Bring4th
Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. (/showthread.php?tid=19412)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-14-2021

(10-13-2021, 11:00 AM)Nikki Wrote: For myself, there seems to be a shift in consciousness and really not sure what that means.  During meditation, felt the vibrations moving and the only clear sky was right above and the rest was dark.  Sending love, peace and freedom to all life.  It is almost like there is a split in realties or is a split in densities?  The love vibration is very strong and seems to be holding into all life and pulling upwards.  It is different but like all change it does take us a while to understand. This meditation for self was different but not concerned but excited of what is to come. 

Octavius and self are reaching out to see if a member would like to set the theme for the next meditation.  We will wait until tomorrow.  Octavius if we do not have a volunteer, would you please lead the next meditation?  Thank you all for joining in this group.

Yes, I can lead the next one in case we do not have a volunteer. 
Thank you !. 
Blessings !

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-15-2021

Hi all, I found this portion of a transcript from Quo as a very interesting thing to meditate this Monday ( October 18). I hope you can enjoy this deep spiritual thoughts:

September 26, 1999 https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1999/0926

".....when entities such as yourselves commit themselves to living a life of service and seek it, they are working as citizens of eternity rather than citizens of space and time. For the world of the seeker who has become consciously aware of the desire to seek further and who is consciously attempting to live such a life, the terrain shifts from the world of physical objects and activities to a world of thoughts, ideas and intentions. These two worlds merge within the seeker, for the seeker is living in two worlds at the same time. The seeker is living in a very physical consensus reality, in which consensus reality rules apply, and in that world it would seem obviously better to feed one thousand people than to feed one, to heal one thousand people than to heal one, to console one thousand people than to console one. Further, it would seem obvious that the seeker who is putting in a considerable amount of her energy and her time upon seeking within the self, meditating, spending time in contemplation, that this kind of activity was not serving others. It would seem obvious that this kind of activity is selfish and service to self. The confusion that the seeker often feels is because these two worlds are offering conflicting pictures and giving conflicting information. For within the world of spirit it is not at all obvious that it is better to heal a thousand than to heal one. It is not at all obvious that spending time upon one’s development as a person is selfish. In fact, to the contrary, in the world of metaphysical existence time spent upon developing the gifts and skills of the spirit can be clearly seen to be service to others’ work of the highest order. Let us look at this concept.

When this instrument thinks of one who has excelled beyond any other in service to others, this instrument immediately thinks of Jesus the Christ. Here was an entity who did not behave according to the normal standards of the culture in which he lived. Because this entity’s father was a carpenter this entity would be considered to be a carpenter, for that was the way of the culture into which this entity was born. This entity did not satisfy the requests of consensus reality that were thrust upon him by the world in which he lived. Rather, this entity was moved by inner direction, first to seek out the wisdom within its own culture, then to seek out the wisdom of other cultures in lands which neighbored his own. This entity did not ever hold a job or earn money. This entity, thusly, did not contribute to society in the accepted ways of his culture, nor did this entity marry, have children and become husband, father, advisor and wise old man. Rather, this entity wandered from place to place, owning very little, seeking within his own heart, moving according to those inner dictates that called to him from planes beyond the one in which he dwelled.

Fasting, praying, talking to those who wished to talk about the spiritual journey, this entity eventually gathered about himself students, and gradually the entity began to have abilities that were remarkable. And, yet, the healings and the manifestations which the one known as Jesus eventually became able to offer to those about him were not a product of any [part] of the outer or consensus world, but, rather, were the fruit of a long and arduous process of self-discovery and purification of self which this very gifted individual felt called to pursue. When this entity then was able to open a channel within which miracles could take place, the entity was able to do this not through anything that he did but through that which he was. This was an entity who had worked long and hard to open up the deeper levels of his own mind, consciousness and heart......
.....One thing we have come to know for ourselves with great certainty is that it is in the opening of the self to the processes of spiritual evolution and the seating of these openings with daily and with repetitive exercises that realizations have the best atmosphere into which to come. You are as a human being at the third level, just at the beginning of the road that is infinite, just making the acquaintance of the self, just finding out precisely who and what you are. And as you work with the self and pay persistent attention to the thoughts of the self you are working to open and deepen the shuttle or linkage from the world of space and time to the world of eternity. You are a place in which two worlds meet. And as spiritual entities you are attempting to be, and in that being, to yield to and embrace love itself. "

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - InfiniteOneness - 10-23-2021

Thank you all so much, I will be joining on Mondays every week now, I am sorry, I didn't understand and don't frequent the forums often as I have had trouble in the past keeping to that which is focused on truth rather than the politics of life, if that makes sense.

@octavius1972 THANK YOU! That (Quo)te, was much needed for me at the moment, as I have been struggling with the pressures of those who would wish me to produce something physical for my seeking and don't respect the process of inner work. I have tried to get a job before, and have spent myself doing so. Since then, I commited my life to inner work and nothing but, and often I struggle justifying this to those who would scorn and judge me. Thank you truly, it's very fitting for where I am.

I hope you're all as well as you can be, it is a joy to take up service with you all.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - InfiniteOneness - 10-23-2021

Also, throughout the day I like to imagine an indigo ring around the Earth, like the ones of Saturn, that emits waves to remind people they are the creator, they are peace, they are love and they are light. If anyone ever wants to aid in the building of that in time/space then you're more than welcome to do so. There will be a day the quarantine is lifted, and I wish for the space to be filled with enough love and light to negate the need for any defence that wishes harm to any being, so far, this is the best thing that has come to/through me. Even just imagining it would be a great deal of help.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-25-2021

(10-23-2021, 12:58 AM)InfiniteOneness Wrote: Thank you all so much, I will be joining on Mondays every week now, I am sorry, I didn't understand and don't frequent the forums often as I have had trouble in the past keeping to that which is focused on truth rather than the politics of life, if that makes sense.

@octavius1972 THANK YOU! That (Quo)te, was much needed for me at the moment, as I have been struggling with the pressures of those who would wish me to produce something physical for my seeking and don't respect the process of inner work. I have tried to get a job before, and have spent myself doing so. Since then, I commited my life to inner work and nothing but, and often I struggle justifying this to those who would scorn and judge me. Thank you truly, it's very fitting for where I am.

I hope you're all as well as you can be, it is a joy to take up service with you all.

Hi InfiniteOneness. 
Nice to know that you enjoyed the  selected text. In fact, the physical world wants to see physical works or materialistic accomplishments. But the spiritual positive world is different.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-25-2021

Hi all,

Feel free to share with us a spiritual text for the next Monday's Meditation.

Best Regards,
Octavius

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 11-01-2021

For those who want to meditate this Monday, this is a Quo's channeling (1990 January):

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1990/0107

"You, as humankind, must face the fact that you are mortal and given to weakness of the flesh. There are few who have not the aches, the pains and the irritabilities. The basic secret of protecting the self from the self’s own self-judgment is the practice of self-forgiveness, for Christ, Christ consciousness, the Higher Self, whatever you wish to call this principle of unconditional love, stands waiting for you to ask for help. May your heart be as soft as the earth in the springtime, that it may be amenable to plowing, and that seeds of love are planted in the ashes of pain, and fertilized with meditation and caring to do better in a persistent way.

When you wish to count your blessings, and you are not in a position to think clearly, you are still in a position to count the blessings of personalities close to you. You may give thanks that the Creator loves you personally, that you are as important to the mystery as the mystery is to your mystery-clad being; not your variousness, not your free will, but that of you which is in the Creator, and that of the Creator which is in you. Kindness to the self is helpful.

We find also that for some the using of breath is very helpful, for when one uses one’s breath one is using one’s vital energy. Thus, the reading to the self of material designed to increase one’s awareness of thanksgiving is recommended. Even repetitious reading of inspiring words is helpful, for sometimes those of humankind are resistant to feeling better about themselves, to accepting their limitations, and to continuing to offer the praise and the thanksgiving that is rightfully the one infinite Creator’s, Who offered each of you and each of us a magnificent opportunity, the opportunity to grow, to be, to perceive and to act. Always have you control of some degree over the behavior which you must express."

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Margan - 01-13-2022

Aww thread looks a bit deserted, Octavius and Nikki having left the premises? I had an idea, which I wrote on the "Daily Q'uote", b4ths very own newspaper Tongue - copying myself from what I posted over there:

So my suggestion is this. You know at this time especially the news are full of Corona, and lots of fear, no matter if you are fearful of the virus or of the restrictions that go along with it.
How about we all focus on love and light especially during the time of day that the TV channels broadcast the news - you will know best when that is in your country. In Germany the main news at the biggest TV stations are at 7 and 8 pm.
So in order to counterbalance all the negativity that is being transmitted at that hour, either meditate on love and light, imagine the planet bathed in the light of the creator. Or if meditation is not your thing, then especially focus on doing something that brings you great joy. Or simply laugh BigSmile
laugh the fear and the horror stories away.
Just imagine if all of the spiritual seekers did that collectively and globally world wide   BigSmile

Edit: I just tried it and it was very interesting... I did not look at the watch but after some time I felt my attention waning and then I opened my eyes and looked what time it was... it was quarter past seven. So I realized that actually my HS or whatever you want to call it was aware that by then the worst newsreports were over lol.... news lasts until 20 past or so and during the last minutes they only talk sports and weather, which is pretty harmless haha Smile

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - "the stumbled one" - 05-11-2022

Do others still follow old threads and posts? There are so many... and some I wish were still active...