Bring4th
The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? (/showthread.php?tid=19820)

The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - Spiritualchaos - 03-17-2022

I’m sorry this post has been deleted due to the fact that I don’t trust it being on this site right now. I’m sorry to anyone who was interested in this topic.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - LeiwoUnion - 03-18-2022

There seems to be this curious human tendency in positive spiritual circles that after stepping on s***, it is only haphazardly brushed to the ground until quickly regaining the 'love all' mentality. Then they continue on their way without acknowledging that they are stinking up all the places they travel until the past mistep is properly taken care of. One cannot 'love' karma away; the action must be consciously tended to and understood as being insubstantial and ultimately in balance with oneself. This is roughly how indigo ray based 'forgiveness' manifests to absolve karma as far as I'm able to (barely) understand it. Karma means 'action' and 'the wheel' requires constant re-action, as long as it's kept turning. The actions of the lower centers are balanced with the actions of the higher while the heart is still; heart is the figurative spoke or a center not of action. It is, however, a juicy paradox that 'the forgiveness' to stop the karma must stem from heart's energies - no blanced power to higher without heart. When understanding and wisdom dance in unison of green-blue the opening of the gateway in indigo is like touching a grounding metal pole that dissolves all static electricity in one's body.

I understand, though, that saying 'no' sometimes feels quite difficult when there is a human being on the receiving end.

Edit. A profanity filter, really now?

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - Patrick - 03-18-2022

There's always been a profanity filter. But personally I find that sort of thing funny if not useless. I think on a forum such as this one, where we allow ourselves to be quite frank, such a filter is just desingenious. I wonder if it could be disabled...

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - loverising - 04-08-2022

Hey spiritualchaos,

It’s not just you. I am a subscriber of Aarons and really enjoyed his divine masculinity series with Brandon! When I saw the Hidden Revelations series I was intrigued. I enjoy history, and was interested how 3 people, from different backgrounds, and experiences, would relate to each other and talk about the patterns from their unique paths and how they intersect. I bought the month subscription last Friday and tuned in. Everything you mentioned I felt too. I thought, how and why is Aaron doing this? It was hard and uncomfortable to watch. It was confusing, scattered, and did not make me feel good. I wonder how far Jason will go with this. It’s quite interesting seeing before your eyes how beautiful information can be distorted. I wonder what will be the results of this. I guess I am kind of glad the subscription is paid so it won’t be as readily available. I’m interested to talk more with you, wanna PM?

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 04-08-2022

I musta have missed this thread because I watched that Intro video back then and it really disturbed me. But I've noticed a change in Aaron's videos lately and some things were starting to bother me, and I've pretty much stopped watching (it was getting redundant, and maybe that's the problem).

This Jason guy is to Aaron as Corey Goode is to Wilcock, in fact the pattern is strikingly similar, down to the paid service. Whether it's a crude money grab, attempt to be a cult leader, or some psyop to lead people astray (can be all 3), it reeks. The fact that all the information is paywalled is a no go, there can be nothing here of value except fantasy.

And Aaron did not look comfortable, I'm wondering if he knew that intro would be so hollow. It's so ridiculous.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 04-10-2022

(04-09-2022, 10:27 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: I noticed something was off with his videos too, it happened about 6 months ago, I think it started with him getting into the mainstream War on Consciousness stuff.

I think you're right about the timing, and that's the danger in dealing with shadow topics, while important for educational purposes within the context of galvanizing spiritual defenses for those who have been already entrenched/dragged into those dark aspects and need a frame of reference to free themselves, the double edged nature can open you up in subtle ways, and I think we may be seeing the consequences of such.

Quote:That is strange… I read a pdf the other day with David Wilcock talking about being a wanderer. I believe Aaron is one as well. Do you think this has something to do with it, like they are targeted by negative entities or service to self entities who are trying to undo their good work?

100% this is what happens, because wanderers incarnating here for service is essentially a part of the spiritual warfare that is happening. Wanderers are not wanted here, as there are competing interests with the negatives at this time, and I believe that wanderers knowingly pay a heavy price to serve here in preparation for harvest, as a form of a higher order karmic balance. This was clearly demonstrated during the Ra sessions vis a vis Carla, but less obvious is Don's death and the whole lead up was a negative interest (most likely the same 5d negative entity that was trying to harm the group the whole time), and they will patiently create a medium to long term scenario to end one's service.

I originally starting posting here to help educate some on this premise (not everyone is receptive, nor a target of such action), and I have experienced it myself, have personally witnessed others including my closest friend, and there are those here who have also experienced this phenomenon. It is different for each person in circumstance, but the end goal is the same one way or another, to end service.

David Icke had a very public destruction when he went on TV and declared himself to be Christ; I understand very clearly how this happened, as it nearly destroyed him. So too with Wilcock believing and convincing others the world would end in 2012, or getting conned by Gaia and various psyops/grifters. I see this with Aaron Doughty who is an unwatchable mess last time I looked (youtuber syndrome), amongst other gifted ones who are channeling lord knows what who are pushing their ego and paranoia buttons. I nearly destroyed myself on a few occasions, and my healer friend as well, especially when we didn't understand what the rules were for contact with the metaphysical. And while for some the negatives may just work on you emotionally in subtle ways (which is why shadow work is important for elementary psychic defense), for others full blown psychic manipulation/attack may occur (false angel guidance to demon-like interactions), and worse, other people may be deployed (knowingly or unknowingly) against someone. Then there is syncronistic and chance events, etc...

Just as a personal story, a couple years ago I was under a severely intense psychic attack (it's complicated why this was happening but I believe it was authorized by myself to experience it and did not actually pose a danger, I believe would not be allowed to be harmed). I was driving along a country back road and I started to get intensely sleepy, and I knew it was an attack (part of an interesting week). However I tried to power through it, but I suddenly realized there was an intersection and jammed on the brakes. Well some pick up truck just happened to blow through the stop sign crossing me, had I not stopped, we would have collided. That week was a real test, as I almost ruined alot of friendships, created all sorts of chaos, almost self harmed and so on, all from a delusion that I fell into. By the time it was over, I was bald, beardless, burnt myself, embarrassed myself, scared the s*** out of my partner and friend, and lost 30 lbs and looked like a drowned cat. This was mild compared to what happened to my friend a year earlier.

And all that was possible because of 'chinks in the light armor', bad discernment, and the strong desire to serve humanity. And what's interesting (ironic?) about wanderers getting hit, is frequently they are manipulated because they want to become the Christ energy or some savior and martyr, essentially what you are is used against you by targeting the weaknesses in your lower light centers (especially orange ray for self destructive tendencies, and yellow ray if they try to get you to flip polarity, the ultimate score for them).

So those of special influence need to be vigilant, and those of higher densities who are not awake or aware and who may only be of influence in the future will be targeted in the past, starting as children if the opportunities arise. But the larger picture is ultimately of benefit if one survives the testing. Karma is funny like that.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - aWanderer91 - 04-10-2022

Hi all,

I don't know too much about the situation that started this thread, hence why I have stayed quiet, but it's very enlightening to hear your responses and conversations.

I feel there's grave danger in trying to serve too early, and that one could be getting themselves into more than they can handle by doing so. To serve requires great balance, and it's a shame to watch good hearted "spiritual guru's" get themselves into a pickle, when really all they wanted to do was make a positive impact.

I can resonate with feeling easily manipulated Spiritualchaos, it's a tough one to handle when we're surrounded by bad intentions from others, but I've found that by letting go that it's much harder for this to happen and by continuing to let go, our higher self will provide us with all the information we need to stay on track. Providing we do our part by showing no resistance to life and allow catalyst to arise as it pleases.

But yeah, being a wanderer is hard work, it really comes down to the veil as we have so much knowledge that isn't easily accessible. The veil leaves us quite blind to life and of our true nature but I do believe we get all the opportunities we need to fully wake up as time goes by and of course we planned accordingly before incarnating knowing the veil would be there once we were here Smile

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - Dtris - 04-10-2022

There are probably more frauds in the "spiritual" business than actual sincere people. At least on youtube.

One of the surest signs IMO is that they will usually take some well established and fairly well known concepts, then explain how everyone else only knows part of the truth but they know the whole truth, and actually it works this similar but slightly different way that no one else has ever said before.

Unfortunately these tactics work well and many people fall for stuff like it. A large group of seekers is very gullible. Wilcock is probably the best example with the fiasco of Goode, mass arrests, and Q Anon. His gullibility led others astray who trusted his work blindly. Whether or not wanderers are more susceptible or not, I have no idea, but the problems arise when you desire to believe something is greater than your desire to seek truth. Unfortunately many people who consider themselves spiritual would rather have dramatic lies and a sense of belonging, than often boring and uncomfortable truth.

Remember that people who get caught up in the tales of false gurus are getting caught because they desire to be, for whatever reason. All we can really do is point out the alternative in as non-judgemental and kind a way as possible, and wait for them to take the next steps.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - aWanderer91 - 04-10-2022

Very true Dtris and when looked at logically and through the eyes of intuition, one must realise that the quickest way to polarise towards the negative (service to self) in our day and age, would be to pretend to be a spiritual guru of some sort and to attain a mass of followers.

It seems there are those teachers that have good intentions but choose to serve far too early, in turn they are targeted and become sidetracked from their true mission and those that use the spiritual teacher title with the conscious knowledge that they are looking to derail people in some way and choose to polarise negatively this way.

Discernment is so important in our generation Smile

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - soupisgood - 05-07-2022

I agree that Jason has "bad vibes." I bought the membership for a month simply out of boredom and while interesting it is very weird especially coming from aaron and brandon who do seem to be good people. Glad to know someone else is questioning this Shurka guy.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 05-07-2022

I wonder why he's trying to shoehorn the Law of One connection? If it's his own fiction, then why not tailor it (maybe he's just not that smart? Or not his own writing?) And if there is legitimacy, why even attempt to connect it at all? It's not like the LOO is well known, and few even teach it adequately. It really just seems at the very least trying to take advantage of Aaron and Brandon to push his product, but boy does it seem misdirected.

My feeling is whatever the 3d reason, the higher plan is to water down and possibly tarnish the LOO through such a connection.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 05-07-2022

Well this is the time for karmic entanglements to undo themselves using discernment. Hopefully he hasn't locked himself into something. The whole thing is super cringe thinking about it, a very hard turn for Aaron.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 05-08-2022

I'm even more male energy minded than him, so I understand the little "dogmas" and limitations that obscure our views and impinge our progress.

At least he does have all the tools to see himself, he just needs to look at his own work through a students eyes to reconnect. I know that's my issue for sure, especially being isolated (another masculine energy trait....man we make things hard on ourselves lol)

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 05-13-2022

That's a pretty interesting exchange, I'm surprised they talked so deeply about the -5D entity as I would have guessed it would breach the law of confusion, but I guess since she's firmly polarized it doesn't seem to matter.

I've been bringing this up on and off here, especially when there was turmoil on the forums. These -5D entities are for real and very tricky if you aren't aware of their potential interference. They will exploit all weaknesses available in one's character for sure.

RE: The Pyramid Code linked to The Law of One - Hoax? - zedro - 05-17-2022

(05-17-2022, 09:04 AM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Well I guess another has been lost to the service to self polarity. *sigh* You were right zedro.

Well I wouldn't be so dire, it's a blue ray issue, not a green ray, so there will be karmic action to get their desired direction (most certainly still positive for Aaron) which might mean some interesting times ahead for him. It may also be a general karmic balancing at the yellow ray layer, he was most definitely setting himself up for a test. I think he'll be OK, people just need to be aware, which is why idolation is so dangerous.