Bring4th
STS viable path toward Unity? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: STS viable path toward Unity? (/showthread.php?tid=19554)

Pages: 1 2

STS viable path toward Unity? - IndigoSalvia - 11-01-2021

I am finding it challenging to reconcile how STS is an appropriate, viable path toward Unity, specifically throughout 4D and 5D (because at 6D, STS dissolves [in short]). 

It's fuzzy and I'm hoping some of you can help bring it into sharper focus.  

If Our (all of us beings, or parts) collective objective is to work toward Unity - toward the realization that we are all one and infinite manifestations of the Creator/Creation - how does STS serve this objective? 

I see STS as self-serving: part-serving or individual-serving. STS beings (or parts, facets) of Our One/Infinite Creator/Creation-ness place individuated self over unified Self. How does this stance bring the collective closer to unity? 

Such a STS being (part of Us) spends a long existence in the density of Love (4D), and then in the density of Light (5D) continuing to separate from (which seems to be a form of denial of) Our true nature, before finally reaching 6D and releasing STS stance. 

I can intellectually understand that there may be a STS being/facet that fancies itself as the benevolent leader over all of us others. That it alone must get its hands a little dirty, but for the greater good, so to speak: to reach Unity. Or, I know best what's best for Us. 

Yet, no veil beginning in 4D, so these STS parts/beings/facets of Us realize: in the beginning/end, We are One. There is no one dominant being, or facet of Us, so to speak. Whole is greater than the sum of its parts. 

How do these STS parts, facets of Us (or beings) reconcile that they are, indeed, moving us all toward Unity via separation (control, domination, manipulation, etc.)?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - flofrog - 11-01-2021

Indigo, I am the last to answer this such interesting question : I am befuddled myself to quite understand STS. Mostly how it is viable in 4D. How also si the counseling to STS, once you get into time/space ? My mind is too little.

So sorry to bring no stone her to the wall, but I am really curious to see others' wisdom and insights.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Fool - 11-01-2021

It’s viable in the pursuit of unity as you can learn what’s true by knowing all that is false. I used to fear them but now I love sts people and entities. They push me ever more to understand falsity within my own mind. I love all! May the pure heart of the Christ guard and protect us all!

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - IndigoSalvia - 11-01-2021

Interesting, Fool. I hadn't thought about it like that.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Dtris - 11-01-2021

In my understanding Unity is not the focus until 7th density.

In any case, to give my answer to your question, I see it as a matter of perspective. STS basically does not separate completely, but more achieves unity thru a hierarchical structure. Wherein the highest being contains within their self the lower beings and so on. The slaves are an extension of the master.

This hierarchical structure is only capable of progressing to mid 6th density however. Before the polarities must be reconciled and unity which is not based on hierarchy must be integrated into the being.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-02-2021

The IS NOT is required for one to recognize the IS.
The STS/Separation is the opposite polarization of STO/Unity.
Without separation there will be no journey back to unity.

Another good metaphor is a novel or a movie, the antagonist and the protagonist.
Both are essentials for the story.
The protagonist works toward the central story goals, while the antagonist works against the goals.
The entire process of protagonist vs antagonist is actually what makes a good and captivating story.
And both the protagonist and antagonist eventually celebrate together by winning the oscar for each respective role.

But in the end one will recognize that both the protagonist and antagonist is actually the same author merely shifting roles.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players; 
They have their exits and their entrances, 
And one man in his time plays many parts
-- Shakespeare

And 3rd density is like a 'casting phase'... 
Which role that you want to play? Antagonist? Protagonist? 
Both are essentials for the play.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - IndigoSalvia - 11-02-2021

Thank you Dtris and jafar. This gives my 3D brain something to hang its hat on, so to speak.

STS work toward a sense of unity through hierarchy, power structures; whereas STO work toward a sense of unity through more egalitarian structures.

And, we explore the infinite nuances of the IS and IS NOT (the duality, the yin/yang) as we wind our way to Unity.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - flofrog - 11-02-2021

(11-01-2021, 07:29 PM)Fool Wrote: It’s viable in the pursuit of unity as you can learn what’s true by knowing all that is false. I used to fear them but now I love sts people and entities. They push me ever more to understand falsity within my own mind. I love all! May the pure heart of the Christ guard and protect us all!

Oh I totally agree. I am in fact very grateful too to sts people,  feeling both gratitude and compassion.   My trouble, which I very badly worded before,  is more how do you live as an sts in time/space. I Have trouble trying to see this.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Fool - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 05:27 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 07:29 PM)Fool Wrote: It’s viable in the pursuit of unity as you can learn what’s true by knowing all that is false. I used to fear them but now I love sts people and entities. They push me ever more to understand falsity within my own mind. I love all! May the pure heart of the Christ guard and protect us all!

Oh I totally agree. I am in fact very grateful too to sts people,  feeling both gratitude and compassion.   My trouble, which I very badly worded before,  is more how do you live as an sts in time/space. I Have trouble trying to see this.
How would you currently view an Sts entity in time/space my friend?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 06:45 PM)Fool Wrote: How would you currently view an Sts entity in time/space my friend?

This is an interesting question, the one who can answer this is an STS.

Nonetheless such curiosities is perhaps what drives one to experienced an STS path in the first place.

It's more of: 
I'm bored of becoming yet another good guy again, I need a challenge, this time I want to be the bad guy.

In a drama play/movies, for an actor, taking the role of an antagonist is much more difficult compared to the role of a protagonist.
Plus when he performed well as an antagonist, common audience will hate him/her because of his/her convincingly played role in the story.
Yet actors see it as a 'challenge'.

And I think Ra did mentioned somewhere that the STS path requires more dedication compared to taking the STO path.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Fool - 11-03-2021

(11-02-2021, 11:45 PM)jafar Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 06:45 PM)Fool Wrote: How would you currently view an Sts entity in time/space my friend?

This is an interesting question, the one who can answer this is an STS.

Nonetheless such curiosities is perhaps what drives one to experienced an STS path in the first place.

It's more of: 
I'm bored of becoming yet another good guy again, I need a challenge, this time I want to be the bad guy.

In a drama play/movies, for an actor, taking the role of an antagonist is much more difficult compared to the role of a protagonist.
Plus when he performed well as an antagonist, common audience will hate him/her because of his/her convincingly played role in the story.
Yet actors see it as a 'challenge'.

And I think Ra did mentioned somewhere that the STS path requires more dedication compared to taking the STO path.

I choose STO. As someone who spent much time on the other path, I can say, not for me!

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - IndigoSalvia - 11-03-2021

I notice a pattern when I look back retrospectively at STS responses in my own life. 

Could there be clues within me (within many of us) as to why STS is a viable path? What are your own personal experiences with STS and what have you learned? 

I have chosen STS (with varying degrees of awareness) in desperate situations where I felt someone I love or myself was in varying degrees of danger. Self-protection mode.

My take-away from my conscious STS experiences is that, though I felt conflicted, I had to do it to protect myself and loved ones. I also felt that STS (responding in kind) could achieve a certain balance in the STS-dominant situation.

I had the opportunity to operate in a largely STS-dominant system for many years and walk alongside numerous STS beings. Within it, I tried to send L/L to the STS beings, and it largely didn't work and even, back-fired. The more I spoke my language (STO), the more irritated (controlling, attacking) they became. I resorted to STS (to STS beings), even though it wasn't my first choice. When in Rome ...

I'm still discovering learn/teachings from this time. Have any of you had STS learn/teachings that influenced your path?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Diana - 11-03-2021

According to those of Ra, both paths are based on love—love of self or love of all (others). And, iin 6th density the left-hand path—STS polarization—becomes no longer viable. 6th density is the balancing between love/compassion and wisdom.

While there is a lack of wisdom balancing compassion, those polarized STO are perhaps in a position to be lead by those who are polarized STS and skilled in leading others, resulting in an advantage to the continued usefulness of STS involvement in evolution of consciousness. After balancing is achieved in 6th density, then there would no longer be a need for the catalyst of STS involvement to highlight the need for wisdom. The STS individual would recognize the waning need for their particular type of path and cut their losses.They would already know that unity was what lies ahead, and those who were really good at that path would likely play it out as long as possible. The momentum would be strong to continue the path, but since the role would be losing its place as other individuals balance love/wisdom and no longer need the catalyst of STS and no longer even respond to it, the STS adept would have no choice but to abandon what is no longer effective.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - Fool - 11-03-2021

(11-03-2021, 10:09 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: I notice 
I'm still discovering learn/teachings from this time. Have any of you had STS learn/teachings that influenced your path?

Of course my friend! There are few that probably haven’t! Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Ra said something to the effect of working with opposite polarity an entity has chosen can have effect of acting like a springboard for the entity when it turns its attention back to the way it has chosen, which is why I guess it’s much quicker for a mid 6th sts to switch polarities and achieve 6th density positive than it for a 4th density positive to achieve 6th density positive. Ra said every beings oversoul is positive, so from its viewpoint the negative path must appear as something like stored progress in path of truth waiting to be released.

As I look back on all the things I did that I would no longer do, I forgive myself seeing myself as a train, chugging up the spine of god. There is progression and I love to love so that’s what I do.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-03-2021

Among the advantages that STSes have is that they understood the IS NOT perspectives.

That's perhaps why Ra named STS path as path of wisdom.
Which eventually shall came to the point of balancing the wisdom gained (from understanding of the IS NOT perspectives) with compassion.

One intriguing question will be how does those who took the STO path gained wisdom?
Do they then need to take the STS path before 'graduating' to 6th?

One practical event that made me realize this is on terrorist deradicalization program.
The most effective method is to recruit an ex-terrorist to perform counseling.
As only those who has took 'the path' can fully understand the perspective of a 'terrorist' and have abundant compassion towards them.
Those who never took the 'terrorist' path would never ever understand the perspective and resorted to 'punishment' and 'judgement'.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - flofrog - 11-03-2021

Thank you Fool, jafar,  and everyone.

My query about what is time/space  like for STS  was because,  basing my notion of time/space for ( apparently) STO on what Michael Newton found in the report from his patients being hypnotized, I was just, with my limited mind,  Wink    thinking about ourselves  'arriving' in time/space as a tired human, able to rest, often healed, and then studying past incarnations, how's that for an STS ?  Is there a time of healing, but then healing wouldn't come to the conclusion that its' better to choose STO ?  is the STS soul in a different time/space where the entity reviews his past incarnations ?  I guess, as jafar said, only an STS can answer this.

(11-03-2021, 01:02 PM)jafar Wrote: That's perhaps why Ra named STS path as path of wisdom.
Which eventually shall came to the point of balancing the wisdom gained (from understanding of the IS NOT perspectives) with compassion.

One intriguing question will be how does those who took the STO path gained wisdom?

One practical event that made me realize this is on terrorist deradicalization program.
The most effective method is to recruit an ex-terrorist to perform counseling.
As only those who has took 'the path' can fully understand the perspective of a 'terrorist' and have abundant compassion towards them.
Those who never took the 'terrorist' path would never ever understand the perspective and resorted to 'punishment' and 'judgement'.

Very interesting, all. 

As Diana shared: the common ground between STO and STS is love; the object (self or others) of love is the difference. 

Many of us have probably recognized STS and STO - a dance between the two polarities - in the moments of our lives. 

And, jafar mentions gaining wisdom along the STO path. I contemplate this often. One of the areas of my own work is to balance out my hyper-compassion (since childhood) with wisdom (discretion, judgment, and discrimination); and start balancing the two here in 3D. 

I personally see Light (wisdom, sagacity in my 3D experiences) as providing clear focus and direction for my run-amok compassion. I pay a lot of attention to Ra's comments on martyrdom. 

These two great universal energies - Love and Light - also dance together in the moments of our 3D lives. For me the key is bringing my awareness to them. 

Thank you all for sharing more nuances and perspectives.

(11-03-2021, 07:37 PM)flofrog Wrote: how's that for an STS ?  Is there a time of healing, but then healing wouldn't come to the conclusion that its' better to choose STO ?  is the STS soul in a different time/space where the entity reviews his past incarnations ?  I guess, as jafar said, only an STS can answer this.

I'm with you, flofrog. My 3D brain can't wrap its head around these questions. More mysteries beckoning us ... 

If I recall correctly, isn't there a negative time/space and a positive time/space? I can't exactly remember the details, but have a notion that it came up in Ra's explanation of the STS 5D entity that was "greeting" the L/L team and attempting to displace Carla's MBS complex to negative time/space. 

Bet another friend here has better recollection than moi.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-05-2021

I'm actually quite confused on this positive and negative time space.

Based on the things that I found on Ra's material so far I think it's the 'closest' thing to Christian's Heaven and Hell.

Yet Ra also describe that entity's higher self is reluctant to enter negative time space.

Questioner: Why is the higher self reluctant to enter negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. The higher self is reluctant to allow its mind/body/spirit complex to enter negative time/space for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison.

I'm still confused on the "what" definition of negative time space (or it's opposite the positive).
The "why" it should exist in the first place
And the "how" could one enter or leave such dimensional plane.
Anyone who could add more clarity on the matter is greatly appreciated.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - zedro - 11-06-2021

This octave logos/density structure is due to the divergent STS-STO polarities, not despite it. There would be no 6th density unity without it. So to ask if STS is a viable path to unity is a misunderstanding of what is being unified (no STS, nothing to unify). We would not even have an octave based density system because it would not be required.

As to its role, the basic answer is catalyst, it creates a more elaborate expression or experience for the creation. You can just look at it from a purely mathematical point of view.

Now what we may be witnessing is the functional limit of such a system, if STS was allowed in a higher ratio, the octave could become unstable and without resolution for unity, and simply dissolve. I believe this is part of the spiritual war in this logos. But that's a much different topic.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - IndigoSalvia - 11-06-2021

I came across a Q'uote re STS and STO. Reminds me of what jafar mentions re that which IS and that which IS NOT. 

Quote:... If God or the infinite Creator is all things positive and negative, why is there a mandate that all sixth-density negative entities must convert to positive in order to advance in their evolutionary process in moving into foreverness?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. 

The nature of the negative path determines its limits, my brother. For the negative polarity is the path of that which is not. The heart of the negative polarity is a lie. That lie is separation. 

The negative polarity is based upon skipping the development of the heart chakra and developing the ability to use the gateway to intelligent infinity without the use of the heart. This is possible and acceptable to the one infinite Creator. Yet, the creation is as it is. All is indeed one. Therefore, the path of positive polarity is the path of that which is.

The path of that which is not has its ending, quite naturally, in the density of unity. Entities who have denied that they and their brothers are one are able to work with fourth-density light without releasing this supposition. They are able to work with fifth-density light without releasing this supposition. They are able to continue to grow and to develop throughout the densities of love and wisdom by assuming that love is of themselves and of the Creator, and that wisdom is their wisdom and the Creator’s. They can still maintain their separateness from other entities.

However, sixth density is the density of unity, and it is glaringly obvious to the negative entity as he moves into sixth density that he is approaching a brick wall. He cannot advance any further. It is the nature of energy to change. It is not the nature of energy to stop. Consequently, there is pressure upon the negatively-oriented entity to continue to evolve. And yet, he cannot evolve and still hold onto the belief that he is separate from his brothers.

Consequently, just as a convert to Christianity goes from being a hardened sinner, in the terms that this instrument would use, to being the most fervent convert, so the negatively-oriented entity, at one moment of realization, switches polarity and becomes the most fervent follower of the truth that all is one. It is an inevitable reaction to the impossibility of further advancement without making that tremendous change.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2008/0210_04

I've wondered this many times, as probably you have as well: Isn't STS kind of the same as STO when we view the one/infinite creation in its nature as indeed one/infinite? For when one aspect (or element) of Us helps another aspect (or element) of Us, this can be both Self-serving and Other-serving when Self and Other are one and the same? 

The difference, it seems to me, is that we are moving toward unity (realization of our One-ness) or separation (denial of our One-ness). 

IS = unity (STO until 6D)?
IS NOT = separation (STS until 6D)?

Sounds like we can maintain this illusion of separation through 4D and 5D, and during 6D, this illusion of separation (and of two distinct polarities) dissolves.  

I've always understood that STS becomes STO (as in, one-way), but after contemplating and reading more: could it be a two-way merging? Since any service - when creation is seen as one/infinite being - is both STO and STS. 

When I re-read this post, the questions seem both basic and profound, like I'm both familiar and unfamiliar with it at the same time. 

Thoughts?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-08-2021

(11-06-2021, 12:10 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: The difference, it seems to me, is that we are moving toward unity (realization of our One-ness) or separation (denial of our One-ness). 

IS = unity (STO until 6D)?
IS NOT = separation (STS until 6D)?

Sounds like we can maintain this illusion of separation through 4D and 5D, and during 6D, this illusion of separation (and of two distinct polarities) dissolves.  

I've always understood that STS becomes STO (as in, one-way), but after contemplating and reading more: could it be a two-way merging? Since any service - when creation is seen as one/infinite being - is both STO and STS. 

When I re-read this post, the questions seem both basic and profound, like I'm both familiar and unfamiliar with it at the same time. 

Thoughts?

Well the opposite of the Law of One is Law Of Many.
Law of One promote unity while Law Of Many promote separation.

And on the 6th both path will merge.

Since this merging will also involves 'entities' which based on the assumption that 'entity' here is already an SMC (Social Memory Complex) thus already a results of merging of many 'previously separated' identities thus on 6th, both group where one took the STO path and the other took the STS path will merged into one identity, one SMC.

As a result all the collected memories will be shared inside one SMC.
Thus the surviving SMC / identity in 6th density will possess both the IS NOT and the IS experience.

So yes the 'merging' is both ways or should we say 'multiple ways'.

And through this merger those who initially took the STO path, will also gained memories gained from taking the STS path, thus gained the "Wisdom" collected by those sub-group who took the STS path. (The IS NOT perspective)

This then answered my previously posted question above which was:

That's perhaps why Ra named STS path as path of wisdom.

The STO SMC doesn't need to 'take the STS path' as they will gained the memory (wisdom) from the incoming / merging STS SMC.
What they need to do is to just 'agree' or should we say 'approve' the merger, which by itself requires tremendous amount of love and compassion.
In exchange the merging STO group will take in the wisdom learned from the merging STS group.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - zedro - 11-08-2021

....and will understand just how the opposite polarity helped define their experience, as both polarities served as each other's catalyst for their own needs. Positive will understand how separation was needed, and negative will understand the mirror of that. It is truly one big paradox.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-08-2021

Yet for me there's still one question unanswered.

Given the higher self is a 6th density entity / identity / SMC..
Why the entity's higher self is reluctant to enter negative time space?

Or maybe I should 'step back' and try to understand what is a 'negative time space'?

Quote:Questioner: Why is the higher self reluctant to enter negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. The higher self is reluctant to allow its mind/body/spirit complex to enter negative time/space for the same basic reason an entity of your societal complex would be reluctant to enter a prison.
http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/our-metaphysical-existence/item/328-the-higher-self-oversoul-reluctance-entering-negative-time-space

Maybe Quo have more discernable explanation on this?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - LeiwoUnion - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 11:11 AM)jafar Wrote: Yet for me there's still one question unanswered.

Or maybe I should 'step back' and try to understand what is a 'negative time space'?

Quote:Questioner: Why is the higher self reluctant to enter negative time/space?
http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/our-metaphysical-existence/item/328-the-higher-self-oversoul-reluctance-entering-negative-time-space

My understanding regarding this query is that a true positive entity or M/B/S complex does not align with the vibrations of the negative time/space. This means that the entity does not in its 'natural state' resonate with the surroundings while the surroundings also do not resonate with the entity. The result is complete darkness from the point of view of the entity and a 'beacon of light' from the point of view of the surroundings. This state offers virtually no possibilities for efficient service on the side of positive polarity while offering plenty opportunities to lower one's vibrations. If vibrations are lowered enough the entity might begin to resonate with the surroundings and 'become trapped' within the illusions of negative time/space as the communications of the higher vibrational nature cannot reach the entity no longer. Confused entities ending their incarnations here on Earth commonly end up in these Earth bound negative time/space realms, sometimes called lower astral zones or hell realms, and become trapped there until they themselves are able to dispel some of their distortions and raise their vibrations enough to receive aid, or just from that location enter another incarnation in their continued confusion pattern without healing nor previous life review. It is understandable that the higher self would 'pull the plug' on an incarnation of a truly positive entity rather than let the previously mentioned scenario follow through.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-09-2021

(11-08-2021, 04:47 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:11 AM)jafar Wrote: Yet for me there's still one question unanswered.

My understanding regarding this query is that a true positive entity or M/B/S complex does not align with the vibrations of the negative time/space. This means that the entity does not in its 'natural state' resonate with the surroundings while the surroundings also do not resonate with the entity. The result is complete darkness from the point of view of the entity and a 'beacon of light' from the point of view of the surroundings. This state offers virtually no possibilities for efficient service on the side of positive polarity while offering plenty opportunities to lower one's vibrations. If vibrations are lowered enough the entity might begin to resonate with the surroundings and 'become trapped' within the illusions of negative time/space as the communications of the higher vibrational nature cannot reach the entity no longer. Confused entities ending their incarnations here on Earth commonly end up in these Earth bound negative time/space realms, sometimes called lower astral zones or hell realms, and become trapped there until they themselves are able to dispel some of their distortions and raise their vibrations enough to receive aid, or just from that location enter another incarnation in their continued confusion pattern without healing nor previous life review. It is understandable that the higher self would 'pull the plug' on an incarnation of a truly positive entity rather than let the previously mentioned scenario follow through.

Thanks LeiwoUnion

But isn't the higher self is a 6th density entity itself?
As such it's beyond the positive and negative polarities or should we say the merging of both STS and STO polarities?

Since you've mapped negative time/space realms as 'lower astral realm'.
I've personal experience of 'interacting' with entities in the 'lower astral realm'.
Some of them are just confused or cannot really 'let go' of their incarnation experience.
The term "being attached" fits very well to the case.
I usually responded with comforting message, telling them that there are better realms for them and they can escape this realm by changing their emotional state, or in short just 'let it go' and 'what you worried about doesn't really matter'.

Although there are some instances where I encounter not so nice entities who are looking for a fight.

But I always wondered why not the higher self came into this 'negative time space' / 'lower astral realm' and provide comfort and/or rescue their own entity member? Should not those 'entity member' are part of the 'higher self'?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - LeiwoUnion - 11-09-2021

(11-09-2021, 12:46 PM)jafar Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 04:47 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:

Thanks LeiwoUnion

But isn't the higher self is a 6th density entity itself?
As such it's beyond the positive and negative polarities or should we say the merging of both STS and STO polarities?

But I always wondered why not the higher self came into this 'negative time space' / 'lower astral realm' and provide comfort and/or rescue their own entity member? Should not those 'entity member' are part of the 'higher self'?

But you see, the higher self especially is 'touched' by the vibrational mismatch of negative time/space and themselves. For them it might as well not exist in their natural form. Ever wonder why 'higher beings' bother lowering their frequency to experience lower space/time and time/space realms and inherently 'forgetting' parts of themselves as they descend? It is literally the only way to 'see them as they are'. One needs to become part of the illusion to see it, to experience it; otherwise one automatically sees through it. Haha, oh Jafar.. Can't you see that YOU are literally the answer to your own question? Smile This is my understanding.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-09-2021

Thanks LeiwoUnion

Quote:But you see, the higher self especially is 'touched' by the vibrational mismatch of negative time/space and themselves. For them it might as well not exist in their natural form.

I don't understand this part, maybe you can elaborate?
Or perhaps using a form of metaphor so it can be easily understood?

Quote:Ever wonder why 'higher beings' bother lowering their frequency to experience lower space/time and time/space realms and inherently 'forgetting' parts of themselves as they descend? It is literally the only way to 'see them as they are'. One needs to become part of the illusion to see it, to experience it; otherwise one automatically sees through it.

Yes I can relate to this description.
It's like logging in into a game, one need to logged in into the game to experience it.

My "Logging In" to those "lower frequency" game happened unintentionally, at least from my side, it usually happened when I'm either tired or stressed out.
I eventually learned how to "log out", it's through calming my emotion where I start to feel compassion about what's happening and everyone in that game.

That's how I found out that there's relation to one vibrational frequency (which relate to emotion) and the realm of the game.
Based on such experience I can then start to give advice to other players who felt that they're trapped in that game / realm.
"Your sadness/worries/anger doesn't matter, you can move / logged out / experience better realm if you resolve your sadness/worries/anger"
Few took the advice and managed to 'logged out' while majority doesn't, it seems they just need 'more time' to resolve that out?

Initially I thought that it was only my own hallucination or fantasy until I stumble upon others who experienced just exactly the same thing.

Jurgen Ziewe: Multidimensional Realities
https://youtu.be/brVgbWJix6Y

See how he 'helped' an entity to logged out from 'lower astral realm' at minute 15:20, that's very similar to my experience.

I wondered why the entity's higher self doesn't do what I or Jurgen Ziewe's did?
There's a part of you getting trapped, go there and lift it out!
I seem to be that I'm missing something here thus I can't really understand it.

Quote:Haha, oh Jafar.. Can't you see that YOU are literally the answer to your own question? Smile This is my understanding.
Yes sometimes the answers is already there and we just need to find the correct 'lenses' to understand all of this.

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - LeiwoUnion - 11-10-2021

(11-09-2021, 10:31 PM)jafar Wrote: Thanks LeiwoUnion

Quote:But you see, the higher self especially is 'touched' by the vibrational mismatch of negative time/space and themselves. For them it might as well not exist in their natural form.

I don't understand this part, maybe you can elaborate?
Or perhaps using a form of metaphor so it can be easily understood?

I wondered why the entity's higher self doesn't do what I or Jurgen Ziewe's did?
There's a part of you getting trapped, go there and lift it out!
I seem to be that I'm missing something here thus I can't really understand it.

First point: I'll attempt to clarify. Imagine yourself sailing on a boat in the sea, searching for the droplet of blood you lost. You have a sense or a device that points the exact location for the missing droplet but even, if you jump into the water, it is impossible to see or catch the droplet. Now imagine you could go down in size to the size of the droplet while having the ability to locate it and perceive time and space as the droplet does. Now it is easy to locate the droplet but at the same time you lost perception of the boat and the sea as a whole. I hope this helps in understanding what I meant. This is a crude attempt but I tried to simplify my idea to the best of my ability.

Second point: What makes you so sure that the entity's higher self wasn't involved?

RE: STS viable path toward Unity? - jafar - 11-10-2021

(11-10-2021, 04:00 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: First point: I'll attempt to clarify. Imagine yourself sailing on a boat in the sea, searching for the droplet of blood you lost. You have a sense or a device that points the exact location for the missing droplet but even, if you jump into the water, it is impossible to see or catch the droplet. Now imagine you could go down in size to the size of the droplet while having the ability to locate it and perceive time and space as the droplet does. Now it is easy to locate the droplet but at the same time you lost perception of the boat and the sea as a whole. I hope this helps in understanding what I meant. This is a crude attempt but I tried to simplify my idea to the best of my ability.

Second point: What makes you so sure that the entity's higher self wasn't involved?

Thanks LeiwoUnion

I somehow sense that your Second and First point is related.

Especially on the second point, are you saying that the entity's higher self is using other entity or should I say another member of it's SMC to 'help' it's member of SMC being trapped in the lower astral / negative time / space?
Because somehow I do got a 'sense' that it is.