Bring4th
our origins - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: our origins (/showthread.php?tid=19633)

our origins - IndigoSalvia - 12-24-2021

This quote inspired me to consider our/my possible origins. Simply curious. 

Quote:Q'uo: This is to say that in each incarnational opportunity, you have taken from an infinite store of characteristics, gifts and limitations and previous associations a tiny portion of the whole and have created for yourself a persona, an avatar, if you will. (See https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2009/1128#fn:2)

I understand that me - this 3D persona - was "assembled" with great care prior to incarnation, as Q'uo describes. Like a dish is expertly and lovingly prepared by a chef, with a little of this and a little of that. When I physically die, I presume my ingredients will be coalesced back into the great soul stream that birthed me. My "understanding" is from intuition and faith. 

I believe Ra states that we, ourselves, are a part of the pre-incarnative design "team" ... we are a member of the team which designs our 3D personas. This process is quite mysterious to me. 

We incarnated here by seniority of vibration, right? Most/all of us currently incarnated on Earth are here due to seniority? 

What is this seniority of vibration? Is it something that our soul stream experiences, or that we, our individualized parts of our soul streams, experience? 

I got the terms self/whole and whole/self during meditation, but I think it's similar to the term "soul stream." When you use the term "soul stream" what are you referring to? When I try to understand soul stream, it is infinitely vast. Where does a soul stream begin/end when viewed together with SMCs? 

Have some of us been here on Earth for most/all 75,000 years of this major cycle? Reincarnating again and again on Earth? Or could it also be that our current incarnation is our first time here on Earth? 

As we are at the end of 3D and beginning of 4D, it's my understanding that the Earth is sustaining more beings than it typically does to help with the transition to 4D, so maybe more beings are incarnating than before. Where do we all come from? 

We may be 3D/4D dual activated beings. Or, we may be wanderers from other planetary spheres within the Confederation's jurisdiction (or beyond)? Or we could simply be native to Earth? Regardless of our most recent origins, are we not, in time/space, part of a much greater SMC? We exist in all densities, right? 

The 3D/4D dual activated beings and wanderers are two different types of beings, correct? In other words, there is no overlap? Or, could a being be both a 3D/4D dual activated being as well as a wanderer? 

Again, just curious about our possible origins. Any and all comments are welcome.

RE: our origins - IndigoSalvia - 12-24-2021

Thank you for sharing your insights and perspective, Quincunx.

RE: our origins - Runar - 01-01-2022

I can but speak for myself. and I get the distinct feeling that new souls are being made all the time. Most people around me are from the last millenia, because thats their scope of understanding spirituality. They have only lived within the limited christianity and are alien to other ways of understanding the world.
I too have only lived on Earth, afaik, but i have gone through some of my former lives and remember it was once said, that i have had 22 incarnations with this soul, and it all began in old Egypt.
I have understood it is not easy to leave this planet, because we are not in a galactical crowded place, but rather a rural place. Its far off to other places and there is something like spiritual gravity too. Still it is possible to go, but i think we need some force of will to break loose.
Souls want to stay. They like to reincarnate in same race and known circumstances. This relationship between body & Soul and mind is benefiting from not starting from scratch, but in known circumstances. It is able to develope more than by struggling to learn new brains and religions etc. Also the planet are interested in stayers. But the old souls are getting few, they have left.

RE: our origins - Runar - 01-01-2022

Quincunx - About Frigga.
She has been far from me, but i have come to understand her as part of the Aesir which had their stronghold in Asia Minor, in times of the states of Frygia and Lydia. She is likely to have been involved in cults like that of Cybele, that is the root of Sibyl and also Civil.

RE: our origins - aWanderer91 - 01-01-2022

Hi Indigo Smile

I think Ra mentions that the dual activated beings aren't wanderers in the general sense, as this planet has become their home.

I find this very refreshing, to hear that while we dwell on a planet that seems to be lacking a lot of love and wisdom in the general sense, that there are new beings who have been arriving who must of been so excited to make the 4D grade and embark on their 4th density journey. It's rather beautiful and uplifting.

As for being a wanderer, I feel there is a huge difference between Bodhisattvas (which I can't help but feel Ra is including when they mention that some wanderers incarnate for 25000 year cycles etc) and those that like myself regard themselves as visitors. I imagine that the wanderers spending an enormous amount of time here would incarnate into lineages like Tibetan Buddhism and Zen Monasteries so they are able to consistently serve in a practical and well remembered manner. Where as visitors are more likely to choose a more prominent and civilian role, basically one where they are able to take a pretty good beating while serving to the best of their ability in a very human role that requires them to get their hands more dirty. I could be wrong but my intuition leads me to think this way.

Anywho, I'm just spurting my thoughts out and thank you for this post indigo, it's thought provoking and one I will come back to!