Bring4th
LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony (/showthread.php?tid=19525)

LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - andrii - 10-13-2021

Hi All,
I'm a big LLResearch fan, read most of the archives.
Anyways my common law spouse of 12 years recently became a Christian and decided we should get married.
So I drafted a wedding ceremony that is a hybrid of LLResearch and some Christian stuff from DIY Wedding Ceremony by Dayna Reid.
Currently plan is to have a civil wedding, with the clerk just reading the "power invested in me by the Marriage Act", with a friend reading the rest,
other than the vows which we read ourselves. Will post updates, we are schedueld for Nov 6th.

In case anyone may find it useful here is first draft, has quotes from Ra, Laitos, Q'uo and some others:

Greetings in the Love and in the Light of the One Infinite Creator. We are meeting here today to create a covenant of marriage between ___ and ___.

Invocation

We call upon the stars and the sky people of the Confederation of Planets. We call upon the Earth, its healing powers and the inner plane guides. We call upon the North and the winds that breathe life. We call upon the East and the light of knowledge. We call upon the South and the soils of sustenance. We call upon the West and the water that mixes it all together. We call upon Jesus the Christ. We call upon the One Infinite Creator that encompasses all and pervades all. May all come together helping we with you, and our thoughts, feelings, words and actions be the best for all creation. May they preside over this ceremony and the covenant that is made.

Introduction

The harvest from the previous creation was that which included the male and female mind/body/spirit. It was the intention of the original Logoi that entities mate with one another in any fashion which caused a greater polarization. It was determined, after observation of the process of many Logoi, that polarization increased many fold if the mating were not indiscriminate. Consequent Logoi thusly preserved a bias towards the mated relationship which is more characteristic of more disciplined personalities and of what you may call higher densities.

To become mated is to become one—one flesh, one line, and one spirit. Where one is able to commit one’s respect and admiration, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The true nature of the mated relationship is that each may help the other upon the spiritual path that they are making through the time span of their lives. That is what each of you does. You walk one step at a time down a road whose end you can not and will not ever see. And to have a comrade at your side to share the dust of the road with, to share the enjoyment of nourishment and water when the oasis is found, simply to go through the same experiences and catalysts together, is a very, very great service from each to each, for each has much to teach and much to learn.

The first thing that will aid the mated relationship is the constant respect of the free will of the other self. That other self may do things which are not understandable to the self. It is not necessary that each understand the other. For yours are not the lessons of reason, yours are the lessons of love. Encourage that self to be that self, to nourish and enrich that self, knowing that the self is accepted unconditionally as it is, with no desire for any change or variation. In this way, the mirror one holds up to the other becomes clear and still and accurate.

Experience the joy in a mated relationship of knowing that the entity which is your mate will mirror to you those very things about the self that are out of balance so that the self may work upon them. There is a harmony within the universe which is absolute. All that you experience and all that you see and all that of what you hear is a portion of a harmonious development of creation which in every fiber praises, expresses and manifests that great Original Thought of Love.

You may now say your vows.

Vows

___ Vows:
I do solemnly declare that I do not know of any lawful impediment why I, __ may not be joined in matrimony to ___.

I vow to encourage and uplift you. I vow that we who were two cleave together as one flesh. And I vow to keep us whole, even amongst trials and tribulations. I vow to respect your free will and love you unconditionally.

I call upon these persons here present to witness that I __, do take you, __, to be my lawful wedded wife.

__ Vows:
I do solemnly declare that I do not know of any lawful impediment why I, ___ may not be joined in matrimony to ___.

I vow to encourage and uplift you. I vow that we who were two cleave together as one flesh. And I vow to keep us whole, even amongst trials and tribulations. I vow to respect your free will and love you unconditionally.

I call upon these persons here present to witness that I _, do take you, __, to be my lawful wedded husband.

Ring Ceremony

The wedding ring is a symbol of unbroken unity. It portrays completeness and eternity. May the imperishable substance of these rings reflect a love shining with increasing radiance throughout your years together. May God bless these rings, which you give to each other as the sign of your love, trust, and devotion.

Ring vows:
___, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my eternal love. Whenever you look at it, may it remind you of the vows we make today.

___, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my eternal love. Whenever you look at it, may it remind you of the vows we make today.

Kiss

__ and __, you may seal your promises with a kiss.

Blessing

God, we ask that You please make __and __’s relationship a great and sacred adventure. May their joining be a sacred space. May the two of them find rest here, a haven for their souls. Remove from them any temptation to judge one another or to direct one another. They surrender to you their conflicts and their burdens. They know you are their answer and their rock. Help them to not forget. Bring them together in heart and mind as well as body. Remove from them the temptation to criticize or be cruel. May they not be tempted by fantasies and projections. But guide them in the ways of holiness.

May this relationship be a burst of light. May it be a fount of love and wisdom for them, for their family, for their community, for the world. May this bond be a channel for your love and healing, a vehicle of Your grace and power. As lessons come and challenges grow, let them not be tempted to forsake each other. Let them always remember that in each other they have the most beautiful woman, the most beautiful man, The strongest one, The sacred one in whose arms they are repaired.

In a mated relationship two entities agree before the infinite Creator and in its presence to live as one entity serving the infinite Creator. This is a magical and profound promise, a covenant. Each of the mates has expressed its co-Creatorship, and a new entity for use within our illusion has been born. It is difficult to remember that there are not two, but either one or three entities in that cocoon. There are those who would express oneness by saying that as each portion of the creation is the Creator, there is only one entity in this womb that produces so much beauty. Just as legitimate is the opinion that there are three, the self, the mate and love itself, the one infinite Creator, Who has become the bridge between the self and the mate, enabling two singular entities to harmonize, strengthen the strong points, release the weaker points in terms of harmony, and create an entity, that together with a full heart and merry laughter, may continue long and without the burnout of being solitary which afflicts many of our peoples, in polarization of the service-to-others aspect which is so very profoundly the great mover and shaker spiritually for one who seeks the acceleration of the pace of spiritual evolution.

The most precious thing they possess is invisible and is an entity that is created by both selves, working together in service to the one Creator.

God, May this relationship remain whole. Bring them what You desire for them, and show them how You would have them be. Thank You, dear God, you who are the cement between them.

Amen.

Signing of paperwork

The covenant of marriage has now been signed and sealed.

Presentation

__ and __ you have exchanged vows, promises and rings linking your destinies before God, family and friends.
I, _ by the virtue of the powers vested in me by the Marriage Act, do hereby pronounce you, _ and _ to be Married.

We close this meeting in the Love and in the Light of the One Infinite Creator.
Go forth therefore rejoicing in the Power and in the Peace of the One Infinite Creator.

RE: LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - andrii - 10-13-2021

So I had my spouse look over the draft, and she was uncomfortable with a bunch of it, but did manage to at least keep an invocation to the Confederation of Planets, a quote from Laitos and a quote for Q'uo. I guess that's the nature of compromise, at the very least, she did read the other text, so that's something. Anyways, this is our current working copy:

Greetings in the Love and in the Light of the One Infinite Creator. We are meeting here today to create a covenant of marriage between ______________ ______________ ______________ and ______________ ______________ ______________.

Invocation

We call upon the stars and the Confederation of Planets. We call upon Jesus the Christ. We call upon the One Infinite Creator that encompasses all and pervades all. May they preside over this ceremony and the covenant that is made.

Introduction

To become mated is to become one—one flesh, one line, and one spirit. Where one is able to commit one’s respect and admiration, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The true nature of the mated relationship is that each may help the other upon the spiritual path that they are making through the time span of their lives. That is what each of you does. You walk one step at a time down a road whose end you can not and will not ever see. And to have a comrade at your side to share the dust of the road with, to share the enjoyment of nourishment and water when the oasis is found, simply to go through the same experiences and catalysts together, is a very, very great service from each to each, for each has much to teach and much to learn.

For yours are not the lessons of reason, yours are the lessons of love. Encourage that self to be that self, to nourish and enrich that self, knowing that the self is accepted unconditionally as it is, with no desire for any change or variation. In this way, the mirror one holds up to the other becomes clear and still and accurate.

You may now say your vows.

Vows

______________ Vows:
I do solemnly declare that I do not know of any lawful impediment why I, ______________ may not be joined in matrimony to ______________.

I call upon these persons here present to witness that I ______________, do take you, ______________, to be my lawful wedded wife.

______________ Vows:
I do solemnly declare that I do not know of any lawful impediment why I, ______________ may not be joined in matrimony to ______________.

I call upon these persons here present to witness that I ______________, do take you, ______________, to be my lawful wedded husband.

Ring Ceremony

The wedding ring is a symbol of unbroken unity. It portrays completeness and eternity. May the imperishable substance of these rings reflect a love shining with increasing radiance throughout your years together. May God bless these rings, which you give to each other as the sign of your love, trust, and devotion.

Ring vows:
______________, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my eternal love. Whenever you look at it, may it remind you of the vows we make today.

______________, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my eternal love. Whenever you look at it, may it remind you of the vows we make today.

Kiss

______________ and ______________, you may seal your promises with a kiss.

Blessing

God, we ask that You please make ______________ and ______________’s relationship a great and sacred adventure. May their joining be a sacred space. May the two of them find rest here, a haven for their souls. Remove from them any temptation to judge one another or to direct one another. They surrender to you their conflicts and their burdens. They know you are their answer and their rock. Help them to not forget. Bring them together in heart and mind as well as body. Remove from them the temptation to criticize or be cruel. May they not be tempted by fantasies and projections. But guide them in the ways of holiness.

May this relationship be a burst of light. May it be a fount of love and wisdom for them, for their family, for their community, for the world. May this bond be a channel for your love and healing, a vehicle of Your grace and power. As lessons come and challenges grow, let them not be tempted to forsake each other. Let them always remember that in each other they have the most beautiful woman, the most beautiful man, The strongest one, The sacred one in whose arms they are repaired.

Now as one flesh, they work together in service to God.

God, May this relationship remain whole. Bring them what You desire for them, and show them how You would have them be. Thank You, dear God, you who are the cement between them.

Amen.

Signing of paperwork

The covenant of marriage has now been signed and sealed.

Presentation

______________ and ______________ you have exchanged vows, promises and rings linking your destinies before God, family and friends.
I, _______ by the virtue of the powers vested in me by the Marriage Act, do hereby pronounce you, ______________ and ______________ ______________ to be Married.

We close this meeting in the Love and in the Light of the One Infinite Creator.
Go forth therefore rejoicing in the Power and in the Peace of the One Infinite Creator.

RE: LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - Nikki - 10-15-2021

Hi andrii, Would like to ask your intentions in posting this on the Forum. Are you looking for input or just wanting to share your joy? I also have a question, not sure what this means "Now as one flesh, they work together in service to God." May you both grow in the love and light of the Creator.

RE: LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - IndigoSalvia - 10-15-2021

I was just reading less 84.20 and it reminds me of your post. Blessings to you and your life partner.

Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement.

We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

RE: LLResearch inspired Wedding Ceremony - andrii - 10-21-2021

(10-15-2021, 07:03 AM)Nikki Wrote: Hi andrii, Would like to ask your intentions in posting this on the Forum.  Are you looking for input or just wanting to share your joy?  I also have a question, not sure what this means "Now as one flesh, they work together in service to God."  May you both grow in the love and light of the Creator.

So that statement "Now as one flesh, they work together in service to God." is a summary of this statement from Q'uo:

"In a mated relationship two entities agree before the infinite Creator and in its presence to live as one entity serving the infinite Creator."

My partner didn't want to include the original paragraph, and the compromise was narrowing it down to that sentence.