Bring4th
The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without (/showthread.php?tid=19671)

The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Brandon Gwinn - 01-14-2022

The fractal branching found in lightning, trees, corals, and even broccoli is the same fractal branching found within our lungs, nerves, and vessels. The connectivity of our brains is the same as the super-structure of galaxies. The Golden Ratio found in flowers, seashells, and pinecones is the same as that found in the proportions of our face and body, the bones in our hands, and even our DNA. There is Intelligence in all this, and this Intelligence is abiding. A tree, a flower, even a rock may not have a mind as we understand it, but each and every thing in existence is alive with Consciousness. We've been conditioned to see otherwise, thinking we alone in this vast creation have been endowed with the gift of cognizance, but this only keeps us from connecting to the beauty, holiness, and power that is all around. Each tree is like the Greek Atlas, bearing a little bit of the weight of the whole world, but also preserving it's energetic beauty and nobility through its own design. Connecting with trees is a powerful way not only to receive healing for oneself, but to connect with and heal the world, and communicating with Nature is the same as communicating with oneself, for truly we are One with All that Is. Let go. Let Love. Be blessed ♾ ❤

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Quincunx - 01-14-2022

-------

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Brandon Gwinn - 01-15-2022

(01-14-2022, 09:19 PM)Quincunx Wrote: As above so below

As within so without

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Margan - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:08 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote:

As within so without

As you write, so I was going to write.... Brandon I was going to post the exact same thing ! Smile

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Quincunx - 01-15-2022

-------

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Brandon Gwinn - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 12:38 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 08:59 AM)Margan Wrote:

As within so without

As you write, so I was going to write.... Brandon I was going to post the exact same thing ! Smile

Birds of a feather flock together

I feel like I'm supposed to say something about a cornerstone or a capstone...Idk. Lol. I'm not yet an accepted part of that brotherhood, at least not in the flesh.

-------

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - flofrog - 01-15-2022

it's what is so unfathomable. Everything is Creator, any cell, any atom, anything  we see, the little inches of the sidewalk on which we walk, that air we breathe, that scent from the pine trees, us,  anything....  When we start to really think this, that sort of ocean of grace  it's like our heart sings.  And in the middle of that, DRAMA, lol

paradox, paradox, paradox

-------

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Brandon Gwinn - 01-16-2022

(01-15-2022, 10:50 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 09:53 PM)flofrog Wrote: it's what is so unfathomable. And in the middle of that, DRAMA, lol

paradox, paradox, paradox
Love is a battlefield. Ideas are wings. Brandon is at the point of no return. For I stand on the shoulders of giants. Sure he can go tell it to the marines but I shall persist until the bitter end.

I’m kidding we can stop if you want. I have peace of mind.

No, please, do keep going. Lol. I'm a dry sponge Smile I can't express how thankful I am just for you opening up with me as far as you already have.

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Quincunx - 01-16-2022

-------

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - Margan - 01-20-2022

(01-15-2022, 06:59 PM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 12:38 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 08:59 AM)Margan Wrote:

As within so without

Birds of a feather flock together

I feel like I'm supposed to say something about a cornerstone or a capstone...Idk. Lol. I'm not yet an accepted part of that brotherhood, at least not in the flesh.
Dear Brother, you are as much a capstone of this whole scenario as everyone else... 
and thanks to all for this beautiful poetic thread Smile

RE: The Beauty of Nature Within and Without - tadeus - 01-23-2022

(01-14-2022, 08:17 PM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: The fractal branching found in lightning, trees, corals, and even broccoli is the same fractal branching found within our lungs, nerves, and vessels. The connectivity of our brains is the same as the super-structure of galaxies. The Golden Ratio found in flowers, seashells, and pinecones is the same as that found in the proportions of our face and body, the bones in our hands, and even our DNA. There is Intelligence in all this, and this Intelligence is abiding.

Yes - mathematic is part of the physical illusion.
So complex fractal formations have not to be build in detail and can be described by mathematic nexuses.

You can have a look at the Sacred geometry too.