Bring4th
Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? (/showthread.php?tid=19677)

Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - likeitblue - 01-17-2022

Reincarnation as a concept never puzzled me until I read Ra materials. From Buddhism to Seth books I took it for granted that one could reincarnate to any race/gender anywhere on earth as suited for/warranted by one's development need and karma. With its elaboration on the 75000 year cycle and how entities incarnate to earth from different origins (some from Maldek, some from Mars, some native grown on earth and some from different far away planets or galaxies!), reading Ra has been an eye-opening experience for me.

This thing about entity's varied origins and Mar's entities' altered genetics by Yahweh etc. made me wonder about the mechanics of reincarnation on earth. Are Maldek's and Mar's entities sharing their genes with other 'starseeds' and native earthlings in a big melting gene pot? or do entities reincarnate according to their origin's gene pool? Maldek reincarnate only as Maldek and Martian's 'special' genes remain only available to original Martian entities? Such divisions would seem not consistent with LOO, but if all entities of different origins will share a common gene pool once we started the cycle on earth, why was Yahweh's error in altering genes of Mars' entities significant? Also, Maldek seems to have a special karma alleviation thing that's borne only by Maldek entities, I don't see them sharing a big reincarnational pool with other non-Maldek entities. Anyways, am i to infer that reincarnation is done within the boundaries of the entities' origin? which doesn't seem right though.

Maybe I am thinking about this all wrong, and would love to hear what others thought about the mechanics of reincarnation based on Ra's info.

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - Quincunx - 01-17-2022

-------

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - Spaced - 01-17-2022

I think this is an interesting concept to explore. There's not too much about the specifics of how genetic material relates to reincarnation in the Ra material but I can offer some of my thoughts.

One way I like to think of it is that a person's DNA is kind of like a receiver that receives the signal from the mind/body/spirit complex totality and filters it through the limitations of it's programing into a focused and finite representation of the totality's infinite nature. An entity will incarnate in a body most in tune with it's vibrational nature, choosing parents and genetic predispositions that would allow them to best experience whatever they are meant to in life, but they are limited to what is available in the gene pool.

Regarding the Mars and Maldek stuff, my understanding is that those from Mars are the original third-density inhabitants of the Earth who had their mind/body/spirit complexes transferred into genetically engineered bodies, so they are not necessarily sharing their genes with native earthlings as providing the basic gene pool for all us third-density types (unless I am mistaken here). It is mentioned that the one no longer known as Yahweh returned around 3,600 years ago and did, in that case, share genetic material and add to the gene pool.

Quote:9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Those from Maldek are incarnating in second-density bodies which are suitable for the experiences they are having now (the whole knot of fear thing keeping them in some kind of spiritual PTSD) so they are not contributing to our gene pool. HOWEVER, Ra mentions that some of these 'bigfoot' type physical vehicles are being 'held in reserve' to form a gene pool in case of nuclear war Undecided .

Quote:9.18 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

9.19 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - likeitblue - 01-17-2022

Thanks Spaced! Quite sensible thoughts. Writing out a question like this helped sorting my thinking already.

Maldek entities' special karma is a mark on their mind/spirit complex which would be carried throughout their reincarnational selves and the mark do not involve the chemical body complex I think, so what's left is whether the original Martians' altered genes remain only available to Martians at reincarnation, I agree with above Spaced reasoning. Then, do Martian entities carrying their special gene coding (effect of which won't show until sometime in the future according to Ra) reincarnate anywhere/ in any race on earth? Since Maldek's special mark doesn't involve body complex, I can imagine a Maldek in any race on earth, I don't know if I can imagine the same for Martians as their gene materials were "specially" preserved for their incarnation on earth, would these special genes align only with certain race? Wow, I can see how this genetic alteration thing is such fertile ground for elitism and racism later on!

Some related quotes from Ra: (actually one suggesting Martians could and did share their gene material)

64.14 Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25-hour cycle instead of a 24. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?
Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?
Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - Dtris - 01-19-2022

(01-17-2022, 03:13 PM)likeitblue Wrote: Thanks Spaced! Quite sensible thoughts. Writing out a question like this helped sorting my thinking already.

Maldek entities' special karma is a mark on their mind/spirit complex which would be carried throughout their reincarnational selves and the mark do not involve the chemical body complex I think, so what's left is whether the original Martians' altered genes remain only available to Martians at reincarnation, I agree with above Spaced reasoning. Then, do Martian entities carrying their special gene coding (effect of which won't show until sometime in the future according to Ra) reincarnate anywhere/ in any race on earth? Since Maldek's special mark doesn't involve body complex, I can imagine a Maldek in any race on earth, I don't know if I can imagine the same for Martians as their gene materials were "specially" preserved for their incarnation on earth, would these special genes align only with certain race? Wow, I can see how this genetic alteration thing is such fertile ground for elitism and racism later on!

Some related quotes from Ra: (actually one suggesting Martians could and did share their gene material)

64.14 Questioner: Thank you. I read that recent research has indicated that the normal sleep cycle for entities on this planet occurs one hour later each diurnal period so that we have a 25-hour cycle instead of a 24. Is this correct, and if so, why is this?
Ra: I am Ra. This is in some cases correct. The planetary influences from which those of Mars experience memory have some effect upon these third-density physical bodily complexes. This race has given its genetic material to many bodies upon your plane.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?
Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

There are two primary sources of humans on earth. The ones who have evolved here naturally from second density on earth, and those from other planets and densities. Of those from other planets and densities, Mars makes up the highest number. Then there are many other groups which did not make graduation on their own planets who chose to incarnate here as well.

Iirc in the other transcripts with Quo it is basically confirmed that what we call race is closely associated with these various origins. I think they also did reveal what group is from Mars and which is not.

In regards to genetic material, we have to consider that the various genetic differences would have been important on initial incarnation to Earth, but with 75k years of humans having babies with every other group of human the chances of genetic makeup being restrictive also diminish. You should also consider that the M/B/S complex will also change after incarnating here, and will become more capable of utilizing various genetic traits.

The last thing to consider is what is the actual origin of DNA. While we understand how DNA is passed down and changes over time, there are also experiments which have had DNA spontaneously form under certain conditions. So is the DNA ultimately bound by the physical world, or is it created by the M/B/S complex which is using the vehicle?

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - kycahi - 04-07-2022

I haven't read the Law of One for a long time and I just realized it's time to go through it again. I'm bound to pick up new ideas or ones I didn't get before.

As I recall, Ra talked many times about living multiple lives but never used the R-word. I wove two things together to sort this out:
  • That we live separately is only a very grand illusion (the First Distortion), and
  • Time and space are also parts of that illusion.
This means we live "separate" multiple lives at the same time and in the same space. To put it another way, my multiple lives through history could be seen as me reincarnating, but all of us living at this same time are also "me" and "you" living multiple lives in the illusion.

Thinking it this way helped me get the Law of One concept a little better.

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - MonadicSpectrum - 04-07-2022

(04-07-2022, 06:41 PM)kycahi Wrote: I haven't read the Law of One for a long time and I just realized it's time to go through it again. I'm bound to pick up new ideas or ones I didn't get before.

As I recall, Ra talked many times about living multiple lives but never used the R-word. I wove two things together to sort this out:
  • That we live separately is only a very grand illusion (the First Distortion), and
  • Time and space are also parts of that illusion.
This means we live "separate" multiple lives at the same time and in the same space. To put it another way, my multiple lives through history could be seen as me reincarnating, but all of us living at this same time are also "me" and "you" living multiple lives in the illusion.

Thinking it this way helped me get the Law of One concept a little better.

Thanks for sharing, Kycahi. You may appreciate this video:

RE: Mechanics of reincarnation on earth? - anicolai - 04-16-2022

(01-19-2022, 12:07 PM)Dtris Wrote: The last thing to consider is what is the actual origin of DNA. While we understand how DNA is passed down and changes over time, there are also experiments which have had DNA spontaneously form under certain conditions. So is the DNA ultimately bound by the physical world, or is it created by the M/B/S complex which is using the vehicle?

This questions is thoroughly addressed by the entity known as Kryon, as taught through Lee Carroll.  He teaches extensively about the multidimensionality of DNA, and it is a blue print for life all over the cosmos.  I have not bought or read his book called "The 12 Layers of DNA" because it's pretty scarce so the price is kind of high, but he talks about it in many many lectures.  There are a few lectures where he mentions that life from galaxies everywhere have DNA as a genetic blueprint.  Very good stuff.