Bring4th
Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex (/showthread.php?tid=19976)

Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - Spiritualchaos - 05-05-2022

I was wondering, if any awakened wanderers out there, have reconnected with their social memory complex while incarnation? The social memory complex that resides in time/space while you are incarnated on Earth. Also any incarnated members of your social memory complex?

What I mean by this is, have you had an experience where you saw them (in a dream, psychedelic trip, etc), and reconnected with them? Have you met any members of your social memory complex while incarnated that give you a very familiar energy signature? What did it feel like to find them? What did you experience when they made themselves known to you?

I have another level of awakening on my spiritual journey, which I am excited to share, I was just curious to see if any other wanderers have experienced that and what was it like for you? I would love to hear your stories! I have included mine with this post. I am still unpacking all the little details as that experience left an impression on me I can’t even begin to describe, but will attempt to do so.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences on this topic. Love & Light to all. 

Tuesday May 3, 2022
I had reached a point in my soul’s evolution where I was ready for more information about my planetary origins and my place in the universe. I had been requesting information in order to be of service for awhile now, while in deep meditation, before I would fall asleep at night, and probably also throughout my dreams (although my dreams are rather fuzzy because of my medical cannabis use). I finally got another handful of puzzle pieces to add to the puzzle of who I am and why I am here, that I will spend my entire incarnation trying to find as many pieces as I can.

Using psychedelics as an aid, I used the last of the mushrooms I got to use when I felt spiritually stuck, and those mushrooms shifted my focus from space/time, to time/space. With that bridge created to time/space, my social memory complex made their first appearance to me while I am incarnate. At first, I noticed the energy in the room we were in. It was so beautiful! I cried with such joy upon seeing it. There was fractals of colors dancing around the room in a kaleidoscope of patterns. I saw the sacred geometry of the universe overlayed on “reality.” It looks like hexagonal patterns mapped perfectly over everything, showing the absolutely perfection of the nature of the illusion we are in. It was even mapped on to my partners face, and probably on my own if I was able to look in a mirror. I saw the positive energy the three of us had put into the space we were living in, healing it of it’s negative energies. And then I saw the faces. 

At first, they would appear only when my eyes were closed, but eventually I saw them everywhere. Everywhere I looked, there was face, after face, after face, of my social memory complex with me. They were all one with each other, but you could see each individualized expression of creation within their essence. Some of them looked human, some of them looked different and mildly frightening to what your used to seeing as a face here on Earth, but none of them made me feel anything but love. There was so much unconditional love being sent through them. There were so many of them! I realize now that I could always feel them, and see them in a way… but their faces were not something I was able to see clearly before, as before they looked like shadows of light I could barely make out, like a swirling of blurry energy. But now I could see them clearly. It didn’t matter if I looked at the sky, or the floor, or the walls… I could see them merging with everything, they were one. I was one with them. I talked to them for hours, flawlessly, like reconnecting with old friends, who see you as you are, fully, and with unconditional love and acceptance.

During the night, I saw the face of one of the social memory complex who’s image had appeared in the crystals I was taking photos of previously. I had a random weird desire to photograph the crystals I had and found most of them contained images. I didn’t think anything about it until I saw their faces mixed in the sea of faces that blended and flowed together in perfect harmony. They were around and were trying to let me know through the crystals, far before I actually got to see them again from this experience. Their unified voice and faces stayed with me all night, until I fell asleep and the psilocybin wore off. But during that experience, I felt the signature of their energy, of MY energy, and I realized I had felt it quite a few times before. I realized my partner and son are both part of my social memory complex. I realized a few others I had suspected previously were as well, and that feeling, strangely didn’t surprise me at all. 

I can feel their energy signature now. I can especially hear it in their voice if they are incarnate. When they talk, my heart chakra pulses and vibrates in a very specific, but familiar way. I feel like I found a way to feel who else is part of my social memory complex now through this energy recognition. 

I understand what social memory complex I am a part of now, and it has helped me explain an endless amount of occurrences in my life that previously had no explanation. It was a very healing and loving experience that has opened up my heart more fully then I ever thought possible.

The hardest part for me, is knowing there are some out there who have not figured out this fact yet, and I have to sit and patiently wait for them to come to that understanding on their own. It’s hard because you know how good it feels to know they are out there, you know it would mean so much to them to know as well. But they need to be able to see it on their own, and I will respect their free will no matter how difficult it can me, for that familiar vibration to be so close, yet so far away.

If you are out there and you resonate with my words, maybe you are a part of mine too, know that I love you, and you are not alone here.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - LeiwoUnion - 05-05-2022

I think I likely have but I don't wish to go into details here in public. One reason being of course the fact that this density is not one of understanding. No matter the substantiality of an experience, it cannot be fully and perfectly discerned to be part of the Truth, only my perceived limited version of it. That being said, I was given information about a very specific mission, part of which is connecting with the energies of others that match a certain, shall I say, energetic fingerprint. I'm long past the point of 'holding back' due to the uncertainties offered by this Earth experience, so the true substance, or the Truth, wouldn't even matter at this point, as I found my own way, or wave, of beingness. I'm surfing on it without much worry.

PS: Nothing beats the feeling of 'meeting' someone that matches this previously mentioned 'fingerprint'; I get emotional every time, which is troublesome sometimes, if I'm at the same time doing some generic 3D societal actions. My boss almost walked on me crying tears of joy/sorrow on a seemingly random moment at work once, for example.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - J.W. - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 04:26 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I think I likely have but I don't wish to go into details here in public. One reason being of course the fact that this density is not one of understanding. No matter the substantiality of an experience, it cannot be fully and perfectly discerned to be part of the Truth, only my perceived limited version of it. That being said, I was given information about a very specific mission, part of which is connecting with the energies of others that match a certain, shall I say, energetic fingerprint. I'm long past the point of 'holding back' due to the uncertainties offered by this Earth experience, so the true substance, or the Truth, wouldn't even matter at this point, as I found my own way, or wave, of beingness. I'm surfing on it without much worry.

PS: Nothing beats the feeling of 'meeting' someone that matches this previously mentioned 'fingerprint'; I get emotional every time, which is troublesome sometimes, if I'm at the same time doing some generic 3D societal actions. My boss almost walked on me crying tears of joy/sorrow on a seemingly random moment at work once, for example.

That is wonderful, 

I believe the public you speak of has no separation with other-selves, unless you are in a special club. This density is one of choices, one you choose from your soul on which polarity or experiences you desire. This require a balanced understanding between intellects and spirituality, something that you seems to understand very well Leiwo. 

It is generous of you to share your fingerprint and be on a mission to bridge and recruit those of similar vibration. 

I offer a different perspective, rather than a "mission," we are all here with a purpose to learn to accept the all, and be united with the infinite creator. Tribalism has similar take on matching one's energetic resonance, "birds of feather," or "singing and harmonizing in the same key." 

I find it beautiful, and to reassure oneself with affirmation publicly is something that would eliminate any doubt one might have had, or having, or perhaps to show the grass is greener on the other side, which I assume is where you stand. 

Thank you for sharing that story and example, I wish you well on finding more matching people for your mission

with light,

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - aWanderer91 - 05-05-2022

I second what LeiwoUnion says, in that I have had certain experiences and I have my inklings and clues but nothing is truly known by me just yet.

I do have a strong desire to enter the inner realms at will, I would love to sit down with my social memory complex and just have a nice conversation, so if and when that happens then I shall come back to this thread and write about it.

When I had my awakening, I got to feel my energy for the first time and it was gorgeous (if I do say so myself lol), very refined and other worldly. I got to rest in it for a long while and I had a bunch of realisations.

The only people I have met who seemed close to matching my vibration was my mom and my grandad, but I have much hope that there must be others out there and I'm just yet to meet them yet. There was a strong energy exchange of love and light between me and my mom and she always felt like my best friend as opposed to a separate being who was my mom, basically it just never felt like there was a hierarchy there and no separateness.

Thank you for sharing what you have SpiritualChaos, very interesting to read and a great topic.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - LeiwoUnion - 05-06-2022

(05-05-2022, 06:55 PM)J.W. Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 04:26 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I think I likely have but I don't wish to go into details here in public. One reason being of course the fact that this density is not one of understanding. No matter the substantiality of an experience, it cannot be fully and perfectly discerned to be part of the Truth, only my perceived limited version of it. That being said, I was given information about a very specific mission, part of which is connecting with the energies of others that match a certain, shall I say, energetic fingerprint. I'm long past the point of 'holding back' due to the uncertainties offered by this Earth experience, so the true substance, or the Truth, wouldn't even matter at this point, as I found my own way, or wave, of beingness. I'm surfing on it without much worry.

That is wonderful, 

I believe the public you speak of has no separation with other-selves, unless you are in a special club. This density is one of choices, one you choose from your soul on which polarity or experiences you desire. This require a balanced understanding between intellects and spirituality, something that you seems to understand very well Leiwo. 

It is generous of you to share your fingerprint and be on a mission to bridge and recruit those of similar vibration. 

I offer a different perspective, rather than a "mission," we are all here with a purpose to learn to accept the all, and be united with the infinite creator. Tribalism has similar take on matching one's energetic resonance, "birds of feather," or "singing and harmonizing in the same key." 

I find it beautiful, and to reassure oneself with affirmation publicly is something that would eliminate any doubt one might have had, or having, or perhaps to show the grass is greener on the other side, which I assume is where you stand. 

Thank you for sharing that story and example, I wish you well on finding more matching people for your mission

with light,

While I agree that in truth there is no separation even between one and some pebble on the ground, things in 3D are more convoluted, occult even. Full sharing of these experiences here wouldn't be very useful as most of them only contain meaning (in 3D sense) for me. They also include others, and these connections I'm involved with aren't necessarily 3D conscious awareness based but instead on a higher level, so only I'm in most cases aware of this energetic connection (and it should stay as such). Only in very rare and special cases I've consciously approached a person with this kind of information, and then only because I was in a very literal sense in my view invited. Even then I must try to ground myself to the best of my ability to not apply any extra desire, intention, or demand upon these types of 'meetings', because I truly wish to not infringe; however I must follow my heart. These concepts seem pretty mysterious to me, but they don't really require my full understanding. I like to leave some clues around sometimes, though, if we've formed an especially joyous connection on a higher level with someone.

I'm sure there are many others with similar missions like mine around. So, I say to you, if you identify as or suspect being a wanderer, and you get this random and sudden influx of energy, just use it as you will! Someone might be offering you focusings of Love/Light, just 'cause you're here.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - Spiritualchaos - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 02:44 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
Quote:October 30, 2017
I went grocery shopping. In the parking lot I saw a man standing. I could sense his presence even though he was far away. He appeared to be a blurry Caucasian man dressed in black. He was looking in my direction. I could sense that he was smiling at me. I didn’t think much of it until I was already driving home.

February 2, 2018
I went out to buy pizza. En route I saw a Caucasian male dressed in black with a flat top hat standing under a tree. If I had to guess his age it would be above 50. I often drive through this area because it is a shortcut to get to the pizza place. I saw him smiling at me as I got closer and when I turned onto another street I saw him through my rear view mirror still smiling at me. I couldn’t see his facial features that well but he did have dark colored eyes. His hat covered his head so no clue what hair color he had but I do remember that it looked like he didn’t have eye brows or maybe they were really light in color. His skin tone was white with a faded redness probably due to the cold weather we had during that time frame. Maybe it was the same man that I first saw at the grocery store parking lot on October 30, 2017. I never saw him again.

Well what do you know. I just realized both encounters were at the same grocery store. I wonder why that is.

I had a similar experience with my partner once. We were walking home one day in the city we lived in. It was pretty big (we live somewhere much smaller now), and this guy passed us. He walked past, stopped and turned around, and said “you guys are a beautiful couple, good job” and gave us a thumbs up and a big smile. I thought it was very strange at the time but it always stayed with me.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - Spiritualchaos - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 06:07 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I'm sure there are many others with similar missions like mine around. So, I say to you, if you identify as or suspect being a wanderer, and you get this random and sudden influx of energy, just use it as you will! Someone might be offering you focusings of Love/Light, just 'cause you're here.

So after my experience, this started happening to me. I realized that there are a lot of people I’ve been drawn to over the years that gives me that sudden influx of energy. There energy signatures are so familiar. I think I found 3 entities in the music and entertainment industry already that I suspect to be wanderers in the last 2 days. It’s very cool, it feels like “wanderer radar” in a sense.

RE: Wanderers Reconnecting with their Social Memory Complex - zedro - 05-06-2022

Always limited through the veil if it is what it is. Clairvoyance, clairaudio, visions, dreams, energy sensing, co-working, encounter with the God head lol...