Bring4th
L&L7 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: L&L7 (/showthread.php?tid=20090)

L&L7 - LoveAndLight7 - 07-08-2022

When I was a child I would have these recurring dreams of falling down from space to Earth. It would happen again and again. I would usually wake up when I hit the Earth. One time while dreaming (lucid), I wanted to experience what happened if I kept falling after I hit the Earth. It just went dark, and I could not wake up like I usually did. Finally I woke up as I was trying to force my eyelids open with my fingers. 

At the age of 7 I saw an UFO fly over my head while walking alone one night. After that I had several dreams of UFOs landing near by where we lived. One of them even looked like the one in the movie The Fifth Element. This made me ponder a lot during my childhood and read what I came over on this subject. This was before Internet.

My childhood was strictly Christian raising. My father would recite Proverbs 19:18 before receiving the rod. Needless to say, the picture of a loving Father came after my awaking. Bless his memory.

My first awaking came as a shock to me. I fasted and prayed for several days and all of a sudden a got an epiphany that blew my mind. I just knew that there was no hell, God was only loving and basically we could do what we pleased. We would just get another chance (reincarnation). It was just too much for my mind to handle at that time. I went into a psychosis that lasted a year, and had repressed this information when I came out of it. At this time I was still attending a church. My current belief at that time, was that we had only one life and if we missed the mark, we went to ever lasting damnation.

My second time to awake, came some years later. This is the time I also came across the Ra material and many other texts. However I could not make the ends of it, and still had repressed the revelation I got during my first awaking. 

Finally my oldest son challenged my views about a God who needed to kill his own son so that we did not have to go to hell. "What kind of almighty God is that?", he asked. I had no good answer to that, and this was my final wake up call. The material from Walsh came in a special way and resonated with me that God is only love, not punishing as humans are, and that we have lived prior lives. It all fell into place.

What has drawn me to bringth4th.org is reading the love message from the Brown Notebook as of lately, https://www.llresearch.org/history/brown-notebook wanting me to connect with others that resonate with this message of Devine Love.

May the be peace, love and light among our fellow humans in this time of harvest.

RE: L&L7 - Diana - 07-08-2022

Welcome LoveandLight7. Very interesting story. I love that your son was part of your awakening. ?

RE: L&L7 - LoveAndLight7 - 07-09-2022

(07-08-2022, 07:41 PM)Diana Wrote: I love that your son was part of your awakening. ?

Thank you, Diana. Yes, he was together with so many others, including my parents for opening my mind up to the spiritual realm.

RE: L&L7 - IndigoSalvia - 07-09-2022

(07-08-2022, 04:48 PM)LoveAndLight7 Wrote: Finally my oldest son challenged my views about a God who needed to kill his own son so that we did not have to go to hell. "What kind of almighty God is that?", he asked. I had no good answer to that, and this was my final wake up call. 

Welcome here, L&L7. Gosh, this sounds familiar. Sitting in Sunday school and church, I asked similar questions as a child to my mother: why is this god vengeful, punitive, egomaniacal? As a 9 or 10 year old, my heart and soul simply did not resonate with this version of god. Yet, I still longed for something to fill that spiritual gap so I searched as I walked through life. Fast forward. Nothing else seemed to "fit" me as well as Law of One. 

Thank you for sharing your story.