Bring4th
My Awakening Story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Awakening Story (/showthread.php?tid=19709)

My Awakening Story - Spiritualchaos - 12-02-2021

To begin, thank you all for listening to my story. My awakening was not a fast or single oriented event, as it is more of an explanation for everything I have ever experienced that stands out in my memory. It puts together pieces I didn’t even know were part of the same puzzle, it gives an answer to the struggles, feelings and an oddly accurate intuition I could never explain why I had or why most of the people around me did not. There are so many pieces to the puzzle I have left out in order to not make you all read a novel about my life, but if anyone has any interest in any of these events, I am looking to start a Channel on YouTube in the near future talking about these experiences and events more intimately so I can share my insights with others, to help them find peace within themselves like I have found in myself.

All my life I just felt like I was an outsider looking in. I was a sensitive, loving child, who would do anything to help another person feel loved. I wanted to connect to everyone deeply and I went out of my way to do so. When friends came over, they always left with more things than they came with. I never felt an attachment to possessions, I never really understood why money was so important to people. I was friends with a lot of the kids in school people thought were “weird” or “unlovable” in some way.  I never saw that; I only saw people looking for love and friendship. This outlook worked a little better for me as a child, but as I got older, it became obvious that the way I was and the way I perceived life was not “normal.” I accidentally offended people all the time, because I was honest even when that honesty could hurt another’s feelings. I never meant to hurt anyone’s feelings, I just didn’t understand the purpose of lying. I also was completely devastated when people started doing negative and hurtful things to me, because I could not see it in people. I believed what people said 100% when I was younger, I had no concept of service-to-self because all I had in my heart was a desire to love and be loved. When I was 13 years old, a heaviness fell upon me that led me into a deep depression that stayed with me for over 20 years. It happened when I was trying to figure out who I was and my friends couldn’t even grasp the concept of the things I was saying. I remember being left crying in the park as my friends rode away on their bikes, feeling lonely and confused as to why my friends had no empathy for the pain I was in. My feelings were bigger than the average 13 year olds and they were not equipped to handle it. I understand this now.

From this point forward, I struggled with relationships with almost everyone in one way or another. I became a giant ball of anxiety inside and was always thinking or feeling like what I was doing was wrong, because no one seemed to have any forgiveness for the way I was. I wanted to forgive people while my friends wanted to hold a grudge. When I became so isolated and depressed in high school due to my lack of connections, my Dad asked me what I was doing wrong to cause people to treat me this way. I was always misunderstood, especially by those in my family. I’ve never really been close to my parents; I’ve gone years without seeing or talking to them without really feeling much sadness about it, and my sister and I do not see eye-to-eye and it’s best to keep our distance. We haven’t spoken in 5 years and I don’t really have a desire to see her even though I do hope she is happy. I just know when a person’s part in my story is not helping me grow anymore, and it’s time to go on our own journeys separately. 

As I got older the theme of being misunderstood grew with every situation I found myself in. I still put most of my energy and effort into connecting to those around me, regardless of how it made me feel. I wanted deep connections in my relationships, friendships, and with members of my family more than anything. But not being able to achieve those connections as often as I needed made things worse for me. My anxiety was so bad that I hardly went anywhere and was far too anxious/depressed to work, even though I never had a desire to work to make money, and whenever I did have a job, I felt like I was wasting my time, like I had a strong urge to do something greater with my days. I have spent most of my life unemployed, but because of the value everyone puts on money in this society, I was always looked down upon, always criticized, always asked when I was going to get a job. Most of my partners were understanding of this, and never cared that I didn't have a job, because I took care of absolutely everything else in our lives from filing taxes to mowing the lawn, to arranging entire moves on my own. I felt like I gained this ability to take care of everything because I had to make up for my lack of interest in making money. Plus keeping things organized never seemed difficult for me, so I found a role that was less than acceptable to people but was all I could do with what I had at the time. I found a way to survive, even though surviving was painful, lonely and physically taxing a lot of the time.

By not fitting into the mold of what made a “normal” person in society, I felt alone even if I was surrounded by people. I felt misunderstood all the time, I felt angry at myself for being the way I was. I felt weak for being so sensitive and so easily hurt. I was angry at the world for being so hateful, I struggled to get out of bed, I struggled to get a good night's rest. I struggled day in and day out and frequently thought the world would be better off without me. I attempted suicide by overdose more than once and was always ashamed of myself the next morning when I was still alive. I never felt good enough for any relationship or friendship. I tried too hard, got walked on and taken advantage of by a lot of people who used me to feel good about themselves. But I still tried. There was a desire to get up and keep trying no matter how bad things were, no matter how isolated I felt or how I didn’t feel at home anywhere. I knew I couldn’t give up. I didn’t know why, I just knew I couldn’t. So I kept going.

I have moved about 35 times since I turned 18, sometimes from one place to another in a city, or from one province to another. No place I have lived has truly felt like home to me, so it made me feel restless and the need to move was great. I kept attracting situations in my life where I ended up living with unstable people who were not reliable roommates, or living with family members during a transition to a new place who couldn’t handle having people in their space, or it just got to the point where it felt like a city/town/village had run its course in learning opportunities for me and needed to leave, or a relationship ended and I had to start over somewhere else. Moving has been an endless theme of my life, I had recurring dreams about it for years. I’m even getting ready to move again in 2 months. This is the first time it’s not by choice, our rental has been sold and we have to leave. I finally don’t want to move and I have to. I know there is something to learn from this too, I’m just keeping my eyes open for the lesson.

My observational skills have always been intense for as long as I can remember. I couldn’t be fooled into things like Santa or the Tooth Fairy. I knew it was my parents, and I just played along. It felt like I was doing it for them and not for my need to believe in something that didn’t make sense to believe in. I frequently notice things when others around me do not. I also always had this strong sense of when something major was happening in my life and instinctively knew when it was time to move on. I never wasted time when my feelings had changed and thus the relationship needed to change as well. I was always honest about my feelings as soon as I was aware of them myself. I can feel others' thoughts and opinions from across large distances, I frequently message them at the same time they message me.  I always seem to reach out to people when they need me. I always notice when something is wrong and people are usually surprised or caught off guard when I pick up on it before they even realize it. I am what you would call a highly sensitive person. I am very emotional, I can burst into tears with the intensity of the emotions I feel at the strangest times. I feel music in my soul and have always closely connected to the emotions expressed through music. Nature is beautiful and scenery has always filled me with an intensity that makes me feel at peace with all that is. I make the joke that I feel and do and experience everything at an “11.” Every emotion is just cranked up to about as high as it can go all the time. Noise is a trigger for me, I always thought this world was too loud and struggled with finding peace and quiet here.

I have been married twice, and both times I recognized right away when I had grown in vibration beyond their comfort zone and I knew something needed to change. I never stopped loving anyone, I feel like I can’t no matter what happens, but as clueless as I felt in society, I always knew when I needed to move on intuitively. I did so for their own growth first and foremost as well as for my own. Once my heart is open to someone it remains open, and that fact always confuses others around me. I would break up with someone yet remain close to them and my friends thought it was weird. I also forgive people easily for the things they did; no matter what happened between us, I always found it in my heart to forgive them, but it wasn’t easy for them. I had people confused and baffled by the love and friendship I could continue to offer them even beyond our relationship. They would assume I still wanted to be with them, or they accused me of playing mind-games. Neither were true; our relationship just changed but my love had not. But people on this planet sometimes have a hard time accepting forgiveness because they think there is something attached to it. There never was for me, I just wanted to share love with them, no matter what the circumstances of our relationship technically was. I lost relationships due to the inability to label them with something recognizable to this society. Once again, I was misunderstood and forced to put myself into a more accepted family structure even though it never really fit me comfortably. 

I never had an easy time living on this planet. I love animals and trees and nature, and was quite baffled when I learned what sort of things were done to nature and animals here. I can’t watch anything about animal cruelty or I feel this sadness of the situation eat me alive. I cried deeply when my pets passed away, while everyone else seemed like it wasn’t a very big deal to them. I don’t understand people's desire to have more money or more stuff, people are always suggesting I sell stuff when I would just rather give it away.  I never really understood religion either. Growing up I went to church on Sundays, bible study, youth group, summer vacation bible school, etc. I enjoyed the connections I had with others, but while everyone was singing and praising and kneeling in church, I didn’t understand at all why it was happening. I felt like an outsider watching strange customs my whole life.  When I went to weddings, funerals, graduations, etc and I just felt awkward being a part of them. Even at both of my weddings I just felt strange inside about the whole process of it all. It felt like wearing someone else’s shoes that were two sizes too small.

The older I got, the more I started to realize something wasn’t right with life. I couldn’t place my finger on it but I knew I needed to find out. A friend recommended a documentary to watch, that upon viewing shifted my thinking into a deeper level of thought. From that point forward I was more steadily interested in the deeper meaning of things. Before the days of YouTube, I started binging documentaries, reading endless books on any spiritual topic I could get my hands on. I would go through periods of my life where I would get wrapped up in my own life drama that I wouldn’t focus on as much. I had so much to think about for so many years that my learning on the subject started out painfully slow. But when I had the time, when I was settled in my current place of residence, I would read, study, and ponder about life and what it was all about. I thought about people and their behaviours and studied them through TV, life and from books and documentaries. I spent a lot of time at home with little to do so I used that time to study humanity.

Not only was I super anxious and depressed a lot of the time, I also had a ton of health problems in my 20s. I spent so much time going to doctors, having tests done, being prescribed one thing or another. My anxiety has ruined my stomach, having Fibromyalgia made me rely on pain killers for years, which in turn made my stomach worse. I didn’t even know I had Fibromyalgia until I was in my late 20s because I just kept getting pains in my body that no one could figure out where they were coming from. Being on this planet has always been physically exhausting for me. To this day I still wake up feeling sore and tired, I sneeze a lot and my skin is easily irritated. I can’t wear clothes that are made of a rough fabric, strong smells make me feel sick to my stomach, and I seem to be mildly allergic to everything. And I have bare feet (in Canada, in the winter even) 80% of the year. Everything about the way I operate is so strange to those around me. I’ve only met a few people in my life who get the way I am or relate to what I’ve physically experienced. 

As I got older, things started to change drastically. Old friends from the past started reconnecting with me and a lot of them told me I was the most supportive and caring friend they ever had. I was baffled by this because I didn’t think I did anything special to them, I just showed them support and kindness anyway I could.  I just thought that is how everyone should be. I was grateful to be a light in their dark room, because that is all I ever wanted to do with anyone I connected with in life.

When I met my current partner, I knew I met someone special. Spending time together in the beginning of our friendship was intense, it felt like we were both electrified being in each other’s presence. Our energy coming together was one of the most eye-opening, physically/emotionally/mentally intense experiences of my life. I finally felt home. For the first time in my 35 years of life at that point, I felt at home. I didn’t realize what it was back then, but when we came together, I knew I found the person who would always grow in energy vibrations with me. 

Our relationship was not easy but the opportunities for growth were immense and coming at us at warp speed. Everything about being together was hard. I met him through my now ex husband. I had to get divorced and start my life over in the middle of meeting him. He didn’t even want a relationship, we ended up living together with roommates because of my marriage ending. We fought all the time. We both had this way of holding up a giant mirror to each other so we were forced to confront our shadow selves. It was not easy. But every time we would fight, and some drama would ensue, we’d always come back together a little changed for the better.  We both had a lot of interest in spiritual matters, so we were always encouraging one another to “watch this” or “read that.” The information we passed back and forth just made us think deeper. We watched people on YouTube talk about every topic we found fascinating, which led us to more and more interesting information. Every situation we went through together helped us figure ourselves out a little more. We talked endlessly about our ideas about life, the universe, and all sorts of spiritual topics.

For my birthday about 4 years ago, my partner and I did mushrooms together and we had an intense experience. It felt like we were able to communicate without words, like we shared telepathic communication and it was the clearest we ever saw each other. Not only did it show to us how deep our connection was, it did something to my brain, like it rewired it to not want to suffer anymore. From that point on, my depression started to lift. Life started to feel easier, I found I had more strength to deal with things. I was able to come up with solutions to help me function easier in society and around crowds. We were living in a very large city and being around that many people was becoming less of a challenge. I started to feel lighter, stronger, and I could handle situations better. I wasn’t feeling emotionally overwhelmed all the time, I was finding myself calming down from situations faster, getting over frustrations quicker. But the challenges kept coming and coming… and then we’d backslide, get into some fights, recover, grow and continue on our journey. It just became the way of our life. During those years, I quit all prescription meds I was on, became a vegetarian and got all my health problems under control. I felt physically and emotionally better all the time. My partner was always a source of light when I was lost as I was a source of love for him when he had none for himself. We came together for a greater purpose and I see that unfolding every day of our life together.

3 weeks before everything went into lockdown in 2020, we had our son Orion Gabriel. We named him that after seeing the constellation from our backyard at night. My partner used to see Orion in the sky biking home from work. We left the city when I was pregnant and moved to the mountains. The first year of my son's life was a strange blur, we spent most of our time at home, we never saw anyone unless we passed near them going for a walk and we never went anywhere except to buy groceries. We had A TON of time to think. We analyzed and thought about so many things; self improvement and self realization seemed like a very important path to follow. I didn’t want to be sad and lost anymore. I didn’t want my son to only remember his mama being sad and lost. I was a lot happier, I was no longer depressed or anxious about anything. I was just lost and that made me feel sad. I wanted to know more, so I asked whoever was listening for some answers. I didn’t know my purpose or what I was supposed to do with my life. When all the chaos in my mind had settled, I had much more space left for something greater and a great desire to fill it.

I still felt like I didn’t have a home beyond my life with my partner and son. I still felt like I was caught up in a society of chaos and insanity I didn’t relate to. I lost interest in celebrating holidays or owning things that weren’t useful to the day to day functioning or enjoyment of life. I couldn’t relate to most people anymore because their problems were things I just didn’t think about much anymore. I used my experiences to offer them advice the best I could, but I never talked much about how I actually felt inside. I spent a lot of time outdoors staring at the stars, feeling like my home was out there somewhere. I did research on Starseeds, and even though it felt like some of it applied to me, I still felt like something was missing from the equation. During all the free time I had to think when my son was napping and my partner was at work, I thought about my life from the point it was at and looked backwards, and started to make all kinds of different connections built off the things I had figured out in the years previously. I started to notice a distinct pattern of events in different periods of my life, I noticed themes popping up in my life over and over again. I noticed people would show up at key moments in my life and disappear at other times. All of this was interesting but I still felt like something was missing, something that would put all the pieces together for me, because no matter how much I pondered about things, I knew something was still missing.

I was researching entities on YouTube after having a feeling like something was hanging around our place. I feel this a lot, I have since I was a child, but only until recently knew what I was experiencing. My son was waking up in the middle of the night crying for no reason and it would take awhile to calm him down enough to sleep. He’d cry like he wasn’t even aware we were there. It was a very strange occurrence. It only happened every other month or so but when it did it took a very long time to calm him down. My partner also felt something trying to stop him while he was trying to astral project. I immediately smudged our entire place, and everything felt better for a while, until I felt it again. I wanted to understand what it was, so after looking around, I came across this interview, where this guy, was talking to another guy about negative entities and the Law of One. As soon as I heard that term I was like, wait, I know what that is. Did someone tell me about it? The term, the Law of One, just resonated with me. I thought maybe my partner’s Mom told me about it, because she was always buying us spiritual books as gifts, but when I asked her about it she had no idea what it was.

I watched the video and I made a mental note of the guy talking about it. Later my partner mentioned it again, and it reminded me that I wanted to look up that guy and the Law of One on YouTube. I started watching his videos on the Law of One and kept feeling like everything that was being said was something I knew already. I had no idea how I knew it, I just knew that I did. I couldn’t get enough. When I watched the videos I had more questions, I wanted to know more. I watched the video on Wanderers and I felt strange inside, like something sleeping was coming awake. I started to resonate deeply with the concept of Wanderers and the Law of One, and I needed to know more. I downloaded all the pdf’s of the Law of One and read the first 3 books over a course of a month, as well as A Wanderer’s Handbook which I am about 400 pages into the unabridged version. While I was reading the beginning of Book 2 of The Law of One, I had a huge breakthrough. Reading about Wanderers was resonating with me on a level that was so deep and intense that I couldn’t stop reading. I decided to do some more mushroom therapy prior to finding this information because I was trying to connect to my higher self and get some answers or direction in my life. During one mushroom experience, I was outside in our backyard and I heard my higher self talking to me. They showed me how everything was one, as I merged with the trees, the air, and everything around me. I felt how everything was connected, how everything was actually one. I felt touched and humbled by this experience. The one particular experience that solidified everything for me occurred when I was reading in the Law of One about how nuclear bombs can almost eviscerate a soul completely, as they were talking about the bombs dropped in Japan during WWII, and that Ra and other 6th density entities do their best to help heal and repair those souls so there is no loss of these souls, which would be a devastation to the one infinite Creator. After reading this passage, I was flooded by an overwhelming amount of emotion, for some reason I remembered these souls and how lost and broken they were after being wiped out of 3rd density by nuclear war, like I worked with them myself somehow. I understood how devastating it would be to lose a soul that is infinite in nature. 

Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One

This quote from the end of Book I of the Law of One solidified it for me. Reading this passage still makes me well up with tears. That is when I remembered that I am a Wanderer of 6th density, here to help raise the frequency of the planet for harvest. I was born in 1981 and began the more intense part of my spiritual journey around 2012, the time when the master cycle of 3rd density was complete. It just made sense to me, everything in my life lined up in ways I couldn’t see before, but now made perfect sense to me in relation to my life.

It was weird that the more I read, the more I knew this was true. I can’t really prove this rationally with anything other than faith and intuition, but it’s just a deep knowing/understanding that I feel is hard to put into words, more that it’s meant to be felt and not analyzed. But it is not in my nature to not explore things in as much depth as possible. I have spent a lot of time reading the information and processing whatever feelings/emotions/memories that came up from the information I was processing. I found that my entire life was linked to the Law of One; everything about the evolution of the soul just made perfect sense to me. All of a sudden, my entire life made sense. The way I was made sense. The things I had experienced made sense. Nothing felt like a mistake anymore. I have started to forgive myself for being the way I am and now see value in the gifts I have been given.

I think this is my first time on Earth and I spent the majority of my soul’s evolution in another solar system. I have had lucid dreams where I asked to see the moon and I was always shown a moon that was not the moon associated with Earth. It didn’t look the same at all. I have Fibromyalgia and allergies to everything because my soul's native frequency does not align with the vibration here. I am observant and endlessly loving and forgiving because I have learned these skills over many, many lifetimes. I can feel energies, I can hear people’s egos talking, feel their emotions as if they were my own. I notice everything with little effort, even if making sense of what it was I saw can take some focus and period of reflection and meditation. I have a bond with nature, with animals and water. I walk around barefoot and wear flip flops most of the year to absorb energy more easily from the planet. I found reasons for all the quirks I have or had, reasons for all the gifts I possessed. I finally was able to get a clear picture of what my life was. Everything shifted for me, like I was looking through a blurry telescope and all of a sudden, someone wiser than I corrected the focus and made everything perfectly clear.

I know this is all the beginning of the rest of this incarnation's experience to gain more positive polarity to be of service to others. Now that I remember why I am here, all I have experienced makes sense. I have let go of suffering, of the past, of painful experiences. I see them as guideposts of growth. There has been a downside in that I feel negative entities see the light of being an awakened Wanderer, and find they want to put out that light. I felt a negative entity trigger a kidney stone attack during a mushroom trip shortly after figuring out who I am. I was meant to be on mushrooms when that happened to feel that negative presence. I had a kidney stone last year and it scanned my mind and saw that I was scared to have another one. I felt squeezing around my body in a burst of energy and then the pain was triggered. I was actually even talking about pain with my partner and how it’s used as a catalyst of experience, right before this happened. I made it through that experience and learned from it. I thanked that negative entity for showing me how they operate, and reminding me to drink more water and take better care of myself. I feel like I can learn from any experience now, and life doesn’t feel so heavy and serious all the time now. It’s nice to let go and see where life takes you, knowing it will take you to your next learning experience.

Thank you all so much for sharing the experiences I have had. I have so much more I would love to share. I have so many experiences I have reflected on that I’d love to use to help other Wanderers wake up, to remember who they are. If anything, these experiences have led me to knowing myself in a way I wish to share with others to help know themselves too. It has given me a freedom beyond words that I just want everyone who is struggling to experience. I am hoping people will see themselves in a clearer perspective through the observations I’ve made of my life. We all connect and learn from information and experiences in ways that are unique and you will never know if you could have helped if you don’t try. So this is the beginning for me, to help serve others in a larger picture, by first sharing the story of how I got to where I am now with anyone who wants to read it.

This is just the beginning, as I will use every moment, every experience, every emotion to learn, grow, and be at peace with myself, and with others. I have a long way to go, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t also come a long way already. Now in my life, knowing that there is always more to learn is oddly comforting, when it used to fill me with chaos and dread. Now there is a peaceful part of me watching everyone with new eyes as I go on to the next phase of learning.

I wish you all love & light, thank you for listening.

RE: My Awakening Story - hounsic - 12-02-2021

Thanks for sharing some of your journey so far, all the best to you and welcome to the forums.

RE: My Awakening Story - Diana - 12-02-2021

Welcome Spiritualchaos. I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting conversations here, in company with others who have traveled similar journeys. Smile

RE: My Awakening Story - Steppingfeet - 12-10-2021

Greetings Spiritualchaos,

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: My awakening was not a fast or single oriented event, as it is more of an explanation for everything I have ever experience that stands out in my memory. It puts together pieces I didn’t even know were part of the same puzzle, it gives an answer to the struggles, feelings and an oddly accurate intuition I could never explain why I had or why most of the people around me did not.

Beautiful and insightful opening lines. It is funny that in the less-than-conscious chapters of our journey, life may seem to fall in random fashion, a swirl of memory and experience of disparate pieces of data unified only in that they happened to you; but as the self is understood, pattern and meaning become increasingly visible, and the sense of randomness in the journey decreases. Given the scope and depth of your telling, from young age to present, I can see someone finding their way not by outer accomplishment, per se, but by gaining inner understanding, synthesizing the threads of seeming chaos into emergence of self-authored meaning and pattern, though confusion as ever persists in our veiled condition.

Your story has so much in common with many a wanderer story, from the "devastat[ion] when people started doing negative and hurtful things to me, because I could not see it in people," to the years of depression (in your case triggered by a sense of disconnection and abandonment from the childhood friends you loved but could not understand you at the time), to the prevailing ways of "not fitting into the mold of what made a “normal” person in society," and feeling "alone even if I was surrounded by people," combined with the various sensitivities/allergies to this world, including to noise which "is a trigger for me, I always thought this world was too loud and struggled with finding peace and quiet here." And the health problems, of which fibromyalgia is a significant one.

It is admirable that even in the midst of the self-destructive impulse, which you earnestly attempted to put into motion, there was still a "desire to get up and keep trying no matter how bad things were, no matter how isolated I felt or how I didn’t feel at home anywhere. I knew I couldn’t give up. I didn’t now why, I just knew I couldn’t. So I kept going."

It sounds like you are tuned to head the call of service. As you say "I always seem to reach out to people when they need me. I always notice when something is wrong and people are usually surprised or caught off guard when I pick up on it before they even realize it."

I loved, however, that we're receiving this story from a person who has found their feet beneath them a bit more firmly. And through all those moves and the anguish, how uplifting this:

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: When I met my current partner, I know I met someone special. Spending time together in the beginning of our friendship was intense, it felt like we were both being electrified being in each other’s presence. Our energy coming together was one of the most eye-opening, physically/emotionally/mentally intense experiences of my life. I finally felt home. For the first time in my 35 years of life at that point, I felt at home. I didn’t realized what it was back then, but when we came together, I knew I found the person who would always grow in energy vibrations with me.

Including that "Everything about being together was hard." It is funny that two who want to be together need to be together are magnetized to be together, bring all their imperfections and impurities to light through the friction of that magnetism. My wife and I have known our fights too, and our hard months, but like you indicate about being a little changed on the other side, they do have a way of mirroring and revealing something that would benefit from self-work within each of us, which typically revolves around learning how to open the heart. In our tenth year now, it is a liberating gift to feel one's own heart more authentically, less guardedly, more sweetly as you love this other-self ever and ever more deeply.

And I loved hearing that, thanks to the catalyst of mushrooms coupled with the deepened connection that engendered with your partner, the depression began lifting and with it, the perspective began transforming! And subsequently the difficulties and handicaps, as it were, of being alive in this world began to ameliorate as you found yourself better able to navigate the daily sources of anxiety and difficulty.

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: I watched his video on Wanderers and I felt strange inside, like something sleeping was coming awake. I started to resonate deeply with the concept of Wanderers and the Law of One, and I needed to know more. I downloaded all the pdf’s of The Law of One and read the first 3 books over a course of a month, as well as The Wanderer’s Handbook which I am about 400 pages into the unabridged version.

[...] [font=UICTFontTextStyleBody]everything about the evolution of the soul just made perfect sense to me. All of a sudden, my entire life made sense. The way I was made sense. The things I had experienced made sense. Nothing felt like a mistake anymore. I have started to forgive myself for being the way I am and now see value in the gifts I have been given.
[/font]

Heart  In my experience, limited though it is, this is one of the primary powers of awakening to one's potential soul's origins, particularly with the aid of the philosophy of the Law of One. It can help bring meaning and order where before there was none. Security. Understanding. Explanation. I make sense. I have purpose. I am not broken.

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Everything shifted for me, like I was looking through a blurry telescope and all of a sudden, someone wiser than I corrected the focus and made everything perfectly clear. 

One of the best metaphors I've heard for the impact that the Law of One (or any inspired philosophy) can have upon the self.

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: It has given me a freedom beyond words that I just want everyone who is struggling to experience. I am hoping people will see themselves in a clearer perspective through the observations I’ve made of my life.

Thus highlighting one of the functions, I think, of the life that programs for suffering: gaining empathy for suffering, growing the fire to serve others in their suffering, learning how to help others through their suffering. Not to say that those qualities were lacking in you early on, because your story is threaded with pain for the suffering of others, but I do believe that we train ourselves in certain ways to be able to meet certain calls.

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: This is just the beginning, as I will use every moment, every experience, every emotion to learn, grow, and be at peace with myself, and with others. I have a long way to go, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t also come a long way already.

I believe that this is not a new attitude, per se, but that you came into this world with this spirit and more. This will and faith have been guiding, motivating, and charting your journey for a very long time, I believe. You are coming back into contact with it, and in that and all regards I wish you love and light as the road opens before you in the discovery of self and all things as the Creator.

RE: My Awakening Story - aWanderer91 - 12-10-2021

(12-02-2021, 03:33 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: To begin, thank you all for listening to my story. My awakening was not a fast or single oriented event, as it is more of an explanation for everything I have ever experience that stands out in my memory. It puts together pieces I didn’t even know were part of the same puzzle, it gives an answer to the struggles, feelings and an oddly accurate intuition I could never explain why I had or why most of the people around me did not. There are so many pieces to the puzzle I have left out in order to not make you all read a novel about my life, but if anyone has any interest in any of these events, I am looking to start a channel on YouTube in the near future talking about these experiences and events more intimately so I can share my insights with others, to help them find peace within themselves like I have found in myself.

All my life I just felt like I was an outsider looking in. I was a sensitive, loving child, who would do anything to help another person feel loved. I wanted to connect to everyone deeply and I went out of my way to do so. When friends came over, they always left with more things than they came with. I never felt an attachment to possessions, I never really understood why money was so important to people. I was friends with a lot of the kids in school people thought were “weird” or “unlovable” in someway.  I never saw that; I only saw people looking for love and friendship. This outlook worked a little better for me as a child, but as I got older, it became obvious that the way I was and the way I perceived life was not “normal.” I accidentally offended people all the time, because I was honest even when that honesty could hurt another’s feelings. I never meant to hurt anyone’s feelings, I just didn’t understand the purpose of lying. I also was completely devastated when people started doing negative and hurtful things to me, because I could not see it in people. I believed what people said 100% when I was younger, I had no concept of service-to-self because all I had in my heart was a desire to love and be loved. When I was 13 years old, a heaviness fell upon me that lead me into a deep depression that stayed with me for over 20 years. It happened when I was trying to figure out who I was and my friends couldn’t even grasp the concept of the things I was saying. I remember being left crying in the park as my friends road away on their bikes, feeling lonely and confused as to why my friends had no empathy for the pain I was in. My feelings were bigger than the average 13 year olds and they were not equipped to handle it. I understand this now.

From this point forward, I struggled with relationships with almost everyone in one way or another. I became a giant ball of anxiety inside and was always thinking or feeling like what I was doing was wrong, because no one seemed to have any forgiveness for the way I was. I wanted to forgive people while my friends wanted to hold a grudge. When I became so isolated and depressed in high school due to my lack of connections, my Dad asked me what I was doing wrong to cause people to treat me this way. I was always misunderstood, especially by those in my family. I’ve never really been close to my parents; I’ve gone years without seeing or talking to them without really feeling much sadness about it, and my sister and I do not see eye-to eye and it’s best to keep our distance. We haven’t spoken in 5 years and I don’t really have a desire to see her even though I do hope she is happy. I just know when a person’s part in my story is not helping me grow anymore, and it’s time to go on our own journeys separately. 

As I got older the theme of being misunderstood grew with every situation I found myself in. I still put most of my energy and effort into connecting to those around me, regardless of how it made me feel. I wanted deep connections in my relationships, friendships, and with members of my family more than anything. But not being able to achieve those connections as often as I needed made things worse for me. My anxiety was so bad that I hardly went anywhere and was far too anxious/depressed to work, even though I never had a desire to work to make money, and whenever I did have a job, I felt like I was wasting my time, like I had a strong urge to do something greater with my days. I have spent most of my life unemployed, but because of the value everyone puts on money in this society, I was always looked down upon, always criticized, always asked when I was going to get a job. Most of my partners were understanding of this, and never cared I didn’t have a job, because I took care of absolutely everything else in our lives from filing taxes to mowing the lawn, to arranging entire moves on my own. I felt like I gained this ability to take care of everything because I had to make up for my lack of interest in making money. Plus keeping things organized never seemed difficult for me, so I found a role that was less than acceptable to people but was all I could do with what I had at the time. I found a way to survive, even though surviving was painful, lonely and physically taxing a lot of the time.

By not fitting into the mold of what made a “normal” person in society, I felt alone even if I was surrounded by people. I felt misunderstood all the time, I felt angry at myself for being the way I was. I felt weak for being so sensitive and so easily hurt. I was angry at the world for being so hateful, I struggled to get out of bed, I struggled to get a good nights rest. I struggled day in and day out and frequently thought the world would be better off without me. I attempted suicide by overdose more than once and was always ashamed of myself the next morning when I was still alive. I never felt good enough for any relationship or friendship. I tried too hard, got walked on and taken advantage of by a lot of people who used me to feel good about themselves. But I still tried. There was a desire to get up and keep trying no matter how bad things were, no matter how isolated I felt or how I didn’t feel at home anywhere. I knew I couldn’t give up. I didn’t now why, I just knew I couldn’t. So I kept going. 

I have moved about 35 times since I turned 18, sometimes from one place to another in a city, or from one province to another. No place I have lived has truly felt like home to me, so it made me feel restless and the need to move was great. I kept attracting situations in my life where I ended up living with unstable people who were not reliable roommates, or living with family members during a transition to a new place who couldn’t handle having people in their space, or it just got to the point where it felt like a city/town/village had run it’s course in learning opportunities for me and needed to leave, or a relationship ended and I had to start over somewhere else. Moving has been an endless theme of my life, I had reoccurring dreams about it for years. I’m even getting ready to move again in 2 months. This is the first time it’s not by choice, our rental has been sold and we have to leave. I finally don’t want to move and I have to. I know there is something to learn from this too, I’m just keeping my eyes open for the lesson.

My observational skills have always been intense for as long as I can remember. I couldn’t be fooled into things like Santa or the Tooth Fairy. I knew it was my parents, and I just played along. It felt like I was doing it for them and not for my need to believe in something that didn’t make sense to believe in. I frequently notice things when others around me do not. I also always had this strong sense of when something major was happening in my life and instinctively knew when it was time to move on. I never wasted time when my feelings had changed and thus the relationship needed to change as well. I was always honest about my feelings as soon as I was aware of them myself. I can feel others thoughts and opinions from across large distances, I frequently message them at the same time they message me.  I always seem to reach out to people when they need me. I always notice when something is wrong and people are usually surprised or caught off guard when I pick up on it before they even realize it. I am what you would call a highly sensitive person. I am very emotional, I can burst into tears with the intensity of the emotions I feel at the strangest times. I feel music in my soul and have always closely connected to the emotions expressed through music. Nature is beautiful and scenery has always filled me with an intensity that makes me feel at peace with all that is. I make the joke that I feel and do and experience everything at an “11.” Every emotion is just cranked up to about as high as it can go all the time. Noise is a trigger for me, I always thought this world was too loud and struggled with finding peace and quiet here.

I have been married twice, and both times I recognized right away when I had grown in vibration beyond their comfort zone and I knew something needed to change. I never stopped loving anyone, I feel like I can’t no matter what happens, but as clueless as I felt in society, I always knew when I needed to move on intuitively. I did so for their own growth first and foremost as well as for my own. Once my heart is open to someone it remains open, and that fact always confused others around me. I would break up with someone yet remain close to them and my friends thought it was weird. I also forgave people easily for the things they did; no matter what happened between us, I always found it in my heart to forgive them, but it wasn’t easy for them. I had people confused and baffled by the love and friendship I could continue to offer them even beyond our relationship. They would assume I was still wanted to be with them, or they accused me of playing mind-games. Neither were true; our relationship just changed but my love had not. But people on this planet sometimes have a hard time accepting forgiveness because they think there is something attached to it. There never was for me, I just wanted to share love with them, no matter what the circumstances of our relationship technically was. I lost relationships due to the inability to label them with something recognizable to this society. Once again, I was misunderstood and forced to put myself into a more accepted family structure even though it never really fit me comfortably. 

I never had an easy time living on this planet. I love animals and trees and nature, and was quite baffled when I learned what sort of things were done to nature and animals here. I can’t watch anything about animal cruelty or I feel this sadness of the situation eat me alive. I cried deeply when my pets passed away, while everyone else seemed like it wasn’t a very big deal to them. I don’t understand peoples desire to have more money or more stuff, people are always suggesting I sell stuff when I would just rather give it away.  I never really understood religion either. Growing up I went to church on Sundays, bible study, youth group, summer vacation bible school, etc. I enjoyed the connections I had with others, but while everyone was singing and praising and kneeling in church, I didn’t understand at all why it was happening. I felt like an outsider watching strange customs my whole life.  When I went to weddings, funerals, graduations, etc and I just felt awkward being a part of them. Even at both of my weddings I just felt strange inside about the whole process of it all. It felt like wearing someone else’s shoes that were two sizes too small.

The older I got, the more I started to realize something wasn’t right with life. I couldn’t place my finger on it but I knew I needed to find out. A friend recommended a documentary to watch, that upon viewing shifted my thinking into a deeper level of thought. From that point forward I was more steadily interested in the deeper meaning of things. Before the days of YouTube, I started binging documentaries, reading endless books on any spiritual topic I could get my hands on. I would go through periods of my life where I would get wrapped up in my own life drama that I wouldn’t focus on it as much. I had so much to think about for so many years that my learning on the subject started out painfully slow. But when I had the time, when I was settled in my current place of residence, I would read, study, and ponder about life and what it was all about. I thought about people and their behaviours and studied them through TV, life and from books and documentaries. I spent a lot of time at home with little to do so I used that time to study humanity. 

Not only was I super anxious and depressed a lot of the time, I also had a ton of health problems in my 20s. I spent so much time going to doctors, having tests done, being prescribed one thing or another. My anxiety had ruined my stomach, having Fibromyalgia made me rely on pain killers for years, which in turn made my stomach worse. I didn’t even know I had Fibromyalgia until I was in my late 20s because I just kept getting pains in my body that no one could figure out where they were coming from. Being on this planet has always been physically exhausting for me. To this day I still wake up feeling sore and tired, I sneeze a lot and my skin is easily irritated. I can’t wear clothes that are made of a rough fabric, strong smells made me feel sick to my stomach, and I seem to be mildly allergic to everything. And I have bare feet (in Canada, in the winter even) 80% of the year. Everything about the way I operate is so strange to those around me. I’ve only met a few people in my life who get the way I am or relate to what I’ve physically experienced. 

As I got older, things started to change drastically. Old friends from the past started reconnecting with me and a lot of them told me I was the most supportive and caring friend they ever had. I was baffled by this because I didn’t think I did anything special to them, I just showed them support and kindness anyway I could.  I just thought that is how everyone should be. I was grateful to be a light in their dark room, because that is all I ever wanted to do with anyone I connected with in life. 

When I met my current partner, I know I met someone special. Spending time together in the beginning of our friendship was intense, it felt like we were both being electrified being in each other’s presence. Our energy coming together was one of the most eye-opening, physically/emotionally/mentally intense experiences of my life. I finally felt home. For the first time in my 35 years of life at that point, I felt at home. I didn’t realized what it was back then, but when we came together, I knew I found the person who would always grow in energy vibrations with me. 

Our relationship was not easy but the opportunities for growth were immense and coming at us at warp speed. Everything about being together was hard. I met him through my now ex husband. I had to get divorced and start my life over in the middle of meeting him. He didn’t even want a relationship, we ended up living together with roommates because of my marriage ending. We fought all the time. We both had this way of holding up a giant mirror to each other so we were forced to confront our shadow selves. It was not easy. But every time we would fight, and some drama would ensue, we’d always come back together a little changed for the better.  We both had a lot of interest in spiritual matters, so we were always encouraged one another to “watch this” or “read that.” The information we passed back and forth just made us think deeper. We watched people on YouTube talk about every topic we found fascinating, which lead us to more and more interesting information. Every situation we went through together helped us figure ourselves out a little more. We talked endlessly about our ideas about life, the universe, and all sorts of spiritual topics.

For my birthday about 4 years ago, my partner and I did mushrooms together and we had an intense experience. It felt like we were able to communicate without words, like we shared telepathic communication and it was the clearest we ever saw each other. Not only did it show to us how deep our connection was, it did something to my brain, like it rewired it to not want to suffer anymore. From that point on, my depression started to lift. Life started to feel easier, I found I had more strength to deal with things. I was able to come up to solutions to help me function easier in society and around crowds. We were living in a very large city and being around that many people was becoming less of a challenge. I started to feel lighter, stronger, and I could handle situations better. I wasn’t feeling emotionally overwhelmed all the time, I was finding myself calming down from situations faster, getting over frustrations quicker. But the challenges kept coming and coming… and then we’d backslide, get into some fights, recover, grow and continue on our journey. It just became the way of our life. During those years, I quit all prescription meds I was on, became a vegetarian and got all my health problems until control. I felt physically and emotionally better all the time. My partner was always a source of light when I was lost as I was a source of love for him when he had none for himself. We came together for a greater purpose and I see that unfolding every day of our life together.

3 weeks before everything went into lockdown in 2020, we had our son Orion Gabriel. We named him that after seeing the constellation from our back yard at night. My partner used to see Orion in the sky biking home from work. We left the city when I was pregnant and moved to the mountains. The first year of my sons life was a strange blur, we spent most of our time at home, we never saw anyone unless we passed near them going for a walk and we never went anywhere except to buy groceries. We had A TON of time to think. We analyzed and thought about so many things; self improvement and self realization seemed like a very important path to follow. I didn’t want to be sad and lost anymore. I didn’t want my son to only remember his mama being sad and lost. I was a lot happier, I was no longer depressed or anxious about anything. I was just lost and that made me feel sad. I wanted to know more, I asked whoever was listening for some answers. I didn’t know my purpose or what I was supposed to do with my life. When all the chaos in my mind had settled, I had much more space left for something greater and a great desire to fill it. 

I still felt like I didn’t have a home beyond my life with my partner and son. I still felt like I was caught up in a society of chaos and insanity I didn’t relate to. I lost interest in celebrating holidays or owning things that weren’t useful to the day to day functioning or enjoyment of life. I couldn’t relate to most people anymore because their problems were things I just didn’t think about much anymore. I used my experiences to offer them advice the best I could, but I never talked much about how I actually felt inside. I spent a lot of time outdoors staring at the stars, feeling like my home was out there somewhere. I did research on Starseeds, and even though it felt like some of it applied to me, I still felt like something was missing from the equation. During all the free time I had to think when my son was napping and my partner was at work, I thought about my life from the point it was at and looked backwards, and started to make all kinds of different connections built off the things I had figured out in the years previously. I started to notice a distinct pattern of events in different periods of my life, I noticed themes popping up in my life over and over again. I noticed people would show up at key moments in my life and disappear at other times. All of this was interesting but I still felt like something was missing, something that would put all the pieces together for me, because no matter how much I pondered about things, I knew something was missing still.

I was researching entities on YouTube after having a feeling like something was hanging around our place. I feel this a lot, I have since I was a child, but only until recently knew what I was experiencing. My son was waking up in the middle of the night crying for no reason and would take awhile to calm him down enough to sleep. He’d cry like he wasn’t even aware we were there. It was a very strange occurrence. It only happened every other month or so but when it did it took a very long time to calm him down. My partner also felt something trying to stop him while he was trying to astral project. I immediately smudged our entire place, and everything felt better for awhile, until I felt it again. I wanted to understand what it was, so after looking around, I came across this interview, where this guy, Aaron Abke was talking to another guy about negative entitles and The Law of One. As soon as I heard that term I was like, wait, I know what that is. Did someone tell me about it? The term, The Law of One, just resonated with me. I thought maybe my partner’s Mom told me about it, because she was always buying us spiritual books as gifts, but when I asked her about it she had no idea what it was.

I watched the video and I made a mental note of the guy talking about it. Later my partner mentioned it again, and it reminded me that I wanted to look up Aaron Abke and The Law of One on YouTube. I started watching his videos on The Law of One and kept feeling like everything that was being said was something I knew already. I had no idea how I knew it, I just knew that I did. I couldn’t get enough. When I watched the videos I had more questions, I wanted to know more. I watched his video on Wanderers and I felt strange inside, like something sleeping was coming awake. I started to resonate deeply with the concept of Wanderers and the Law of One, and I needed to know more. I downloaded all the pdf’s of The Law of One and read the first 3 books over a course of a month, as well as The Wanderer’s Handbook which I am about 400 pages into the unabridged version. While I was reading the beginning of Book 2 of The Law of One, I had a huge breakthrough. Reading about Wanderers was resonating with me on a level that was so deep and intense that I couldn’t stop reading. I decided to do some more mushroom therapy prior to finding this information because I was trying to connect to my higher self and get some answers or direction in my life. During one mushroom experience, I was outside in our backyard and I heard my higher self talking to me. They showed me how everything was one, as I merged with the trees, the air, and everything around me. I felt how everything was connected, how everything was actually one. I felt touched and humbled by this experience. The one particular experience that solidified everything for me occurred when I was reading in The Law of One about how nuclear bombs can almost eviscerate a soul completely, as they were talking about the bombs dropped in Japan during WWII, and that Ra and other 6th density entities do their best to help heal and repair those souls so there is no loss of these souls, which would be a devastation to the one infinite Creator. After reading this passage, I was flooded by an overwhelming amount of emotion, for some reason I remembered these souls and how lost and broken they were after being wiped out of 3rd density by nuclear war, like I worked with them myself some how. I understood how devastating it would be to lose a soul that is infinite in nature. 

Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?
Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

This quote from the beginning of Book II of the Law of One solidified it for me. Reading this passage still makes me well up with tears. That is when I remembered that I am a Wanderer of 6th density, here to help raise the frequency of the planet for harvest. I was born in 1981 and began the more intense part of my spiritual journey around 2012, the time when the master cycle of 3rd density was complete. It just made sense to me, everything in my life lined up in ways I couldn’t see before, but now made perfect sense to me in relation to my life. 

It was weird that the more I read, the more I knew this was true. I can’t really prove this rationally with anything other than faith and intuition, but it’s just a deep knowing/understanding that I feel is hard to put into words, more that it’s meant to be felt and not analyzed. But it is not in my nature to not explore things in as much depth as possible. I have spent a lot of time reading the information and processing whatever feelings/emotions/memories that came up from the information I was processing. I found that my entire life linked to The Law of One; everything about the evolution of the soul just made perfect sense to me. All of a sudden, my entire life made sense. The way I was made sense. The things I had experienced made sense. Nothing felt like a mistake anymore. I have started to forgive myself for being the way I am and now see value in the gifts I have been given.

I think this is my first time on Earth and I spent the majority of my soul’s evolution in another solar system. I have had lucid dreams where I asked to see the moon and I was always shown a moon that was not the moon associated with Earth. It didn’t look the same at all. I have Fibromyalgia and allergies to everything because my souls native frequency does not align with the vibration here. I am observant and endlessly loving and forgiving because I have learned these skills over many, many lifetimes. I can feel energies, I can hear people’s egos talking, feel their emotions as if they were my own. I notice everything with little effort, even if making sense of what it was I saw can take some focus and period of reflection and meditation. I have a bond with nature, with animals and water. I walk around barefoot and wearing flip flops most of the year to absorb energy more easily from the planet. I found reasons for all the quirks I have or had, reasons for all the gifts I possessed. I finally was able to get a clear picture of what my life was. Everything shifted for me, like I was looking through a blurry telescope and all of a sudden, someone wiser than I corrected the focus and made everything perfectly clear. 

I know this is all the beginning of the rest of this incarnations experience to gain more positive polarity to be service to others. Now that I remember why I am here, all I have experienced makes sense. I have let go of suffering, of the past, of painful experiences. I see then as guideposts of growth. There has been a downside in that I feel negative entities see the light of being an awakened Wanderer, and find they want to put out that light. I felt a negative entity trigger a kidney stone attack during a mushroom trip shortly after figuring out who I am. I was meant to be on mushrooms when that happened to feel that negative presence. I had a kidney stone last year and it scanned my mind and saw that I was scared to have another one. I felt squeezing around my body in a burst of energy and then the pain was triggered. I was actually even talking about pain with my partner and how it’s used as a catalyst of experience, right before this happened. I made it through that experience and learned from it. I thanked that negative entity for showing me how they operate, and reminding me to drink more water and taken better care of myself. I feel like I can learn from any experience now, and life doesn’t feel so heavy and serious all the time now. It’s nice to let go and see where life takes you, knowing it will take you to your next learning experience.

Thank you all so much for sharing in the experiences I have had. I have so much more I would love to share. I have so many experiences I have reflected on that I’d love to use to help other Wanderers wake up, to remember who they are. If anything, these experiences have lead me to knowing myself in a way I wish to share with others to help know theirselves too. It has given me a freedom beyond words that I just want everyone who is struggling to experience. I am hoping people will see themselves in a clearer perspective through the observations I’ve made of my life. We all connect and learn from information and experiences in ways that are unique and you will never know if you could have helped if you don’t try. So this is the beginning for me, to help serve others in a larger picture, by first sharing the story of how I got to where I am now with anyone who wants to read it.

This is just the beginning, as I will use every moment, every experience, every emotion to learn, grow, and be at peace with myself, and with others. I have a long way to go, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t also come a long way already. Now in my life, knowing that there is always more to learn is oddly comforting, when it used to fill me with chaos and dread. Now there is a peaceful part of me watching everyone with new eyes as I go on to the next phase of learning. 

I wish you all love & light, thank you for listening

Hi Spiritualchaos,

I resonated deeply with your words and wanted to say thank you for being so elaborate and for the time and effort you have taken to share this.

I too found a turning point around 2012 and learned rather than it being an ending to the world as so many rumours predicted, it was actually the end of a master cycle and the energies ramped up significantly. It was as if the wanderers on earth were finally accommodated with the correct vibration, more love and light came out of nowhere.

Becoming activated and being able to feel more whole is what I found, it seems you did too. In turn, I was confronted by service to self entities more than I had experienced before, yet here we are. Open-hearted, filled with love and light, spreading our stories.

Your words are so eloquent and beautifully put, thank you once more.

Much love and light to you!

RE: My Awakening Story - Spiritualchaos - 12-15-2021

Greetings Steppingfeet,

To begin with, thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. Not only did you take the time to really absorb it, I feel like for the first time in a very long time (if ever) I felt I was completely understood and seen clearly by an other-self outside of my family. Along with them, you offered me further insights I had not considered into this whole experience that were thoughtful and came from the heart. To me this was motivation in a grand way to show that I am not alone, I won’t always be misunderstood, and maybe some day I can help people see things from a more positive and loving perspective. One step at a time.

I really loved the way you worded everything, you have a gift for language that most have not taken the time to develop. Thank you. It really touched my heart to hear such love and understanding come from what this illusion would call a stranger. 

Since writing this post, my life has continued to unravel itself in an amusing way. It’s interesting to see how obvious the catalysts have become now that I am aware. In the past when I didn’t understand, I would ask myself, “Why is this happening to me?” And now it feels like there is a neon sign with an arrow pointing at every catalyst that comes up going, “This is something to learn, pay attention.” For an example, the house we are living in sold and we have to move the end of January. We do not really want to stay in the city where we are at because we have dreams for a different life that a smaller town would be better suited for. And without much effort, we found a rental here through some pushing of family and my partners bosses, but it is not what we want at all. We know that their reasons for helping us are loving, but they also have a personal motivation of not losing an employee or having a family member live farther away from you.  And on top of being able to see, understand, and accept peoples motivations, I can see the things I am supposed to learn from the situation quite clearly. Right now, the lesson here is realizing what I need and loving myself enough to fight for it, for myself, and my family.  The old me would have thought I didn’t deserve the things I wanted in my heart. My true self knows we all deserve happiness, peace and love because we are made of peace and love. Everyone else is scared, urging us to take the place so we aren’t without a place to be. And I feel calm, thinking our ideal situation for maximum spiritual growth as a family is out there, we just need to stay open in our hearts, be patient, and have faith the universe will provide as it has always done for us.

I don’t want to make decisions based out of fear anymore. And even though awareness has made that easy for me, I can feel my ego fighting me hard on this. I feel stillness, and peace inside, and then I feel the physical effects of anxiety and I’m curious as to what triggered that sensation. I turned that voice down in my head so low it barely is audible anymore, and I never listen to it when I can hear it. But it’s still affecting my body in a way that is confusing. I found out some information that made the thought of moving far less stressful, and the rest of the day I just wanted to sleep. Basically it feels like my ego still has control over my body but not my mind. It’s definitely feels like a puzzle someone spilled in the dark that I am slowly finding all the pieces for. The more light I find inside myself, the easier it will be to put it all together. 

Steppingfeet Wrote:
Beautiful and insightful opening lines. It is funny that in the less-than-conscious chapters of our journey, life may seem to fall in random fashion, a swirl of memory and experience of disparate pieces of data unified only in that they happened to you; but as the self is understood, pattern and meaning become increasingly visible, and the sense of randomness in the journey decreases. Given the scope and depth of your telling, from young age to present, I can see someone finding their way not by outer accomplishment, per se, but by gaining inner understanding, synthesizing the threads of seeming chaos into emergence of self-authored meaning and pattern, though confusion as ever persists in our veiled condition.

Thank you for this description. It has been difficult because I know I am different, I know I have accomplished so much; the way I approach everything has changed. But it’s still very hard for others to see that in me because they have not figured out how to see it in themselves. I have always tried to show people they were filled with beauty and love through my connections to them, and I hope one day they can see it in themselves too. I have had a lot free time in my life where I have been on my own, in small rooms, or in isolated environments with nothing but time to think, contemplate, and essentially meditate on subjects. I now know I designed my life that way so I would not be distracted to much by the illusion around me. What once filled me with sadness now seems like a gift. 

Steppingfeet Wrote:It is admirable that even in the midst of the self-destructive impulse, which you earnestly attempted to put into motion, there was still a "desire to get up and keep trying no matter how bad things were, no matter how isolated I felt or how I didn’t feel at home anywhere. I knew I couldn’t give up. I didn’t now why, I just knew I couldn’t. So I kept going."

Being the person I was, I attracted a lot of troubled friends into my group, for I had a strong need to help them, and pick them up when they were down. I always found it strange because throughout the years I have had friends who were a lot more depressed than I felt I was, even at my lowest. I had friends who would stop taking care of themselves entirely for months at a time. I would have a day or two where I was relatively immobile, but then I’d have a shower, make myself some food, tidy up my space and would start to feel better. I started doing it subconsciously because I knew it would help, and now I make a conscious effort to do those things when my body requires it. Other-selves were always a huge motivation. I could easily let things slide for my own sake but had no desire to make people suffer at my expense. It always got me going when I felt like I had no energy left to go anywhere. 

Steppingfeet Wrote:Including that "Everything about being together was hard." It is funny that two who want to be together need to be together are magnetized to be together, bring all their imperfections and impurities to light through the friction of that magnetism. My wife and I have known our fights too, and our hard months, but like you indicate about being a little changed on the other side, they do have a way of mirroring and revealing something that would benefit from self-work within each of us, which typically revolves around learning how to open the heart. In our tenth year now, it is a liberating gift to feel one's own heart more authentically, less guardedly, more sweetly as you love this other-self ever and ever more deeply.[font=UICTFontTextStyleBody].[/font]

This was a perfect description for what I have with my partner. We needed to be together. No matter what would happen between us, we always kept trying. We knew we needed to, even when my ego was hurt and trying to run away from it all, a voice would say, “You know you are exactly where you need to be right?” So I would fight on. We still have the occasional day where we don’t understand each other, but it’s amazing to see how quickly we can remedy that before anything even remotely escalates. It’s given us a closer bond than ever. We started out raw and have slowly healed ourselves with each other’s love and support. 

Steppingfeet Wrote:
Heart  In my experience, limited though it is, this is one of the primary powers of awakening to one's potential soul's origins, particularly with the aid of the philosophy of the Law of One. It can help bring meaning and order where before there was none. Security. Understanding. Explanation. I make senseI have purposeI am not broken

Yes. This was so healing for me because I could not understand what purpose I could have in the world that felt cruel, unfair, and selfish. I was kind, sensitive, and thoughtful. I was weird. There was no place for me before. I felt angry at myself for being weak, I thought I needed to toughen up and force myself into that box everyone wants me to be in, no matter how uncomfortable it felt. And that put a wall around my heart, feeling like exposing it to anyone would surely tear it to pieces. The Law of One put a perspective on it that made sense to all of me, there was no doubt, it was like seeing everything as it was. I was unplugged from the Matrix and found peace in the world I now saw. 

Steppingfeet Wrote:
Thus highlighting one of the functions, I think, of the life that programs for suffering: gaining empathy for suffering, growing the fire to serve others in their suffering, learning how to help others through their suffering. Not to say that those qualities were lacking in you early on, because your story is threaded with pain for the suffering of others, but I do believe that we train ourselves in certain ways to be able to meet certain calls..

Oh how do I understand this, more than ever. I have been piecing together things that I thought were irrelevant to the story that are now glaringly obvious that they always mattered. And the more I learn, experience, and continue to grow, the more easily I can see it. I have found a new excitement in my day-to-day activities, I look forward to learning stuff from challenges. I appreciate everything for what it is, and am excited to live moment to moment and gain more from every experience, every interaction, every chance for growth. For once I don’t fear the future, I welcome it for all of it’s opportunities. 

Thank you once again for your kind words, you have helped further inspired me to keep sharing my experiences. Thank you for your support.

RE: My Awakening Story - flofrog - 12-15-2021

Greetings Spiritualchaos, welcome here, you will find it quite a lovely place to rest. Smile

It's a pretty wild ride you had, with infinite lows and infinite highs, isn't it great that in the end you find yourself, your purpose, love given back to you by whom you thought lost friends, not broken as Steppingfeet says, and the fact in the end we are all one. Such a thing to marvel that an incarnation can be. Much love,
Heart

RE: My Awakening Story - Spiritualchaos - 12-15-2021

I understand, it’s not always easy to expose yourself with such a personal story. When we are used to being judged or called crazy for our experiences, it makes us tentative about reaching out. I have had had some experiences like that myself, you’d actually be surprised how many awakened wanderers have had similar experiences. I don’t think you’d get that misunderstanding here, but feel free to share whatever you feel most comfortable sharing. Thank you for your comment. Smile

(12-15-2021, 04:42 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Interesting story. We're about the same age. I feel uncomfortable talking about my story. It includes extrasensory phenomena and things I have seen with my physical eyes that I cannot explain. I don't know if people are ready for such information. UFOs are one thing but my experiences are ridiculous to try to explain.

RE: My Awakening Story - Steppingfeet - 12-22-2021

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: In the past when I didn’t understand, I would ask myself, “Why is this happening to me?” And now it feels like there is a neon sign with an arrow pointing at every catalyst that comes up going, “This is something to learn, pay attention.”

I am not always successful at applying this understanding; indeed, abysmally failing at times, but it is that which reveals the true nature of the catalyst. Kudos.

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Right now, the lesson here is realizing what I need and loving myself enough to fight for it, for myself, and my family.  The old me would have thought I didn’t deserve the things I wanted in my heart. My true self knows we all deserve happiness, peace and love because we are made of peace and love.

This reminds me of how unique each path is, and why one needs to be careful giving prescriptive advice to others. The lesson in this dynamic for you is, as you say, to fight for (or stand up for or honor or not release) what is fundamentally important to you, what is needed for you, because you spent so many years trying to conform to the (perceived) expectations of others - to your own confusion, loss of identity, and detriment. For someone else, it might not be to fight for something, but to let go of the grip or the expectation; maybe they held a sense of entitlement, or wanted to control others against their own insecurity, etc. Anyway, I'm just springboarding from your experience into a casual, tangential riff on growth dynamics. Each path is unique, and the power comes from knowing which path is ours.

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: ...and then I feel the physical effects of anxiety and I’m curious as to what triggered that sensation. I turned that voice down in my head so low it barely is audible anymore, and I never listen to it when I can hear it. But it’s still affecting my body in a way that is confusing.

"turned that voice down in my head so low it barely is audible anymore." I've just slightly begun to notice in me those programs which have become so habituated that they are not "seen," they operate in the background and are unconsciously assumed to be me. But when I can do some untangling (though analysis, meditation, inquiry, etc.) I see more clearly the discomfort or anxiety or insecurity that forms the invisible landscape of the mind.

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: It’s definitely feels like a puzzle someone spilled in the dark that I am slowly finding all the pieces for. The more light I find inside myself, the easier it will be to put it all together.

Love love this. So true and well said, the more light we find inside ourselves, the more clearly we see our way to put the puzzle pieces together. To me, faith is one of the most clarifying lights. (Which was expressed very effectively above by you in the faithful understanding that that which is occurring in your life is ultimately serving your realization and healing of self.)

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: We started out raw and have slowly healed ourselves with each other’s love and support.

Kudos to you two. Truly. Two wounded beings have seemingly equal potential for mutual destruction/pain infliction on one hand, and healing/transformation on the other. The former takes unconscious identification with mental patterns. The latter takes determination and trust, will and faith. It takes conscious *work*. And it sounds like there is no shortage of that in your all's relationship.

A favorite of mine from Ra: "We would note that effect which we have learned to call the doubling effect. Those of like mind which together seek shall far more surely find."

(12-15-2021, 03:02 PM)Spiritualchaos Wrote: Oh how do I understand this, more than ever. I have been piecing together things that I thought were irrelevant to the story that are now glaringly obvious that they always mattered. And the more I learn, experience, and continue to grow, the more easily I can see it. I have found a new excitement in my day-to-day activities, I look forward to learning stuff from challenges. I appreciate everything for what it is, and am excited to live moment to moment and gain more from every experience, every interaction, every chance for growth. For once I don’t fear the future, I welcome it for all of it’s opportunities.

This empowered awakening to gratitude seems to be a theme of late in Wanderer Stories. I hope this is indicative of the increasing fourth-density light helping each to release the heavy, tangled burdens of the past. Or whether fourth density plays any role, I just hope that each finds this way, and that you personally continue the long road in this direction.  Not that I have any true knowing of your path, and not that I am capable of evaluating anyone's path, but I nevertheless love encouragement and feel nudged to say genuinely that you're doing great, SpiritualChaos. Smile

RE: My Awakening Story - loverising - 01-28-2022

Thank you for sharing. Your story is beautiful and I relate deeply to you and your experiences as a sensitive being of immense love. I hope all is well. Sending love and light to you.

RE: My Awakening Experience Part 2 - flofrog - 02-01-2022

Best wishes Spiritualchaos,
perhaps there's not a lot of karma to balance, just think about it. Lot of lessons, yes, but for us too, otherwise the game would be up, right ?

Wink

RE: My Awakening Story - Spiritualchaos - 05-23-2022

Thank you for taking the time to read my official Part 2 of my Wanderer awakening, mission and purpose. I thought I'd add an update to my awakening story, since so much has happened lately, I feel like it could use an update, and I could use a safe space to express my experiences, so they aren’t spilling out of me like a broken dam and drowning my poor partner with my endless jabbering. I like to talk, and he is more of the silent type.

I have been receiving a lot of judgement on my awakening experiences as catalyst lately, so even though these experiences sound almost like something out of a sci-fi novel, I assure you they are not, but I do wish at times they were. So, I am going to take it on faith that I know what I am feeling, as my faith has brought me this far already, so I feel like I can trust what it has to say, leading me another step in the direction of finding love for myself.

Since this first awakening experience described above, so much more has ensued as a progression to what began six months ago. Since then, I have connected to my social memory complex, found two members of the group of entities who I usually wander to other places with, and discovered a past life that this entire incarnation has been designed off of. My fears, insecurities, hopes, dreams, and quirks all seem to be tied to this one past life in particular. It’s been fed to me a little at a time through my dreams, meditations, feelings, experiences with psilocybin, interactions with other-selves, as well as endless contemplation, noticing patterns and analyzing the pure emotions I have to further learn the nature of my particular mission at this point in my incarnation.

I am of the social memory complex of Ra, as is my partner and my other wandering buddy. “Buddy” kind of undercuts how close we are, as the things we have gone through together made us family for eternity. I just like the term buddies because I always tried to find the light touch in life, and try to not take things so seriously, but unfortunately, I made it so I paid deep attention to what was going on around me and sometimes it’s hard to lighten up. This is my attempt to do so by using a more fun term to describe something that feels much more intense.

I found my place in this social memory complex for several reasons, but the main reason is just a sense of knowing more than anything I can explain. But once again, my investigative nature has made it my mission to understand my mission. See! I can be funny.  Shy

Some things I put together for the mind to ponder about my connection to the Law of One:
When I bought physical copies of the Law of One, I received a bookmark behind all the covers of Book I, III, IV, and V, except in Book II, which had a bookmark placed at the very start of Session 34, which took place on the day I was born, March 4, 1981.

I am one of those “sickenly” sweet entities that most people thought was naïve and I have been frequently underestimated because my child-like nature shouts uncertainty to most others, my ability to love and forgive seems weird and foreign to most, and my outlook of seeing everyone as Creator has had me labeled as someone who needs to be saved. Instead of being a hinderance to my personal growth, it is instead what truly makes me one with other selves on a subconscious level, being able to read their energy signatures with ease, without the distraction of third density labeling and judgements.

My first best friend's name was Carla, and she was missing a thumb (like those of Ra on Venus), she was only my best friend for a couple of months and then she moved, but I never forgot her to this day. My son Orion shares a birthday with Don (February 27th), and I used to confuse the day he died (November 7th) with the day my father in this incarnation was born (November 9th), and I am usually very good with dates, usually remembering birthdays of those I have known for decades after parting ways with them. I wanted to remember this date for some reason and the slip in memory, year after year, was a reminder to look at this “slip” closer.

I used psilocybin once and was reading the Law of One, and the words were appearing in my head before I actually read them. I woke up to my true nature from a passage in the Law of One about nuclear war, which made me understand that I work with damaged or lost souls, like those of Maldek and those after WWII. I have spent a lot of incarnations in situations that would help me better understand suffering in order to increase my empathy and love for all walks of life in order to be of service, through love and understanding instead of through judgement and fear-based methods of thinking.

I have been living the Law of One my whole life, as the things they say in the Ra Material as well in the conscious channeling library, are far better articulated versions of things I’ve been trying to say my whole life. Everything recommended to try in the conscious channeling library that is suggested by Q’uo has resonated with me deeply and has worked for me the first try. I desire to know more in order to be of service, and if I ask this during deep meditation, I am always provided with answers. 

I saw them during my last awakening experience using psilocybin, as their faces were endlessly merging together in every direction I looked. I could feel their energy signature, as I feel that same energy signature within myself and those who are a part of my soul group. Now when anyone quotes anything from the Law of One, I can feel their energy signature in their words, no matter who is speaking them. I recognize deeply now why I understood the Law of One so quickly, as I only discovered it about 6 months ago, but I feel like I’ve known it for a very, VERY, long time. There are more ways I understand this to be true, but they are all feelings that cannot really be explained in third density, but it’s a truth that feels so true, that my heart resonates with it fully and completely.

After this last step in my process to becoming as awake in this illusion as possible, I began to notice the patterns of what my higher self was showing me, what specific details were important to notice and why. Since awakening, all I do besides taking care of my life is to squeeze in as much spare “time” as possible to further study things to understand my purpose. What I have learned was not even remotely surprising given everything I’ve experienced.

As a result of this persistent need to understand, I have been able to notice the design I had created for this incarnation as a result of being able to embody my higher self for longer and longer periods of time throughout third density life. This led to a collaboration of two entities’ energies coming together (mine and my partner) in a way that was obviously planned very intricately in advance.

We discovered part of this design while I was investigating images that were appearing in the ring that I wear as an engagement ring, which I started doing after getting a random desire to photograph crystals, after seeing a post on here by another member sharing her gift working with crystals. At first all I was seeing were faces, then the faces turned to scenes. The scenes were confusing; I had no idea what I was seeing at first. There was lots of images of men with armor carrying a shield with an unknown symbol. Every image was from someone’s perspective, seemingly taken in a cave, as there was never any landscape except for rocks, tunnels, water, and a strange glowing light coming from ostensibly nowhere. There seemed to be a vibe to it that said this was not Earth. They seemed like they were using technology that was not of this world. Whenever it looked like anyone was above ground in the scenes, they were wearing gas masks as I found some images in my ring that look like those wearing masks. My partner thinks it wasn’t above ground, but underwater, and those were scuba-like masks instead. I’m starting to feel he may be correct.

What I did notice right away, that even though my mind could not make sense of what I was seeing, my heart was responding. I felt unhappy, very unhappy, like I was trying to suppress the feelings that came from these images that seemed to have no answers. When my partner came home, he finally told me everything he had been feeling from those pictures, from things he had been thinking about for some time, and the synchronicities started to fall into place. This is what we were able to put together through our shared experiences and feelings.

This past life experience is incredibly depressing and dark, but in a way, it was beautiful considering the hopelessness of the situation we were in. I warn you ahead of time that this is a happy story, but with a lot of dark aspects to it. I will make references to how we put this together in brackets throughout the story in case anyone is interested. I will add additional facts at the end to tie it all together. I do not feel the need to share these facts, I just feel they may aid others in discovering their own ancient pasts.

The first time my partner and I went wandering together, we went on what would turn out to be one of our more dangerous missions (my mind was trying to clue me in to this by a pure emotional experience after hearing “The Night We Met” by Lord Huron play, and I started to cry and had no idea why I was crying). My partner, along with the entity I have wandered the most with and myself, were sent to this planet that had gotten to a point, where saving the whole society seemed to be a lost cause, but there was a lot of innocent souls who were trapped and needed liberation. This society was infiltrated by outsiders, who snuck in undetected, claiming to be our liberators, but in turn, they took over our society, hunted down our people, split up families and used powerful psychic technology to control others (strangely this was activated in me from a book I read called “A Gift from the Stars”, as well as dreams and experiences both had by my partner and myself).

They had crystal technology that could pacify you in a second’s notice, (this was shown me in a dream, where I was running away with some device fixed to my head, that flashed across my eyes a wave of light and I fell to the ground, paralyzed and unable to move) they could keep you from meditating and connecting with your guides, higher self and social memory complex. They could keep you from being able to exit your physical vehicle. You were trapped in all senses. This was an incredibly dangerous, controlling race, that had taken over. This was a society of mostly awakened beings, most of whom were of the service to self polarity and completely cut off from their heart chakras. They had technology available to them that helped wake themselves up to their true nature, but in an artificial sense, as they were forcing something they could not understand, because they did not feel the immense power of love. People were afraid to communicate in this society, as all thoughts and feelings were closely monitored and used as a ploy for more power and control. Lies were easily detected by the ones in power and they use manipulative tactics in order to further control the already enslaved population. 

I was a part of this society that was captured, which I recall being of the Rigel star system of Orion. My usual wandering partner was my older brother in this lifetime, as a man named Isa and I am sure my name was Melora. We were imprisoned by this infiltrating race for a decade. I did not like being a prisoner and constantly tried to escape, was always speaking up to the others, trying to come up with plans to get out of there. I was imprisoned at a very young age, as I couldn’t have been more than 2 years old, my older brother was at least ten years older. I think our parents were killed when we were captured. We lived for almost a decade in captivity. I tried to escape and I had my knee broken to keep me from further attempts in the future. It did not stop me. They had a magnetic bracelet on my wrist that I had to dislocate my thumb in order to remove. I have problems with my left thumb to this day, as my thumb dislocates randomly and is super painful to get back into place. This bracelet was able to pacify me, it reminded strangely of the magnetic cuffs they put on Janet on the show The Good Place, but in a way that was not making me laugh. Most of this information was provided to me by my partner, and everything he said resonated as true to me.

My partner was a soldier who was working with the service to self entities that had control over this society. He came prepared, knowing they would use their technology to wake him up and become immediately telepathic, and he was able to hide his thoughts from the others, so they wouldn’t be able to know his true wanderer nature. This is a gift that he possesses. I know this because he still has this gift, I cannot read his energy and I can read almost everyone’s energies. I can feel my wandering partner’s energy in another country, yet cannot read the energy of the person I live with. He used his position to help smuggle out prisoners, to protect them from far worse fates that the others were prepared to bestow upon anyone who did not obey. He woke up with the use of crystal technology and to the enslavers, he appeared “boring,” like he had no thoughts worth being interested in. This was his shield of light as a wanderer. He can make his energy unreadable, so he was just someone no one really paid attention to. Isa seemed to know that my partner was trying to help us, although I was not as easily convinced. I was defiant about trusting him (if you knew me now, you’d understand how this is exactly how I still am in this incarnation) and Isa kept me naive about everything in order to protect me, but I woke up anyways at a very young age. And when I woke up, I was asking about the sky, asking why no one went outside, and no one knew what I was talking about. Everything was underground, including the waterways. No one remembered the sky. Apparently, I did. My partner also did, but he had to play dumb so those who could read his every thought would not be on to him. He could not let it be revealed that he was able to essentially lie in a telepathic society. Strangely, he used the Scott Pilgrim movie to describe how he was able to do this. When Scott was able to trick Todd into breaking his vegan edge by ingesting dairy, he says “Actually I poured the soy into this cup, but I thought REAL hard about pouring it into that cup, you know in my mind’s eye or whatever.” Basically, he could just visualize what he wanted others to see through the telepathic connection he was forced to have with these beings.

We lived underground in caves, as everything was carved into the stone. The walkways, the doorways, the rooms, all carved out of the stone. Light sources came from seemingly nowhere. My partner kept things under control for years, protecting people from being hurt, smuggling them out and would put thoughts into the others heads that he killed them for being insubordinate but secretly got them out of there when he had an opportunity. He had to do it carefully because of how easily they could read his mind if he let his guard down. He saved a lot of people from far worse fates by doing this, giving them a chance out from under this controlling regime.

I apparently caused a lot of problems, as I was not resigned to accept being a caged bird after remembering freedom. I tried to escape a lot. They starved me, used all types of crystal and psychic technology in order to control me, chained me to a deck of their ship for days to make an example of me, and many other things. I was very young. Things started to get worse over the years, and as I got older, they were trapping people’s souls in crystals, and they had planned on doing this to me as well and he knew things were going to get bad for me. I already had my knee broken (I have had unexplained knee pain since I was 20, that no one could ever diagnose, I always thought was tied to a past lifetime), but now they were planning to trap my entity-ness inside a crystal. My partner wanted to save me from a worse fate, and so he slit my throat and killed me (I had a memory of this happening last year, during a dream). I was in the pitch-black darkness and I knew someone was coming, something bad was going to happen as I just felt a sense of dread.

He told the others I had killed myself by seeing it in his own mind over and over again until it replaced the actual memory, but he did it to save me from what they had planned to do to me. It was a mercy to give me freedom after so many years of suffering and saved me from a far worse fate. As I was dying, my partner was able to show me telepathically all the things he did to help, what he saved me from, all the people he had saved and I felt forgiveness for him as I died. I understood that it had to happen that way. I did not die with hatred in my heart, even after everything I went through, all the years of suffering. This connected us deeply, this event, as it was the start of our connection to each other experienced through wandering.

During this time, my partner was using his ability to help cloud the prisoners’ thoughts from the others in charge. He was able to do this to protect them from further scrutiny, until Melora was killed. Isa’s grief was too great and eventually my partner could not mask his feelings from the others anymore. The others saw through it and soon as my partner realized that the guy in the room with him knew who he was, what he had been doing, and why, he knew that he was caught. He swung a weapon and decapitated the other guard and let Isa go free, all before he was captured by the others himself. They tried to torcher him for information, but he was able to channel all the pain he had ever felt in his lifetimes and explode it like a nuclear bomb at them, so they felt all the pain he ever felt every time they attempted to get information out of him. So, they couldn’t get through to him in the same way they could to the prisoners, but they were relentless. Eventually my partner had to ascend out of his body in order to free himself from their control. He has had memories of meditating on a stone slab during Egyptian times and I think this might have triggered his memory of this event.

Isa escaped, and we have no idea what happened in his life, but apparently before the end of that incarnation, he helped liberate that society somehow, which he did through the emotional pain he felt for losing his sister the way he did. It inspired him to help others be free of that tyranny and control.

Some facts about us that make me know these things we experienced are truly memories that are a reflection of our current incarnation:

- We named our son Orion as a tribute to where we did our first Wanderer mission together, or maybe our most dangerous and tragic yet hopeful one. We never had a conversation about what to name our son, we just knew what his name was going to be.
- My partner randomly said to me recently while talking about living environments, “I miss the caves.” I thought it was strange and random but made sense somehow.
- I have always known I had my throat slit in one past life, as I have had uncomfortable feelings about it for years, especially while watching horror movies where this happened. I used to watch these movies with my hoodie held up over my neck. 
- I am extremely claustrophobic, hate being indoors for too long, I eat food now like I ate bland mush for years (I put a ton of spices on everything), am uncomfortable when approached quickly, I do not like when people stand or walk directly behind me, and am extremely sensitive to light, all things that a prisoner would feel like if they had been imprisoned for years. I also do not care if food has fallen on the floor yet am a bit obsessive about being clean, yet do not care if my clothing is ripped as long as it’s still functional. I also have watched pretty much every prison show I’ve ever come across, as I was drawn to understand the prison system in this culture and those in it.
- I remember having dried, chapped lips while being imprisoned. I was addicted to Chapstick and lip balm in this incarnation for almost 20 years, and only stopped using it when I met my current partner 6 ½ years ago. I can go a really long time without needing water and it never seems to affect me too greatly.
- I have had unexplained pain in my left knee for years that has persisted to this very day. No one could ever figure out why, as I had two scopes and two MRIs, and all they could find from those, was a perfectly healthy knee. I always thought it was an injury from a past life.
- I can’t feel my partners energy, nor can I read his thoughts. I can do this easily with almost everyone but for some reason, he moves around silently and his energy is so invisible it’s hard to tell he’s even in the same room as you.
- My partner is incredibly impervious to pain, he had crazy agility and strength that does not seem to suit his physical body at all nor match the kind of life he has had. I have seen him fall off a bike, do a roll and stand up with ease.
- My wandering partner is playing the same part in the play of this lifetime, but on a vastly different stage. He is trying to teach others to expand the consciousness of as many entities as possible. Our lives have been strange mirrors of each other, with repeating themes and catalysts that are filled with endless synchronicities. 
- I was given another sign by watching another entity on YouTube who was mentioning psychic powers and crystal technology and both my partner and I thought we were going to throw up feeling his energy before he even let out what his agenda was. He has a lot of people fooled but we can see through it because we went through it before. I even believe this was the entity that broken my knee while I was trying to escape from prison, as listening to him talk makes me feel the exact opposite of what my wandering partner does (one feels like fear, another like home).

I feel like we are here now, for the same very reason. Our group tends to wander to planets before harvest, during harvest, or during impending disaster in order to bring comfort to those during dire times; before harvest to help others polarize for graduation, during harvest to help set up fourth density and doing our best to protect others as greatly as possible from the service to self entities trying to harvest as many souls as possible and leading them away from the light. We never infringe on free will but always speak up when we need to, helping others to think more deeply about the feelings they have and why, so they can come to the choice on their own.

I have had several dreams about this and was always deeply moved by disaster or end of the world movies, like Deep Impact, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, and others. I have always had this vibe that whenever disaster strikes, I feel a sense of calm wash over me, and I get this “take charge” kind of attitude, like I know exactly how to handle stressful situations. My partner also has this ability. I have had a lot of dreams leading up to this awareness where the world around me was being ripped apart, trying to escape floods, sinkholes sucking cars under the streets, being in places that were being ripped apart, mudslides, tornados, earthquakes, driving through a landscape that was rumbling and shaking, with nuclear explosions happening in the background. I have incarnated into a lot of battle grounds. 

I feel like we are supposed to help others be more aware that this is happening, there is a war on consciousness happening right now and the service to self polarity is using some pretty manipulative tactics that even my wanderer buddy is having troubles noticing. I can tell you that it’s subtle, but it’s there. Sadly, most people cannot see it, but there are a lot of people who are listening to that intuitive side of themselves that is screaming at them that something is not right, that just because a person sounds loving does not mean they are being loving. I am trying to guide them in the right direction by pointing out these things that they might not be able to see otherwise. What they chose to do with that information is ultimately their choice, but I at least want to make sure all sides of the story are being told.

I wanted to thank Bring4th.org for the interactions I’ve had with other-selves on this board, mostly good and a few not so good, that have led me to piecing this together. Thank you for all your insight, advice and thoughts, as they have all been excellent catalysts for growth from this point forward.

RE: My Awakening Story - LeiwoUnion - 05-24-2022

It's hard to point a direction when all vectors go to the same point. All we can really do is to be the carriers of that famous mirror, keep it polished, and be in hopes that someone takes a look into it.

RE: My Awakening Story - Spiritualchaos - 05-24-2022

(05-24-2022, 01:37 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: It's hard to point a direction when all vectors go to the same point. All we can really do is to be the carriers of that famous mirror, keep it polished, and be in hopes that someone takes a look into it.

Blush Beautifully spoken, thank you!