Bring4th
In gratitude for this community - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: In gratitude for this community (/showthread.php?tid=20142)

In gratitude for this community - Diana - 08-02-2022

Before joining this community, I really had no idea what a forum was. When I contacted L/L via email after reading the Ra Material—a book (an original) I inherited from a neighbor who died, it was likely Gary who answered my email and invited me to Bring4th. It must have been meant to be as I usually avoid media of any kind, but I was drawn to stay here and participate and immediately found conversations and people I found compellingly interesting.

What stands out about B4, for me, is the membership. I have enjoyed every single member here and their unique ideas and personalities—even the ones who were banned or STS-oriented or recalcitrant—I love you all and I am grateful for all the pourings of your hearts and minds which richly added to my own understanding of life here on PLanet Earth. I am also grateful for the lurkers and readers who for whatever reason, did not post—I could always sense you and felt you were as much a part of this community as the "posters." I will miss every member I have come across in the last 11 years. It has been an honor to know you all.

So thank you L/L, and specifically Carla, for having provided this platform of communication based on the channeled messages from those of Ra, a work I feel very close to. Thank you every single member who has passed through this digital space. And finally, it seem appropriate here to express my gratitude to those of Ra for reaching out to us—the brothers and sisters of sorrow.

I wish you all the very, very best on your journeys forward.

Much love to all,
Diana

RE: In gratitude for this community - Sacred Fool - 08-02-2022

Well, Diana, I am very glad to have made your acquaintance over these years via this bumptious modality.  I respect you considerably, in part because I've seen how steadfast you are in terms of what you know yourself to be.  That's a precious quality.  There are other little positive things I could mention, but I'll leave it here for now.  I wish for you the fulfillment of your heart's desire.

~Jonathan

RE: In gratitude for this community - MonadicSpectrum - 08-02-2022

Thank you for sharing, Diana. I haven't interacted on this forum too much, but I always appreciate the light you shine. I, too, wish you the very best on your journey forward.

Sometimes the old must die to make space for it to be reborn in a better way. At least that's how I see the current transition on this forum. How it will be reborn is still a mystery, but nothing is ever truly lost, and I have faith the community will raise from the ashes when the time is right having learned many lessons from previous incarnations.

Death is often resisted yet it is a key archetype for successful evolution. "Every ending is a beginning in reverse..."

RE: In gratitude for this community - omcasey - 08-02-2022

Aw. Lee could not be more perfect to balance the energies here right now.

I have the image of a dandelion gone to seed, and the seeds leaving their growth space and scattering out into the land to take root and grow into new dandelions all over the place. It is a beautiful and even joyous image indeed.

RE: In gratitude for this community - MonadicSpectrum - 08-03-2022

(08-02-2022, 07:40 PM)omcasey Wrote: Aw. Lee could not be more perfect to balance the energies here right now.

I have the image of a dandelion gone to seed, and the seeds leaving their growth space and scattering out into the land to take root and grow into new dandelions all over the place. It is a beautiful and even joyous image indeed.

That's a beautiful visual! And it totally resonates. Smile