Bring4th
Wanderers Series on YouTube - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Wanderers Series on YouTube (/showthread.php?tid=19864)

Pages: 1 2

Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-02-2022

Hello everyone!

I started my YouTube channel series on Wanderers, and made an intro video which I uploaded yesterday. 

I worked very hard on this, as the song Beacons by Foxing reminds me of being a wanderer quite deeply so I made the video around the feel of the song. I will be making more videos as soon as I can, as I have to work around a toddler’s schedule, but I will be coming out with regular episodes about the topic in general. 

Wanderers Series Trailer - Law of One/Wanderer's Handbook, Channelings & More

Thanks for checking it out!

Love & Light to you all. ❤️

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - aWanderer91 - 04-02-2022

Thank you for this Spiritualchaos, I really enjoyed it.

The higher vibration was there (in the video) and it spoke to me Smile

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-02-2022

Thank you so much! That was what I was going for.

(04-02-2022, 04:29 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: Thank you for this Spiritualchaos, I really enjoyed it.

The higher vibration was there (in the video) and it spoke to me Smile

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - hounsic - 04-02-2022

Thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - zedro - 04-03-2022

Unique format I like, but a small suggestion, the text was pretty hard to read, first because the font/transparency was a bit thin, and a slow reader like me needed to pause the video to grasp what I was reading (plenty of space between quotes to let them linger longer without increasing the video length).

Looking forward to where you are going with this.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-03-2022

Yes I did notice this too, (frustratingly so) I played around with the fonts a lot, it’s very hard for it to show up over the video, I had to chose the best places to put it and stretch it out, as quotes from Q’uo are lengthy. To be fair, I’ve only being using Premiere for a week. It was more important for it all to go with the song, I figured slower readers could pause it if needed. I am also a slow reader, still couldn’t time it the best and I already put so many hours into it, eventually I had to call good enough, as the episodes to follow are what are most important.

I do appreciate your critique and you taking the time to take a look. I did take another look at it and see where I could extend the words some without changing the video too much, I’ll see what I can do if I can squeeze in some time when my toddler is napping today to fix it. He likes the keyboard too much and deletes sequences on me all the time. Lol

(04-03-2022, 12:46 AM)zedro Wrote: Unique format I like, but a small suggestion, the text was pretty hard to read, first because the font/transparency was a bit thin, and a slow reader like me needed to pause the video to grasp what I was reading (plenty of space between quotes to let them linger longer without increasing the video length).

Looking forward to where you are going with this.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-04-2022

I like improving on my skills so I don’t mind tweaking things here and there. I used to make digital art about 15 years ago on Photoshop and the average piece took 25-30 hours of time to complete. Between that and working data entry, I am totally good with repetitive tasks. Lol

Yeah it is really cool to see how much people improve over the years. Everyone has to start somewhere right? I was happy I was able to figure it out so quickly because of my experience with Photoshop otherwise I think it would have taken much longer than a week to learn.  My partner was “intimidated” (his words) by the program when he was checking it out. It makes sense to me. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot more with time.

Well I wanted to use examples from the Law of One, Q’uo Channellings and other sources to talk about all aspects of being a wanderer and what that looks like in real life. I feel there are way too many channels reciting the information without putting much heart or feeling into it or sharing of personal examples and it makes a lot of people feel like it’s not relatable. I’ve had a lot of free time over the years to contemplate many topics, many aspects of life and the nature of the universe and feel I might have a different perspective to offer. I have been engaging with people in the comment sections on youtube of channels with a similar vibe to see what the chief complaints were about how the information was being presented. By far the thing that came up most often was lack of personal experiences, that they were over produced episodes (they just want to hear the information and cared less about splashy graphics and effects) or focused solely on the logical learning of these concepts and practices and not enough on the emotional or intuitive side of things.

My gift in this lifetime, I believe is my intuition, empathy and the ability to notice patterns through observations. I want to use those skills to help others who may feel lost and are looking for their way, or are just looking for someone who understands what they may be experiencing. I have no interest in this making me money, I am not out to make a living from this in any way. I am not doing it because I need a job. I am a full-time Mom who runs a household with a huge passion for this stuff and a little free time to spare. I am doing it because I truly want to be of service and share my experiences with others so they can learn what they can from it.

Even if I can help a few people and my channel only has 5 subscribers, at least I am doing my best to put loving information out there.

(04-03-2022, 12:30 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I wouldn't waste time trying to perfect something. The message came across. I think that is what is important. I actually like seeing the first videos of every Youtuber. I see how much they have grown in editing skills. What I am most interested in is how are you going to make your channel different from everyone else's or are you going to follow the same general theme of waking up to an understanding.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - aWanderer91 - 04-04-2022

Beautifully put Spiritualchaos, and I like how this is a genuine service, from the heart and it seems like a natural spontaneity you are following.

Whether this is the 1st of many or the last video, it's majorly uplifting Smile

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - LeiwoUnion - 04-05-2022

(04-04-2022, 08:38 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: I like improving on my skills so I don’t mind tweaking things here and there. I used to make digital art about 15 years ago on Photoshop and the average piece took 25-30 hours of time to complete. Between that and working data entry, I am totally good with repetitive tasks. Lol

Yeah it is really cool to see how much people improve over the years. Everyone has to start somewhere right? I was happy I was able to figure it out so quickly because of my experience with Photoshop otherwise I think it would have taken much longer than a week to learn.  My partner was “intimidated” (his words) by the program when he was checking it out. It makes sense to me. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot more with time.

Well I wanted to use examples from the Law of One, Q’uo Channellings and other sources to talk about all aspects of being a wanderer and what that looks like in real life. I feel there are way too many channels reciting the information without putting much heart or feeling into it or sharing at personal examples and it makes a lot of people feel like it’s not relatable. I’ve had a lot of free time over the years to contemplate many topics, many aspects of life and the nature of the universe and feel I might have a different perspective to offer. I have been engaging with people in the comment sections on youtube of channels with a similar vibe to see what the chief complaints were about how the information was being presented. By far the thing that came up most often was lack of personal experiences, that they were over produced episodes (they just want to hear the information and cared less about splashy graphics and effects) or focused solely on the logical learning of these concepts and practices and not enough on the emotional or intuitive side of things.

My gift in this lifetime, I believe is my intuition, empathy and the ability to notice patterns through observations. I want to use those skills to help others who may feel lost and are looking for their way, or are just looking for someone who understands what they may be experiencing. I have no interest in this making me money, I am not out to make a living from this in any way. I am not doing it because I need a job. I am a full-time Mom who runs a household with a huge passion for this stuff and a little free time to spare. I am doing it because I truly want to be of service and share my experiences with others so they can learn what they can from it.

Even if I can help a few people and my channel only has 5 subscribers, at least I am doing my best to put loving information out there.

(04-03-2022, 12:30 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I wouldn't waste time trying to perfect something. The message came across. I think that is what is important. I actually like seeing the first videos of every Youtuber. I see how much they have grown in editing skills. What I am most interested in is how are you going to make your channel different from everyone else's or are you going to follow the same general theme of waking up to an understanding.

Sold!  Blush I greet you, sister, in resonance!

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - flofrog - 04-05-2022

Thank you SpiritualChaos, that is quite beautiful and ... a lot of work... Wink

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-14-2022

I uploaded my first episode today, called An Introduction to Wanderers if anyone is interested.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-20-2022

I made a second episode about Wanderers & The Physical Vehicle if anyone is interested as well. Thanks to all who give it a look. Smile

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 04-30-2022

Episode 3, Refining Skills & Catalysts just uploaded.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 05-10-2022

Episode 4 just released! Soul Bonds & The Social Memory Complex

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - flofrog - 05-10-2022

This work is so wonderful Spiritualchaos...

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 05-10-2022

(05-10-2022, 01:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: This work is so wonderful  Spiritualchaos...

Thank you so much, the words speak to me deeply and I just want to share them with others so they may feel something deeply from them as well.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 05-26-2022

Episode 5 just uploaded! This is about Wanderers and the Densities, basically talking about how each density works in regards to several topics.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 06-07-2022

Episode 6 just released, called "The Veil of Forgetting."

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - tadeus - 06-08-2022

Spiritualchaos you have my clear vote as PR-Manager for wanderers!

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 06-08-2022

(06-08-2022, 11:19 AM)tadeus Wrote: Spiritualchaos you have my clear vote as PR-Manager for wanderers!

Lol well thank you very much, I am trying my best to help others find their way.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Rose from India - 06-13-2022

Thank you so much for sharing your channel with me. I am new to the Law of One and everything from L/L Research. I have been longing to read these channeling messages for years. I have read Edgar Cayce's book long back and after so long only now i am getting to know the Law of One and everything from L/L Research. I am so excited! Thank you so much for Sharing. Smile

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 11:44 AM)Rose from India Wrote: Thank you so much for sharing your channel with me. I am new to the Law of One and everything from L/L Research. I have been longing to read these channeling messages for years. I have read Edgar Cayce's book long back and after so long only now i am getting to know the Law of One and everything from L/L Research. I am so excited! Thank you so much for Sharing. Smile

Thank you for taking a look! The channelings are amazing, I have spent many, many hours reading them, so I could put together topics that may help other wanderers find their way. I try to put an episode out every 2 weeks or sooner if I can make the time so there will a lot of topics covered. Love and light to you!  Blush

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 06-15-2022

Episode 7 just released, called Alienation & Awakening.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 06-26-2022

I started a new playlist on my channel, which will now feature wanderer awakening stories of my own. I just released the first episode.

This is my personal wanderer story as seen on these boards, redone for YouTube. I will be doing more in the future, but as this took a long time to complete, I won't be releasing personal stories as often as my other videos. Thank you for all who take a look, love & light to you all.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - tadeus - 06-28-2022

Spiritualchaosdid you remove the videos?

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 07-01-2022

(06-28-2022, 03:34 AM)tadeus Wrote: Spiritualchaosdid you remove the videos?

They were getting a much needed upgrade. They are all up again, and I updated the links on this post.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 07-15-2022

Wanderers Episode 8 - The Calling of Sorrow

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - tadeus - 07-21-2022

Here is a more general PR-Video for spirituality and the astral plane:

To catch the sense of spirituality this 3 Samadhi videos are recommandable:

Homepage of Samadhi

Here in many other languages on youtube.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Spiritualchaos - 07-24-2022

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded HD versions of all the videos, they have been edited and updated, and look much better. I will be posting links until the board closes, which should leave me with episode 9, which I am in the process of completing. Love & light to you all, Brothers & Sisters of Sorrow.

RE: Wanderers Series on YouTube - Veszna - 07-25-2022

(07-24-2022, 09:22 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded HD versions of all the videos, they have been edited and updated, and look much better. I will be posting links until the board closes, which should leave me with episode 9, which I am in the process of completing. Love & light to you all, Brothers & Sisters of Sorrow.

I love it, thank you Heart