Bring4th
Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility (/showthread.php?tid=20128)

Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - Phoenix - 07-25-2022

Interesting phrasing, as though the contact had watched this happen:

Quote:Questioner: What is the difference, philosophically, between a mind/body/spirit complex healing itself through mental, shall I say, configuration or it being healed by an healer?

Ra: I am Ra. You have a misconception. The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself.

In no case is there an other description of healing. Therefore, there is no difference as long as the healer never approaches one whose request for aid has not come to it previously. This is also true of the more conventional healers of your culture and if these healers could but fully realize that they are responsible only for offering the opportunity of healing, and not for the healing, many of these entities would feel an enormous load of misconceived responsibility fall from them.

Do we think this same sense of misconstrued responsibility can be applied to a lot of things on earth?

And another bonus line just because it's awesome:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the greatest healer is within the self and may be tapped with continued meditation as we have suggested.

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - J.W. - 07-25-2022

It is interesting that the coincidences in the patter of the materials you are seeking points to the responsibility of the individual.

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - J.W. - 07-25-2022

Q’uo
I am Q’uo and am with this instrument at this time. We are most honored, as always, to be invited to your group to share the philosophy of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator with each of you and with all those who may hear or read these words that we speak through each instrument today. We are honored to be able to utilize each instrument, for we realize it is a great deal of work and self-sacrifice that each instrument engages on a regular basis in order to maintain the ability to receive the thoughts, words, and images that we give each.

As always, we ask those who will read these words or who will hear them to be diligent in their own discrimination to determine for themselves which of these words may have a meaning for you at this time, for we know that not all words will hit home, shall we say. Leave behind those which do not find a home within your heart. In this way, we may speak without restrictions and share that which we have to share freely.

At this time, we would ask if there is a query with which we may begin.

New Speaker
Gary
I have a question about the performing the balancing exercises. But first, a quote. In #5.2 Ra says:

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

So, my question Q’uo is: Could you give us detailed instructions on precisely how to perform the balancing exercises alluded to by Ra in this quote?

New Speaker
Q’uo
I am Q’uo and am aware of your query my brother. This query contains within it the key to becoming the One Infinite Creator. Each entity that is a conscious seeker of truth and wishes to discover the Creator within, for within each entity does the Creator now and forever reside. Your third-density illusion is one which has the veil of forgetting permanently in place so that each entity is not aware that the Creator is within, that the Creator is all that there is in this creation, and that each entity has access to the Creator through the utilization of what you may call the catalyst of its daily experience, the grist for the mill the food that feeds the spirit. Thusly, you may see all of the experiences within your incarnation as having a certain flavor or potential to feed your spiritual growth according to how you have preincarnatively determined the lessons that you have to learn.

We may suggest that as each of you does contain the Creator, then you contain all that the Creator has made in the infinite universe; you contain completeness. And yet in your conscious seeking for truth, this completeness does not yet exist. As you go through your daily round of experiences, you may notice that there are certain of those experiences, both positive and seemingly negative, both happy and sad, that continually come into view of the inner being that you are. That inner being then notices the variety of experiences that have moved your own inner being off of what you may call, love and acceptance, unconditional love and acceptance.

At the end of your day, it is well therefore, to rest yourself, your mind, body, and spirits in meditation and review the events of the day that provided you this food for growth, the catalyst of opposites that each may utilize to become more and more the one infinite Creator. For as you are able to take this catalyst and to work with it in a conscious fashion, you expand your own perception and experience of the nature of your being until eventually you are what may be called a 360-degree being containing all that there is in the creation, all that is composed of the positive and negative aspects of a catalyst that comes your way.

For example, those of Ra use the catalysts of patience and impatience to demonstrate how this process is accomplished. If you have found yourself at some point in your day becoming impatient with yourself or with another person or with a situation that you wish would find its completion, you in your mind relive that situation that brought about the feeling of impatience. You magnify the lack of patience that you demonstrated when your patience was at its end [so that it] is blown out of proportion into a great lack of patience, a tremendous impatience, that calls forth from your inner being its opposite, calls to that portion of your being which has patience, which has known patience, which has become patience. And that patience then is also allowed to become the magnified, equivalent or partner of impatience. Together they are filling your inner screen of perceptions, so that the great impatience is balanced with the patience that comes from understanding.

Then, you look at yourself as a portion of the Creator, that has now been expanded to a greater portion of the Creator so that you feel that the patience and the impatience are utilized in a balanced fashion, to allow you to know more of yourself as the Creator which allows the Creator to know more of Itself through your experience.

Thus, is the product of this balancing that which you call love or unconditional acceptance of yourself for having these qualities of impatience and patience contained within your being so that you may grow in a spiritual fashion. This is the means by which throughout your life experience you utilize all catalyst that comes your way to become more and more, the One Infinite Creator; more and more, the creation; more and more, your true self, that one which is in all.

This is the journey of a lifetime. Perhaps the journey of many lifetimes. For this process, the utilization of catalyst within your third-density illusion is one which is infinite in potential and yet can also become that which is the Creator within you now and forever.

At this time we shall transfer this contact to the one known as Trisha. We are those of Q’uo.

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - Phoenix - 07-26-2022

Hello JW, you posted a lot of quotes without commentary.

Yes, I suppose the responsibility element is interesting!

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - sillypumpkins - 07-26-2022

(07-25-2022, 05:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Interesting phrasing, as though the contact had watched this happen:

Quote:Questioner: What is the difference, philosophically, between a mind/body/spirit complex healing itself through mental, shall I say, configuration or it being healed by an healer?

Ra: I am Ra. You have a misconception. The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself.

In no case is there an other description of healing. Therefore, there is no difference as long as the healer never approaches one whose request for aid has not come to it previously. This is also true of the more conventional healers of your culture and if these healers could but fully realize that they are responsible only for offering the opportunity of healing, and not for the healing, many of these entities would feel an enormous load of misconceived responsibility fall from them.

Do we think this same sense of misconstrued responsibility can be applied to a lot of things on earth?

I've experienced this on a personal level.

Like many here, I have a desire to be of service. When I was younger, I held the notion that I had this responsibility to change others for the better. Part and parcel with that, I had a preconceived notion for how things "oughta be", of course. 

Of course I always felt extremely burdened. If I saw that my efforts did nothing, or god forbid, hurt somebody else, then I would begin to spiral into a dark place. Rinse and repeat

Remembering that the healer can only provide the opportunity for healing has slowly transformed the way I think and act in the world. In particular when it comes to interacting with others. I still sometimes find myself disappointed after things don't happen the way I'd like em to. That's when I remember to empty myself (lol) and provide a fertile environment for that higher power to work through me. 

I feel less burdened that way too, which means I can work better Tongue

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - J.W. - 07-28-2022

(07-26-2022, 01:46 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 05:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Interesting phrasing, as though the contact had watched this happen:

Like many here, I have a desire to be of service. When I was younger, I held the notion that I had this responsibility to change others for the better. Part and parcel with that, I had a preconceived notion for how things "oughta be", of course. 

Of course I always felt extremely burdened. If I saw that my efforts did nothing, or god forbid, hurt somebody else, then I would begin to spiral into a dark place. Rinse and repeat

Remembering that the healer can only provide the opportunity for healing has slowly transformed the way I think and act in the world. In particular when it comes to interacting with others. I still sometimes find myself disappointed after things don't happen the way I'd like em to. That's when I remember to empty myself (lol) and provide a fertile environment for that higher power to work through me. 

Try not to "try," 

just "be,"

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - J.W. - 07-28-2022

(07-26-2022, 10:23 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Hello JW, you posted a lot of quotes without commentary.

Hi Phoenix, 

there's not much to say honestly, 

Imagine,

you and I, sitting at the edge of a cliff, 

the world is gone, everyone is gone, (not from an apocalypse) 

we can feel the light breeze from the night sky, we listen to the ruffling sound of the trees,

and I hand you a piece of paper to read, you ask me... "what's this?" 

I say... "I don't know, just read it" 

you're like... "ok, whatever" 

after briefly reading what I gave you, you toss it over the cliff and shrug. 

the piece of paper flew down the cliff, but then was caught by the wind. 

It tumble and swayed into the distance.

we both look up at the stars above, 

then I say, "I haven't read it, what did it say?"

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - Phoenix - 07-28-2022

(07-28-2022, 09:02 AM)J.W. Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 10:23 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Hello JW, you posted a lot of quotes without commentary.

Hi Phoenix, 

Imagine,

we can feel the light breeze from the night sky, we listen to the ruffling sound of the trees,

My honest response if someone said this to me is "Dude, have you been smoking something?"

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - Phoenix - 07-28-2022

(07-26-2022, 01:46 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:

Thankyou for this response.

RE: Session 66.10: Misconstrued responsibility - J.W. - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 11:07 AM)Phoenix Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 09:02 AM)J.W. Wrote:

Hi Phoenix, 

Imagine,

My honest response if someone said this to me is "Dude, have you been smoking something?"

LOL *sigh*  Dodgy