Bring4th
structure and order of Creation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: structure and order of Creation (/showthread.php?tid=19658)

structure and order of Creation - IndigoSalvia - 01-07-2022

As I meditated last night, a question formed: How did the framework of the universe/infiniverse become organized into structures such as densities, harvest, space/time & time/space, STO/STS, etc.? How did these constructs that we accept as defining our universe (and our role within it) come to be? 

There's a hierarchy (ascension through densities), and an enough orderliness to it that my 3D brain can start to grasp it. This order and structure gives me a sense of purpose, a path. 

Are these structures infinitely universal (throughout time and space), or are they specific and unique to our octave? 

I speculated that our Logos planted the seeds, then the sub-Logos refined it, and entities further refined and created this structure to organize what we experience as our octave's universe. Much like the Logos refined and slowly evolved into the emergence of the veil. So, our universe's Logos has gone through many incarnations.  

And, Creation/Creator is infinite so there may well be more than one octave, more than our universe. And, if so, in these other octaves, is the 'universe' ordered and structured in a completely different way? Perhaps our octaves go through densities as well? 

My brain feels more comfortable thinking in linear cycles: one octave begins/ends and then the next octave is birthed, and on and on the cycle continues. 

However, simultaneity is emphasized in Law of One. So, I started contemplating infinite octaves existing simultaneously. And, are all octaves organized and structure the same way, or are they all unique as we beings are? 

All of this contemplation expanded my working definition of "infinite." 

I'm interested in hearing if/how others have contemplated this.

RE: structure and order of Creation - aWanderer91 - 01-07-2022

Isn't it just crazy, in the most mind boggling way, how orderly but also seemingly chaotic these universes are...

Then as quick as you see chaos, you can't help but see supreme order in the ranking of densities and the care given to each of them for them to not collapse.

It's utterly perfect, really. I don't have much to add but the unique thought that I find the fact that we have rays so thought provoking, that the creator gave us not only coloured chakra's but also a blueprint to climb higher and activate ourselves. Then as you mention, densities, this beautiful creation goes on and on.

RE: structure and order of Creation - Patrick - 01-07-2022

All the Octaves are built on top of each others and since it is all happening within an eternal present, many also interpenetrates each others. But the "complexities" of an Octave comes from integrating the harvest of the previous ones.

Quote:28.16 Questioner: Are you saying then there are an infinite number of octaves of densities one through eight?

Ra: I am Ra. We wish to establish that we are truly humble messengers of the Law of One. We can speak to you of our experiences and our understandings and teach/learn in limited ways. However, we cannot speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We know only that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves.

However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

Big Bang and Big Crunch. Then another cycle, another Big Bang and Big Crunch. So on and so on. While each iteration makes use of what was learned on the previous cycle.

RE: structure and order of Creation - flofrog - 01-07-2022

It's really nice to have so much mystery around it all, and to find our own language so limited in so many ways.... At least to this daft frog  Blush

RE: structure and order of Creation - Dtris - 01-07-2022

(01-07-2022, 01:24 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: As I meditated last night, a question formed: How did the framework of the universe/infiniverse become organized into structures such as densities, harvest, space/time & time/space, STO/STS, etc.? How did these constructs that we accept as defining our universe (and our role within it) come to be? 

There's a hierarchy (ascension through densities), and an enough orderliness to it that my 3D brain can start to grasp it. This order and structure gives me a sense of purpose, a path. 

Are these structures infinitely universal (throughout time and space), or are they specific and unique to our octave? 

I speculated that our Logos planted the seeds, then the sub-Logos refined it, and entities further refined and created this structure to organize what we experience as our octave's universe. Much like the Logos refined and slowly evolved into the emergence of the veil. So, our universe's Logos has gone through many incarnations.  

And, Creation/Creator is infinite so there may well be more than one octave, more than our universe. And, if so, in these other octaves, is the 'universe' ordered and structured in a completely different way? Perhaps our octaves go through densities as well? 

My brain feels more comfortable thinking in linear cycles: one octave begins/ends and then the next octave is birthed, and on and on the cycle continues. 

However, simultaneity is emphasized in Law of One. So, I started contemplating infinite octaves existing simultaneously. And, are all octaves organized and structure the same way, or are they all unique as we beings are? 

All of this contemplation expanded my working definition of "infinite." 

I'm interested in hearing if/how others have contemplated this.

From my current understanding of the material each successive octave refines the lessons of the previous octave and then uses that as a basis for making changes to the next.

The material not only pretty much says outright that there are successive creations, their are also iterative creations. The 8th density of our octave is the 1st density of the next octave. The 1st density of our octave would then be the 8th density of a previous octave as well.

RE: structure and order of Creation - MonadicSpectrum - 01-07-2022

Great ideas and questions, IndigoSalvia. There is nothing more trippy than reality. Here we are observing all this amazing complexity that somehow came to be just the way it is...

I think it might be helpful to view octaves as recursive on themselves such as there being a sub-octave of seven sub-densities across each density and our octave is one density of a larger octave which is a density of yet another octave.

Quote:The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/16#51

And then across each octave or density, there is a Logos who is responsible for designing and managing the beings that exist in that octave or density.

Quote:Questioner: Actually, [I] don’t have much more on this except to make the assumption that there must have been some type of communication throughout the octave so that, when the first experiment became effective, the knowledge of this then spread rapidly through the octave and was picked up by other budding galactic spirals, you might say. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. To be aware of the nature of this communication is to be aware of the nature of the Logos. Much of what you call creation has never separated from the one Logos of this octave and resides within the One Infinite Creator. Communication in such an environment is the communication of cells of the body. That which is learned by one is known to all. The sub-Logoi, then, have been in the position of refining the discoveries of what might be called the earlier sub-Logoi.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/81#33

Each logos has some creative or experimental power to adjust itself uniquely although it appears the pattern of octaves and densities are constant. Ra has explored some of these other logos:

Quote:There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/90#17

Ra also talks about a bit about previous and following octaves as being apparently non-simultaneous events.

Quote:Questioner: Why does Ra not have any knowledge of that which was prior to the beginning of this octave?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us compare octaves to islands. It may be that the inhabitants of an island are not alone upon a planetary sphere, but if an ocean-going vehicle in which one may survive has not been invented, true knowledge of other islands is possible only if an entity comes among the islanders and says, “I am from elsewhere.” This is a rough analogy. However, we have evidence of this sort, both of previous creation and creation to be, as we in the stream of space/time and time/space view these apparently non-simultaneous events.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/81#18

I think it might be helpful instead of viewing octaves as cycling in a linear fashion but rather simultaneously cycling in infinite directions. One can imagine that the octave "above" us already exists and changing, but it will change in a new way when we get there, just as the octave below us still exists and is changing and will change in a new way when it gets to us. I like to imagine that the seventh densities of all octaves contain a unified consciousness across all octaves which is ever iterating on the whole span of infinite octaves simultaneously. Geometrically, the seventh density would be the center of a series of infinite circles that are ever expanding from the center. The density of each octave would fractalize the same structure with the seventh density of that sub-octave linked back to the original although this is difficult to visualize. Here is my attempt to draw it with the colors corresponding to the different densities in each octave and without fractalization.

[Image: octaves.jpg]
For the fractalization part, you can imagine zooming into the above image being something like this video:

RE: structure and order of Creation - IndigoSalvia - 01-08-2022

(01-07-2022, 09:26 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: I think it might be helpful instead of viewing octaves as cycling in a linear fashion but rather simultaneously cycling in infinite directions. One can imagine that the octave "above" us already exists and changing, but it will change in a new way when we get there, just as the octave below us still exists and is changing and will change in a new way when it gets to us. I like to imagine that the seventh densities of all octaves contain a unified consciousness across all octaves which is ever iterating on the whole span of infinite octaves simultaneously. Geometrically, the seventh density would be the center of a series of infinite circles that are ever expanding from the center. The density of each octave would fractalize the same structure with the seventh density of that sub-octave linked back to the original although this is difficult to visualize. Here is my attempt to draw it with the colors corresponding to the different densities in each octave and without fractalization.

[Image: octaves.jpg]
For the fractalization part, you can imagine zooming into the above image being something like this video:

Wow, MonadicSpectrum, thank you so much. I'll have to read through this several times and try to understand it. 

I find it interesting because, in my meditation chat with spirit guides, I have gotten some of the same stuff you are saying. And fractals ... lots of fractals. Thank you again.

RE: structure and order of Creation - unity100 - 01-08-2022

You have to see all of that as frameworks, as infrastructure. All the organization and hierarchy that exists, provide an infrastructure in which infinite experiences can be had. There isnt total freedom, however there are limitations that provide infinite possibilities, therefore infinite experiences.