Bring4th
Questions about densities - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Questions about densities (/showthread.php?tid=20026)

Questions about densities - esanabria - 05-21-2022

Hello fellow seekers, I am new to this forum,

I am fascinated by The Law of One and have a couple of questions:

1. Our higher self is a time/space (metaphysical) being, where does it reside, in a higher density or is it somewhere else?

2. As I understand it, wanderers come from any density above third, is this correct?

3. At which density is the veil of forgetting dropped?

4. Ra talks about the Logos and sub-Logoi as conscious beings, are they in a density? Which one? Or are they somewhere else?

5. My own personal distortion about the densities is that space/time, or the 3D world we call reality, can be seen as the first three densities, and time/space, the metaphysical, as the higher densities, is this correct?

6. Regarding the multiverse, many universes, idea that every possibility occurs in another universe, eg in this universe we experienced world wars twice, but in another universe this never happened. My question is: is our being/spirit split into the multiple universes or are we different beings/spirits, meaning no connection at all?

Thank you very much

RE: Questions about densities - flow - 05-21-2022

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 1. Our higher self is a time/space (metaphysical) being, where does it reside, in a higher density or is it somewhere else?
middle sixth density

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 2. As I understand it, wanderers come from any density above third, is this correct?
correct for the exception of the seventh density

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 3. At which density is the veil of forgetting dropped?
it is gradually happening during fourth density. third density lasts 75,000 years. fourth density lasts 30,000,000 years, so dropping the veil of forgetting, as well as building social memory complex, takes time.

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 4. Ra talks about the Logos and sub-Logoi as conscious beings, are they in a density? Which one? Or are they somewhere else?
they do not take part of the process of evolution through densities, they exist in the entire octave. example - Sun.

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 5. My own personal distortion about the densities is that space/time, or the 3D world we call reality, can be seen as the first three densities, and time/space, the metaphysical, as the higher densities, is this correct?
incorrect. all densities have their appropriate space/time and time/spice. the difference between space/time and time/space, the way i understand it, is that space/time is incarnational experience of going through densities, while time/space is the non-incarnational experience. time/space is also called "inner planes".

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 6. Regarding the multiverse, many universes, idea that every possibility occurs in another universe, eg in this universe we experienced world wars twice, but in another universe this never happened. My question is: is our being/spirit split into the multiple universes or are we different beings/spirits, meaning no connection at all?
not sure if i am qualified to answer that, but from my understanding there are no multiple universes. the universe is the unity.

RE: Questions about densities - Quincunx - 05-21-2022

-------

RE: Questions about densities - jafar - 05-22-2022

Hi esanabria, welcome
I will try to answer your question, yet only took those which resonate well with you.

Quote:1. Our higher self is a time/space (metaphysical) being, where does it reside, in a higher density or is it somewhere else?

I tend to see 'higher' here in terms of 'zoomed out' perspective.
From your perspective your higher self is always 'here', wherever 'here' is from your current standpoint.

In metaphor it will be like where is esanabria's (the web forum avatar) higher self is.
Certainly he/she/it is not (limited) to this web forum universe, he/she/it also join many other web forums and discussion groups, having a unique account/avatar on each forum/group. Yet from esanabria the web forum avatar's perspective, her 'higher self' is always 'here'.

The same with your 'higher self', you, where you here mean your current physical body and identity, is merely 1 among many other avatars that it has, or as 'you' have. Since your higher self is actually you to begin with.

Quote:2. As I understand it, wanderers come from any density above third, is this correct?

Yes
The term wanderer refer to an identity where it's unit of consciousness behind it has actually evolved beyond the 3rd density evolutionary stage.
It's like a student who has passed a class yet decided to retake the class.

Quote:3. At which density is the veil of forgetting dropped?

The process started at around 4th or late 3rd.
And so does the 'veil of memory isolation' thus every 'consciousness unit' starting to merging together and forming 'social memory sharing complex'.
You can observer how people start to experiencing "Past lives recollection" and communicating to each others through 'telepathy'.

Past lives recollection is breaking the memory isolation between incarnations while telepathy is breaking the memory isolation between identities sharing the same incarnation context / virtual reality realm / universe.

Quote:4. Ra talks about the Logos and sub-Logoi as conscious beings, are they in a density? Which one? Or are they somewhere else?

I'm curious about this myself, how does Sun, Earth, Galaxy fits into the model of 7 stages of consciousness density.
Perhaps it's on the next octave.

Quote:5. My own personal distortion about the densities is that space/time, or the 3D world we call reality, can be seen as the first three densities, and time/space, the metaphysical, as the higher densities, is this correct?

"Density" might refer to "stages" of "consciousness unit" evolution and not "Dimension" as defined in x,y,z and time dimension.
A "consciousness unit" within animals such as cat is referred as 2nd density, yet certainly your cat is capable to perceive x,y,z and time.

While for space / time and time / space, it might be easier to be explained using game analogy.

Take for example the game of 'battlefield' or 'call of duty', space / time is the 'battle ground' where you assume an avatar and experience the battle trying to shoot each other's head.

While time / space is the 'game's lobby' where after the death of your avatar you can review your actions and also took the perspective of other avatars and experience the game from their perspective, you cannot change or decide anything you just watch it from any or whomever perspective that you want. Including rewinding and forwarding in time.

Once proper learning in the 'lobby' or time / space is met you might want to take another shot at the game by assuming another avatar and experience the battle (refocusing towards space / time), or in gaming lingo this process is dubbed as "Respawning".

Quote:6. Regarding the multiverse, many universes, idea that every possibility occurs in another universe, eg in this universe we experienced world wars twice, but in another universe this never happened. My question is: is our being/spirit split into the multiple universes or are we different beings/spirits, meaning no connection at all?

Consciousness is infinite, has no border.
That's why there's no such thing as 'my' 'your' 'their' consciousness, consciousness is consciousness.

Beings/spirit or as Yogic named them with more precise name "Maya Kosha" (Virtual Sheathing), is a virtual sheathing that contain a finite amount of consciousness giving it a 'border', enabling the consciousness to perceive 'others' and thus experiencing separation. I name this finite amount of consciousness as "consciousness unit".

Have you ever played with soap bubbles during your childhood?
Metaphorically, consciousness is like the air, borderless and everywhere.
Beings/Spirit or "Maya Kosha" or in Ra's lingo Identity is like air bubbles, containing a finite amount of air inside and enabling the air to recognize other bubbles and also inside and outside of bubble.
One can destroy or damage the bubble (virtual sheathing) but the air is indestructible, nothing can damage the air.
And any amount of air can always be reblown into new containment of bubble.

The bubble can split to form many other smaller bubbles. (your oversoul split itself in many parts and one of it becoming the one that you currently identifying yourself with)
And many bubble can come together and merging to form bigger bubbles. (socialmemorycomplex or merging back with oversoul)
But in the end, the bubble will burst, releasing the finite amount of air inside it to rejoin the all borderless air. (state of nirvana, liberation, mokhsa, 8th density, becoming one with the father)

As thus there is a connection that connect all of those bubbles, whomever they are (temporal identities), wherever they are (any universes) and whenever they are (any point of time).

So there might be "Virtual Sheathings" who in physical appearance look exactly like you in other universes, but they are not 'you' where 'you' here is referring to the smaller scoped identification or the 'finite amount of consciousness' that you are currently identifying yourself with, but they are you in terms of consciousness as any others are.

RE: Questions about densities - esanabria - 05-23-2022

Thank you all for your very clear answers and for helping me with my own distortions BigSmile !

RE: Questions about densities - flofrog - 05-24-2022

Welcome here, esanabria, Smile

you might want to have a look at Michael Newton's book, Journey of the Souls. There is an interesting passage on how souls may wish to incarnate at the same time in two different bodies to hasten evolution, it's not a perspective on densities per se, but just another look at incarnations.... Wink

Safe journey here !!
Heart

RE: Questions about densities - jafar - 05-24-2022

(05-24-2022, 02:30 PM)flofrog Wrote: you might want to have a look at Michael Newton's book,  Journey of the Souls.  There is an interesting passage on how souls may wish to incarnate at the same time in two different bodies to hasten evolution,  it's not a perspective on densities per se,  but just another look at incarnations....  Wink

You mean two different bodies / identities within the same timeline?
If I'm not mistaken this is what's being defined as "twin flame". 

Having said that, "Soul/identity splitting" can be objectively observable within a person with "Multiple Personality" (MPD).
Many identities experiencing the same body, each have it's own "isolated memory".
Thus indicate the correlation between "identity" and a "set of distinctive memory".

And so does it's opposite, "soul merging" as it happened in person with MPD.
When two identities are merging so does each set of distinctive memory merging to become one set of distinctive referenceable memory banks.

all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.
-- Ra on the Law of One

RE: Questions about densities - flofrog - 05-25-2022

jafar, 

the testmony collected by Michael Newton in Journey of Souls from one of his patients under hypnosis ,  is that , as that entity was sitting in time/space, answering Michael's' question, she did state that in the present incarnation, she had been let incarnate, on Earth  at the same chronological time,  in two different bodies in two different places,  with different life goals and with of course no conscious awareness,  while living one human life, of the other incarnation. 
Here are samples from Dr. Newton on that case. This patient lives in the United States, is a caretaker and,  in the words of Dr. Newton, is a 'level III development,  so like an iintermdiate advanced soul, though it's somewhat tricky to relate his terms of level III with Ra's categories of 3, 4 or 5 D. 

Quote:Dr. N : Are you operating in and out of the spirit world as a caretaker at this time ?

S :  ( has difficulty forming response ) I'm out... in to lives.

Dr.N : Are you living in two parallel lives right now ?

S :  Yes, I am.

Dr. N :  Where are you living in this pother life ?

S:  Canada

Dr. N :  Is geography important to your Canadian assignment ?

S : Yes. I picked a poor family in a rural community  where I would be more responsible. I'm in a small mountain  town.

Dr. N :  Give me the details of this Canadian life and your responsibilities.

S  :  ( slowly)  I'm... taking care of my bother Billy. his face and hands were horribly burned by a flash fire from a kitchen stove when he was four years old.  I was ten when it happened.

Dr.N :  Are you fo the same age in the Canadian life as you are now in your American one ?

S :  About the same .

Interestingly, to get back to the OP,  later on in that chapter, in a comment,  Dr. Newton mentions  this 

Quote:Many people feel  the idea of souls having the capacity to divide in the spirit I world and then attaching to tow or more human  bodies is against all their  preconceptions of a singular , individualized spirit. I confess  that I too felt uncomfortable the first time a client told me about parallel lives. I can understand  why some people find the concept of soul duality perplexing, especially when faced with the further proposition that one soul may even be capable of living in different dimension during the same relative time.
What we must appreciate is, if our souls are all part of one great over-soul energy force which divides , or extends itself to create our souls, then why shouldn't the offspring of this intelligent soul energy have the same capacity  to detach and then recombine ?

RE: Questions about densities - jafar - 05-26-2022

Thanks and interesting.

An identity split to be multiple identities each identify itself with unique physical body within the same timeline.
Adding to, an identity split to be multiple identities where all identity identify themselves uniquely within the same physical body. (MPD case)

Yet in strengthen the case that the 'barrier' between identities are merely virtual and it's through "memory isolation".
Once the memory isolation is breached, such as through hypnosis or other means then consciousness will identify itself as all identities that is involved in collecting the experiences within the memory bank.

RE: Questions about densities - 3-24-2022 - 05-29-2022

What do you think of this?

14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask

RE: Questions about densities - jafar - 05-30-2022

(05-29-2022, 08:52 PM)3-24-2022 Wrote: What do you think of this?

14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask

There are many timelines, thus which specific timeline that is chosen by and for one's future experience cannot be exactly determined. (law of free will)
All experiences, experienced by all identities, in all space and time dimension is kept / available for query in the "Space/Time Continuum Record" or "Universal Cloud Database" or "Akashic Records". Akash is a sanskrit word for "space".

"We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times"
-- Ra, Session 1

RE: Questions about densities - 3-24-2022 - 05-30-2022

Thank you for your response, it seems lately there have been a lot of questions about the "octave."

RE: Questions about densities - J.W. - 06-17-2022

(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: Hello fellow seekers, I am new to this forum,

I am fascinated by The Law of One and have a couple of questions:

1. Our higher self is a time/space (metaphysical) being, where does it reside, in a higher density or is it somewhere else?

2. As I understand it, wanderers come from any density above third, is this correct?

4. Ra talks about the Logos and sub-Logoi as conscious beings, are they in a density? Which one? Or are they somewhere else?

5. My own personal distortion about the densities is that space/time, or the 3D world we call reality, can be seen as the first three densities, and time/space, the metaphysical, as the higher densities, is this correct?

6. Regarding the multiverse, many universes, idea that every possibility occurs in another universe, eg in this universe we experienced world wars twice, but in another universe this never happened. My question is: is our being/spirit split into the multiple universes or are we different beings/spirits, meaning no connection at all?

Thank you very much

Hola, Shalom, Ni-hao, and all the greetings of identities manifested.  Tongue

May the light guide this seeking and hopefully minimize the "guesswork" or "law of confusion."  

Mid Sixth. 

(try this)
The experience of the "higher-self" can be emulated by looking at one's childhood/adolescent pictures, reflecting on the journey, the experience, and placing your current consciousness in that child's existent in that picture time/space space/time. 
Please do it with a sense of responsibility as it may trigger traumas and memories of catalysts that are yet to be fully synthesized by the adult-self, 
do it with love.  Blush Heart    

If triggered, use this mantra 
"It is ok little one, you are brave, and this journey is a great one, know that you are loved and all will be well, I love you."

Yes, 
Quote:12.26 Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.lawofone.info/s/12]12.28 Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

Mostly from Sixth, after you found enough "truth" in your journey. In order for "all" to progress to the "next" octave beyond the 8th, we ALL must get there. 

Yes, even the kid that stole your lunch money, the wife that cheated on you, the husband that beats you, the boss that wronged you, the dictator that genocide millions of lives. 

Yes, all must get "there." 

We can look at this with a "sigh" and annoyance, or with a "smile" and compassion. Thus, we wander... 

Now, end of 3rd, going into 4th, and beyond. 

Once you have made a genuine choice on which side of the polarity you want to play. 

Then the veil will no longer be needed to "protect" you from making a "intellectual" choice.

The "sinkhole of indifference" is closely tie to making intellectual choices in this illusion of existent.    

Yes, they are in "densities" 

Quote:16.38 Questioner: And then the Law of One is truly universal in creating the progression toward the eighth density or octave in all galaxies. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There are infinite forms, infinite understandings, but the progression is one.

For example, the planet Earth is transitioning into 4th positive. The "Logos and Sub-Logoi" are no different in term of "consciousness."

Human beings, those of early 3rd, tends to be egocentric and thinks inside of a box, "humanizing" everything and lacks the capacity to see "creation" in all forms. (Not just humans, but 3rd density entities in general) 

All are creators, all creates, make terrible mistakes, learning from them, growing, loving, and then doing it better, with wisdom, then screwing up again, then forgiving, then loving, then again. 

"but the progression is one." 

Dreams, what do you call dreams? "metaphysical?" "time/space?" 

This is not difficult to explain, but it is something for the student to ponder and "experience." 

Realities can be described, but do not absorb it from other-selves. You will see,

This query is not going to be able to be answered correctly if you continue to think "time" is "linear."

Rejoice, as it is a great privilege to be able to experience the last harvest, and given the opportunity to experience the wonderful and great terrible love of creation in it's entirety. 

In a few years, we all will have the opportunity to make unprecedented and pure intuitive choices from catalysts that will leave no rooms for intellectual kindness, wisdom, and philosophies. 

Fire Heart

RE: Questions about densities - J.W. - 06-17-2022

(05-30-2022, 01:58 PM)3-24-2022 Wrote: Thank you for your response, it seems lately there have been a lot of questions about the "octave."

The students and graduates are eager to see their exams and grading criteria. 

To reflect on the 75k 

To see if they have been true to themselves and where their energy will resonate after this school "closes for renovation."

RE: Questions about densities - unity100 - 06-25-2022

(05-21-2022, 10:12 AM)flow Wrote: ...

Excellent replies with the exception of the below two:

(05-21-2022, 10:12 AM)flow Wrote:
(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 5. My own personal distortion about the densities is that space/time, or the 3D world we call reality, can be seen as the first three densities, and time/space, the metaphysical, as the higher densities, is this correct?
incorrect. all densities have their appropriate space/time and time/spice. the difference between space/time and time/space, the way i understand it, is that space/time is incarnational experience of going through densities, while time/space is the non-incarnational experience. time/space is also called "inner planes".

The octave experience continues in time/space. Time/space and Space/time are just counterparts of existence. They exist in each density, and the experience in each density continues on both sides.

Quote:
(05-21-2022, 09:19 AM)esanabria Wrote: 6. Regarding the multiverse, many universes, idea that every possibility occurs in another universe, eg in this universe we experienced world wars twice, but in another universe this never happened. My question is: is our being/spirit split into the multiple universes or are we different beings/spirits, meaning no connection at all?
not sure if i am qualified to answer that, but from my understanding there are no multiple universes. the universe is the unity.

Infinity exists. (it also does not exist). In order to be infinite, it must be infinite in every way. This means that infinite universes exist, leaving aside multiverses. Also anything that one can imagine, exists. Things, situations, realities that nobody can imagine, also exist.