Bring4th
incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes (/showthread.php?tid=19577)

incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - IndigoSalvia - 11-21-2021

Can someone further explain the existence of incarnated entities within the planetary influence of Earth, or within Earth's planes? What does this mean, beyond those of us living on the surface of Earth in corporeal bodies? 

I often get hung up when trying to conceptualize such existence. I have the impression that some entities incarnate in, on or within Earth and exist in a manner different than us 3D corporeal humans. 

Do they reside within or above the Earth, or on the surface with us, but perhaps undetectable by most of us? Or, all of the above?  

For instance, Quo states: 

Quote:At this time there are approximately 350 million of these entities [wanderers] who have incarnated within your Earth planes in order to offer their service to those of this planet who would request such.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2018/0303

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flofrog - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 05:01 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Can someone further explain the existence of incarnated entities within the planetary influence of Earth, or within Earth's planes? What does this mean, beyond those of us living on the surface of Earth in corporeal bodies? 

I often get hung up when trying to conceptualize such existence. I have the impression that some entities incarnate in, on or within Earth and exist in a manner different than us 3D corporeal humans. 

Do they reside within or above the Earth, or on the surface with us, but perhaps undetectable by most of us? Or, all of the above?  

Quote:At this time there are approximately 350 million of these entities [wanderers] who have incarnated within your Earth planes in order to offer their service to those of this planet who would request such.

IndigoSalvia,  there is in Ra, reference to harvested entities from Maldek before it’s dissolution,

Quote:. 6.13
Questioner :  Is all of the Earth’s population then, human population of the earth, all all of them originally orinally from Maldek .

Ra :  I am Ra. This is anew line of questioning, and deserves a place of it’s own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your people as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather 5han upon it.

Mount Shasta in California has been much the subject of talk on the internet as a spiritual place whose inner planes might be sheltering such entities.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - Dtris - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 05:27 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 05:01 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Can someone further explain the existence of incarnated entities within the planetary influence of Earth, or within Earth's planes? What does this mean, beyond those of us living on the surface of Earth in corporeal bodies? 

IndigoSalvia,  there is in Ra, reference to harvested entities from Maldek before it’s dissolution,

Quote:. 6.13
Questioner :  Is all of the Earth’s population then, human population of the earth, all all of them originally orinally from Maldek .

Ra :  I am Ra. This is anew line of questioning, and deserves a place of it’s own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your people as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather 5han upon it.

Mount Shasta in California has been much the subject of talk on the internet as a spiritual place whose inner planes might be sheltering such entities.

The passage from Ra about incarnating within the Earth's Surface Rather than upon it, I take literally. At another point Ra says those of Maldek are one of the three types of Bigfoot. Ra also states that exploring the caves in the western states would allow us to discover remains of bigfoot. Additionally one of the leading theories among cryptozoologists is that bigfoot live primarily in the extensive cave systems thru out north america as the locations with the most sightings are all near cave systems.

My take on the passage "incarnated within your earth planes" I take to mean that this includes the physical plane, as well as other planes of existence which we are normally unaware of. These would be the planes as described in most esoteric lore as ethereal, astral, mental, and devachanic.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flofrog - 11-21-2021

Thank you Dtris, I hav always wondered exactly if those inner places were not also including other planes than purely physical..

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - IndigoSalvia - 11-21-2021

Just read this passage from Quo, which adds a little more clarity. It's funny how a question surfaces, and then I stumble upon an answer. I'm still curious about who dwells where. 

Quote:This is not an unusual situation, my friends, for it is the way of all group minds, as you would call them, or social memory complexes, to offer various kinds of service to planets such as this Earth, both upon the planet, within the inner planes, and exterior to the planet, as a kind of support system, as it could be described. 

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2018/0217

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flow - 11-22-2021

there is no incarnation upon inner planes. inner planes is time/space. it is between incarbations. entities who dwell there chose not to reincarnate, so they don't move through the densities. therefore, their evolution is somewhat on halt, since they don't go through the lessons of densities. for example, a social memory complex named Quanta, who has completed their own 3 density graduation on another planet, are now dwelling on inner planes, awaiting for the "slots"/body vessels to be available to begin their 4 density lessons togethere with earthlings. there are many past masters/adepts who have attained contact with intelligent infinity dyring their incarnated lives, and upon death they have decided not to reincarnate but to remain on inner planes and offer their help as teacher, guides and protectors for their fellow incarnated human beings, one such example is Aaron. many native americans are also dwell within inner planes, they helped 9-11 victims to heal their traumatic transition. all that info come from Q'uo, Latwii and other transcripts. hope that helps a little.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - Dtris - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 05:05 AM)flow Wrote: there is no incarnation upon inner planes. inner planes is time/space. it is between incarbations. entities who dwell there chose not to reincarnate, so they don't move through the densities. therefore, their evolution is somewhat on halt, since they don't go through the lessons of densities. for example, a social memory complex named Quanta, who has completed their own 3 density graduation on another planet, are now dwelling on inner planes, awaiting for the "slots"/body vessels to be available to begin their 4 density lessons togethere with earthlings. there are many past masters/adepts who have attained contact with intelligent infinity dyring their incarnated lives, and upon death they have decided not to reincarnate but to remain on inner planes and offer their help as teacher, guides and protectors for their fellow incarnated human beings, one such example is Aaron. many native americans are also dwell within inner planes, they helped 9-11 victims to heal their traumatic transition. all that info come from Q'uo, Latwii and other transcripts. hope that helps a little.

I am not convinced that your description is wholly accurate. I think the inner planes we are aware of and interact with fit your description. But the interesting thing about reciprocal systems, is that both reciprocals must exist for one to exist.

If there is a space/time physical plane, there must be a time/space physical plane. If there is a time/space astral plane, there must be a space/time astral plane. For each inner plane there would need to be space/time equivalent.

Whether this would still be an inner plane at that point I don't know, maybe those are the 4th-7th densities in potentiation so are not currently in use, but perhaps there are currently 4th density and perhaps higher incarnated beings on earth as well.

That also does not preclude other planes which exist co-incident with us but on a tangent so to speak so we are unaware of each other.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flow - 11-22-2021

(11-22-2021, 08:35 AM)Dtris Wrote: ...If there is a space/time physical plane, there must be a time/space physical plane. If there is a time/space astral plane, there must be a space/time astral plane. For each inner plane there would need to be space/time equivalent...

what i said is merely rephrasing in my own words of what i've read in transcripts. i don't post my own fancies here and only say things which i've read from Ra, Latwii, Hatonn, Q'uo, Oxal, etc. i am not mixing in other "new age" ideas either. if you will find the info which support your supposition - please, post it here. i myself have never read that time/space is physical. time/space is beyond grand illusions of densities.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - Dtris - 11-23-2021

(11-22-2021, 11:28 PM)flow Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 08:35 AM)Dtris Wrote: ...If there is a space/time physical plane, there must be a time/space physical plane. If there is a time/space astral plane, there must be a space/time astral plane. For each inner plane there would need to be space/time equivalent...

what i said is merely rephrasing in my own words of what i've read in transcripts. i don't post my own fancies here and only say things which i've read from Ra, Latwii, Hatonn, Q'uo, Oxal, etc. i am not mixing in other "new age" ideas either. if you will find the info which support your supposition - please, post it here. i myself have never read that time/space is physical. time/space is beyond grand illusions of densities.

I never said time/space was physical. Ra also stated that there is a time/space for each density. As if Carla had been tricked by their negative friend she would have gone to 4th density negative time/space. So time/space is still within the density system.

If there is a 4th density space/time and 4th density time/space, and so on for each density. Then it is a logical extension of that principle that for any time/space there is an equivalent space/time. That does not mean that space/time is physical as we know it, because Ra states that 1st density preceded physical reality as we know it. So not all space/time dimensions will exist with our physical reality.

I am still reading thru the transcripts from the beginning. Quite an undertaking. But so far I haven't seen anything from Ra or any of the others that clearly explains the inner planes.

This is the Stricly LOO board so I understand you not posting your own ideas. I am unaware of that being a rule. Using logic and intuition to discuss the possibilities of the concepts in the Ra material, is still discussing strictly that material.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flow - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 09:05 AM)Dtris Wrote: Ra also stated that there is a time/space for each density. As if Carla had been tricked by their negative friend she would have gone to 4th density negative time/space. So time/space is still within the density system.

If there is a 4th density space/time and 4th density time/space, and so on for each density.
ok,i see. it's not that there is time/space for each density. it's that time/space contains "level of vibrations" of each density, it is not separate oranges, it is seven slices within one orange. inner planes are indeed difficult to understand. there are many bits regarding inner planes scattered among Confederation transcripts.
perhaps this one will add some clarity for enquiring minds

Quote:...We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The term “inner planes” is misleading in that the inner planes are planes in time/space or the metaphysical world as opposed to space/time such as your planet is with solid rock and water and so forth. Therefore, the inner planes do not have a physical location except tangentially because they belong to the planet Earth. This instrument calls them inner planes because she has read other writings that also call them inner planes and also because they are inside you.

[Side one of tape ends.]

(Carla channeling)

They are not inside creation. You are the center of a consciousness that is local and is also non-local. The locality of the consciousness is that connection with the physical body that happened at some point between conception and a few weeks after birth.

May we answer you further, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.
-You have answered the second part of my question and that was very illuminating. The other part is this. When I think of inner and outer planes I think of them being somehow related to the seven Earths that were spoken of during this channeling and I try to create a visual image for myself to see what it looks like. I think you are saying that these planes exist in time/space so that there is no physical equivalent in space/time, and that inner and outer are simply words that were chosen to point particular aspects or qualities of these planes rather than their location. Is that correct?

-We are those of Q’uo, and we thank the one known as R for this question. My brother, you are correct in realizing that these heaven worlds do not have a physical location. They do have an arrangement in orders of magnitude, perhaps we would say, so they nest together without disturbing each other. There is in each focus of the Creator, which is you and each other human being upon your planet, a gateway into those inner planes. And again it is one of those situations where, unless you are very, very experienced and sophisticated, if you are able to penetrate the gateway and move into the inner planes, you will pretty automatically be taken to the location which matches your needs or your desires the most.

The solution of each of the seven inner planes being connected to a corresponding locality is not correct, as far as we are aware of the situation. All of the inner planes are connected back into the one physical locality of the influence of planet Earth...

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - IndigoSalvia - 11-23-2021

(11-23-2021, 09:25 AM)flow Wrote:
Quote:...We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The term “inner planes” is misleading in that the inner planes are planes in time/space or the metaphysical world as opposed to space/time such as your planet is with solid rock and water and so forth. Therefore, the inner planes do not have a physical location except tangentially because they belong to the planet Earth. This instrument calls them inner planes because she has read other writings that also call them inner planes and also because they are inside you.

[Side one of tape ends.]

(Carla channeling)

They are not inside creation. You are the center of a consciousness that is local and is also non-local. The locality of the consciousness is that connection with the physical body that happened at some point between conception and a few weeks after birth.

May we answer you further, my brother? We are those of Q’uo.
-You have answered the second part of my question and that was very illuminating. The other part is this. When I think of inner and outer planes I think of them being somehow related to the seven Earths that were spoken of during this channeling and I try to create a visual image for myself to see what it looks like. I think you are saying that these planes exist in time/space so that there is no physical equivalent in space/time, and that inner and outer are simply words that were chosen to point particular aspects or qualities of these planes rather than their location. Is that correct?

-We are those of Q’uo, and we thank the one known as R for this question. My brother, you are correct in realizing that these heaven worlds do not have a physical location. They do have an arrangement in orders of magnitude, perhaps we would say, so they nest together without disturbing each other. There is in each focus of the Creator, which is you and each other human being upon your planet, a gateway into those inner planes. And again it is one of those situations where, unless you are very, very experienced and sophisticated, if you are able to penetrate the gateway and move into the inner planes, you will pretty automatically be taken to the location which matches your needs or your desires the most.

The solution of each of the seven inner planes being connected to a corresponding locality is not correct, as far as we are aware of the situation. All of the inner planes are connected back into the one physical locality of the influence of planet Earth...

Hey Flow, Thank you! Which session did this come q'uote come from? 

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - flofrog - 11-25-2021

(11-23-2021, 09:25 AM)flow Wrote: ok,i see. it's not that there is time/space for each density. it's that time/space contains "level of vibrations" of each density, it is not separate oranges, it is seven slices within one orange. inner planes are indeed difficult to understand.

flow, i don’t know if this would be interesting to you, but parallel to what you say about not separate orages, there are interesting description of time/space in the books of Michael Newton who was this respected hypnotist. His writings were appreciated by Carla and Jim.  Under hypnosis his patients would relate what happens between incarnations, and it appears that when we get into time/space we rejoin our vibration group, and if in some Earth experience we find that we have been helped by other physical entities who were of higher vibrations, we can in time/space see them from afar, send them gratitude, there’s no real barrier in some ways, but we couldn’t mingle with them closely, unless after some growth on Earth we effectively might join their group and leave our former group. It’s really interesting and links to your comment...  love permeates these time/space planes.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - unity100 - 11-27-2021

You must remember that time/space is a complex set of illusions and its 'boundary' is not necessarily limited to this planet's surface or its atmosphere.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - likeitblue - 01-17-2022

Been wondering about what "inner planes" meant for a while and am glad to come upon this thread. I also had the impression that inner-plane can mean both a physical plane beneath the earth's crust and a mental/astral/devachanic plane, after reading everyone's input and further search in Ra materials, I have to say Ra's inner planes are not physical and when Ra meant physical location beneath the earth's crust, they always refer it as something like "within earth/your planet's sphere." Below are some Ra quotes helped my understanding:

17.36 Questioner: I’ve heard that there are seven astral and seven devachanic primary levels. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You speak of some of the more large distinctions in levels in your inner planes. That is correct.

17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. ......
The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle? [referring to Maldek entities]
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their action.

63.26 Questioner: Could you describe the difference that you are speaking of with respect to time/space and space/time?
Ra: I am Ra. For the sake of your understanding we will use the working definition of inner planes. There is a great deal of subtlety invested in this sound vibration complex, but it, by itself, will perhaps fulfill your present need.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - IndigoSalvia - 01-17-2022

This makes me curious about the specificity of our choice about where next to incarnate: in a planet's inner/spiritual planes, or outer/physical planes. Earth's inner planes, or its physical plane(s). This process, and states of existence, endlessly intrigue me.

RE: incarnation within Earth's planetary influence, and planes - 3-24-2022 - 08-01-2022

I think ideas like that are a distraction from living your current life