Bring4th
Main Topic Deleted - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: What is Love? (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Main Topic Deleted (/showthread.php?tid=20054)

Main Topic Deleted - Quincunx - 06-09-2022

-------

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Aion - 06-09-2022

My sense is that the world of the mind precedes the world of action, and so the latter is typically rooted in the former.

In the Eightfold Path of Buddhism, there is "Right Effort" which roughly corresponds with positive thinking and the thought which precedes action.

https://buddha101.com/p_path.htm

Quote:Right Effort:

Right Effort means cultivating an enthusiasm, a positive attitude in a balanced way. Like the strings of a musical instrument, the amount of effort should not be too tense or too impatient, as well as not too slack or too laid back. Right Effort should produce an attitude of steady and cheerful determination.

In order to produce Right Effort, clear and honest thoughts should be welcomed, and feelings of jealousy and anger left behind. Right Effort equates to positive thinking, followed by focused action.

That being said, I think the effort is more the point. I am not sure anybody is having 100% positive thoughts and it's more about how you deal with such thoughts when they arise.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - IndigoSalvia - 06-10-2022

Quite often I do/think/say things that I later second-guess. Given the opportunity, I apologize, clarify, etc.

I am so far from "100% positive thoughts" that aspiring toward that goal feels too big and unrealistic for me personally.

I feel more comfortable aspiring toward love and acceptance moment by moment, when my awareness settles upon it. And it is a practice, trying to build a habit, I suppose.

I have recently meditated on why I act from fear, anger, scarcity, etc. when another part of me "knows" that love, understanding, abundance is an option as well.

I've had both experiences -- fear and love -- and choosing love feels sooo much better, simpler, easier. Then, why do I still choose fear, anger, etc. in the moment? 

It still has something to teach me, I guess. My aspiration is simply to bring my awareness to love as quickly as I can, whether that's in the moment or after it. For me, it's slowing way down and breathing in love, intentionally.

I have a teenager who is figuring out his own person by "pushing" against me. Lots of catalyst. Lots of opportunities for us to practice. Tongue

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Sacred Fool - 06-10-2022

(06-09-2022, 03:36 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Whenever I feel lonely or just lost in my own thoughts I will sign into a forum and find something to post negatively about. And then I will take a nap, get a bunch of messages saying what I did was wrong and then come back to the forums and delete my response.

This is hard to read.  I wish you much self-compassion as you find your way out of this behavioural pattern.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2022

I learned that humans have Pleiadian DNA.
So I am part Pleiadian.
This gives me joyful thoughts.
I imagine hugging one, and I can feel their unconditional love.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2022

I've been hugging a Pleiadian astrally for three hours.
It's been great.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - MrWho - 06-10-2022

Quote:Questioner: Certainly.

Ra: The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/46#9

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - flofrog - 06-10-2022

So strange Quincunx as I feel I don’t see much negative posts from you…

Most of my negative thinking when younger was most often directed at me, but I was blessed with gentle parents so ihad an easy deal.. then I would say that most of my negative thinking today and the last forty years is related to my mariage , or rather to the man I have lived with. Thankfully these last ten years much of that has eroded. It’s a long internal work. Sometimes you feel pretty heartbroken, but one just keep going. Faith helps, that’s for sure.

One has to find a way to be kinder to oneself.

Fare well Quincunx, don’t doubt you are loved here

On edit I feel I need to say a little more, a little harder since I don’t get too personal often, so it’s a try, lol
So my husband and I have been together for a long time and it’s just that we both evolved in different directions. It’s easy to respect someone”s opinion because we all have different perspectives. But when you live together and personally have committed to stay this way, provided the other person wishes to stay of course this way, and come to an issue where you must both find a solution and decide… this is the friction.

How do you come to term with a solution that you feel is not the way that the issue might resolve ? How you come to accept it, when your little ethics just don’t fall right with it. How do you internally don’t despise, not so much the other one, si ce that’s his perspective, but yourself. Lol, it’s difficult.
And in the end to find peace with it, and you do, but it’s a lot of deep work, lol, living in a cave by yourself meditating seems suddenly lots easier Wink

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - IndigoSalvia - 06-11-2022

(06-11-2022, 05:24 AM)Quincunx Wrote: I wonder why I get these dreams to not give a response. Could it be that by responding I am setting a person or people onto another line of thinking or maybe disrupting their choice to change on their own. I have seen many threads throughout the forums where if the conversation were just stopped and both sides walked away then the dispute could have been settled quicker or the main topic could have ended with a positive note.

Not responding can be powerful for me; in some circumstances, it's quite hard to not respond. Not responding outwardly gives me an opportunity to look inwardly more conscientiously. Hitting the pause button buys me some time to explore what is going on within and about me. It usually helps me bring more wisdom and loving judgment to a situation.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Infinite Unity - 06-11-2022

(06-09-2022, 03:30 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I’m quoting what this forum says in ‘What is Love’
Quote:contemplation about the human and the cosmic journey of love, along with an invitation to build a world of love together.
I keep getting called out on thinking something negative by my guides. I just recently responded to a thread that I guess sounded negative. I didn’t think much of it. Then I went to take a nap and had a dream. I won’t say what it was about because I believe only the dreamer can interpret their own dreams. Anyways, I returned to these forums and deleted my response.

I’m posting this to see who else has thought or said something negative and then decided to take it back. I wonder if ascending to higher densities isn't just about the actions we take but also the thinking we do.

Thought is definitely apart of the equation.

All action is some form of thought made physical. Every action predated by thought.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - flofrog - 06-12-2022

Quincunx I find you just sincere in all posts, isn’t what is most important ? Fluctuations in life makes us fluctuate, or not Wink, but being sincere and vulnerable is probably more important than whether we are at that moment more or less positive

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Infinite Unity - 06-14-2022

(06-12-2022, 11:38 AM)flofrog Wrote: Quincunx I find you just sincere in all posts, isn’t what is most important ?  Fluctuations in life makes us fluctuate, or not Wink, but being sincere and vulnerable is probably more important than whether we are at that moment  more or less positive

Positivity and sincere vulnerability are intertwined. The true inner workings and of paramount importance for us to begin to work in consciousness is ‘acceptance’. There are many situations and tributaries of acceptance but the ocean of acceptance is that you are all that is, truly deeply.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Spaced - 06-14-2022

I think what the Buddhist practice Aion mentions and the quote posted by MrWho highlight is the practice of facing your negative emotions and not turning away from them. Usually when we have those sorts of emotions we try to avoid or suppress them as they aren't much fun, but they don't just go away and can instead express themselves chaotically in your life or behaviour.

I can relate to what you say, I used to have a bad habit of arguing with people online. The sort of bad faith arguing you see all over social media where both sides just want to prove the other wrong. In the end these arguments always just lead to more grief, it got to the point when I would get anxious about receiving notifications. I've had to face that feeling of self-righteousness that sometimes leads me to try and "correct" people and ask myself:

1. Am I acknowledging and respecting our shared humanity?
  2. Can I really be certain that I am right?
  3. Is there value in me sharing what I do know with this other person and would they be receptive?

If I think I might have something worth sharing then I will approach it that way rather than as a verbal jousting match, without attachment to the idea of bring right. Otherwise, I'll just remain silent and let it go. 

The hardest part can be #1. It's very easy to take people for granted, especially online, so it's good to bring to mind the fact that this other person is also a complex being with their own thoughts and feelings. It's also important to take ourselves into account and remember that we have our own biases and drives, which can even be self-destructive at times. Something that can help with this is cultivating compassion for both yourself, as we can sometimes be hard on ourselves when we act in ways we later regret, and all other beings (since we all share the same infinite nature these are really the same thing). A practice I have found helpful in this regard is the Buddhist practice of Metta Bhavana, sometimes called loving-kindness meditation. You can read more about that here https://thebuddhistcentre.com/text/loving-kindness-meditation

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - MrWho - 06-14-2022

I think that if one is a wanderer from 6th density, it is likely that they would not have 100% positive thoughts.

From a logical perspective, the negative need must integrate the positive mid 6th; so too it makes sense that the positive should integrate the negative at the mid 6th.

Again if one is a wanderer or at least has sufficiently activated their indigo ray energy center, they would likely have an internal struggle between thoughts that may seem negative or positive. Sometimes, both.

It may be helpful to take a step back from the thought in general and the initial emotional and logical reactions and choices. To then determine more clearly whether the thought itself is being perceived correctly. Determine the source and why one is made to feel this or that way. Then determine again whether the reaction is appropriate. Sometimes anger is a good thing.

I think a lot of positives express their anger freely and fluently all while knowing love of other-self.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - native - 06-19-2022

All non-dual teachings say that what we seek is beyond mind..that it's not something that we think but that we experience. The quality of our thoughts in general should inherently become consistent, not as a result of us becoming better thinkers or something, but because the nature of negative thinking has outlived its usefulness and the quality of our experience improves as a result. The solution to going beyond mind can't be more mind; more thinking, analyzing whether we're doing the right thing etc..it's an endless loop. So we would expect that as we progress, in the higher states it isn't necessarily a question about the type of thought itself, but not being bound by thought in addition to the cessation of thought or the need to think. Regardless, we can have the experience of seeing our thoughts in all things and contradictions start presenting themselves, showing us directly how it's all an illusion.

Various philosophies like Advaita Vedanta or Tibetan Buddhism speak at length of how thoughts themselves can be understood as objects..no different than a tree or your significant other. In this way we can simply look at our minds and watch as thoughts come and go without becoming attached to the thoughts themselves, and let go of the idea that we're somehow a bad person for having a certain thought. Our imaginations can of course run wild, but in general have you ever thought of something that isn't already in the world? The world itself therefore is our mind, the mind, our world. When we can accept it objectively we are also accepting the world.

Thoughts come and go..a thought is just a thought that we can look at and let it be as it is..part of the process of acceptance and non-attachment.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - unity100 - 06-25-2022

100% positivity is highly unlikely to be possible at this nexus. If you are being made aware of certain negative thought patterns, it means that these are important enough to be paid attention to and worked on.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - LoveAndLight7 - 07-09-2022

When writing a post, thinking a thought, I am blessed with a compass in my belly region, that I can feel physically, whether what I am writing is hurtful or not.

RE: 100% Positive Thoughts - Lonebro - 07-09-2022

(06-10-2022, 08:32 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Quite often I do/think/say things that I later second-guess. Given the opportunity, I apologize, clarify, etc.

I am so far from "100% positive thoughts" that aspiring toward that goal feels too big and unrealistic for me personally.

I feel more comfortable aspiring toward love and acceptance moment by moment, when my awareness settles upon it. And it is a practice, trying to build a habit, I suppose.

I have recently meditated on why I act from fear, anger, scarcity, etc. when another part of me "knows" that love, understanding, abundance is an option as well.

I've had both experiences -- fear and love -- and choosing love feels sooo much better, simpler, easier. Then, why do I still choose fear, anger, etc. in the moment? 

It still has something to teach me, I guess. My aspiration is simply to bring my awareness to love as quickly as I can, whether that's in the moment or after it. For me, it's slowing way down and breathing in love, intentionally.

I have a teenager who is figuring out his own person by "pushing" against me. Lots of catalyst. Lots of opportunities for us to practice. Tongue

I very much relate to the problem of "unruly thoughts". It's certainly part of the human condition in 3rd density. My spiritual director suggested that I try a certain "switchword" on for size.

The technique is simple. When I experience "unruliness", I say "CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL" and then let my mind just relax, no more "trying". Wow, it worked! Can't hurt! Give it a try and see if you get a positive result.

The concept of "switchwords" is well known in spiritual writings. The idea is that somehow these ultra simple "self commands" bypass the "left brain analytical system" and go directly to the non-discursive but near-subconscious levels of the right brain with a deeper effect.

I'm not sure about that but CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL works for me. A very handy tool.