Bring4th
Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet (/showthread.php?tid=19533)

Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Smocur - 10-21-2021

Tried to share this somewhere else and got crucified for it. I understand why some people might think he is talking nonsense, as a very open minded even I thought some of his claims were a bit sketchy and being that I don't have the credentials yet to prove or disprove what he is saying I'm left with nothing but my intuition. 

The most intriguing part to me was about halfway through when he decided to use 12 magnets, as it corresponds with something else I had read regarding Base 12

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Smocur - 10-21-2021

He's also a little bit cheeky and makes some simple verbal errors

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Smocur - 01-17-2022

I was watching a few of this guys videos on magnetism and got a little suprised when he drew the same shape at 2.30 mark

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Quincunx - 01-17-2022

-------

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Brandon Gwinn - 01-17-2022

Love these videos. Thank you. I would also recommend watching "Water The Great Mystery eng" by Karol Bjoy.

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - IndigoSalvia - 01-17-2022

I wish I could understand this video, but it went way over my head.  Confused

If anyone wants to "dumb" it down for me, that'd be cool.  Blush

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - Smocur - 01-18-2022

(01-17-2022, 06:55 PM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: Love these videos. Thank you. I would also recommend watching "Water The Great Mystery eng" by Karol Bjoy.

I'll suss it out, pretty fascinating how patterns are made in water when using certain sound frequencies.

(01-17-2022, 07:26 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: I wish I could understand this video, but it went way over my head.  Confused

If anyone wants to "dumb" it down for me, that'd be cool.  Blush

Seems like he uses a few word salads here and there but I don't understand that much either, it's more of a "yeah this feels about right". Probably gonna take me a lifetime of researching before I can competently speak on stuff like this.

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - tadeus - 01-18-2022

When you want to get an idea how something like 'free energy' and UFO rechnology works, there is an interesting (german) book:

The knowledge of true physics: suppressed until today

Quote:This is not a history book. It is a book for physicists, engineers and technicians, but also for all other people with the justified concern to finally learn the truth about concealed technical/physical, as well as historical connections. The time has come, since mankind must know about it, what a few - from low motives - conceal since very long time. The physical knowledge written down here you will not find in any "official" physics book. However, there are not put baseless assertions into the world. The special feature of this work is that everybody can check the validity of the statements made here by himself. Experimental setups are described in detail and are provided with technical drawings and sketches, enabling designers and model builders to make replicas. Here it is explained comprehensibly and shown graphically what gravity, electricity, magnetism, time and other things really are. Already while reading one recognizes that here for the first time the true cosmic processes are revealed. Everything is logical and easy to understand, because the real knowledge is simple and rather uncomplicated. The word "cosmos" means in the end nothing else than: Order. Finally, the legendary flying disc technology is explained here exactly, thus the functional principle of the so-called "UFOs", gravity shielding, new drives and ways for the energy production, even possibilities for the execution of time travel are explained. Until today officially not understood or explainable Tesla and Schauberger technologies and the plants and devices connected with it, like e.g. the Influenz machine, the Tesla turbine, the Klimator, the Repulsine etc. are introduced and - for the first time accurately - up to the atomic and molecular processes, exactly described.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - flofrog - 01-19-2022

Tadeus this is a very tempting book...

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - tadeus - 01-19-2022

(01-19-2022, 02:48 AM)flofrog Wrote: Tadeus this is a very tempting book...

It's a little bit insane too, but there are also examples of machines that have really been built.
The book describes a complete different thinking about space, ether and movement in it.

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - LeiwoUnion - 01-20-2022

It is my duty as a former employed scientist to check it out.

RE: Royal Navy Officer trashes Physics with a Magnet - tadeus - 01-21-2022

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/scientist

an expert who studies or works in one of the sciences

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/science

(knowledge from) the careful study of the structure and behaviour of the physical world, especially by watching, measuring, and doing experiments, and the development of theories to describe the results of these activities

In german the word is "Wissen-schaft".
With "Wissen" = knowledge and "schaffen" = create.

This for the explanatory word origin without wanting to discredit a scientist. Cool