Bring4th
Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo (/showthread.php?tid=19675)

Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-16-2022

Regarding this thread it maybe senseful to start an voting for this question.

Do you want to organize questions to the Q'uo in this forum?

In an thread questions can be posted / published that can be honored with the "Thank you" functionality for a certain time (maybe one month).
After a certain time the questions with the most response will be worked into the channeling meetings by the L/L Research channeling team.

Of course there can be other ways to evaluate the most 'important' questions, including the direct voting functionality like in this thread.

RE: Organizing questions to ask the Q'uo here in the forum - tadeus - 01-16-2022

It would be useful when members of the channeling group / team will post a statement / opinion here, because this question makes no sense, when the channeling team will refuse to do something like this.

Of course the channeling group always will have the last word if a question will be asked.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - IndigoSalvia - 01-16-2022

Might it be helpful to have someone who is extremely familiar with the decades worth of channelings point out duplicate or redundant questions? There's so much content out there already. And sometimes, I find answers to my questions buried (like a treasure) amidst another question that's already been asked of Quo, et al.

There's something absolutely delightful about stumbling onto an answer to a question I've been holding onto for a while. Or, stumbling onto an answer simultaneously as a thought/question forms in my mind: it feels like a delightful synchronicity.

While I enjoy these delightful occurrences, I also like this idea of submitting questions and voting on them. As we post questions here, others within this group might be able to point the questioner to where Ra, Quo, et all has already answer that, leaving the unanswered questions to bubble up to the surface.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - IndigoSalvia - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 12:08 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Is Q’uo the higher self of anyone on Earth at this time? They wouldn’t say who exactly due to free will. It is just something interesting to think about.

They might confirm one's intuition without infringing upon free will?

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - flofrog - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 01:56 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 01:01 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 12:08 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Is Q’uo the higher self of anyone on Earth at this time? They wouldn’t say who exactly due to free will. It is just something interesting to think about.

They might confirm one's intuition without infringing upon free will?

My own social memory complex aka higher self won’t confirm the planet I am originally from. It’s almost like it never existed. Which makes sense since everything is an illusion. However, I have memories of other lifetimes that I see in dreams. The technology I have seen has never been created on this planet. Did I just have endless incarnations on other planets and I’m actually not from anywhere?

I don’t think any LLResearch channeled entities will ever confirm questions that have anything to do with free will. My own higher self keeps things away from me. Could it be that I just don’t understand what they mean or am I missing something… not a question just my ranting.

So interesting Quincunx.  There is definitely for some specific answers a veil of protections and that might be what you find often for you, not getting straight answers.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-17-2022

What does this have to do with questions to ask the Q'uo?

Please open your own election thread when you want to have an answer for your question.

(01-16-2022, 12:15 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-16-2022, 07:10 AM)tadeus Wrote: Do you want to organize questions to the Q'uo in this forum?
The only problem I see is keeping this thread ongoing for an extended period of time. Once the thread leaves the area “Today at a Glance” I tend to forget where latest threads were posted. I rarely go to the Corkboard thread. You would have to consistantly post like Confused does on his ‘Mysterious Nature of Time’ thread.

That's a problem of correct organization and functionality of the forum.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-17-2022

(01-16-2022, 01:56 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I don’t think any LLResearch channeled entities will ever confirm questions that have anything to do with free will.

Not the free will of an single being, but Ra and the Q'uo answered many questions about what is happening to the free will of the humankind.
Or they helped to give a basis for thinking to find the answer for yourself.

But this is all not the subject of this thread!
So please make your choice and vote above, or remain in the sinkhole of indifference.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Sacred Fool - 01-17-2022

Tadeus, this topic comes up regularly every few years.  You might look here for one example.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14758

And here I made some related comments on a thread I posted yesterday.  I didn't want to post here and derail your thread.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19676

All this is not to say that having a discussion about such questions would not be a good idea.  However, history seems to suggest that it is unlikely to manifest.  (I chose not to vote because I feel both yes and no.)

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - IndigoSalvia - 01-17-2022

My bad, I responded to Quincunx's question. Mea culpa.  Oops

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-18-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:30 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote: Tadeus, this topic comes up regularly every few years.  You might look here for one example.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=14758

And here I made some related comments on a thread I posted yesterday.  I didn't want to post here and derail your thread.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19676

All this is not to say that having a discussion about such questions would not be a good idea.  However, history seems to suggest that it is unlikely to manifest.  (I chose not to vote because I feel both yes and no.)

Thank you for the links Sacred Fool.

The first link is not a general request / concept whether it is useful to collect and evaluate online questions to the Q'uo.

Your second link will be answered in your thread.

Behind this survey is, among other things, the general question of what moves and interests most 'people', what is difficult to comprehend.
If this is irrelevant to L/L, then there is a misunderstanding of L/L's work.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-18-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:38 PM)Quincunx Wrote: Sorry I didn’t get what you meant. I thought you wanted questions to ask Q’uo on this post that you created and the Thank You option would tally the votes. In that case count me out. I’ll just ask Q’uo myself Smile

I beg your pardon because i did not realize that.

This first step 'only' asks to initiate such a collection and evaluation of questions.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-21-2022

A copy from this post:

(01-19-2022, 05:16 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 02:16 PM)tadeus Wrote: Besides - why the thread with the voting about this is shunned?

I am experiencing some confusion about this thread. Are we voting on formulating questions as a group? Submitting questions to that thread? Submitting questions to LLR team in the hopes that they will accept questions/change policy?  Wink

Well - i thought that "Poll: Shall questions to the Q'uo be organized here in the forum?" is unambiguous ?

There are only a few channelings a year and there are many questions that can be asked.
The idea is to collect questions publicly in the forum and vote which questions reflect the most interest.
So the channeling group has on the one hand a preselection and on the other hand a feedback about the questions, which reflect a high general interest.

However, the participation in the poll only shows that even this suggestion unfortunately does not find any resonance.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Louisabell - 01-21-2022

(01-21-2022, 05:12 AM)tadeus Wrote: However, the participation in the poll only shows that even this suggestion unfortunately does not find any resonance.

I like your ideas and the work you have done tadeus. I didn't answer the poll because I didn't feel like it was my decision to make. Although I don't say this to discourage your efforts. I am simply in a speculative phase and will continue to watch from a distance.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Patrick - 01-21-2022

If questions were publicly listed we would probably see a great many "event specific" questions. These would all be ignored and it might make a lot of people resentful in the end.

Personally, I still have not found the perfect question to ask the group. That question has been taking form for the past few years. If it is ever ready before I die I will send it in. The general subject is about the relationships between forgiveness, karma, intent. For example, what kind of karma do we acquire for things we did not intend and yet caused some harm in the end. Is there such a thing as positive karma... Etc...

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-21-2022

(01-21-2022, 08:32 AM)Patrick Wrote: If questions were publicly listed we would probably see a great many "event specific" questions. These would all be ignored and it might make a lot of people resentful in the end.

Personally, I still have not found the perfect question to ask the group. That question has been taking form for the past few years. If it is ever ready before I die I will send it in. The general subject is about the relationships between forgiveness, karma, intent. For example, what kind of karma do we acquire for things we did not intend and yet caused some harm in the end. Is there such a thing as positive karma... Etc...

How about bravely taking that risk?

Nothing ventured - nothing gained.

Why are no questions allowed to be asked, that are currently moving people and are very important for them?

I must say that i am sometimes bored to read questions for nearly identical themes, that are asked again and again with only tiny differences.
So what's for example about the big timeless missing questions regarding the archetypical mind?

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Diana - 01-21-2022

Why not? I say go ahead. We are a community here.

I don't know the process involved in selecting questions for channeling, or for that matter, the podcast. I also don't know who, particularly, oversees both endeavors. I say go ahead. I know there has to have been unanswered questions from the podcast queue, so I don't think that should stop this. 

For all we know, some questions have been asked such as the ones you suggested Sacred Fool, but nothing came through. I wouldn't make any presumptions—the channeling process is complicated. (I may be saying that because in studying it I have found it so.)

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Patrick - 01-21-2022

Tadeus, I agree with Diana. Just do it. Smile

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - IndigoSalvia - 01-21-2022

(01-19-2022, 05:16 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 02:16 PM)tadeus Wrote: Besides - why the thread with the voting about this is shunned?

I am experiencing some confusion about this thread. Are we voting on formulating questions as a group? Submitting questions to that thread? Submitting questions to LLR team in the hopes that they will accept questions/change policy?  Wink

Well - i thought that "Poll: Shall questions to the Q'uo be organized here in the forum?" is unambiguous ?

There are only a few channelings a year and there are many questions that can be asked.
The idea is to collect questions publicly in the forum and vote which questions reflect the most interest.
So the channeling group has on the one hand a preselection and on the other hand a feedback about the questions, which reflect a high general interest.

However, the participation in the poll only shows that even this suggestion unfortunately does not find any resonance.

Thank you, Tadeus, for clarification.

Like Patrick, I have questions, and am revising and revisiting them. I am still "brewing" them.

Perhaps, if someone poses a question (for submission to Q'uo et al), and the forum members have responses (like I did above), someone can start a new thread on that topic just to keep this thread "clean?"

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - aWanderer91 - 01-21-2022

I think this is a great post, and even if one question gets pulled by the L/L Research team to ask Q'uo, then how invaluable.

Who knows who's scanning these forums from L/L Research, maybe they themselves will resonate with a powerful question here that they feel called to ask Q'uo.

I say let's do this Smile

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-22-2022

(01-21-2022, 04:26 PM)Quincunx Wrote: I don't mind saying that I was the one who voted against this on the poll. I see Bring4th as a community of self discovery. We are all inching along together trying to make sense of the world around us. I see the channeled messages as an area of learning for those who need more in depth answers. However, I have noticed the answers are not direct to some of the information I would like to understand.
I sometimes feel like we need to read in between the lines. I see this in the Ra Material as well. If this is the case then why not just ask your higher self questions that you seek.
My dream interpretations are not spot on. They too have to be read in between the lines. However, I have studied these interpretations closely and see that over time there are hidden clues that relate to other topics that I randomly think about.

Thank you for the open and honest answer.

To your question: The higher self is not answering in a direct way like the Q'uo because of the veil.

The answers of the Q'uo are often very inspiring to show new unsuspected ways of thinking and insights.
This cannot be done in the same way in a 'soliloquy'.

That's the reason why this results in the request to cover a broader range of topics in the questions.
Q'uo always answers (only direct) to the addressed topics.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - flofrog - 01-22-2022

Thank you Tadeus for all the work you have done and do here.

I have in fact a question, that I would like to ask Q’uo but it’s a question which has to do with a bias of mine so I am not sure other questions wouldn’t be way more profitable to the whole community.

Anyway here goes, Wink
One of my strong bias is that I have an overflowing love for Earth, or Gaia or Terra ‘s soul. I feel for her in this incredibly sort of heartbroken way. I would be curious to know if there is anything useful we can do, whether acting more physically, or spiritually. I would be curious to see what this response would be.

Anyway Tadeus thank you again.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-23-2022

(01-22-2022, 12:59 PM)flofrog Wrote: Anyway here goes, Wink
One of my strong bias is that I have an overflowing love for Earth, or Gaia or Terra ‘s soul. I feel for her in this incredibly sort of heartbroken way. I would be curious to know if there is anything useful we can do, whether acting more physically, or spiritually. I would be curious to see what this response would be.

Anyway Tadeus thank you again.

Thank you flofrog - you are always open for all different type of meanings and questions.

Your question is not only a question of your own bias, i asked me the same question.
My propable answer of the Q'uo is, that our feelings and loving for Gaia is enough, because we cannot do more at this time.
That's maybe the (most important) reason why we are here - to help in this very heavy transformation process.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - IndigoSalvia - 01-23-2022

(01-22-2022, 12:59 PM)flofrog Wrote: One of my strong bias is that I have an overflowing love for Earth, or Gaia or Terra ‘s soul. I feel for her in this incredibly sort of heartbroken way. I would be curious to know if there is anything useful we can do, whether acting more physically, or spiritually. I would be curious to see what this response would be.

I resonate with this question as well, flofrog. Tadeus, would you prefer for us to comment on another thread, or comment here, to specific questions?

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-25-2022

(01-23-2022, 02:20 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: I resonate with this question as well, flofrog. Tadeus, would you prefer for us to comment on another thread, or comment here, to specific questions?

At this time it seems that there is not really a resonance for this poll.
So it is unneeded effort to push this into another thread.

Besides - have you read the last channeling ?
From my point of view i could find in a way answers to this question there.

Quote:...
The circumstances are born from relatively complicated and, what you may say, new energy upon your planet. We take this opportunity to reiterate a central point that we often repeat, for it is often the most relevant point for any seeker contemplating such complicated issues. And that is that no matter the circumstance, no matter the people's or attitudes present within any circumstance and the dynamic energies dancing in what can appear to be chaos when one views such situations, that all are the Creator—each individual and each situation is but the Creator wearing certain masks interacting with itself in order to experience itself in more and more significant ways.

This is undertaken by the Creator in the hopes that one of its sparks that has forgotten its origins, such as the entity who poses this question, may become aware enough to ask such a question, to realize that they feel called to serve and to offer their heart, and undertake the difficult journey to do so despite the fact that there is no clear answer to how that may be achieved. This is the beginning of the role of faith on the journey of the seeker: to witness such a situation as described in this query, to feel called to offer oneself in service, yet see no clear opportunity—but nevertheless trust that an opportunity may present itself to one who continues to seek to share the love of the Creator.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - Patrick - 01-25-2022

Yes that was a great channelling.

Quote:Any individual seeker wishing to help alleviate the situation may have their own opinions about how society as a whole may respond to any given crisis or catalyst. Yet, we encourage you to contemplate:  instead of attempting to reform society and convince others how to behave or how to respond, or convince them of impending doom or danger; instead offer one's light so that the individuals who are facing these inner shadows for the first time may be aided by your example, may be comforted by your love, may be guided by your gentle hand.

For you are here to offer love, no matter what situation arises. There is no specific prescription for how to solve any situation that arises on your planet, except for abiding in the faith that love may transform any situation and bring light to all in due time.

RE: Organizing questions here in the forum to ask the Q'uo - tadeus - 01-27-2022

(01-25-2022, 03:38 PM)Quincunx Wrote: What questions was tadeus interested in asking Q’uo? I’m curious.

This was regarding this question.

When you want to have some questions, there where some i already asked and i must find again.

One actual question is here and it has been answered with "fear", but it could be better asked with:
Why there are psychological mechanisms that can be so perfectly abused across all human tribes / races and mentalities?
What can be done to break this abuse?

An older question here:
What will happen with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density?
But this has been already answered sufficient in the thread.