Bring4th
My message to all travelers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My message to all travelers (/showthread.php?tid=19484)

My message to all travelers - Foresight - 09-23-2021

Dear Travelers and my dear brothers and sisters who believe that they are travelers.

After I came to this life, I couldn't get used to the system, life and actions of people in this world and I couldn't make sense of it.

people had their own perception of success.

The things that have been on my mind since I came to this life were the virtues and good feelings in human beings.

I tried to learn a lot of things in life, some I've managed and some I haven't.

I was seen as useless by my environment and family.

they were worried about me. though they didn't have to worry.

Instead of looking at the existing universal rules, they wanted to look at the rules they set, and they still do.

Sometimes I thought a lot that I did not belong to this world.

I felt mismatched. I had a very difficult time. spiritually and emotionally.

I did what people do to get to know their world, to be compatible.

All I understood in these things was addiction, anger and inadequacy.

It was a little difficult for me to get rid of it. but I willingly participated in this experience.

It is necessary to be more or less harmonious in order to live in this world knowing the traveler and thinking like that.

I'm trying to be in harmony with this life as much as I can.

I strive to make other people shine with my light.

If we are compatible, we will enjoy this life more.

Remember friends , we are not alone , the creator of everything is always with us .

We are under divine protection.

Let's give unconditional love and shine with eternal light.

stay with love and light.

RE: My message to all travelers - tadeus - 09-24-2021

All you have written is acquainted to me.

RE: My message to all travelers - Diana - 09-24-2021

Welcome to Bring4th Foresight. I hope you feel a bit more at home here with many other "travelers." Smile

RE: My message to all travelers - 369Epsilon89/99 - 09-24-2021

I strongly resonate with your story, and have keenly felt every feeling you describe. Thank you for sharing, I wish you the best of fortunes on your continued path into the light of joy and reconnection!

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 09-25-2021

First of all, I send unconditional love and light to everyone who writes a message to my message.

With the extraordinary experiences, feelings, emotions and visions and voices I had on this path of awakening.

I realized that we are not alone here and that we are here for an experience and that these experiences will return us positively.

It is necessary to never lose hope and hope.

We are not left here alone.

we are here to give love and light only to those who need light and love.

We are here to give the unconditional love of the creator who created everything.

Even these sentences I wrote, I am writing thanks to the love and faith that the creator and source gave me.

Our goal is to spread unconditional love and light to the world.

We are always under the protection of the "creator who created everything and the divine realm".

RE: My message to all travelers - Nikki - 10-02-2021

Blessings of love, peace and freedom, from my heart to yours. For myself the search for the complete knowing and truth of the Creator has changed my life from confusion to love. It is the separation from each other, from the Creator and creation that really throws us off the path and send us off reeling in circles. Love like the Creator because you are.

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 10-12-2021

yes, I think it is our duty to be aware of the matrix field of the 3rd dimension, to tell other people about unconditional love and beauty, and to raise their hopes.

The experience that the 3rd dimension gives people is very challenging and helpless.

people are looking for the solution in other people living in this dimension.
They do not look for the solution within themselves.

Everyone living in this dimension is actually looking at each other and is actually experiencing desperation because everyone is looking around helplessly.

As a traveler, I believe it is to enable people living in this dimension to find their way, to trust the creator and the universe, and to enable them to open a door to unconditional love and to believe that they are not alone and helpless.

RE: My message to all travelers - Nikki - 10-14-2021

Personally, seeing my brothers and sisters suffer, feel lost and filled with fear still brings forth sadness. It is one of the hardest lessons to learn and for myself, went to search in creation for understanding of what is happening and why. All truth teachings always leads one back to the self. The Law of One states that in order to serve another, they must want to be served, and see that many do not. Would love to hug all life and make things better, but knowledge and awareness that compassion and unconditional love is the best medicine for all life.

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 10-15-2021

(10-14-2021, 08:37 PM)Nikki Wrote: Personally, seeing my brothers and sisters suffer, feel lost and filled with fear still brings forth sadness.  It is one of the hardest lessons to learn and for myself, went to search in creation for understanding of what is happening and why.  All truth teachings always leads one back to the self.  The Law of One states that in order to serve another, they must want to be served, and see that many do not.  Would love to hug all life and make things better, but knowledge and awareness that compassion and unconditional love is the best medicine for all life.

I have experienced the loss of pain. I had moments of despair. I always looked for a solution outside. I think the reason for looking for a solution outside is about not remembering anything.

Thanks to the veil of forgetting, we experience new experiences.

The awareness experienced opens holes in the veil of forgetting, enabling us to start moving on the path of awakening.

Now something has to change

You realize that the path you are on is wrong.

ego and mind that creates an unlimited number of scenarios

He doesn't want you to wake up.

but somehow the veil of forgetting is being pierced.

You start to remember.

Everything happens in order and in time.

every knowledge you learn, every knowledge you remember

It allows you to progress on the path of awakening.

you are trying to spread the awareness of unconditional love and light to everyone.

Getting to this stage is really hard work.

stay with love and light

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 12-14-2021

Friends, let's keep the topic at the beginning by replying to this topic.

This message is important for all travelers and those who feel themselves to be travelers .

I would be glad if you could write your comments on the subject.

stay with love and light

RE: My message to all travelers - flofrog - 12-21-2021

Foresight, I love the word Traveler too, it implies this freedom and fluidity we all have.

It’s a good word too because when we get to the rough passages, we know we are travelling through them, not just staying there but resilient to keep moving..

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 12-25-2021

(12-20-2021, 03:10 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 02:18 PM)Foresight Wrote: Dear Travelers and my dear brothers and sisters who believe that they are travelers.

lütfen PM gelen kutusunu kontrol edin

I wanted to send you a private message. but you are not allowed to receive private messages. I couldn't send you a pm..

(12-21-2021, 12:00 PM)flofrog Wrote: Foresight, I love the word Traveler too, it implies this freedom and fluidity we all have.

It’s a good word too because when we get to the rough passages, we know we are travelling through them, not just staying there but resilient to keep moving..

Yes, I love the word traveler too.

I wish you to stay with love, light and unconditional love....

(12-25-2021, 03:49 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 03:42 AM)Foresight Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 03:10 AM)Quincunx Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 02:18 PM)Foresight Wrote: Dear Travelers and my dear brothers and sisters who believe that they are travelers.

lütfen PM gelen kutusunu kontrol edin

I wanted to send you a private message. but you are not allowed to receive private messages. I couldn't send you a pm..

I changed the settings, try again.

I wrote the answers to you . I am waiting for your answers .

love, stay light

RE: My message to all travelers - Amazziah - 01-27-2022

After I came to this life, I couldn't get used to the system, life and actions of people in this world and I couldn't make sense of it.

The things that have been on my mind since I came to this life were the virtues and good feelings in human beings.

Instead of looking at the existing universal rules, they wanted to look at the rules they set, and they still do.

It was a little difficult for me to get rid of it. but I willingly participated in this experience.

It is necessary to be more or less harmonious in order to live in this world knowing the traveler and thinking like that.

Remember friends , we are not alone , the creator of everything is always with us .

FORESIGHT ...I really enjoyed reading your message to Travelers.  Your words penetrated my soul as your expressed in words what was Thought n not expressed. Thanks for Bringing Forth.

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 01-27-2022

(01-27-2022, 04:42 AM)Amazziah Wrote:

FORESIGHT ...I really enjoyed reading your message to Travelers.  Your words penetrated my soul as your expressed in words what was Thought n not expressed. Thanks for Bringing Forth.

thanks for your message. We are in a dimension where emotions and feelings are intensely experienced.

Here we are having these experiences, and we are trying to take the actions that need to be done.

everyone is experiencing the experiences they should get and what should happen is happening.

In this life; Let's not judge, let's not get angry, let's not say bad words, let's not hurt people.

If we think about it, we came to this world forgetting our previous lives and experiences, it's like a blank slate.

Every person living in the world has different virtues and character. not all people are the same.

Being understanding and tolerant is a good experience for other people .

If a person is understanding and tolerant, it will be an exemplary behavior for other people.

Every person in the world is experiencing the consciousness and mentality that the other person has passed.

You can see the old you in every person in the world.

Of course, the differences in this old you are specific to that person.

Let's think positively, be in positive energy, be tolerant, understanding, let the unconditional love and light of the creator rise with love and compassion in everyone.

stay with love and light

RE: My message to all travelers - Foresight - 03-14-2022

Yes, it's been a long time since I last posted.

I experienced new and beautiful realizations.

In fact, we are all here for a reason.

The purpose of the beings incarnated into the world from the 6,5,4 density dimension;

1)- contribute to the awakening
2)- Spreading unconditional love to the world
3)- Being in the field of love and light
4)- guiding people on the way to awakening

Our mission and mission as travelers on this awakening path may be forgotten.

Its purpose is to understand the path of those who will walk and rise on this path.

It would be nice to gain experience by experiencing the same emotions and feelings.

so that we can better understand the people we help along the way.

As travelers in this group, we can keep the topic at the top and inspire other travelers by commenting on the topic.