Bring4th
Tarot limited to 3D? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tarot limited to 3D? (/showthread.php?tid=20097)

Tarot limited to 3D? - Bora137 - 07-11-2022

Hi any tarot experts... is the tarot a guide limited and only relevant to third density and its completion or does reaching the world mean oneness with Godhead therefore making tarot relevant to 4th 5th 6th and 7th densities Thanks

RE: Tarot limited to 3D? - sillypumpkins - 07-11-2022

I recommend reading Law of One book IV if you haven't already

RE: Tarot limited to 3D? - tadeus - 07-12-2022

I agree to Quincunx.

Tarot is a symbolized description of the archetypes, describing the creation of the local Logos.
But it's possible that in a fourth density the archetypes will vary, because this density has more or other properties.

This will be a nice question that could be addressed to the Q'uo.

RE: Tarot limited to 3D? - Diana - 07-12-2022

The tarot, or Archetypes, are for this (3rd) density. The veil is depicted in many of the Archetypes, which would not be there after 3rd density. The Archetypes provide a blueprint within which to arrive at The Choice (card #22 - The Fool), the main goal of 3rd density.

This from Ra:

Quote:77.12 Questioner: That is correct. I am asking with respect to this particular Logos, our sun, in creating the experience of its planetary system and those sub-Logoi of it.

Ra: I am Ra. This query has substance. We shall begin by turning to an observation of a series of concept complexes of which you are familiar as the tarot.

The philosophy was to create a foundation, first of mind, then of body, and then of spiritual complex. Those concept complexes you call the tarot lie then in three groups of seven: the mind cycle, one through seven; the physical complex cycle, eight through fourteen; the spiritual complex cycle, fifteen through twenty-one. The last concept complex may best be termed The Choice.

Upon the foundation of transformation of each complex, with free will guided by the root concepts offered in these cycles, the Logos offered this density the basic architecture of a building and constructing and synthesizing of data culminating in The Choice.

And there is the following:

Quote:77.14 Questioner: I am probably having a problem with the concept of time since it appears that the Logos was aware of the polarization choice. It seems that this choice for polarization at the end of third density is an important philosophical plan for the experience past third density. Am I correct in assuming that this process is a process to create the proper or the desired experience that will take place in the creation after third density is complete?

Ra: I am Ra. These philosophical foundations are those of third density. Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density.

And so, the idea of the tarot, or the Archetypes, as a teaching mode is a 3rd density phenomenon.