Bring4th
Children Of Today - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Children Of Today (/showthread.php?tid=20053)

Children Of Today - jafar - 06-07-2022

Today after a regular grocery shopping, I was startled by this question asked by my 7 years old son. 
"Dad, why people could even believe that a piece of paper has any value?"

And I'm struggling to give him an easy to digest explanation, I was thinking about explaining how Central Bank works, how currency was being issued etc.. but I refrained as it will be too complicated for a 7 years old.

And I answered with:
"Not only paper, they now believe that a number shown on a screen has real value"

And my mind goes wandering off to my childhood times, where such question never ever arise from me or any of my friends.

Maybe it's true that more and more 'wanderer' are incarnating on earth today?
And they're bewildered observing how we live our lives.

I would love to hear your story on your similar experience with 'today's generation'.

RE: Children Of Today - Quincunx - 06-07-2022

-------

RE: Children Of Today - "the stumbled one" - 06-07-2022

I actually believe there is more truth to this child's question at this time than credit is given. (No pun intended)

I have spent the last two years trying to convince the neighborhood and acquaintances to start producing something and giving surplus to another neighbor. In my efforts to circumvent the current global crisis caused by capitalism caused by currency and associated expectation of value, we must return to simplicity and the roots of the community. To take your neighbors needs as your own (love). To give for the sole reason that "They may need it", or "I just want to give." How many hay bales per pumpkin is a concept of greed and capitalism, and takes value away from love and prosperity.
I have been giving my labor, pumpkins and hay among other things to friends and neighbors with no contracts or expectations. I have been given firewood, socks, vinegar and chickens... As these small things escalate we move closer to a state of great abundance. The government loses power as small communities become less dependent, capitalism has no place. Prosperity is no longer a tool of control.
So how does one value a piece of paper? they shouldn't as it is another means of control.

Imagine a world where no one can be deceived. Where your neighbors prosperity becomes your prosperity. Perhaps this is a step to a fourth density service to others society... If a child is asking this question, I feel it is giving me great hope for our future.

RE: Children Of Today - tadeus - 06-08-2022

(06-07-2022, 04:51 PM)jafar Wrote: Today after a regular grocery shopping, I was startled by this question asked by my 7 years old son. 
"Dad, why people could even believe that a piece of paper has any value?"

The simple answer is: They will believe it so long they get something in exchange for this piece of paper.

RE: Children Of Today - IndigoSalvia - 06-08-2022

I marvel at the children today, many are remarkable. Some seem to be both wise beyond their years, and yet also "typical" children in many ways. When I hear and watch them, it makes me think dual-activated? wanderer?

RE: Children Of Today - tadeus - 06-09-2022

(06-08-2022, 11:43 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: When I hear and watch them, it makes me think dual-activated? wanderer?

I think many of them are indigo or crystal childs.

Quote:What is an Indigo Child?

Essentially, Indigo children share traits that include a strong calling to make the world a better place, an innate knowledge of better ways to do things. They are natural “system busters” with a non-responsiveness to controlling and/or authority figures, a feeling of natural superiority, and an innate love for nature, plants, and animals.

Indigo Child Abilities

Maureen Healy, speaker, and leader in the field of children’s emotional health working with highly sensitive children wrote, “Indigos are intuitive, strong-willed and very sensitive. They have always felt different and here “for a reason” although they may not know what that is yet.” Healy attributes the following possible traits to Indigo children — having had intuitive experiences, a desire for a more fair and just world, having stood up (maybe alone) for what they believe in, having an interest in living a life of meaning instead of just making money, feeling sensitive in both a physical and emotional sense and having unusual things happen around them.
Other Indigo traits have been described as having a high IQ, acute intuition, self-confidence, resistance to authority, “old soul” qualities, sensitivity to chemicals and fluorescent lights, and disruptive tendencies. The latter is often diagnosed as an attention-deficit disorder or attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

What is a Crystal Child?

Crystal children are another exceptional category of human beings, known to follow their hearts as idealists in a world limited and troubled by materialists. This means that crystal children are apt to flow with consciousness, rather than forcing their way through life and hardships in search of material success. Their ultimate goal seems to be firmly established in making the world a better place. Like Indigo children, crystal children also exude an “old soul” persona.

Crystal Child Abilities

Nikki Pattillo, a former clinical microbiologist and molecular biologist who now works with psychic children, noted that the main purpose of Crystal children “is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the Law of One or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet” and “are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing.”