windy wet and grey.

Joe - I get the same feeling of love from the sun.... On days when it breaks through the clouds and hits me tears fill my eyes Smile

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 01-27-2011

(01-27-2011, 07:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: Is that claim somehow derived from this question?

Yes. I should have said 6D though, not 5D.

I will never see the Sun the same way again, after reading that! BigSmile
(01-27-2011, 05:05 AM)thedawningbell Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 05:41 PM)Protonexus Wrote: Chlorophyll and hemoglobin are remarkably similar in structure.

Yes, I learned this when I was involved with a bluegreen algae company. The molecular structure is almost identical.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Shemaya - 01-27-2011

Bring4th_Monica Wrote:
(01-27-2011, 05:05 AM)thedawningbell Wrote:

Yes, I learned this when I was involved with a bluegreen algae company. The molecular structure is almost identical.

Yes, I think chlorophyll has magnesium where hemoglobin has iron in it's molecular structure.

Good topic.....I was doing some sungazing this past year, sporadically....it did give me more energy, and a feeling of calm, unconditional acceptance. Also as I am thinking, a bit of activation of third eye, and also grounding which I wouldn't expect, but I sensed when I tuned into my body.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 01-27-2011

(01-27-2011, 02:07 PM)Shemaya Wrote: Yes, I think chlorophyll has magnesium where hemoglobin has iron in it's molecular structure.

Right.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Aaron - 01-27-2011

To me, the sun is a model of balance and openness. Per the Ra material, it is the most undistorted picture of Life in this part of the universe. So, it's the ideal model to emulate and draw energy and inspiration from. The sun seems to be the physical analogue of the higher self for me. I've found meditating on the sun and its full openness of love and light very beneficial.

To me, it has been a healing power, and energizing encourager, and now maybe it can become a source of nourishment. Although I feel that discovering this new ability to draw energy from the sun is most likely an emerging 4th density property. It's probably food for our energy bodies, rather than our physical ones. Although if we nourish our energy bodies with the sun's light/love, the beneficial effects will probably partially spill over into our physical bodies as well.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Shemaya - 01-27-2011

(01-27-2011, 04:28 PM)Aaron Wrote: To me, the sun is a model of balance and openness. Per the Ra material, it is the most undistorted picture of Life in this part of the universe. So, it's the ideal model to emulate and draw energy and inspiration from. The sun seems to be the physical analogue of the higher self for me. I've found meditating on the sun and its full openness of love and light very beneficial.

To me, it has been a healing power, and energizing encourager, and now maybe it can become a source of nourishment. Although I feel that discovering this new ability to draw energy from the sun is most likely an emerging 4th density property. It's probably food for our energy bodies, rather than our physical ones. Although if we nourish our energy bodies with the sun's light/love, the beneficial effects will probably partially spill over into our physical bodies as well.

I agree with you Aaron.... though I think of the sun's light/love as forming a sacred union with the inner light of our physical body.

It's kind of like the greatest love story ever told.

Shiva/Shakti.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Joe6 - 01-30-2011

Have anyone else tested "sun-gazing" with those bright-light-lamps (are those also called wake-up-lamps) ?

I noticed that soon after watching a while it starts to also turn blue and sometimes violet. Could there be reason why I usually got only blueish color but it not always turn to violetish?

Why Im tried this? Here is winter time and today is about 4th time there is sun showing thru the clouds. I love the sun so winter time is very hard here for me not getting enough sun bathing and bright lamp helps a lot.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Amiyou - 01-30-2011

(01-26-2011, 06:36 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 06:00 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote:

at noon too. however i feel i shouldnt talk about it. its nothing that you cannot gleam from the discussions we have in this board so far.

Looking at the sun at any other time than the first and last hour will most certainly damage the eyes. I think it's highly irresponsible for you to say that. Also I'd go so far as to say that you seem to have, 'look at me I'm special syndrome'.
I'd think very carefully before saying things like that. There could well be younger people, even children here reading the forum, in fact you may be one yourself having made a comment like that.
I'm not deliberately trying to upset your happiness, it's not an insult although it'll probably be seen as one, it's an observation, but some things must be said no matter how unpopular it makes you. I find people moulding themselves to the general flow on forums rather than speaking freely, and that means most will not tell you how irresponsible it is for you to say that, so I'll do it this time.
I'm quite sure I'll get a rather large essay in response, I'll give you a tip, don't waste your energy, I'll only skim through it.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - fairyfarmgirl - 01-30-2011

Ummm--- have any of you actually researched the effects of the sun and blindness? I sun bathe--- meaning I close my eyes and allow the rays of the sun and central sun to penetrate into my chakras... Sun blindness is well documented all the way back to the the ancients that lived close to the earth and were gatherers-scavengers. They even knew better than to look directly at the sun.

I wish you well. I for one will not be looking into the sun directly.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - unity100 - 01-30-2011

(01-30-2011, 07:13 AM)Amiyou Wrote: Looking at the sun at any other time than the first and last hour will most certainly damage the eyes.

says who ?

the sources who say that, also say that paranormal phenomenon doesnt exist, there is nothing called spirit, and there is no existence after cessation of bodily incarnation.

Quote:I think it's highly irresponsible for you to say that.

irresponsible in ?

Quote:Also I'd go so far as to say that you seem to have, 'look at me I'm special syndrome'.

i would say that you are way too quick to slap labels on situations. if you wander about in the forums, you will see that there are far more 'outrageous' things, that you would be inclined to slap a 'special syndrome' label with your current approach. my looking at the sun at noontime compares very pathetically to those.

and, moreover, in respect to honesty - whether it looks like 'hey look at me im special', or not, this is what my experience is.

Quote:I'd think very carefully before saying things like that. There could well be younger people, even children here reading the forum, in fact you may be one yourself having made a comment like that.

i think that the 'responsibility' comment a few lines above, was made due to the above consideration.

let me put it into context :

this is a forum that is for discussing a material that teaches advanced spiritualism.

there are far more serious and even at times perilous things than gazing at the sun at noontime in that material, for any random kid or sunday reader reading that material we are discussing, 'ra material', even before participating in this forum's discussions.

a person embarking to pursue advanced spiritual knowledge has to have accepted all kinds of responsibility regarding the self, or the knowledge pursued, regardless of what his/her age, background are.

we cannot hold back our personal experiences, or ideas, or discussions because there may be children reading the forums. if so, we would have to never venture discussing maybe half of Ra material that we were meant to discuss.

Quote:I'm not deliberately trying to upset your happiness, it's not an insult although it'll probably be seen as one, it's an observation, but some things must be said no matter how unpopular it makes you.
I find people moulding themselves to the general flow on forums rather than speaking freely, and that means most will not tell you how irresponsible it is for you to say that, so I'll do it this time.

again, its the individual's own responsibility in following advanced spiritualism. not anyone else's.

in that regard, your concern is misplaced, your effort is off target.

Quote:I'm quite sure I'll get a rather large essay in response, I'll give you a tip, don't waste your energy, I'll only skim through it.

i cant even begin to interpret what the above could mean. if you dont want to discuss, you do not discuss. you dont go about posting a long essay and warn off any response by threatening non-reading of the reply.

if you dont want to read, dont. noone is forcing you in any case.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Joseph326 - 01-30-2011

(01-30-2011, 09:08 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: Ummm--- have any of you actually researched the effects of the sun and blindness? I sun bathe--- meaning I close my eyes and allow the rays of the sun and central sun to penetrate into my chakras... Sun blindness is well documented all the way back to the the ancients that lived close to the earth and were gatherers-scavengers. They even knew better than to look directly at the sun.

I wish you well. I for one will not be looking into the sun directly.

I feel that the conflicting views, and data, on this subject could be compared to the broad discussion of physical sustainence from plants and animals. One could conceivably find information supporting either roughage or meat as healthy even to the point of eliminating the other due to its observed harmfulness. There are numerous articles and studies available that would offer proof to both sides. A bit of research into sungazing could turn up both positive and negative material on this subject as well. What is important is the choice of what is best for your path and the awareness of all options as well as your feelings towards them. Often a thought process or belief system that has been installed early in life can make the process of choice more difficult. Reality is in the eye of the observer, and changes according to his/her bias. This is even becoming evident to the scientific community.

I would also add to the discussion that in my own experience, my vision has improved slightly compared to before sungazing. Keep in mind I am operating under a belief and personal manifestation that this is helpful and nourishing, and only do it at times I believe are safe. I have never had a need to visit an opthamologist so I cannot give concrete proof that my vision improved. I do, however, have a friend who has her eyes checked regularly and started sungazing close to the time I did. She has shown improvement, to the amazement of the opthamologist.

My love and blessings to you as you create your reality through free choice.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - AnthroHeart - 08-17-2011

I started sungazing yesterday and did again today. It felt completly natural and today I went 11 minutes. When looking at the sun it wasn't actually too bright, but when my eyes went off to the side I could see how bright the sun was. It actually turned white when looking at it, complete with a white aura! I think the sungazing has somewhat sped up my detox so I've had some symptoms through the day.

Home to 5D entities, that's fascinating. I thought that it required 6D to visit the sun.

So Monica, are you still giving sungazing a try. Here, the sun comes up at 7:05am (even though they say officially it's 7:03am). But the disk of the sun became visible across a field not far from my home at 7:05am today.

Might take me awhile to get to vegan. I still like my cheese.

Right now I'm reading this article: http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2011/sungazing/

I'm not sure if I can get completely off food as that requires immense dedication, but perhaps I can reduce my desire for the heavy foods.

- Thomas

(01-26-2011, 05:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: Joseph, you have just inspired me to start Sungazing again! I had started for just a bit, but didn't stick with it, because I was never up early enough, and was always busy at the end of the day. But now I feel inspired to make it a higher priority!

Can you share with us more about how it has helped you?

It seems to me that Sungazing is more than just physically nourishing....it's more than just improving health. Being that our Sun is a sub-Logos, and is home to 5D entities whose orgasmic love creates these Sunflakes of Light/Love radiating our planet, it seems that communing with the Sun would have profound spiritual benefits as well.

I cannot speak from experience, for I have only dabbled. But I just decided to start doing it again.

This is also in alignment with the raw vegan diet I am pursuing; what is chlorophyll by concentrated SunLight? Even better to get it directly from the Source!

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 08-17-2011

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I started sungazing yesterday and did again today. It felt completly natural and today I went 11 minutes.

OMG 11 minutes! :exclamation:

I'm not an expert on Sungazing but from what I've read, they say to start out with just a few seconds and work your way up.

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I think the sungazing has somewhat sped up my detox so I've had some symptoms through the day.

Aha! I thought it sounded like your detox was rather strong for 8 days. Usually the detox starts stronger then gets less, but in your case it got more instead of less. Sungazing can definitely trigger detox! And you did 11 minutes on your first day so no wonder!!!

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: So Monica, are you still giving sungazing a try. Here, the sun comes up at 7:05am (even though they say officially it's 7:03am). But the disk of the sun became visible across a field not far from my home at 7:05am today.

Your reactivating this thread is timely; I haven't done any Sungazing in a very long time due to my erratic sleep schedule. I'm naturally a very nocturnal person and getting up that early doesn't come easy for me. And in the evenings I don't have a good view of the Sun because of houses and fences. By the time the Sun sinks low enough in the sky to safely Sungaze, the view is blocked. So no, I haven't been Sungazing at all, but it's something I really want to do, once I can manage to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier.

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Might take me awhile to get to vegan. I still like my cheese.

I never had any trouble at all giving up meat - a switch just flipped in my mind and it ceased to be recognized as food to me - but I did have trouble with cheese since it was a comfort food to me. It took longer also because I rationalized that "no animal died". With cheese from humanely raised cows and goats available, it was more of a health issue for me. But I definitely feel much better and lighter without cheese and my perception of it has changed, and I no longer am interested in it. For me, it really took just reducing it and noticing how much better I felt whenever I stayed off it for a week or so at a time. Be gentle with yourself! You are making a lot of changes rapidly. Heart It's a transitional process.

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I'm not sure if I can get completely off food as that requires immense dedication,

There are many stories of Breatharians but most of them have been proven to be bogus. However I think some of them are authentic.

(08-17-2011, 09:34 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: but perhaps I can reduce my desire for the heavy foods.

That sounds like a worthy goal to me! Smile I personally have no goals of becoming a Breatharian, at least not while here in 3D. Even in 5D they consume a living nectar, so Breatharianism seems rather advanced. Perhaps those people who are doing it are 5- or 6D Wanderers and it is natural for them. Who knows. My goal is raw vegan, which I'm getting closer an closer to.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - AnthroHeart - 08-17-2011

This morning was 11 mins of sungazing. I think yesterday was about 3 mins.

I had done it in the past but never stuck with it.

I think the first 2 mins the sun isn't fully visible.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Monica - 08-17-2011

(08-17-2011, 12:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: This morning was 11 mins of sungazing. I think yesterday was about 3 mins.

I had done it in the past but never stuck with it.

I think the first 2 mins the sun isn't fully visible.

That's still a lot. I don't want to discourage you, but that could explain some of the increased detox you're experiencing. From what I understand, Sungazing is really powerful. I don't have enough experience with it to say. I've only done a few seconds at a time.

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Richard - 08-17-2011

Why experiment with your eyesight? For some sort vague, undefined spiritual experience in exchange for even the possibility of lasting damage? Pretty poor trade in my opinion.

Sit at dawn or sunset and face the su, sure. Meditate on the initial sight and the feeling of sunlight on your face. But close your eyes. Use your eyelids for what they were designed for.

The Logos knows the difference...

Richard

RE: SUNgazing: Communion with the Sub-Logos - Spiritual and Health Implications - Unbound - 08-18-2011

To be honest, I'm with you Unity, I'm able to gaze at the sun regardless of the time of day, and I have never had any damage to my eyes. Most definitely it empowers me when I do so, and being able to see the Sun Disk so clearly always connects me to Aten-Ra and fills me with warmth and joy. I often call to Ra when I am doing cloud-busting and imagine myself as the sun's ray dissolving the clouds of confusion in the sky, whilst thus allowing the same to happen in my own mind.