Bring4th
I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack (/showthread.php?tid=19524)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-20-2021

Thank you dreamoftheiris. I'm watching the youtube video now.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - dreamoftheiris - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 07:33 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote:
Quote:Hi dreamoftheiris,

Not to derail cannon's post but while we are on the subject. Can I ask if you find the ritual of the lesser pentagram to be helpful in just cleansing a certain space, for instance a room etc or do you find it also useful for cleansing the aura + energetic field?

Both.  It's useful to "banish" unwanted energies both from physical spaces and also from ones etheric field.  It's interesting because some people report that their lives begin to unravel shortly after starting the banishing ritual.  Things like losing jobs, friends, spouses, etc.  All things that were not good for the individual in the first place.  

This is why it's also reccomended to invoke as well.  Banish the negative.  Invoke the positive.

Quote:And dreamoftheiris, forgive me for going against you on this part lol but I really recommend you don't practice the invoking ritual until you have become comfortable with the banishing ritual cannon. When practicing white magic and the rituals mentioned above, your aura will light up on the astral planes and without the ability of pyschic defense which I assume you don't have right now, you could open yourself to unimaginable havoc.

But the suggestion to practice the banishing ritual is a great one (if you feel balanced enough)Smile

This is true - I think the reccomendation generally is to start with the banishing ritual for a bit then transition to invoking and banishing.  

I forgot one more ritual which is very effective in protecting a space - the Ritual of the Rose Cross.  

Very simple ritual which essentially "hides" and "locks" your space, energetically speaking.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-31-2021

I have regularly been experiencing hallucinations and hearing voices in my head due to this whole thing before, but things have gotten much worse. The entity has at times controlled parts of my body, forced moving my arms, and forced me to go for walks. It says he's going to castrate me. I have no idea what to do at this point save a legitimate exorcism. If anyone has any advice, any at all, I would love to hear it.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - aWanderer91 - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 06:16 AM)Cannon Wrote: I have regularly been experiencing hallucinations and hearing voices in my head due to this whole thing before, but things have gotten much worse. The entity has at times controlled parts of my body, forced moving my arms, and forced me to go for walks. It says he's going to castrate me. I have no idea what to do at this point save a legitimate exorcism. If anyone has any advice, any at all, I would love to hear it.

Hi again Cannon,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having a hard time with this. I mean this in a sincere way and hope not to offend you buddy, are you 100% sure you're not going through a profound period of psychosis?

I can really relate to many of your points, I experienced everything you mentioned above and felt I was being forced on walks all day long, having my body parts jolted, experiencing hallucinations and voices etc. Only for a female spirit guide of mine to whisper one day to me "this is psychosis". I stopped, taking a good look around at my aura and the energetic field around me (which was a mess) and she said it again "this is psychosis". I let go into the voice attacks, allowing them to go full steam and I allowed myself to go on these walks willingly, after each voice attack which could last up to 5 minutes she whispered again "this is psychosis".

It was like waking up. I eventually was sitting in bed when once more, after what I would describe as experiencing more hallucinations and hearing more voices of negative entity's, things calmed down and she used this opportunity to say again "this is psychosis".

After the last time of hearing this, it all just disappeared. I gave it all a good look (the hallucinations and stuff around me etc) and thought "it is psychosis and I'm buying into it". After this I felt detached from it all and I went to sleep, I woke up the next day feeling fairly normal and never experienced any of these issues again.

Now I was genuinely attacked (but if you can pal, try not to see this as an attack and go for the word "greeting") by practicing service-to-self beings. I lived with them, they were in physical 3rd density vehicles and I regarded one of them as a friend. They performed black magic on myself and it wasn't until I had an epiphany one day that I suddenly realised they had been performing black magic on me and that they had really gone to town on my mind/body/spirit complex. Black magic when used correctly quite often leaves the victim unable to remember what was done or there is a painful repercussion for breaking out of one of their hexes or rituals. So I know for sure it happened as it was done live in front of me and I could recall it in detail. But this brings me to my next point...

Yes I was attacked and experienced the brunt end of a service-to-self oriented greeting, but as for the psychosis that followed I'm not sure it was all them. They had piled their own thoughts, feelings etc onto me which I think added to this period of psychosis but ultimately I had to claim it as my own while also remaining detached from it to see that actually this was psychosis and I wasn't being attacked anymore.

Ultimately, just know that you're not alone and I am in no way claiming that this isn't a service-to-self negative greeting you are going through, but I can see we have had such parallel experiences from what you describe and was wondering if I could help you look at it another way Smile

It's worth questioning after all I think!

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-31-2021

Thanks for the reply aWanderer91. The entity had temporarily taken control of parts of my body at times, and people near me have experienced symptoms of getting attacked by him, too. My major concern is the threat of injury caused by the entity's manipulation. One potential tragedy would be for him to cause me to bow my head into an oncoming train in the subway. Another thing that you should know is that me and this entity are in fact talking to each other in my mind all the time. The entity itself is trying to get me to type out a message for you people here, but I won't bother doing such a thing. I don't believe this is to be psychosis but believe me I'm aware of what it sounds like. If things continue to get worse I actually would go to a psych ward if only because you can't commit suicide there.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - aWanderer91 - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 07:38 AM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks for the reply aWanderer91. The entity had temporarily taken control of parts of my body at times, and people near me have experienced symptoms of getting attacked by him, too. My major concern is the threat of injury caused by the entity's manipulation. One potential tragedy would be for him to cause me to bow my head into an oncoming train in the subway. Another thing that you should know is that me and this entity are in fact talking to each other in my mind all the time. The entity itself is trying to get me to type out a message for you people here, but I won't bother doing such a thing. I don't believe this is to be psychosis but believe me I'm aware of what it sounds like. If things continue to get worse I actually would go to a psych ward if only because you can't commit suicide there.

Ok Cannon, I understand Smile and please don't think because of what you are saying I believed it to be psychosis, I just wanted to make sure you had ruled that much out. What you're experiencing can be very real and it's hard to know where to turn to, it's great that we have this place.

Have you tried not communicating with him? (If so what happens then). Have you tried empowering yourself, focusing on raising your vibration with genuine proven tools and techniques? And most of all, have you tried surrending your issue to the creator, entering prayer and meditation and asking for sincere divine intervention and having faith that it shall be done?

I know the way I'm responding seems very elementary, but I'm just trying to get a grasp of where you're at and good on you for speaking out about this!

aWanderer91 I'm very grateful for your help. To be frank, I have very little idea to go about protecting myself / raising my vibration / surrendering to the divine. Do you have a resource that I can look through? I've started using the lesser pentagram banishment ritual with some efficacy. I used to be able to use a pendulum and other divining tools like Tarot cards but their messages were very obviously being replaced with whatever any negative entity willed. Do you have any advice concerning this?

Thank you so very much. Thank you.

(12-31-2021, 08:30 AM)Cannon Wrote: aWanderer91 I'm very grateful for your help. To be frank, I have very little idea to go about protecting myself / raising my vibration / surrendering to the divine. Do you have a resource that I can look through? I've started using the lesser pentagram banishment ritual with some efficacy. I used to be able to use a pendulum and other divining tools like Tarot cards but their messages were very obviously being replaced with whatever any negative entity willed. Do you have any advice concerning this?

Thank you so very much. Thank you.

Protection should come quite quickly with your use of the lesser pentagram banishing ritual Smile consistency is key here and that can be used up to 3/4 times a day. You should feel your power building up with time as you practice this form of white magic and to eventually be settled in love and wisdom should be your goal.

Meditation and prayer are brilliant ways to become more grounded while also raising your vibration (I'm sure you already know this) but also reading spiritual texts is a great way also, just reading the words can be such a quick and efficient way of doing this. The Tao de Ching, the power of now...these books come to mind but anything you feel drawn to is perfect providing it's material from a purified being.

Ultimately, there's no technique for genuine and natural surrender to the divine, it's more of a moment's choice than anything else. Just the simple intention that you want to let go and allow the creators love into your life should be more than enough for you to start seeing miracles take place in your life Smile

Thanks again, friend.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - flofrog - 12-31-2021

Be well Cannon. Best best wishes.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Sacred Fool - 01-01-2022

(12-31-2021, 07:38 AM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks for the reply aWanderer91. The entity had temporarily taken control of parts of my body at times, and people near me have experienced symptoms of getting attacked by him, too. My major concern is the threat of injury caused by the entity's manipulation. One potential tragedy would be for him to cause me to bow my head into an oncoming train in the subway. Another thing that you should know is that me and this entity are in fact talking to each other in my mind all the time. The entity itself is trying to get me to type out a message for you people here, but I won't bother doing such a thing. I don't believe this is to be psychosis but believe me I'm aware of what it sounds like. If things continue to get worse I actually would go to a psych ward if only because you can't commit suicide there.

This reminds me of a Ra Material passage.

Quote:67.13 Questioner: I was wondering about the magical, shall I say, principles behind the fifth-density entity giving this service and his ability to give it. Why is he able to utilize these particular physical distortions from a philosophical or magical point of view?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity is able to, shall we say, penetrate in time/space configuration the field of this particular entity. It has moved through the quarantine without any vehicle and thus has been more able to escape detection by the net of the Guardians.

This is the great virtue of the magical working whereby consciousness is sent forth essentially without vehicle as light. The light would work instantly upon an untuned individual by suggestion, that is the stepping out in front of the traffic because the suggestion is that there is no traffic. This entity, as each in this group, is enough disciplined in the ways of love and light that it is not suggestible to any great extent. However, there is a predisposition of the physical complex which this entity is making maximal use of as regards the instrument, hoping for instance, by means of increasing dizziness, to cause the instrument to fall or to indeed walk in front of your traffic because of impaired vision.

The magical principles, shall we say, may be loosely translated into your system of magic whereby symbols are used and traced and visualized in order to develop the power of the light.

The implication here would be that you are extremely suggestible because your definition, spiritually speaking, is a mite fuzzy.  Sometimes people can move beyond this by becoming far more aware of what they deeply feel and believe.  Perhaps you could begin by writing to yourself (with yourself) about what you are most deeply moved by and oriented towards?  Or something else along these lines of personal clarification might serve you well, as it might help you deepen your tuning.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Louisabell - 01-01-2022

Hi Cannon, hoping you are well. From my experience, this is what I would suggest. Even if your symptoms are completely metaphysical, mental health professionals and their establishments can provide magical relief in the way of being strong mirrors to your subconscious mind of a reality where this is not possible and you are back in control. I found that letting go and trusting in their healing capabilities was what allowed me to unravel the thinking that had lead me to my moment of crisis, when I realised I no longer had a handle on what was going on for me.

It's part of every seeker's journey to pull back and rest in the mundane every now and then. Please stay safe and get help as soon as it is needed.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Diana - 01-01-2022

In addition to the excellent responses already posted, I would do what I could in my life to optimize my health in any way I could (which would benefit you in any case as it does all of us). I don't know if this would change a lot, but it might shift focus somewhat, and might relieve some of your body's energy from dealing with unhealthy foods or habits, thereby making available energy to put toward any other imbalances.

What I mean by this is:
  • Eat really well—organic whole foods; natural supplements might help such as nootropics (to help brain chemistry and derived from mushrooms such as Lion's Mane) and St. John's Wort.
  • If you watch Youtube or Netflix or Tv watch uplifting things, not depressing or violent things (for example it helps me to watch favorite comedians when I get in a depressed state).
  • If you do go for a walk, and it's possible, walk in a natural setting such as a path through a wooded area; get some exercise that promotes circulation to process the hormones released from stress, like riding a bike or any aerobic activity.
  • Talk to people and avoid too much isolation.
All of these things may have a cumulative effect to bring you up a bit out of a slump, or to strengthen you in general.

I do think Awanderer91 had some excellent suggestions, and I agree with Louisabell that sometimes bouncing your situation off a professional can really help.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - zedro - 01-01-2022

To add: if you are taking any plant medicines (like weed or stimulants), stop immediately. Some substances will open your energy systems too much, signaling a free for all buffet to feed from the lower energy center distortions. Having those lower distortions with a wide open 3rd eye Chakra is an invitation for abuse. If an energy healer can close it and help ground your lower Chakras it may quiet things down enough to start working on it. Because ultimately healers can only enable you to heal yourself, which is why some external healing can be only temporary.

As soon as you feel an influence, stop, and call upon your chosen Angels or helpers, like the 4 arch angels from the Lesser Pentagram (Micheal, Raphael, Uriel and Gabriel). I can't promise it'll stop anything dead in its tracks, but should at least offer some breathing room. Observe what the triggers may be to maybe adjust your routines (mental, emotional or physical). If an influence is getting intense, reinforce to yourself who you really are and profess your love to yourself, that you will not allow the victimization of self.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 01-01-2022

Thanks to all of you. I'll be taking each of your advice into account as I plan my way forward in this issue. I have begun to use the lesser pentagram banishment ritual and have noticed it having an effect. I know that it will only become stronger. Zedro, I don't do drugs or smoke cigarettes, but I do drink a lot of coffee. Would you recommend that I stop this?

Really, thanks you guys.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - zedro - 01-01-2022

(01-01-2022, 12:23 PM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks to all of you. I'll be taking each of your advice into account as I plan my way forward in this issue. I have begun to use the lesser pentagram banishment ritual and have noticed it having an effect. I know that it will only become stronger. Zedro, I don't do drugs or smoke cigarettes, but I do drink a lot of coffee. Would you recommend that I stop this?

Really, thanks you guys.

Yes I would eliminate caffeine and follow Diana's advice for eating, in fact simpler the meals the better, no processed foods! Basic fruits and vegetables, whole grains and unmodified flours, no condensed sugar drinks (includes most commercial fruit drinks)...food that is the least distorted from the light that grew it.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 01-01-2022

Thanks for the reply, zedro. I've got a soft drink with me right now that I brought to the computer and I'm pouring it down the drain right after making this post. I've got some candy elsewhere and I'll offer it to someone. If they don't want it, I'll just throw it out as well.

Edit: your defining healthy food as being food that is the "least distorted from the light that grew it" is simply excellent. I'll keep this in mind when planning my diet. Thank you.

(01-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Cannon Wrote: Thanks for the reply, zedro. I've got a soft drink with me right now that I brought to the computer and I'm pouring it down the drain right after making this post. I've got some candy elsewhere and I'll offer it to someone. If they don't want it, I'll just throw it out as well.

Edit: your defining healthy food as being food that is the "least distorted from the light that grew it" is simply excellent. I'll keep this in mind when planning my diet. Thank you.

This is great to hear, it's all about the little things that make us whole, mind body and spirit are all interdependent. What we can provide for the body are the aspects we have the most immediate control over, healthy body will allow development/ healing of the mind and spirit.

Edit: I'll make sure to thank my teachers as well  Smile