Bring4th
How I found the Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How I found the Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=19545)

How I found the Law of One - ringle - 10-25-2021

Hello everyone! 

It's really great to have found this site! I came across the Law of One around 18 months ago and thought I would share my story of how I 'discovered' it with you all...  

My experience with the Law of One:

About 10 years ago I was working at a music festival (Camp Bestival), putting up tents. It was a few days before the festival had opened to the public, so the site was empty apart from a few people I was staying with (in a tent in a field!). 

One day after we finished work I collapsed/passed out. As soon as it started happening I noticed a strange vibrating feeling that was getting faster and more intense. These vibrations then got faster and faster until the vibrating was so intense that it became a ‘flat line’ (like if you're listening to a sound getting more and more high pitched).  

I was then yanked backwards out of my body at extreme speed.

I then watched as my perspective zoomed out of/away from my body laying on the floor. Then away from the field I was in. Then out the town, county, country, continent and then planet.

This continued at pace... Out of the solar system, out of our galaxy (coming out the galaxy I remember thinking it was curious that it appeared flat and almost disc shaped). This carried on through endless space and time, with lights passing me by on all sides, getting faster and faster, and further away from my original point on earth until… nothing. All the lights of the distant solar systems and galaxies had gone out. Complete blackness. Darkness as far as you could see in every direction. Up, down, left, right, backwards and forwards. Northing. I was suspended in blackness. I tried moving around but when everything is black it’s like not moving at all, it's like you don't exist. There was nothing. 

Then, out of the darkness a MASSIVE eruption/explosion/expulsion of light and matter, with a force that words can’t describe… bigger than a galaxy and it made a roaring sound like a thousand hurricanes. Almost like a continual Big Bang you could say…

For a moment I watched this outpouring of light, energy and matter. And then after a short time it became aware of me watching it and then placed it’s attention on me.

The second it perceived me I was hit with what I can only describe as the most intense feeling of love I have EVER experienced. If I’d had a body, every fibre of it would been bursting with an uncontainable amount of love. Not with 1000 ecstasy pills could you achieve this feeling. There was no sadness, no pain, no misery. It wasn’t possible to comprehend any amount of negativity. It’s hard to describe in words how it felt.   

After a little while in its presence I felt as though an invisible fishing line, which was attached to me, started gently pulling me away from the source and back through space and time. The journey then reversed itself. This happened at a far slower pace than the outward journey. I was able to look round and ‘think’.

This occurred for some time. I floated through space and time, through light, matter and the universe, with lights of distant galaxies and beautiful clouds of space dust passing me by.

During this part of the journey I was overcome with a feeling of complete connectedness and that ‘all is one’ and that everything in the universe was deeply connected and that I was a part of it. It was more than a thought, it was something I could feel. I could literally feel the connection to every single thing in the universe. Living beings, creatures, plants, planets, matter, light, empty space. Every atom. All of it connected.   

After feeling this, still floating/being gently pulled through space, I came to what I would describe as a giant wall of translucent images, layered on top of each other, as far as the eye could see in every direction. These images were the lives of all things to have ever existed being played out simultaneously in front of me. Unfortunately I didn’t have time to study it in depth because shortly after seeing it, a connected string of images came into focus and was lit up amongst all the other images - I now believe that these images were my stream of past lives. All connected.

Then, as quickly as it had all started, I found the image of my life as it is today. I was then sucked back into my physical body at the speed of light. As this happened, my entire life played out every moment in chronological order from birth right up until that moment where I had passed out. The words ‘All is One’, ‘All is One’, ‘All is One’ were going over and over in my mind.. then I woke up.

Needless to say, I was lost for words! 

I didn't say anything to anyone and didn't know what had just happened, but knew I had experienced a deeply profound event. In the following 10 years, every single day without fail I thought about it; ''I wonder what that was'' or ''what exactly was that thing that happened to me?'' 

Anyway, last year I was reading and somehow stumbled across the Law of One, I wasn't quite sure what it was but at the end of the first statement of Ra's that I read were the words ''All is One''. It literally blew my mind and I've been having an amazing spiritual journey ever since! I should probably add I was an atheist before all of this! 

And now I'm here!  Cheese CrackingUp

RE: How I found the Law of One - Infinite - 10-25-2021

Amazing experience of intelligent infinity. Thanks for sharing!

RE: How I found the Law of One - hounsic - 10-25-2021

Thanks for sharing what a wonderful experience!
and welcome.

RE: How I found the Law of One - pat19989 - 10-25-2021

Wow! Sounds like an incredible experience, well articulated too. Thank you for that, always nice to live vicariously through other people's bliss. Super interesting to me how almost everyone has experienced some sort of bliss that led them to an 'All is One'-like revelation, but hardly anyone's I hear are very similar! Guess that's why they call it infinity huh. Either way, the experience you're describing sounds like a very concentrated dose of the creator.
May I ask if you were using any mind-altering substance?
Welcome here!

RE: How I found the Law of One - Diana - 10-26-2021

Welcome. Really powerful experience you had. In particular I find the layered images interesting.

I look forward to hearing more from you on the forums. Smile

RE: How I found the Law of One - flofrog - 11-16-2021

Welcome here ringle, amazing, thank you for telling us.

You reminded me a bit of 2001 Space Odyssey, at the end, and where many think it's close to the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

Safe journey  Heart

RE: How I found the Law of One - Smocur - 11-17-2021

Wow, that's beautiful!

RE: How I found the Law of One - Steppingfeet - 11-29-2021

Hi Ringle,

Welcome to the forums! Though given your experience ten years ago, I don't know if I should be saying "welcome back to planet earth!" Wow. That experience, and your ability to put it into words, is awe-inspiring. It reminded me of the sequence in 2001: A Space Odyssey. Though I imagine your face was a little less screwed up than the spaceship-traveling protagonist's. Smile (If you've never seen it, it takes place near the end of the movie.)

Do you know how long you were "gone" in clock time? Did anyone else observe you passing out? I wonder how you appeared externally, if you looked like you were sleeping or comatose.

Many are the ways that people uniquely awaken to greater reality. For some it could be a book, a drug experience, a trauma, a dream, or even witness to the seeming birth of the universe, that launches the more conscious portion of the journey. How extraordinary. And without seeming prompt or identifiable trigger in your case as well, unless there is something magical about Camp Bestival. If my conscious self could have chosen how to awaken, hands down I'd choose your experience, but each such gift is catered to the unique needs of the unique person.

I got a chuckle out of "Not with 1000 ecstasy pills could you achieve this feeling." That puts it into perspective... though I wonder what 5,000 would do... Confused 

Discovery of the Law of One blew my mind as well (and almost 22 years later, continues to blow my mind). But for me it was a philosophical-spiritual revelation, an introduction to something completely "new" from the standpoint of my incarnational perspective, but ancient or timeless, of course, an awakening of that which was already known in the depths, unknown to the conscious mind. For you, the discovery of the Law of One was a validation. Same with being a wanderer. Some people know prior to the LOO and find the validation they had always sought or sensed, whereas others only become aware once reading this elegant postcard from home.

I can imagine the desire to know what happened and why. In my experience working with seekers and wanderers, these things remain generally a mystery, or at least elusive to pinpoint comprehension. I think it safe to say that your indigo ray (the third eye in various traditions) opened, allowing you to tap intelligent infinity on some level. I am sure it has opened many interior doors for you, and given you an anchor or baseline to guide your journey. Thanks for sharing it with us, Ringle, and once again, welcome!