Bring4th
Using the "armor of light” - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Using the "armor of light” (/showthread.php?tid=19734)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Using the "armor of light” - flofrog - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 07:31 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 11:19 AM)Diana Wrote: In referencing your question, I personally have no specific goal such as to be of service to all, although that is just part of who I am. That may be because I have no such choice to make—it was already made. (And by the way I do not consider myself an adept or advanced being and I slap my forehead every day over things I do, say, or think which do not match up with the person I see myself as). The only thing that compels me is to expand consciousness, to grow not stagnate, and make practical use of my time here on Earth (having fun is part of that).

That's nice, but here the main question is "Who am I" ?

It can be very interesting and multi-faceted to look at the mind and the ego created within it.

All this belongs to the 'achievements' of the third density and it belongs to the tasks of this density to learn to deal with it.

I am fascinated by the point that as we grow older, we see more of the multifaceted being we can be.  As a matter of fact we can be all of it, but what is interesting is that when we start to see that, in fact, the ego slowly dies.  It probably stops clinging to one thing or two and humility in front of infinite choices just gets birth...

RE: Using the "armor of light” - tadeus - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 01:02 PM)flofrog Wrote: I am fascinated by the point that as we grow older, we see more of the multifaceted being we can be.  As a matter of fact we can be all of it, but what is interesting is that when we start to see that, in fact, the ego slowly dies.  It probably stops clinging to one thing or two and humility in front of infinite choices just gets birth...

I would say the ego must not die, it can accept it's place in the mind / body / spirit complex, it can try to go into an symbiosis with the higher self, when you want.

But i agree that the ego will slowly die in a sense when you grow older, when it looses the monopole about the awareness of existance.
When the ego accepts that the mind / body / spirit complex is in the now, it has nothing to do or to think. Simply be.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-16-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-16-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-17-2022

Quote:Full Armor of God
I randomly stumbled upon this. It's essentially what Jesus was saying all along.

Apologize, but a correction, it was quoted from the Ephesians, full title: Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians.
And so does Romans, full title: Paul's Epistle to the Romans.

So it's should be properly credited to Paul.
So it should be: "It's essentially what Paul was saying all along." and not Jesus.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Diana - 02-17-2022

Quote:Submission to Authorities
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.
Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.

Ha! I bet the US government with so many corrupt politicians (not to mention the bully system that is the IRS, collecting funds for wars and other heinous endeavors) would love everyone to believe this. Tongue

Joking aside, I don't see this as only a statement of obeying authority (for whatever reason), I also see this as the disempowerment of individual expression, of self-worth, and of self-trust. 

I think a big stretch might be an indication, underneath the control this statement expounds, of the idea of acceptance of what is. As far as submitting to a Creator's will, this idea could create stagnation and entropy vs. growth and evolution, if not comprehended from a higher understanding of what that will means (such as the first distortion according to Ra).

Quote:
Love Fulfills the Law
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love. For he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. The commandments “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,”and any other commandments, are summed up in this one decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

This I can get onboard with, barring any reference to "right and wrong" etc. I would extend the idea to include all other-selves (life forms—not just people).

Quote:
The Day Is Near
And do this, understanding the occasion. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of lightLet us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

I find this statement full of judgment. 

Perhaps underneath the cultural challenges of that time in history, is the idea of reaching for higher meaning, the higher self, and the spirit portion of the M/B/S, with a view to "harvest." But it must be noted that a M/B/S includes a body, and to ignore this is out of balance.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-17-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - flofrog - 02-17-2022

I wonder Quincunx if we simply can ever be sure that the Thank You would never be returned.

Early in life I was helped and was stupid enough not to return a thank you. But with time I recognized this as I grew a little less dumb, and I did send Thank Yous as life went. Not always directly for sure as some of those entities eaters passed away or moved out of my life.

It's interesting, in the one reading I had a long long time ago, I was told by my spiritual guides, always send love, whether the person in somewhere else on Earth or not on Earth anymore, love is always received. That's a nice thought to know.. Wink

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Loki - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 02:54 PM)flofrog Wrote: I wonder Quincunx if we simply can ever be sure that the Thank You would never be returned. 

Early in life I was helped and was stupid enough not to return a thank you. But with time I recognized this as I grew a little less dumb, and I did send Thank Yous as life went. Not always directly for sure as some of those entities eaters passed away or moved out of my life.

It's interesting, in the one reading I had a long long time ago, I was told by my spiritual guides, always send love, whether the person in somewhere else on Earth or not on Earth anymore, love is always received.  That's a nice thought to know..  Wink

Thank you is not a goal . It is just a tool like any other to polarize a little, if you offer it timely. If "thank you" would matter probably the negative path won't exist. The deed is the goal and is where the happiness of the entity which does it come from. Whoever helped you felt rewarded by your well-being more than a thousand "thank you" from you.

Your well-being was the most precious thank you you could have given to someone who cared enough to help.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - IndigoSalvia - 02-18-2022

(02-17-2022, 02:54 PM)flofrog Wrote: It's interesting, in the one reading I had a long long time ago, I was told by my spiritual guides, always send love, whether the person in somewhere else on Earth or not on Earth anymore, love is always received.  That's a nice thought to know..  Wink

I like this notion a lot, and have found myself doing it without understanding it fully. 

Sometimes a person will pop into my mind, and I'll notice wounds within me related to this person from my past. In hindsight, these may be blockages. I sit with this situation (now as I'm a "little less dumb"  BigSmile). Sometimes, I find myself talking to this other person in an inner dialogue - able to see things more clearly - and resolving the misunderstanding ... in the end, sending loving energy to them from a more full heart. 

I presume this is a way to process after-the-fact unprocessed catalyst. And I believe that it clears a blockage or two so that energy may flow through me less impeded.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - IndigoSalvia - 02-18-2022

I was confused by this quote from the bible because it seems to have a heavy dose of control energy (STS) to it: obedience (submission) to human/god's laws since the humans are appointed agents of god. And if one obeys these divinely-appointed agents, then one gains the favor of god? Does this obedience which presumably pleases the god (and appointed human agents) grant one access to the armor of light (riches of god)? 

How do you see this related to an armor of light in Law of One philosophical framework? 

And, this quote brought up another question with me related to the 10 commandments (which I realize is a tangent to armor of light discussion): when comparing the phrases "Do not kill" and "Love others," what energies do they evoke? Are they the same "rule?" The former seems to be a control mechanism for those whose love may include harming others, while the latter simply encourages one to love others in a general way. The latter does not further explain what it entails to love. In other words, the latter seems to allow all flavors of love, both love-for-self (STS) and love-for-others (STO). 

I raise these questions because I (choose to) believe that an armor of light is a metaphysical endowment or gift that we all receive, indeed that resides within each and every portion of creation. Like a part of our metaphysical DNA. It is not something that needs to be earned per se. 

(02-16-2022, 04:22 AM)Quincunx Wrote: I came across this in Romans Chapter 13. I think it's open to interpretation so I won't be commenting on what I believe it is saying.

Quote:Submission to Authorities
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Consequently, whoever resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer.
Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes. For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work. Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.
Love Fulfills the Law
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love. For he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. The commandments “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,”and any other commandments, are summed up in this one decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
The Day Is Near
And do this, understanding the occasion. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near. So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of lightLet us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-18-2022

(02-17-2022, 12:53 PM)Diana Wrote: Ha! I bet the US government with so many corrupt politicians (not to mention the bully system that is the IRS, collecting funds for wars and other heinous endeavors) would love everyone to believe this. Tongue

Joking aside, I don't see this as only a statement of obeying authority (for whatever reason), I also see this as the disempowerment of individual expression, of self-worth, and of self-trust. 

I think a big stretch might be an indication, underneath the control this statement expounds, of the idea of acceptance of what is. As far as submitting to a Creator's will, this idea could create stagnation and entropy vs. growth and evolution, if not comprehended from a higher understanding of what that will means (such as the first distortion according to Ra).

Well since it was taken from "Epistle to Romans" and was written by Paul.
Then by "Authority" here he might refer to Nero Caesar and entire structure of Roman Empire.

Compared to Nero and Roman Empire, the current US government is an angel... Smile

And definitely the material which promote the Caesar (Nero) as "Gods authority on earth" can be considered as "politically correct" given the time and context.
Or even today, such as in North Korea, everyone in North Korea must accept the divine authority of Kim's family, otherwise.. dire punishment shall await them.

Religion was, is and always will be a political tool.

Quote:
The Day Is Near

I find this statement full of judgment. 

If one observe diligently, Paul's writings is among the earliest materials which propagate 'salvation through Jesus'.
One then should ask, salvation from what??

Perhaps given the context, he might refer to salvation from brutality of Nero and Roman Empire.

In contrast L01 and other spiritual materials introduce an idea that your physical body and it's surrounding is merely an illusionary complex, a simulation... a virtual reality...
In absolute reality you are always 'safe'.
Since you are.. after all.. the infinite Creator.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-18-2022

(02-18-2022, 01:23 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: I was confused by this quote from the bible because it seems to have a heavy dose of control energy (STS) to it: obedience (submission) to human/god's laws since the humans are appointed agents of god. And if one obeys these divinely-appointed agents, then one gains the favor of god?

Fully agree, yet through understanding of STS and their characteristic, one will eventually understand the characteristic of it's opposite, the STO.

And thankfully we have a bundle which contain both, namely the bible.

You are not divine and you are not god.
If you obey these divinely-appointed agents, then you will gain the favor of god.
If you disobey, then you will earn the punishment from god.

Try flip the above statement to the opposite...

Quote: Does this obedience which presumably pleases the god (and appointed human agents) grant one access to the armor of light (riches of god)? 

According to the quote's author yes..

Quote:I raise these questions because I (choose to) believe that an armor of light is a metaphysical endowment or gift that we all receive, indeed that resides within each and every portion of creation. Like a part of our metaphysical DNA. It is not something that needs to be earned per se. 

Although the your statement is the opposite to the concept offered by the quote's author, but I fully agree with you.

I've put an example of "Pranic Shield" above.
Everyone, by default, have the "Pranic Shield".

What differentiate between one and the other is:
1. The awareness that they do have the pranic shield.
2. The capability to direct and control the pranic shield.
3. The strength of the pranic shield.

It's similar to; everyone by default have legs, but the legs of a marathon athlete and a couch potato is definitely different. One is well trained the other is untrained.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Vestige - 02-20-2022

(02-17-2022, 03:28 PM)Loki Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 02:54 PM)flofrog Wrote: I wonder Quincunx if we simply can ever be sure that the Thank You would never be returned. 

It's interesting, in the one reading I had a long long time ago, I was told by my spiritual guides, always send love, whether the person in somewhere else on Earth or not on Earth anymore, love is always received.  That's a nice thought to know..  Wink

Thank you is not a goal . It is just a tool like any other to polarize a little, if you offer it timely. If "thank you" would matter probably the negative path won't exist. The deed is the goal and is where the happiness of the entity which does it come from. Whoever helped you felt rewarded by your well-being more than a thousand "thank you" from you.

Your well-being was the most precious thank you you could have given to someone who cared enough to help.

I would opine that the specific receiving or hearing of a, "thank you," may indeed be a shallow goal for which to aim.  When you say that "the deed is the goal" and that the outcome, the well-being of the one helped by the deed, is another gift added unto the opportunity reach out at all--I certainly hear no flaw in this definition of gratitude, and I do affirm that what you have recognized here would be the truer aim for anyone attempting to give or to receive service more graciously.  

As Q'uo would echo,
What is gratitude? Gratitude is breathing in and breathing out with the awareness that this act is a gift. Each of you is like a cut flower. You have sprung from the soil of physicality, you have the life of a blossom, and your only responsibility is to blossom, to be, to share that which you are and take in that which all else is exchanging with each other’s energy fields, those dynamics which lie between the two of you. It is easy to give thanks when there are good times, but that is not the heart of thanksgiving. The heart of thanksgiving is to see in all things the gift of manifested experience. Oh how precious that is! Oh, how dear! We cannot convey to you our appreciation of the challenges that you face by being in a physical body and in third density, and yet we say to you that such an adventure calls to us simply because each of you is experiencing, within the illusion, the ten thousand colors and shapes and forms that are what the Creator knows about itself so far. As each of you takes in the air and gives it back out to the universe, you are singing a song that no one else has ever sung, lifting to the heavens a beauty that has never before been seen. And the Creator knows more now than before, because you have been open and vulnerable to experience, and the world and all its experience has been opened and made vulnerable to you. This is the heart of thanksgiving—the knowing that every breath you take is significant, meaningful and helpful to the Creator, truly a gift given and a gift received.

I would also affirm that when there is a particular heartfelt statement of thanks, when there is the reminiscence of a singular meaningful exchange, this can still be valuable.  I am, of course, biased in this regard, for I myself find that the reminiscences can be as inroads toward the wider, grander appreciation of all experience, especially when the good times are seemingly not rolling. For, many of those fond and reinvigorating memories that I find myself drawing upon--many of them, although not absolutely all of them--are so vivid to me thanks to the color that the seemingly-bad experiences (or, even, just seemingly-drab experiences) also had provided.
Q'uo says we have "the life of a blossom," and when I look at this photo here...
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.wallpapersden.co...f=1&nofb=1]
...Those blossoms in the foreground catch my eye, and I admire and distinguish each one from another by the curl in their petals and their tilt toward the sky--and I can do this only because I see them with the green of their stems and leaves and of the grass.  Those blossoms in the background capture less of my attention, for I cannot distinguish them.  
If I had looked at the picture as through a pinhole, from the foreground I might still recognize a whole blossom, but from the background I would see unrecognizable smudges of pink, or, green, or blue.  
Yet, I prefer the whole picture, for when I can see the sky and the trees alongside the bunched blossoms, those blossoms become as striking as the ones I can see peeking out of the grass.  

The single flower belongs to the bunch.  It grows with the grass and the trees.  Maybe we see one flower on the hillside, and we see it apart from the bunch.  Still it grew with the bunch.  Likewise, we may appreciate certain gestures from another as pivotal experiences--the inspiration to vocation, or the act of mercy, or the start to a long friendship--and these do become signposts.  They are also features on the wider road.  

Now, the insights into gratitude that you have offered, Loki,
Whoever helped you felt rewarded by your well-being more than a thousand "thank you" from you.
are relevant not only to our path in the third density but also, fittingly, to the widest road--the endless exploration of the Creator.

Now, we could interpret, in isolation, this particular statement from Q'uo--
The heart of thanksgiving is to see in all things the gift of manifested experience
--as encouraging us to be grateful that we have any life at all.  I narrow in on this one statement because of its similarity to a particular verse in the Bible (as we had already brought the Bible into the discussion in the context of the original focus of this thread upon the armor of light):
Isaiah 45:9  
“Woe to him who strives with his Maker,
an earthen vessel with the potter!
Does the clay say to him who fashions it, ‘What are you making?’
‘Your work has no handles’?" ... 
IndigoSalvia and Jafar, you both have addressed the apparent ambivalence or mixture of both the negative and positive polarities within this venerated text.  You both also characterized the negative polarity as one which demands obedience.  And, Jafar, as I perceive you as implying, obedience can be reformulated positively as faith or even simply as prudence: if we want to run a marathon, we will train for it, trusting that this will indeed make us more capable at running.  If we want the armor of light, then, likewise, we must work for it.  I would appraise Isaiah 45:9 as erring toward the negative polarity, for there is no allowance there to question the process or to demand anything at all.  
For me, this does not encourage at all a grateful attitude at all.  However, I wanted to briefly narrow to this perspective on existence to illustrate, if that was at all necessary, how the true nature of our existence does indeed inspire gratitude.

Loki, you had specified well-being, not just being, and I see that as an essential distinction to make.  The Confederation emphasizes being over doing.  They also assure us that "all is well."  Thus, our being is innately well-being.  

One certainly could hypothesize a cold, cruel Creator who operates exactly according to Isaiah 45:9.  We even have imaginations about the implications of that floating around in our cultural consciousness, such as within the harsher formulations of "Hell" as a place or state of unending pain and punishment and within the (corrupted form of the) Gnostic Christian concept of the Demiurge.

However, my position is that the essential nature of the One Infinite Creator is by necessity benevolent... otherwise there would be no creation as we experience it.  

Ra affirms that portions of the Bible also express the Law of One, and this law Ra summarizes thusly:

The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.
There is also this exchange:
27.8 Questioner: Now, I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?
Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself.
alongside this earlier exchange,
13.9 Questioner: Then can you tell me how [the] galaxy and this planetary system were formed?
Ra: I am Ra. You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical, as you call, it, universes were not yet born.
The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

Infinity becomes aware of itself; aware, yet without knowledge about itself.  What is the distinction between awareness and knowledge?  
Well, Ra seems to link awareness with intelligence--at least, in this context.  Unlike the "blind god" or "idiot god" or "false god" or "incomplete god" characterizations of the Demiurge, the One Infinite Creator, or, intelligent infinity, has much more than a rudimentary awareness of its own existence.  Intelligent infinity is aware, with perfect clarity, that it is truly infinite and thus completely unified or singular.  (The corrupted concept of the Demiurge believes itself to be alone when really other divinities preceded it; intelligent infinity really is 'alone,' or, all-one.)  
The benignant concept of the Demiurge more closely resembles Creator, styled as a "craftsman."  So, perhaps like a craftsman, then, the One Infinite Creator is also aware that it can indeed create--it can make anything at all from itself, from infinity, like how a craftsman here on earth can chisel a magnificent variety of shapes from a uniform block of stone.  That's the First Distortion, free will--the talent to create, if you will.

However, only by actually chiseling the stone can the shapes be seen and appraised for their qualities.  The decision or resolution to actually create is intelligent energy, or, Love.  I say again, Love is energy, or desire, or will.  So, the opposition to Love, at the level of the Creator, would not be malevolence.  If the craftsman has no desire or will to sculpt at all, would he then spend the effort to sculpt horrific shapes?  
The stone will simply remain unchiseled...  

...since we do exist in creation as Creator, obviously the Creator had the desire to create.  The Creator was eager to create, the Creator enjoys creating.
Thus, Q'uo's other key statement there, it is the nature of consciousness to find an overwhelming, ever-overflowing cup of beauty and peace. Why provide the armor of light? For peace.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 02-20-2022

-------

RE: Using the "armor of light” - jafar - 02-20-2022

Vestige Wrote:IndigoSalvia and Jafar, you both have addressed the apparent ambivalence or mixture of both the negative and positive polarities within this venerated text.  You both also characterized the negative polarity as one which demands obedience.  And, Jafar, as I perceive you as implying, obedience can be reformulated positively as faith or even simply as prudence: if we want to run a marathon, we will train for it, trusting that this will indeed make us more capable at running.

Yes the material bundled as bible contain catalyst for both STS and STO.
Thus it's left to the free will of it's reader to choose which part that resonate to them the most.
As both path are considered as valid from the perspective of the infinite creator.
Without STS there will not be STO.

STS as the name implies is based on the conception of separation thus the desire to control 'others' is paramount.
This is achieved, usually, through declaring instruction / command and then spreading fear through punishment for those who violated the instruction.

STO doesn't demand obedience, STO respect other's free will and that include the free will of those who choose the STS path.
STO doesn't obey other STO, STO works in harmony with other STO, in similar manner as the left hand works in harmony with the right hand, although both are doing different things, and neither left hand obey the right hand or the right hand obey the left hand.

From the mentioned material above (bible) read how Jesus work together with his cousin John (The Baptist). Nobody is instructing each other on how to do things nor demand the other for an obedience to other's command. Both might not share the exact same opinion or view but both works in harmony.

Vestige Wrote:  If we want the armor of light, then, likewise, we must work for it. 

Regarding the 'armor of light'.
As I've posted above there's something that is similar to this conception of 'armor of light', it's called Prana Shield.
By default every being have one, no need to do anything.

The Prana Shield has a correlation with one's emotion.
It only works when the practitioner is in high vibration state (calm, grateful, happy, peaceful).
And it only works against those who are in low vibration state (anger, hatred, panic, fearful etc..)

Prana Shield will not work as 'defensive measure' against others who are also in high vibration state, if the prana being directed towards other high vibrational entity it will be felt as comforting and healing energy by the recipient. 
From the video I've posted above it can clearly be seen..

Trained practitioner understand this very well and they also can better direct the prana much better than the untrained, plus the strength of the prana from trained practitioner is higher than the untrained.

The untrained although they do possess the pranic shield, they might not understand how it works.
Thus they easily vibrating to the low vibration state by feeling panic, anger or fearful facing the aggression and agitation from the negative entities (human or non human)

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Vestige - 02-20-2022

(02-20-2022, 03:22 PM)jafar Wrote:
Vestige Wrote:  If we want the armor of light, then, likewise, we must work for it. 
Regarding the 'armor of light'.
As I've posted above there's something that is similar to this conception of 'armor of light', it's called Prana Shield.
By default every being have one, no need to do anything.

The Prana Shield has a correlation with one's emotion.
It only works when the practitioner is in high vibration state (calm, grateful, happy, peaceful).
And it only works against those who are in low vibration state (anger, hatred, panic, fearful etc..)

Prana Shield will not work as 'defensive measure' against others who are also in high vibration state, if the prana being directed towards other high vibrational entity it will be felt as comforting and healing energy by the recipient. 
From the video I've posted above it can clearly be seen..

Trained practitioner understand this very well and they also can better direct the prana much better than the untrained, plus the strength of the prana from trained practitioner is higher than the untrained.

The untrained although they do possess the pranic shield, they might not understand how it works.
Thus they easily vibrating to the low vibration state by feeling panic, anger or fearful facing the aggression and agitation from the negative entities (human or non human)

I appreciate this distinction or, clarification that you make here: 
With the example of running the marathon, too, it's a good point to make that we do not train weekly and are 'rewarded' with the strong legs at the very end of the training--we get better every day.  So, I prefer your phrasing.  It captures the inchoate nature of the pranic shield, the armor of light, and many (and, all?) resources which we access while traveling through creation.

Quote:POSTED BY QUINCUNX - 9 HOURS AGO
(Today, 03:11 AM)Vestige Wrote:
I would opine

Thank you for making me use a dictionary more often. There is an app I sometimes use to practice for the GRE that I probably will never take. It's called "GRE Vocabulary Flashcards" by Magoosh. I think you would do very well on that app.

Ha, thank you, my friend.  I do enjoy playing around with language.
Would you be surprised to hear that I once read a dictionary?  I. Moyer Hunsberger's Quintessential Dictionary, when I was in sixth grade.  My friends all made fun of me for reading it, but I have no acrimony toward them for it.  Confused

RE: Using the "armor of light” - IndigoSalvia - 02-21-2022

I agree that this armor of light (pranic shield) which resides within each of us is to be exercised, like other faculties. I think there is likely a choice to connect with it, as well. I see this as a connection to the One Love/Light. Like a breaker is flipped on, and energy can now flow between a being and the One L/L. Beyond the conduit being open, there is much to explore and practice.

RE: Using the "armor of light” - Quincunx - 07-31-2022

-------