Bring4th
I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack (/showthread.php?tid=19524)

Pages: 1 2

I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 10-12-2021

I am regularly being attacked by a negative entity all throughout both day and night. I came to the conclusion that the use of affirmations may provide me some aid, but whenever I try them for a brief period of time the entity almost permanently forces the exact opposite meaning onto what I say, thus leading me to hurt myself instead of help every time I use one. For example, I would state something along the lines of "All of this in according to the One Infinite Creator's will" and I would instead feel that I had just said "All to the entity's will." I don't know how to undo this and would be very grateful for any advice on it at all, whatsoever.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Spaced - 10-12-2021

When you feel your affirmations being twisted I would suggest going back and repeating them until you feel confident that it has come out correctly. It's a test of will, don't take no for an answer.

There are also "spiritual hygiene" practices that may be helpful. I've had a lot of success with this bath ritual from Psychic Self-Defence by Dion Fortune (I believe Carla was a fan of this book as well):

Quote:It is an excellent plan, when trying to break an undesirable psychic contact, to immerse oneself in a bath of water that has been especially consecrated for the purpose; re-dressing in new or at least clean clothing afterwards, and if it be by any means possible, moving into a different room. If this cannot be done, move the bed into a different position, taking care to turn it at a different angle; that is to say, if you have been in the habit of sleeping lying north and south, place your bed so that you will now be lying east and west.

The following prayers may be used for the blessing of the salt and water. (Pointing the first and second fingers at the salt.) "I exorcise thee, creature of earth, by the living God (+), by the holy God (+), by the omnipotent God (+), that thou mayest be purified of all evil influences in the Name of Adonai, Who is Lord of Angels and of men. "

(Extending hand over salt.) "Creature of earth, adore thy Creator. In the Name of God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of Jesus Christ His Son, our Saviour, I consecrate thee (+) to the service of God, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

(Pointing first and second fingers at the water.) "I exorcise thee, creature of water, by the living God (+), by the Holy God (+) by the omnipotent God (+), that thou mayest be purified from all evil influences in the Name of Elohim Sabbaoth, Who is Lord of Angels and of men."

(Extending hand over water.) "Creature of water, adore thy Creator. In the Name of God the Father Almighty, Who decreed a firmament in the midst of the waters, and of Jesus Christ His Son our Saviour, I consecrate thee (+) to the service of God, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

(Casting the salt into the water.) "We pray Thee, O God, Lord of Heaven and earth, and of all that in them is, both visible and invisible, that Thou mayest stretch forth the right hand of Thy power upon these creatures of the elements and hallow them in Thy holy Name. Grant that this salt may make for health of body and this water for health of soul, and that there may be banished from the place where they are used every power of adversity and every illusion and artifice of evil, for the sake of Jesus Christ our Saviour. Amen."

The water thus consecrated may be used as a bath, or for making the Sign of Cross upon the forehead, or for sprinkling about a place. When thus using it, the following prayer may be employed. "In the Name which is above every other name, and in the power of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, I exorcise all influences and seeds of evil; I lay upon them the spell of Christ's Holy Church, that they may be bound fast as with chains and cast into outer darkness, that they trouble not the servants of God."

In pointing or making the Sign of the Cross (+), the first and second fingers are extended and the third and fourth are bent towards the palm of the hand and the thumb laid upon their nails. When the hand is extended in blessing over the salt and water, it is held flat, fingers together and parallel, and thumb stretched at right angles to the fore finger.

This uses Christian symbolism but can be adapted to whatever belief system appeals to you.

Hopefully this helps.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 10-12-2021

Thank you for your help, Spaced. I'll try the 'spiritual hygiene' ritual tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for the advice of the affirmations just being a test of will, also. I appreciate this.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - ada - 10-13-2021

I am reminded of this Ra quote from 42.2; (sry dunno how to use new web links)

"The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.
The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - jafar - 10-14-2021

Give evil nothing to oppose, and it will disappear by itself.
-- Tao The Ching

STS / The negatives are looking for a 'fight', something to oppose.
Give them nothing to oppose.

Citing your example
Quote:All of this in according to the One Infinite Creator's will" and I would instead feel that I had just said "All to the entity's will.
Just acknowledged it... "So it is".
Because all entities are/is the one infinite creator in the first place.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Nikki - 10-16-2021

Hi @Cannon. The video talks about the group that channelled Ra and was being attacked by a negative entity. Sometime understanding what and why things are happening are really helpful as a guide on your path. May this serve you and be the doorway that you are searching for.

Q'uo On Demons And Negative Entities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoJjg6XOeY

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-16-2021

Hello again, friends. I'm in need of help again.The negative entity(ties) that routinely attack me have lead me to seriously consider that my practicing meditation somehow puts me in jeopardy. As if the altered state of mind will put me at risk of serious manipulation. From what I've gathered, the attacker wants me to commit suicide (after castrating myself.) Further, I have seen things occurring which signify without much doubt that the entity is attacking others that I know, my friends and family, in order to hurt me further. I'm at a loss as what to do, and very greatly respect the people of this forum. Can one's meditation be used against a person if a negative entity so chose to attack it? Is there any way I can prevent the attacks on loved ones?

If anyone has any advice to offer, no matter how slight it may be, I would be very grateful to hear it.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Patrick - 12-16-2021

(12-16-2021, 03:19 PM)Cannon Wrote: ...no matter how slight it may be...

I am glad you mentioned this part, because what I have to share might very well be of little use to you. But here it is nonetheless. Smile

I have used this guided meditation with some success.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-16-2021

Quincunx, thank you so much. I'll practice these techniques immediately. I actually felt wonderful, loving, and refreshing energy move throughout my body as I read your post.

And thank you as well, Patrick. I'll watch the video after practicing Quincunx's suggestion.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Sacred Fool - 12-17-2021

You may wish to consider that many such attacks are an "inside job," only seeming to come from without.  But either way, some would say that the best defense is to love unconditionally.  If it is your own energy disturbing you, then you benefit.  If it is extrinsic, then resonance of deeply felt love may have an unpleasant scent to a malefactor.

In order for this to have any effect, you need to find a very deep place within yourself which resonates love unconditionally, and this can take some time.  Like with so many things (shopping for the perfect gift, for example), you're likely to come across a lot of junk before you find what you're seeking.  But the effort is worthwhile because to find such a place is a priceless thing.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Patrick - 12-17-2021

I would like to make some mileage on what Sacred Fool said and suggest that before trying to fix or protect those others around you that you mentioned might need your help or protection as well. First you need to "fix" yourself. Because attempting to "touch" others is just going to make more trouble if you are not ok with yourself first.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-17-2021

Thank you for your post, Sacred Fool. I had come to the conclusion that unconditional love might be my way out and you helped convince me further. Just yesterday I was watching a guided reiki video on youtube that concerned getting in touch with the Akashic Records in order to find helpful information or some guidance, and during the video I experienced a strong visualization of some beautiful green light, which I associated with the green-ray unconditional love chakra.

However, "you need to find a very deep place within yourself which resonates love unconditionally" is not going to be easy, as I must admit the unfortunate truth that I carry a lot of self hatred, and have struggled in getting rid of it for many years. I assume this will try its best to get in the way. The negative emotion is overwhelmingly sourced from the terror of going to hell as a child (I was raised as a Catholic.) Things occurred in that I felt, as a child, if I loved myself, I would be committing a sin. And thus would be tortured forever. If any one here has any advice for this strong issue of mine, I will be extraordinarily grateful. It has been a lifelong agony.

God bless you, Sacred Fool, and thank you to everyone else who posted and thank you even for everyone who only read this thread.

Edit: You read my mind, Patrick. Thank you.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - zedro - 12-17-2021

You also have to be aware of how/why these attacks are produced (this was covered by the LOO). Basically distortions in the lower 3 energy centers are an entry point for negative working (like chinks in the armor) which is why I always recommend shadow work as the permanent fix/healing of the energetic holes. Yes we can fend off the attacks when happening, but this is only a reactive measure, we need to figure out why and how they are attacking, because they only go for the weakness.

For instance, Karlas propensity for martyrdom was an entry point, and while she could fend off the attacks to some degree, they would always return. Don's weaknesses were exploited to disastrous results. If you are a lightworker you are a big shiny target, and any personal weaknesses will be exploited, although it may not be obvious to what they are (martyrdom is a very tricky one because most do not see themselves that way). So good luck and dive into yourself.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - aWanderer91 - 12-17-2021

(10-12-2021, 04:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: I am regularly being attacked by a negative entity all throughout both day and night. I came to the conclusion that the use of affirmations may provide me some aid, but whenever I try them for a brief period of time the entity almost permanently forces the exact opposite meaning onto what I say, thus leading me to hurt myself instead of help every time I use one. For example, I would state something along the lines of "All of this in according to the One Infinite Creator's will" and I would instead feel that I had just said "All to the entity's will." I don't know how to undo this and would be very grateful for any advice on it at all, whatsoever.

Hi Cannon,

I too was attacked by two service to self beings incarnate on earth and by off planet service to self beings too.

So without going into too much detail so I can give you some advice, there's nothing they find more sickening than unconditional love. This means not to fall into a victim mentality, my attackers wanted nothing more than for me to see them as abusers and as elite to myself.

This I didn't do. I simply found them delusional while staying in touch with my heart. I found humour in their delusion where I could, and kept as much of a light heart throughout. Manipulation and service to self subtle tactics can be extremely debilitating so I insist, keep the heart open and love thyself at all times. They will soon lose interest.

Much love and light to you and I hope you find your way through this soon and remember, you're never alone Smile

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-17-2021

Thank you for your post, aWanderer91. I've found out pretty much the same thing concerning negative attackers and love. I made the statement a day or so ago that I will absolutely refuse to hate the entity who was attacking both me and my family no matter what he does. This made him angry (for some reason,) and led to him demanding that I let the entity go without any bad karma for his hurting me, and then soon after he began demanding that I explain what else my love could be good for. He considers making me hate him to be a potential symbolic victory that he is working towards.

The issue for me in dealing with this situation is a difficulty in both feeling love and sending it. This being due to childhood trauma. My every attempt to summon up feelings of love leads to attacks which cause me considerable suffering, thus making it tricky in utilizing the advice given to me in this thread (which I am very grateful for.) I'll be working on this as much as I can. Again, thank you.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - aWanderer91 - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 07:32 PM)Cannon Wrote: Thank you for your post, aWanderer91. I've found out pretty much the same thing concerning negative attackers and love. I made the statement a day or so ago that I will absolutely refuse to hate the entity who was attacking both me and my family no matter what he does. This made him angry (for some reason,) and led to him demanding that I let the entity go without any bad karma for his hurting me, and then soon after he began demanding that I explain what else my love could be good for. He considers making me hate him to be a potential symbolic victory that he is working towards.

The issue for me in dealing with this situation is a difficulty in both feeling love and sending it. This being due to childhood trauma. My every attempt to summon up feelings of love leads to attacks which cause me considerable suffering, thus making it tricky in utilizing the advice given to me in this thread (which I am very grateful for.) I'll be working on this as much as I can. Again, thank you.

Don't force love my friend, allow love to come naturally, plus unconditional love doesn't always feel like the type of love we are raised to believe in.

Love that comes from acceptance of the moment more often than not, just feels normal. You may not feel an outpouring of loving energy, yet your green ray could be activated just fine Smile remember this so you're not too hard on yourself or try not to force anything, as anything you try to force will just become another distortion for the negative entity to use and manipulate from.

You're welcome!

Thanks for the advice concerning that love is something which one allows to occur, as opposed to something that could be forced or commanded to manifest. It's a just a simple truth, but living without it could be very difficult indeed.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - zedro - 12-17-2021

(12-17-2021, 07:32 PM)Cannon Wrote: The issue for me in dealing with this situation is a difficulty in both feeling love and sending it. This being due to childhood trauma. My every attempt to summon up feelings of love leads to attacks which cause me considerable suffering, thus making it tricky in utilizing the advice given to me in this thread (which I am very grateful for.) I'll be working on this as much as I can. Again, thank you.

This is why I can't emphasize shadow work enough. There are different modalities to do it, but it is basically confronting the past and our past selves and untangling all the attachments (7th ray distortion) via processing fear, guilt, shame, grief, lies and illusion (1th thru 6th ray distortions). This is true healing that allows for a more crystallized 4th ray love as the final armament with the protection from the balanced lower rays.

It's hard to love and feel loved with extreme lower ray distortions.

Thank you for your input again, Zedro. Do you have any specific techniques concerning shadow work that you would recommend? I'm searching for some myself at the moment and am curious as it appears that you're speaking from personal experience. My thanks, regardless.

(12-17-2021, 08:49 PM)Cannon Wrote: Thank you for your input again, Zedro. Do you have any specific techniques concerning shadow work that you would recommend? I'm searching for some myself at the moment and am curious as it appears that you're speaking from personal experience. My thanks, regardless.

One of the meditation exercises I did (daily for almost a year) was to go thru each negative center (fear, guilt, shame, grief, lies (we tell ourselves), illusion, attachment) and just explore one by one what came to mind that day. Go one by one, perhaps linking what you explored in the former category. As you go thru them you start to explore the threads of your fears, for instance, what is your fear, how does it relate to the other archetypes (what makes you feel guilty about it, what shame did it create, how did that betray you, what do you do to cope with it/deny, what illusion of yourself did it help create, and what attachments did it create, and why are you attached to that fear). You can start backwards with attachments first and go top down, to find the roots of your attachments, but the main point is to expand the truth you are seeking across all the centers. It becomes an organic process of self discovery, to how we have been programmed, what is holding us back from loving ourselves and others. So you start peeling away the onion layer by layer until all is exposed to light. Then love can come rushing in.

Meditating using crystal bowls matched to the Chakra frequencies (see youtube) is something I like to do when I go thru the energy center list, although it doesn't have to match, but it may help at first to create some structure in the process because it can be overwhelming if you bite off more than  you can chew. We have a thousand fears but we can't solve them all at once, and some only get unlocked when other matters are dealt with. Go where your mind and heart want to go, but create some boundaries if you have trouble focusing.

The above technique is very male energy healing and can be exhausting, but not all of us are capable of the more female energy healing (see Aaron Abke youtube channel for the explanation of the difference), but some plant medicines helped me get there, these are more revelatory experiences rather than the male expository experiences of the shadow work.

Thank you very much, Zedro. I'll begin attempting this technique today.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Sacred Fool - 12-18-2021

(12-17-2021, 12:59 PM)Cannon Wrote: However, "you need to find a very deep place within yourself which resonates love unconditionally" is not going to be easy, as I must admit the unfortunate truth that I carry a lot of self hatred, and have struggled in getting rid of it for many years. I assume this will try its best to get in the way. The negative emotion is overwhelmingly sourced from the terror of going to hell as a child (I was raised as a Catholic.) Things occurred in that I felt, as a child, if I loved myself, I would be committing a sin. And thus would be tortured forever. If any one here has any advice for this strong issue of mine, I will be extraordinarily grateful. It has been a lifelong agony.

10.14 Wrote:Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

You might inquire within, Cannon, as to what lesson you're working on here with a personal energy structure interspersed with love and hatred.  Perhaps the challenge is to become clear about seeing the Creatrix?

My own path has also been challenging in this regard.  I am susceptible to the Love and Light of Divinity, and yet I have also had a bent towards seeing others (and self) and something other than vessels of this same Light and Love.  It turns out I've had prior incarnations of profound disappointment in humanity, and I sought revenge.  But this led to an ultimate emptiness--something was missing.  That missing something was this same Love and Light as it offered by all, though not always in a mature form.

What your path through this maze will be, I cannot know.  And it's maybe not so helpful to say, here's the outcome (seeing emerging/developing love and light in all of us), now go find it.  It's a funny thing.  It's right there at your finger tips, but as you say, there are so many distractions.  I can only offer you the suggestion that life lived in the state of that awareness just might be worth far more than the trouble it takes to reach it.  Seek conscious awareness of the emerging Light and the Love in all that there is.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - flofrog - 12-18-2021

One thing for sure Cannon, you are loved here..

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-19-2021

Thank you, Sacred Fool, and thank you too, flofrog.

flofrog your post is more touching than you realize.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - IndigoSalvia - 12-19-2021

Ra repeats this teaching many times in different words. I hold it close to my heart. Perhaps it may resonate with you. 

From session 67 (https://www.lawofone.info/s/67)

Quote:Ra: Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. ... 

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. 

... There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. 

Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-19-2021

Thanks, Indigo.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Dtris - 12-19-2021

Cannon, all the previous responses are good so I will take a different approach.

All attacks by negative entities have two parts. There is the part which is external, which we tend to focus upon, and then the overlooked part is the one which is internal. We cannot stop the external entity from making an attack, no more than you can stop someone from punching at you. If they decide to throw a punch, you can't stop it. What you can do is move out of the way, or yield so the punch has no force.

What is more important is that the internal part, is the most important factor in any attack, and whether the entity is 3rd, 4th, or 5th density, the corresponding part of you that is also the entity is where the crux of the situation lies, and this is something you can influence, control, or accept.

The messages of lack of worth, of unloving, of hate, and anger, and other negative emotions, are just as much yours as they are an attack. Since these are yours you are the one who gets to decide what their role is, how important they are, and what effect they will have.

Upon feeling any emotion, positive or negative, you should first recognize what you are feeling, explore that feeling and those emotions. Then once you have done so accept them as part of you. Be thankful to the creator for the experience, even intense pain can be joyful when you realize that it is an experience helping you to become more who you want to be. Then let that experience go. Let if fall away and give it no more thought. Should it return do the same again.

Your ego is the part of you that interfaces with the physical world. Ego is resistant to change. Your prior experiences shape your ego, in your case you say that means you view loving yourself as a sin, viewing yourself as creator is also likely a sin. Meditation can be very difficult when the ego is strongly attached to certain beliefs.

Luckily changing beliefs is something that you can practice and get better at. There are several important points. First is that beliefs do not change over night. Second is that new beliefs or giving up old beliefs needs reinforced over time. Third is that it is easier to replace a belief than it is to drop one completely.

Daily or at least weekly exposure to new ideas and concepts which challenge your beliefs will eventually allow the ego to accept a new configuration, which is more loving of yourself without the guilt. That exposure can be from reading, videos, discussions, or meditation, or prayer, affirmations, or any number of things. A short phrase can be written and posted where you will see it multiple times a day, thus impacting the subconscious. Or you can read this forum a few times a week, or the Ra material, or the other channeled transcripts. You can even practice with easier to change beliefs, just pick something which is not existential and try to believe something different. That way you can get the ego used to not being as attached to beliefs.

What is important is not the amount but the gradual exposure over time. 5 minutes daily for three months is superior to 16 hours in one day.

My last advice may seem counter intuitive. When you feel under attack, by responding you can be in many ways empower that attack. You can try doing something physical, like cleaning, or exercise, or a sport, to bring your awareness to your body and the physical world and less to the world where psychic attacks occur. This can help break your connection to the attack and get rid of the energy feedback, which occurs when something is focused upon.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - Cannon - 12-20-2021

Thank you very much, Dtris. I will begin applying your knowledge to my troubles and I assume that I will eventually be returning to read your post again some time.

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - dreamoftheiris - 12-20-2021

The most effective thing that I have found to remove negative energy / entities is to perform the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. 

This is the same ritual that Carla and the LLresarch team used when before channeling Ra to make sure there weren't any negative influences.  It's very effective.  

I would reccomend starting with this, then moving on to the Invoking Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram - I usually invoke in the morning and banish at night.  

I also reccomend cleansing your space in the way that Ra reccomends here. 

RE: I need some help concerning my experiencing a type of psychic attack - aWanderer91 - 12-20-2021

(12-20-2021, 06:52 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: The most effective thing that I have found to remove negative energy / entities is to perform the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. 

This is the same ritual that Carla and the LLresarch team used when before channeling Ra to make sure there weren't any negative influences.  It's very effective.  

I would reccomend starting with this, then moving on to the Invoking Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram - I usually invoke in the morning and banish at night.  

I also reccomend cleansing your space in the way that Ra reccomends here. 

Hi dreamoftheiris,

Not to derail cannon's post but while we are on the subject. Can I ask if you find the ritual of the lesser pentagram to be helpful in just cleansing a certain space, for instance a room etc or do you find it also useful for cleansing the aura + energetic field?

And dreamoftheiris, forgive me for going against you on this part lol but I really recommend you don't practice the invoking ritual until you have become comfortable with the banishing ritual cannon. When practicing white magic and the rituals mentioned above, your aura will light up on the astral planes and without the ability of pyschic defense which I assume you don't have right now, you could open yourself to unimaginable havoc.

But the suggestion to practice the banishing ritual is a great one (if you feel balanced enough) Smile