Bring4th
A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? (/showthread.php?tid=20058)

A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Rose from India - 06-13-2022

My Spiritual Awakening:

Hi I am Rose. I Was born and brought up in a very strict Christian family in South India where I was taught Jesus is the only God and we will all go to Hell if we don’t believe in Jesus. I used to fight with my fellow classmates that they were making a huge mistake by not believing in Jesus. I still remember how I used to question them by asking “Don’t you ever question how you were created? Don’t you think you were created by someone else with an almighty power?” . 

But as I started growing up , during my 16s and 17s in high school. I started questioning Bible a lot. I started having doubts like “why God only blesses some people and destroys other people just because they don’t worship him? That’s not fair if he is an ever loving God”. 

I entered my college with so many questions around this religion and during 2013, when my mom and dad were travelling to my college in car, they met with a huge accident. I heard the news and rushed to the hospital where they were that day. The shocking moment when I found both of them in the ICU shook my life. I didn’t cry. I didn’t feel bad. I was in a shock. I asked myself “what type of a God would let his child go through this”. That day changed my life! 

My old belief system got shattered into pieces and I realIzed we are all ONE. And the only religion we all have is love. I realIzed it by myself and also my friend recommended me to read Elkhart Tolle’s Powerof Now and A new earth! 

And thus my spiritual awakening process begun. 

Weird experiences as a child:

One of the weird experiences I had as a child was:
I still remember when I was 7 or 8, I used to go blind for a few minutes and I used to start seeing snakes all around me. Rainbow snakes. 

I remember I was in class once, and all of a sudden I’m losing my sight and I cry and hug my teacher saying I’m so scared. And she took me to my mother. 

My Dream Life and My Volunteering to Planet Earth:

I would like to say I used to have tons of dream from when I was little. Even now! 

Dreams dreams dreams… Some very beautiful, some adventurous but with symbols and signs, some just my subconscious bringing things up etc etc this is how my everyday sleep goes from a very young age. 

I would like to say that there is this dream or memory which I am not sure but has been stuck with me for a long time, not sure from when, but from when I was in school.

The dream/memory is I am in space without any Body or form with 2 other beings with me. One big in the middle. One more like me. I see earth and I see a couple and I look at these beings and say(not exactly say, it was more of a knowing) “It’s time”. And I come down to earth. 

This dream/memory has been stuck with me for a long long long time and I know deep down that I chose my mom and dad before my birth. I have always been a rebel and I always found a way in everything I do. I always find this life to be a very heavy one. So heavy and I’m longing to go back home so badly. But also I know deep down I chose to come here and I would love to help others to deeply love each other. I’ve had so many tough experiences that has ripped me into parts and opened my heart and I am still in the process of blooming into a wonderful flower. 

And from 2017, I have been a HR consultant, giving people jobs in different companies  and for a long long time I always have this longing towards MOTHER NATURE, to work for MOTHER GAIA and I was recently working and studying about the Heart Chakra , the Anahata energy, that’s when I found out Aaron Abke’s YouTube channel and from there I found THE Law of One that totally resonated with my whole life lessons. 

I have always wondered whether there are people like me who came out of their religion and felt that they came here by choice but after knowing the Law of One, I feel HOME. 

I am not sure whether I came here as a volunteer 100% but I do know that this lifetime of mine is so short that this is just a fraction of what is happening in this entirety of Universes we are in and I am so happy to be a part of this adventure… 

I do now and then feel very very depressed and low on how to live this life as it feels very heavy and frustrating for me at times on how to deal with the pain, chaos and suffering but I hope I do something good for humanity before I pass on! 

Kindly share me your thoughts and advices if you have any! 
Thank you for reading. Would love to know yours! I

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Rose from India - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 02:24 AM)Quincunx Wrote: 123 is the advice I see at 1:23. All we can do is put one foot in front of the other and take another step.

Q'uo tells an interesting story about an unknown Wanderer. I think you may enjoy reading it.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2020/1014

Thank you so much for the reply! I so much loved reading the channelling session of Q’uo about the unknown wanderer.

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Diana - 06-13-2022

Welcome Rose from India. It is a pleasure to have you here with us. Smile

(06-13-2022, 11:32 AM)Diana Wrote: Welcome Rose from India. It is a pleasure to have you here with us. Smile

Thank you so much Diana. I am so happy and excited to be here. Feels like Home.  Heart

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Spiritualchaos - 06-13-2022

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. ❤️ You will find a whole lot of love on these boards, as just being involved with them has progressed my own spiritual journey further.

I feel a Christian upbringing seems to a common theme in wanderers, as I also was raised in a very religious family. My parents attended live-ins, had weekly prayers meetings, we went to church, youth group, Bible study, summer vacation school, etc. 

Dreams are such a beautiful way for your subconscious mind to connect to your conscious mind, for your higher self to show you what you need to know in order to grow as a soul and to be of service.

Quote:Q’uo - February 2, 1997
I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. The subconscious portions of each entity’s mind are filled with the patterns of the incarnative experience and send various portions of these lessons and experiences to the conscious mind in the form of the dream, that there might be a dialogue with the conscious entity seeking to uncover the treasures of the subconscious mind. In order to be able to work with these dream images it is well that the seeker send a message to the subconscious mind that it is ready to work upon those messages in dreams. This may be done by reminding the self before bedtime to attempt to remember one dream this night, to further reinforce this desire by placing the appropriate instruments to record the dream whenever one is able to remember the dream, whether it is shortly after the dream or upon waking in the morning. It is through the constant repetition to the self, the subconscious mind, that one wishes to work with these dreams that the subconscious mind will become convinced that the conscious self is serious and serious in this desire, and will then begin to release to the conscious mind dreams which will be able to be remembered.

Thus, it is a matter of setting up a dialogue with the subconscious mind and to express one’s sincerity to continue this dialogue by the continued repetition of remembering the recording devices, whether they be the tape recorder, the pencil, the pad, the flashlight or whatever. In this repetition, then, lies the building of a bridge betwixt the conscious and subconscious portion of one’s own mind.

I remember making soul agreements with my wandering family and how we were going to work together to wake ourselves up, I remember the agreement we made to host the soul of our son Orion for learning opportunities and why I chose my parents. As we awaken the veil becomes easier and easier to poke holes in it, and for me, these feelings came back to me as energetic imprints that carried these through pure emotion.

Quote:Q’uo - December 26, 2002
We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. The terms “twin souls” and “twin flames,” in our limited usage of these terms, are equivalent. There are other systems of philosophy in which there are distinctive differences between these terms. However, in our usage, they may be taken to be general terms indicating that entities are part of the same soul stream, which is to say that they represent those who have worked together a sufficient number of times within the same group of wandering souls that they have become one.

In some lifetimes, this might express as being twins; in some lifetimes, this might express as a purely spiritual attraction having to do with that which is greater than both, such as those involved in a revolution or in the mission of sharing the healing or the comfort of spirituality with those about one.

In other cases, it might take the form of the star-crossed lovers.

And in many cases these relationships mingle and have undertones and overtones connected with the many experiences of learning and serving as companions of the heart and as those who are portions of the same social memory complex or those complexes which are allied. For there is a vast brotherhood of allied, spiritual entities, whether they are planetary entities or individual entities of your inner planes, that have banded together at this time and, in many cases, for several thousands of your years to work upon that which this instrument calls the harvest of your planetary sphere. We do not wish to cross that line from describing the nuances of being twin souls to defining the details of a particular joined relationship but would simply say that potentially all entities are twin souls. It is a matter of the two becoming so intimate that the barriers to shared thought are completely removed, and that which is an experience for one is an experience for the other.

I too found the Law of One initially through Aaron, as we are of the same soul family, and used the Law of One to wake me and my partner up as we had planned. I heard the term, the Law of One, and was like, wait, how do I know that? It's powerful to discover your own connection to it, and watch how it seems to flawlessly explain what you've always felt inside. It brings me such joy to see how many other wanderers Aaron has helped along the way, and I aim to help them once they are awake (hence the YouTube channel focusing on what a wanderer experiences), in the best way I know how; sharing my feelings, experiences, and love with others in a creative way. I find just listening to the channelings brings a sense of comfort, a feeling of home that I never thought I would ever find.

I wish you love and light on your journey forward and if you ever need a friend, I am always here to listen.

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - flofrog - 06-13-2022

Welcome here Rose from India, how lovely to read your post !!
Heart

@Spiritualchaos Wow! Your awakening path is very similar to my story… that’s surprising at the same time comforting. I feel there is this shift happening and I am so thrilled to see so many people here waking up or woke from different kinds of programming. Thank you so much for sharing the passage by Q’uo and your YouTube channel, going through the videos. ?

(06-13-2022, 02:58 PM)flofrog Wrote: Welcome here Rose from India,  how lovely to read your post !!
Heart

So happy to be here! So lovely to see you @flofrog ?

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Sacred Fool - 06-14-2022

Hello there, Rose.  Thanks for the lovely post introducing yourself.  This is my favourite portion.

(06-13-2022, 01:19 AM)Rose from India Wrote: I know deep down I chose to come here and I would love to help others to deeply love each other. I’ve had so many tough experiences that has ripped me into parts and opened my heart and I am still in the process of blooming into a wonderful flower.

We've all had tough experiences, I'm sure, but not all use those to allow more light to shine through them.  I wish you pleasant journeys as you discover the hidden treasures within you.

(06-13-2022, 02:35 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Q’uo - February 2, 1997
The subconscious portions of each entity’s mind are filled with the patterns of the incarnative experience and send various portions of these lessons and experiences to the conscious mind in the form of the dream, that there might be a dialogue with the conscious entity seeking to uncover the treasures of the subconscious mind.

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - IndigoSalvia - 06-14-2022

Goodness, nice to meet you. I too was raised in a strict religious family. Some very fond memories with special people come from that time. Yet I could not get on board with the belief system. One thing I remember from my childhood is questioning religion and pushing its boundaries. I was full of "why's." 

At a young age, I believed there was "more" out there. And I inexplicably yearned deep inside of me to keep searching for something 'bigger.' I looked here and there, and found some useful tidbits, but still something was missing. 

Then, I found Law of One during the lockdowns ... more time to explore and be quiet with self. 

Law of One touched something within me that felt like home too. It's like all of these little pieces of the puzzle that I have been working on for decades -- all of these puzzle pieces start creating a picture. And, wow it's a really big picture.  BigSmile

Thank you for sharing this story.

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Rose from India - 06-14-2022

(06-14-2022, 12:00 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Hello there, Rose.  Thanks for the lovely post introducing yourself.  This is my favourite portion.

(06-13-2022, 01:19 AM)Rose from India Wrote: I know deep down I chose to come here and I would love to help others to deeply love each other. I’ve had so many tough experiences that has ripped me into parts and opened my heart and I am still in the process of blooming into a wonderful flower.

We've all had tough experiences, I'm sure, but not all use those to allow more light to shine through them.  I wish you pleasant journeys as you discover the hidden treasures within you.

(06-13-2022, 02:35 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Q’uo - February 2, 1997
The subconscious portions of each entity’s mind are filled with the patterns of the incarnative experience and send various portions of these lessons and experiences to the conscious mind in the form of the dream, that there might be a dialogue with the conscious entity seeking to uncover the treasures of the subconscious mind.

Thank You ❤️ May we all be abundant and overflowing with love for love is the one thing that unites us all. Lots of love to you. 

So happy to have found Bring4th and L/L Research! ??

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Rose from India - 06-14-2022

(06-14-2022, 12:09 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Goodness, nice to meet you. I too was raised in a strict religious family. Some very fond memories with special people come from that time. Yet I could not get on board with the belief system. One thing I remember from my childhood is questioning religion and pushing its boundaries. I was full of "why's." 

At a young age, I believed there was "more" out there. And I inexplicably yearned deep inside of me to keep searching for something 'bigger.' I looked here and there, and found some useful tidbits, but still something was missing. 

Then, I found Law of One during the lockdowns ... more time to explore and be quiet with self. 

Law of One touched something within me that felt like home too. It's like all of these little pieces of the puzzle that I have been working on for decades -- all of these puzzle pieces start creating a picture. And, wow it's a really big picture.  BigSmile

Thank you for sharing this story.

I can totally get you. I’m very surprised to find so many people with very similar awakening experiences. Because from where I live, If I tell them that my previous belief system system got shattered due to certain shocking incident, they think I have to go to a psychiatrist or a pastor. Lol 

I am so glad how we are all come to an understanding of how We try to see me in you and you in me! ??❤️ Nice to meet you here

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - Lonebro - 06-23-2022

Well, hello again!  I'm a "newbie" still and haven't a clue as to whether I'm a "wanderer" (technically) or not. I'm pretty sure I'm a normal human being in "seeker" mode, but by that fact, I've turned a corner into the direction of "finder", thanks to the Law of One.

My story is simple. My spiritual director pointed me in the direction of the Law of One about 4 years ago. He just said something like "check this out". Initially, I was reluctant to give time to it as my ideas of "channeling" were largely dominated by "New Age Influence Hawkers" who seem to call their largely inane musings as "channeled messages from the beyond".

I had only one exemplar of "real channeling," Jane Robert's Seth, whom I very much respect, so when I read that the Ra messages were delivered to an unconscious receiver, like Jane Roberts, I thought I'd give it a try.

My spiritual director had pointed to a particular passage and when I finally got to it, it was "game over". I was hooked for life. It was 10.14.  My hair (what little I still have! ?) almost stood on end.

It was totally obvious that I was to pursue Exercise One for the rest of my life.

I've never felt "driven" like that before. My life course was laid out before me with zero detail (except for the passage itself) but the gauntlet had been laid down before me. I picked it up, and such amazing things have happened since, I can't begin to explain, and if I did, chances are that nobody would believe me.

I'm working full time so have to move along with my day for now, but that story pretty much defines me as I am today. 

The opportunity, the PRIVILEGE, to love our other-selves and thereby find the Creator is transcendent and with me at every moment of the day.  I'm continually looking for ways to bring this "vision" into every moment and every activity.  

I know this is just "green ray" stuff, but I have to start somewhere, right?  Green ray is just fine for me now. I'm more than delighted to even know about it and so much more from my Ra studies so far. 

Have a blessed, love-filled day, all! 

I'll be in touch asap.

RE: A Volunteer or a Wanderer? - LeiwoUnion - 06-23-2022

Welcome to the rest of your incarnation, brother.  Blush