Bring4th
17.29 "Those not in incarnation" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 17.29 "Those not in incarnation" (/showthread.php?tid=20096)

17.29 "Those not in incarnation" - Phoenix - 07-11-2022

I am reading the bible a lot at the moment and Jesus says a few times there that the dead will be raised on the last day. I think that would be exciting but I am not sure about it obviously. I also heard David Wilcock say recently that the negative forces can kill people and bring them back to life with technology!

Quote:Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

What do you think this will look like? Will Jesus like figures walk into graveyards and just raise the dead and then we all go for a massive party? Or do you think for those not in incarnation the harvest will happen in time/ space?

RE: 17.29 "Those not in incarnation" - Quincunx - 07-11-2022

-------

RE: 17.29 "Those not in incarnation" - tadeus - 07-12-2022

I agree (again) to Quincunx.

The bible has to be interpreted as a collection of allegories, that has to be interpreted individually.

At this time i am reading the book Die Herrschaft der Anunnaki from Jan Erik Sigdell.
This book is interesting, because it describes the history of creation as recorded by the sumerian and how this has influenced the religions afterwards.

RE: 17.29 "Those not in incarnation" - unity100 - 07-13-2022

(07-11-2022, 02:30 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I am reading the bible a lot at the moment and Jesus says a few times there that the dead will be raised on the last day. I think that would be exciting but I am not sure about it obviously. I also heard David Wilcock say recently that the negative forces can kill people and bring them back to life with technology!

Quote:Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest will occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

What do you think this will look like? Will Jesus like figures walk into graveyards and just raise the dead and then we all go for a massive party? Or do you think for those not in incarnation the harvest will happen in time/ space?

Ra says that no ascension or such 'special event' will happen. Explicitly and bluntly. And I would take David Willcock's words with train-loads of salt. Actually, I wouldn't take his word on anything at all.