Bring4th
Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. (/showthread.php?tid=19412)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Mark the D - 08-24-2021

Howdy everybody, ya well I'm from Colorado. My experiences during meditation and prayer this past Monday, yesterday, were, enhanced! There surely is power in numbers. Aside from mine inability to finish-it lasted considerably longer than usual-the colors are what stand out in my mind. I have enjoyed the swirling green and purple or violet lights before; however, this time was much more engulfing, vivid, splendid, and all around real. Also, though, there is a thought of how daunting the work is but lets stay the course sending green ray love light to the peoples and the Earth. In Love.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-25-2021

(08-24-2021, 11:59 PM)Mark the D Wrote: Howdy everybody, ya well I'm from Colorado.  My experiences during meditation and prayer this past Monday, yesterday, were, enhanced!  There surely is power in numbers. Aside from mine inability to finish-it lasted considerably longer than usual-the colors are what stand out in my mind.  I have enjoyed the swirling green and purple or violet lights before; however, this time was much more engulfing, vivid, splendid, and all around real.  Also, though, there is a thought of how daunting the work is but lets stay the course sending green ray love light to the peoples and the Earth. In Love.

Mark the D - Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and sharing your love/light adding more power to our group. As part of a group, there is so much love and power to change ourselves, which changes our world, which helps our brothers and sisters to see the path of love and light back to the Creator. It is so amazing to be here with this group right now and send my deep appreciation for all.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - LeiwoUnion - 08-25-2021

(08-24-2021, 12:49 PM)Diana Wrote: My experience yesterday: I saw the Earth from space. I was sending light to it (with the thought in mind when I began to send that light to areas of strife and suffering), and I saw many other streams of light being sent to Earth as well, from different points in space around the Earth. Then I noticed a huge whitish bubble enveloping us all and the Earth—not sure whether that was the "veil" or some sort of protection. 

Now that's a surprise. I saw almost literally the same enveloping bubble around Earth (I admit it must be pretty common sight, but still); don't remember the colour. In my 'vision' it was absolutely certainly protective. I wasn't even going to post about it until I saw this.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-25-2021

@LeiwoUnion: Octavius and I are looking for someone to lead the next meditation and it seems we do not have any volunteers. I was happy to see that you have posted, that way can ask if you would lead us on the next meditation? Your profound experience is a magnet and received many "likes". You stated "As I shifted focus higher in the energy centers and above my head I was faced with an extremely powerful stream ... as smacked almost unconscious". Then you said "As I was regaining my bearings I thanked for the burst and thought to myself why doesn't people more often get to tap into this seemingly infinitely powerful stream. I got an answer even - 'people don't usually ask for it'. We are asking LeiwoUnion. I like strange and a good smack awakens.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - LeiwoUnion - 08-25-2021

(08-25-2021, 04:32 PM)Nikki Wrote: @LeiwoUnion:  Octavius and I are looking for someone to lead the next meditation and it seems we do not have any volunteers.  I was happy to see that you have posted, that way can ask if you would lead us on the next meditation?  Your profound experience is a magnet and received many "likes".  You stated "As I shifted focus higher in the energy centers and above my head I was faced with an extremely powerful stream ...  as smacked almost unconscious".  Then you said "As I was regaining my bearings I thanked for the burst and thought to myself why doesn't people more often get to tap into this seemingly infinitely powerful stream. I got an answer even - 'people don't usually ask for it'.  We are asking LeiwoUnion.  I like strange and a good smack awakens.

Heh, this could be fun, so I sure can try but as I won't, don't hold onto any expectations, or even intention. Even a single strand of expectation of love, light, emptiness, happiness on Earth, 'failure' (lol - how can anyone fail at meditation?), set up etc. will dilute the 'experience'. I don't mean that it's a bad thing to hold intention or expectation for meditation but it can be fun to drive the scenic route every now and then.

So, this is my Monday meditation 'challenge' for anyone willing to join. On Monday or some other day (I don't really care, nor does Gaia, or Creator) just 'randomly' as a comfortable moment for meditation arises, just breathe deeply, close your eyes and BE the energy flow. That's it. Then as you're experiencing the meditative flow you may direct light to Earth and its peoples as per tradition but you can always be creative, have fun! Meet people! Discuss! Feel! Ponder! Travel! Float! Sink! Turn into a dust mite! Welcome to freeform meditation! I warn you, it can be surprisingly hard work.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-25-2021

(08-25-2021, 05:01 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: So, this is my Monday meditation 'challenge' for anyone willing to join. On Monday or some other day (I don't really care, nor does Gaia, or Creator) just 'randomly' as a comfortable moment for meditation arises, just breathe deeply, close your eyes and BE the energy flow. That's it. Then as you're experiencing the meditative flow you may direct light to Earth and its peoples as per tradition but you can always be creative, have fun! Meet people! Discuss! Feel! Ponder! Travel! Float! Sink! Turn into a dust mite! Welcome to freeform meditation! I warn you, it can be surprisingly hard work.

Thank you for your spiritual support.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Sacred Fool - 08-28-2021

I thought I would add this to the conversation.  It is a portion of a session with Q'uo (March 19, 2011) shortly after the Fukushima tsunami and consequent nuclear disaster.

Quote:It is difficult for entities who work with what they can see and hear with their five senses to imagine what happens when you pray because it cannot be seen. Yet when the energy is chosen, intended and offered, it is immediately at the disposal of those entities or situations for which prayer has been offered. It is as though you are sending light from yourself in a literal sense. Those with sensitivity can see it. Indeed, this instrument recently read an account of an entity who was working to become able to travel out of the body. He did so while in a car. He was a passenger in that vehicle and free to work in consciousness. And as his group was traveling down the highway he moved out of his body. He passed an accident where people were hurt and ambulances were called and he wondered what all of the streamers of light were from the passing cars to the affected vehicles. When he was back in his body and analyzing the situation he realized that he had seen the prayers of all those who gave a thought to the accident and offered that thought in sincere and heartfelt prayer.

Yet there is more that you can do than simply praying for those affected in Japan. You may realize that you are one of millions who are sending light to those in Japan and you may consciously ask that your prayers join with those of your fellow human beings. This brings in the doubling effect so that more and more light can be generated from the Creator by your intention.

While you may feel that in the physical sense there is nothing you can do, in the metaphysical sense you are powerful in the situation to affect it for the better. Let your hearts be opened by the courage of the millions of people involved in this disaster. Do not be devastated by their suffering. Simply offer your love and your light and let your prayers move like incense to those who are affected, that the sacred may be all around them and that they may meet those challenges that they face bathed in the radiance of your prayers.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-28-2021

Thank you @Sacred Fool for your wonderful contribution shared for all. Please join us for our Monday August 30th (anytime during that day or night) join us with your heart and like minded thoughts of love and light. The theme and challenge is from LeiwoUnion dated August 25th for all of us to join in based on her directions.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. If you wish to contribute your thoughts on a meditation for September 6th, we welcome your input.
In Love

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Sacred Fool - 08-29-2021

(08-28-2021, 05:38 PM)Nikki Wrote: Thank you @Sacred Fool for your wonderful contribution shared for all.  Please join us for our Monday August 30th (anytime during that day or night) join us with your heart and like minded thoughts of love and light.  The theme and challenge is from LeiwoUnion dated August 25th for all of us to join in based on her directions.  

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.  If you wish to contribute your thoughts on a meditation for September 6th, we welcome your input.
In Love

Thanks.  I didn't see this the first week, but dropped in last week and plan to do so again tomorrow.

See you there...sort of.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-31-2021

Thank you @LeiwoUnion, I did have a different meditation but not what I was expecting. You had said do not expect anything but I did. I went outside, it was cloudy and dark. It felt so quiet, so different, but felt comfortable and at peace. I felt I was here but not here. I listened, focused and was very aware. It felt like being in an eye of a hurricane "The calm before the storm". It felt like this is a preparation for events (but do not know what). Focused on prayers of love and light for all life on this planet connecting to the river of love flowing around us and all beings were lifted on the path to the Creator. May the event be our star brothers and sisters planning on landing or make contact with those that are ready.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - LeiwoUnion - 08-31-2021

I started meditation but fell asleep :'D

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-31-2021

(08-31-2021, 02:09 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: I started meditation but fell asleep :'D

Sometimes falling asleep in an attempt to meditate is because you were ready to receive information from your higher self.
It happens to all of us. I hope you will join us next week again to input your beautiful love/light. Heart

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-01-2021

Hello all, Looking for a volunteer to choose the theme and/or type of meditation for next week - Monday September 6th? Would appreciate hearing from you. In love

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Margan - 09-18-2021

Could we focus on acceptance? so since the forums have been offline for a while, this would be next monday, september 21.
The theme of acceptance is also important for spiritual forums same as for every day life. I am especially thinking about the momentary situation, where there seems to be so much division across the globe, be it in society or whatnot.
Let us focus on getting out of the "us versus them" mentality and instead focus on what unites us all here on this beautiful planet.
Trying to find love and understanding instead of focusing on the divisions Smile
and sending that out across the ether.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-18-2021

Beautiful Margan, thank you and hope everyone will rejoin our group to help create a beautiful reality for all life.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 09-20-2021

(09-18-2021, 01:07 PM)Margan Wrote: "..... I am especially thinking about the momentary situation, where there seems to be so much division across the globe, be it in society or whatnot. Let us focus on getting out of the "us versus them" mentality and instead focus on what unites us all here on this beautiful planet.  Trying to find love and understanding instead of focusing on the divisions Smile
and sending that out across the ether.

Thank you, it is very appropriate for this moment. I am living in South America and some countries are living in a strong political polarization, of course, created and supported by dark powerfull hands. Let us wish unity and love for this planet. 

Regards,
Octavius

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-22-2021

Is there anyone who wishes to lead the next meditation on Monday, September 27th. Please let us know. Thank you everyone.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 09-22-2021

(09-22-2021, 10:05 AM)Nikki Wrote: Is there anyone who wishes to lead the next meditation on Monday, September 27th.  Please let us know.  Thank you everyone.

Hi everybody :

I suggest this quote from Quo for the first meditation on next Monday. 

"Know that your thirst is greatly important, and pursue your desires. Pursue those intuitions and inklings. Listen for those hints that come in the wind of everyday detail and coincidence. And know that whatever is occurring on the physical plane, what is important in terms of your harvestability is your response to what is occurring. Look at your responses and see what you can do to sit with them, to work with any fear that you find in them, to comfort yourself through any suffering that occurs from them, and to encourage yourself to move always to the higher plane, the loftier principle, the belief that all is well and that all will be well. It is said in your holy works that “in quietness and in confidence is your peace.” Know that in terms of harvestability it is very helpful to have a high place within the self, a holy place within the heart, to which you may retreat and fall into the arms of the one infinite Creator who loves you dearly. When you are lost, when you are suffering, when you are alone, remember and move into the heart, into the sanctuary and peace of the one Creator’s love and dwell there as long as you need to, in order to feel that balm of Gilead which is that energy of being loved, being valued, and being understood. These things the Creator does. In fact, the Creator greatly values each and every thought that you have, for it is this way that the Creator learns about Itself." (Quo, Feb. 4, 2001)

I hope you can enjoy these deep thoughts.

Regards,
Octavius

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-23-2021

(09-22-2021, 09:25 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: "Know that your thirst is greatly important, and pursue your desires. Pursue those intuitions and inklings. Listen for those hints that come in the wind of everyday detail and coincidence. And know that whatever is occurring on the physical plane, what is important in terms of your harvestability is your response to what is occurring. Look at your responses and see what you can do to sit with them, to work with any fear that you find in them, to comfort yourself through any suffering that occurs from them, and to encourage yourself to move always to the higher plane, the loftier principle, the belief that all is well and that all will be well. It is said in your holy works that “in quietness and in confidence is your peace.” Know that in terms of harvestability it is very helpful to have a high place within the self, a holy place within the heart, to which you may retreat and fall into the arms of the one infinite Creator who loves you dearly. When you are lost, when you are suffering, when you are alone, remember and move into the heart, into the sanctuary and peace of the one Creator’s love and dwell there as long as you need to, in order to feel that balm of Gilead which is that energy of being loved, being valued, and being understood. These things the Creator does. In fact, the Creator greatly values each and every thought that you have, for it is this way that the Creator learns about Itself." (Quo, Feb. 4, 2001)

I hope you can enjoy these deep  thoughts.

Regards,
Octavius

Strange I was thinking about you as we try and navigate through this new program.  It is wonderful to see you back and am grateful for your leadership in the next meditation.  Hope to see many come back and join in.  Look forward to it.   Heart

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-28-2021

Had a nice mediation, read the quote by Octavius a couple of times prior to meditation, felt peace and love from the Creator.

I would like to serve by adding the information for the next mediation on Monday, Oct 4, 2021. Will post tomorrow and meanwhile hope to hear from others on the thread about their meditations or any comments.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 09-28-2021

(09-28-2021, 12:56 PM)Nikki Wrote: Had a nice mediation, read the quote by Octavius a couple of times prior to meditation, felt peace and love from the Creator. 

I would like to serve by adding the information for the next mediation on Monday, Oct 4, 2021.  Will post tomorrow and meanwhile hope to hear from others on the thread about their meditations or any comments.

Thank you Nikki. As you said, It would also be nice to read the experience of the other brothers in this medidation. I hope they can write it here.  Today I could send a positive message to a friend who is currently in a cult. He asked me some questions about the Creator. Perhaps, it was the result of last Monday meditation.  But I could convey a message of union and peace, which extrapolates all dogmas of division. I am happy for that. 

Regards,
Octavius

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-29-2021

The offer to serve with a meditation theme for all those who will be open to receive the blessing and gifts from the Creator radiates so much joy. This a a channelling from Oxal and seems to talk to y/our soul and activates deep love and understanding of the truth within.

March 8/74
I am Oxal. My friend, this is of no consequence, for I am the Creator. Yes, my friends, you are listening to the voice of the Creator. You hear the voice of the Creator each day, my friends, as you go about your daily activities. It is only necessary to recognize it.

As you meet your fellow man in your daily activities, as he speaks, then you hear the voice of your Creator. Birds singing in the trees, my friends, speak with the voice of the Creator. The very winds that blow through the trees speak to you, my friends. And the noise that you hear is the voice of the Creator. For His expressions are infinite. It is only necessary you hear and see these expressions. And then when you hear and see them, it is then necessary that you undstand them and understand that these are the Creator.

This is what is missing upon your planet, my friends; the simple understanding that all of these things are the same thing. They are the Creator. This knowledge is self-evident. It does not require a complex analysis. It does not require that I prove to you that what am saying is true. Truth, my friends, speaks to you. It is all about you. It is the Creator.

It is only necessary for you to recognize this, totally, with no reservation then you will think as the Creator thinks. For the Creator recognizes Himself, and there is no part of Himself that He does not accept. For it is He, and He is one thing, the creation.

It is impossible to separate yourself from the creation. It is impossible to isolate yourself from the creation. You are it and it is you. And all of its parts speak to you, saying "Be of the creation". It is only necessary that man on Earth listen to this voice and then understand its words. Understand and then demonstrate this understanding. An then man on Earth will take his rightful place with those of us who roam through this infinite creation.

For this is our privilege. And this is your privilege. For we are all the same thing. We are love and we are light.
P.183 "Voices of the Confederation" by Don Elkins and Carla L. Ruechkert

Dear Brothers and Sisters, LOVE LIKE THE CREATOR.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - pat19989 - 09-29-2021

(09-29-2021, 11:47 AM)Nikki Wrote: The offer to serve with a meditation theme for all those who will be open to receive the blessing and gifts from the Creator radiates so much joy.  This a a channelling from Oxal and seems to talk to y/our soul and activates deep love and understanding of the truth within. 

March 8/74
I am Oxal.  My friend,  this is of no consequence, for I am the Creator.  Yes, my friends, you are listening to the voice of the Creator.  You hear the voice of the Creator each day, my friends, as you go about your daily activities.  It is only necessary to recognize it.

As you meet your fellow man in your daily activities, as he speaks, then you hear the voice of your Creator.  Birds singing in the trees, my friends, speak with the voice of the Creator.  The very winds that blow through the trees speak to you, my friends.  And the noice that you hear is the voice of the Creator.  For His expressions are infinite.  It is only necessary you hear and see these expressions.  And then when you hear and see them, it is then necessary that you undstand them and understand that these are the Creator.

This is what is missing upon your planet, my friends; the simple understanding that all of these things are the same thing.  They are the Creator.  This knowledge is self-evident.  It does not require a complex analysis.  It does not require that I prove to you that what am saying is true.  Truth, my friends, speaks to you.  It is all about you.  It is the Creator.

It is only necessary for you to recognize this, totally, with no reservation then you will think as the Creator thinks.  For the Creator recognizes Himself, and there is no part of Himself that He does not accept.  For it is He, and He is one thing, the creation. 

It is impossible to separate yourself from the creation.  It is impossible to isolate yourself from the creation.  You are it and it is you.  And all of its parts speak to you, saying "Be of the creation".  It is only necessary that man on Earth listen to this voice and then understand its words.  Understand and then demonstrate this understanding.  An then man on Earth will take his rightful place with those of us who roam through this infinite creation.

For this is our privilege.  And this is your privilege.  For we are all the same thing.  We are love and we are light.
P.183 "Voices of the Confederation" by Don Elkins and Carla L. Ruechkert

Dear Brothers and Sisters,  LOVE LIKE THE CREATOR.

Thank you for this excerpt! This thread is really cool, I will start tuning in on Mondays. It is my understanding that the time does not matter but to set intention to unite with each of you in meditation, and all of humanity each Monday? 

Love

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 09-29-2021

@pat19989

Thank you, it is a blessing to have you join us. Yes, you are right, any time on Mondays with the intention of uniting with all of us and all humanity in meditation.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 10-05-2021

Went outside, dressed warm, the skies were clear seeing many stairs, the blowing of a gentle wind, the whispering of the leaves and it seemed so quiet. Closed my eyes and sent love to all in connection, prayed for all life on this planet, took note of everything around me as the Creator. Peace. Just then I heard our motion light come on, opened my eyes and there was a skunk, just walking by me, it was so beautiful, its white part of its fur seemed to glow a beautiful vibration. I really love nature and it seems to return it back by showing its beauty. Joy

Hope everyone felt the love and light all around them. Before the meditation and many days before, started to be more aware of the Creator in all things. It definitely is something to remind ourselves on a daily basis, all that we see, all that we hear, all that you think, all that we are is the Creator, it is all one creation. Seek the Creator in all things, it really helps to keep us feeling balanced and in love. The goal is to think and love like the Creator.

In love looking for another member to lead the meditation on October 11th.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - InfiniteOneness - 10-06-2021

Yessssssssss fellow self! Glad to see someone who hasn't been distracted by the mundane, will join this meditation for sure, truth be told, the virus is also love, so it can be spoken to, let it know you are it, and it is you, and to harm either is to harm the self. Most illness cannot sustain itself in a positive vibration. Time isn't so linear as we think, and so as long as we intend to join this together, we will all be there, even if it is in ten, or one hundred years from now, this is my opinion anyhow. Also, thank you/us so much <3 Really happy to see such a call, no division, animosity etc. Makes me want to frequent the forum a little more often. Keep shining bright light, we're grateful to share in your presence.

Love and light to you/us/all <3

NikkiPosted by Nikki and Octavius1972

From the Welcome Page:
"What is spiritual activism? Our basic thrust from the Law of One teachings is this: We are all crystalline beings, who receive, transmute and send vibratory energies out into the planetary mix. When we are able to gather a group of people who wish to focus in on and share the vibrations of unconditional love, we, as a group, become a radiant focus of light and love which is much more powerful than each of us acting alone."

In all teachings of truth, meditation is essential for changing y/our lives and we would like to accomplish is the melding as one heart in unconditional love for all.  What we offer is we will choose the theme for the first two meditations.  Others can then choose parts of The Law of One teachings or other teachings on this site which has touched your hearts and add their preferred meditations.  The meditation can be done anytime during the chosen day (Monday) for the group meditation, connection to all with the same mind and heart will occur.  The only time is now, there are many times zones and not fair to those who wish to join us to have to get up in the middle of the night.  We offer Monday as a day that may be suitable for all.

Even though my words may be different in communication, love is love and all is one. Meditation preferences may be different and ask you do as you feel is right for you keeping the same theme of the group on a Monday. (Day may change).  We would love to hear and share in your experiences and also add your feedback and suggestions.  We would appreciate if you could indicate that you will join us either by pressing the "like" button (just to indicate you will be joining in the meditation) or post a reply.  Please ask if you have questions. 

MEDITATION: First read the meditation quote below, it is taken from a post by Patrick and is about the virus and attempted control.

"Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We would agree that for the conscious seeker of truth who finds the spiritual path to the One to be the only path worth traveling, this type of virus can be seen as a mere rock upon the path that may be avoided by seeing the One in all and loving the One in all, no matter what is the action of any upon one, as attempts are made to control one. If one can give love without expectation of return, and resist not evil, then one has a power over evil which cannot be broken. It is the power of love, the power to cure all that is unwell, to make whole all that is broken, and to bring to light all that is hidden.”

Put your body into a comfortable position.  Read the quote from Quo, attaching your heart to the physical mind then to your higher mind.  Breath deeply and as you breath, you breath in love and breath out love, repeat 3 times.

Now focus on the energy that is all around you, feel the tingles on every part of your skin, feel love filling your physicality, where ever you wish bring your awareness to, love is alive and high energy.  Realize that this is the self, you are love.  Since you are love you cannot do anything but affect all things around you in love and you cannot decide who or what is worthy of the love.  Love/light is imbued in all things and in all beings.  It is a forever flowing in exchanged love/light between the Creator and the created.  No need to give or sent it to any being, it just is and anything that is in your heart, thoughts, and space cannot help but be touched by love and light.  Bring your awareness to the heart centre, love ignites all chakras from the lower spreading to infinitely.  Now your love/light ignites up your Third Eye shoots though your 7th Crown Chakra melding with the 8th Soul Star Chakra above your head shooting into the dimension to reach the angels, the next dimension to reach the Confederation and upward until reaching the Creator or The One which ever name is chosen, all is connected by love and light.  Realize nothing can change this reality, all of creation is love/light and The Law of One applies.  Stay in that state of pure love/light until you are ready to come back.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 10-06-2021

@InfiniteOneness
It is a blessing that you will join our meditation group on Mondays. It is such a pleasure to serve others. From your post above, believe that it may be a good idea to return to our first group meditation. Your post will be the theme of the meditation on Monday, Oct 11/21. Thank you for bringing this meditation back to all. It is agreed that the virus is love, we have no idea of the movements of the spiritual realm as we meditate as one in love. I will do my usual and read the post many times before the meditation and join in love and light with all creation.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-07-2021

(10-06-2021, 03:56 PM)InfiniteOneness Wrote: Yessssssssss fellow self! Glad to see someone who hasn't been distracted by the mundane, will join this meditation for sure, truth be told, the virus is also love, so it can be spoken to, let it know you are it, and it is you, and to harm either is to harm the self. Most illness cannot sustain itself in a positive vibration. Time isn't so linear as we think, and so as long as we intend to join this together, we will all be there, even if it is in ten, or one hundred years from now, this is my opinion anyhow. Also, thank you/us so much <3 Really happy to see such a call, no division, animosity etc. Makes me want to frequent the forum a little more often. Keep shining bright light, we're grateful to share in your presence.

Love and light to you/us/all <3
Welcome to this thread !!

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 10-12-2021

Hi all,
how are you after Monday's meditation ?
I hope you are enjoying the peace of the unity and love.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 10-13-2021

For myself, there seems to be a shift in consciousness and really not sure what that means. During meditation, felt the vibrations moving and the only clear sky was right above and the rest was dark. Sending love, peace and freedom to all life. It is almost like there is a split in realties or is a split in densities? The love vibration is very strong and seems to be holding into all life and pulling upwards. It is different but like all change it does take us a while to understand. This meditation for self was different but not concerned but excited of what is to come.

Octavius and self are reaching out to see if a member would like to set the theme for the next meditation. We will wait until tomorrow. Octavius if we do not have a volunteer, would you please lead the next meditation? Thank you all for joining in this group.