Bring4th
Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. (/showthread.php?tid=19412)

Pages: 1 2 3

Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-12-2021

Posted by Nikki and Octavius1972

From the Welcome Page:
"What is spiritual activism? Our basic thrust from the Law of One teachings is this: We are all crystalline beings, who receive, transmute and send vibratory energies out into the planetary mix. When we are able to gather a group of people who wish to focus in on and share the vibrations of unconditional love, we, as a group, become a radiant focus of light and love which is much more powerful than each of us acting alone."

In all teachings of truth, meditation is essential for changing y/our lives and we would like to accomplish is the melding as one heart in unconditional love for all. What we offer is we will choose the theme for the first two meditations. Others can then choose parts of The Law of One teachings or other teachings on this site which has touched your hearts and add their preferred meditations. The meditation can be done anytime during the chosen day (Monday) for the group meditation, connection to all with the same mind and heart will occur. The only time is now, there are many times zones and not fair to those who wish to join us to have to get up in the middle of the night. We offer Monday as a day that may be suitable for all.

Even though my words may be different in communication, love is love and all is one. Meditation preferences may be different and ask you do as you feel is right for you keeping the same theme of the group on a Monday. (Day may change). We would love to hear and share in your experiences and also add your feedback and suggestions. We would appreciate if you could indicate that you will join us either by pressing the "like" button (just to indicate you will be joining in the meditation) or post a reply. Please ask if you have questions.

MEDITATION: First read the meditation quote below, it is taken from a post by Patrick and is about the virus and attempted control.

"Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We would agree that for the conscious seeker of truth who finds the spiritual path to the One to be the only path worth traveling, this type of virus can be seen as a mere rock upon the path that may be avoided by seeing the One in all and loving the One in all, no matter what is the action of any upon one, as attempts are made to control one. If one can give love without expectation of return, and resist not evil, then one has a power over evil which cannot be broken. It is the power of love, the power to cure all that is unwell, to make whole all that is broken, and to bring to light all that is hidden.”

Put your body into a comfortable position. Read the quote from Quo, attaching your heart to the physical mind then to your higher mind. Breath deeply and as you breath, you breath in love and breath out love, repeat 3 times.

Now focus on the energy that is all around you, feel the tingles on every part of your skin, feel love filling your physicality, where ever you wish bring your awareness to, love is alive and high energy. Realize that this is the self, you are love. Since you are love you cannot do anything but affect all things around you in love and you cannot decide who or what is worthy of the love. Love/light is imbued in all things and in all beings. It is a forever flowing in exchanged love/light between the Creator and the created. No need to give or sent it to any being, it just is and anything that is in your heart, thoughts, and space cannot help but be touched by love and light. Bring your awareness to the heart centre, love ignites all chakras from the lower spreading to infinitely. Now your love/light ignites up your Third Eye shoots though your 7th Crown Chakra melding with the 8th Soul Star Chakra above your head shooting into the dimension to reach the angels, the next dimension to reach the Confederation and upward until reaching the Creator or The One which ever name is chosen, all is connected by love and light. Realize nothing can change this reality, all of creation is love/light and The Law of One applies. Stay in that state of pure love/light until you are ready to come back.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - tadeus - 08-13-2021

(08-12-2021, 04:57 PM)Nikki Wrote: Now your love/light ignites up your Third Eye shoots though your 7th Crown Chakra melding with the 8th Soul Star Chakra above your head shooting into the dimension to reach the angels, the next dimension to reach the Confederation and upward until reaching the Creator or The One which ever name is chosen, all is connected by love and light.

Do we need the Confederation as a relay to reach the Creator?

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 05:59 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 04:57 PM)Nikki Wrote: Now your love/light ignites up your Third Eye shoots though your 7th Crown Chakra melding with the 8th Soul Star Chakra above your head shooting into the dimension to reach the angels, the next dimension to reach the Confederation and upward until reaching the Creator or The One which ever name is chosen, all is connected by love and light.

Do we need the Confederation as a relay to reach the Creator?

Good question and really do not know that answer but because the Confederation does control what happens on earth, and they are in a higher dimension/realm and each dimension is higher and higher in vibration, we are reaching for the path to the Creator which can only be achieved through love/light. Hope that serves you.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-14-2021

I hope more brothers can join us in this meditation on Monday.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - LeiwoUnion - 08-15-2021

I promise my vibrations will join at some point on Monday.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-15-2021

It has given both myself and Octavius great joy to have all of you that have indicated will become a radiant focus of light and love as one. Our appreciation also goes to the benevolent star brothers and sisters, those on earth and above who will guide us on our loving intentions to follow the path to the Creator. We also appreciate those who are will join in but have not spoken and others that may join through another meditation.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - flofrog - 08-15-2021

nikki and octavius thank you Smile

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Mark the D - 08-15-2021

Yes, count me in on Mondays sending Love: of late, my daily prayers have been in praise to our father/mother for hearing the prayers of our children and our parents and brothers and sisters, as I'm going around the world in my mind naming the countries.
Though I'm a newbie, I'm old, 63. This means I've had more time to fail, ha. No, what I mean is that this is not the first, second, third, or even the fourth time in reading, from other most excellent valued sources as the Ra materiel, that the wars inside of us produce wars outside, the conscious overcoming of the lower by the higher vital energy sources, difficulty in transition due to the many different ideologies of the world; a more harmonious point of view would ease the birthing pains of our transition. Include me in the sending/receiving of the unity of Love.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Margan - 08-15-2021

Thank you for starting this, dear N and O!
I will tune in as possible tomorrow - monday is a good day for meditation since it is dedicated to Shiva, my favorite deity Smile
May it turn out to be a blessing for us all and help the whole world in these troubled times of transition.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-15-2021

(08-15-2021, 07:06 PM)Mark the D Wrote: Yes, count me in on Mondays sending Love: of late, my daily prayers have been in praise to our father/mother for hearing the prayers of our children and our parents and brothers and sisters, as I'm going around the world in my mind naming the countries.  
Though I'm a newbie, I'm old, 63.  This means I've had more time to fail, ha. No, what I mean is that this is not the first, second, third, or even the fourth time in reading, from other most excellent valued sources as the Ra materiel, that the wars inside of us produce wars outside, the conscious overcoming of the lower by the higher vital energy sources, difficulty in transition due to the many different ideologies of the world; a more harmonious point of view would ease the birthing pains of our transition.  Include me in the sending/receiving of the unity of Love.

Brother @Mark the D, I am a newbie too and consider you young, wish I was still 63. When we are within, there is not age.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-16-2021

I wish today's meditation can contribute to heal spiritually those in pain and sorrow on account of the current virus, and also those in anguish due to the things happening in Afghanistan and Haiti.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - flofrog - 08-16-2021

Absolutely octavius, we humans are sort of going through some major cleansing tempest, aren’t we ? Thank you so much for this meditation.

Heart

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 04:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: Absolutely octavius, we humans are sort of going through some major cleansing tempest, aren’t we ? Thank you so much for this meditation.

Heart

thank you for your support.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-17-2021

To all those who joined in, my deep appreciation for your belief in love and light, it was very uplifting. To those who are new, may you be blessed in this search of the heart. Sharing my experiences yesterday, it is shared in love so that we may continue to learn and grow from each other. Please share your experiences as well, no matter your experience, even if you felt you felt nothing. Through all experiences of our brothers and sisters there are valuable lessons. There were light beings joining in as well, loving everyone equally and unconditionally.

I sat down in the morning after getting up and was not planning to meditate yet, wanted a coffee first. Did not get what I wanted but got pulled into a meditative state almost immediately. The sun was rising and started to shine on me through the window. A beautiful story that I was told is that the sun is the gateway/portal to the dimension called heaven.

The colours and the flashing of what looked like lightening of each side were truly memorizing. I must have sat there for almost an hour and every time I started to be pulled back by a thought, I repeated to myself "I am love" and would be sent back to examine what was happening. Maybe I am being prepared for .... not sure. Really do feel I was facing a portal or gateway but to where is yet to be realized. Love/light is a portal to your dreams. There was so much love like a whirlwind spinning around me.

The most beautiful thing about this meditation, we are all one, no one better than another and the base of the meditation is love with those who are like minded. If I could would give you all a love hug I would but since I cannot, see you are can feel the Creator's hug of love/light.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - LeiwoUnion - 08-17-2021

I had pretty profound experience, unusual. I had a small window of peace and quiet in (my) evening and sat down in a darkened bedroom. I was also quickly pulled into a meditative state and began seeing all sorts of fractals as I focused on a beam of light, love, instreaming and outstreaming energy etc. As I shifted focus higher in the energy centers and above my head I was faced with an extremely powerful stream. I also got visualizations of (our?) galaxy spiral and it's center which was shifting from dark to light. I asked for some positive energies for the people in need here on Earth and was smacked almost unconscious (not kidding, I hit my head to the wall as I fell - note: this usually doesn't happen). As I was regaining my bearings I thanked for the burst and thought to myself why doesn't people more often get to tap into this seemingly infinitely powerful stream. I got an answer even - 'people don't usually ask for it'. I ended soon after, as I felt there was enough action for the evening. Quite a vivid experience. Also why I don't fully meditate too often as always something strange happens.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-17-2021

I faced some obstacles during the day, but I was able (in the second meditation) to focus my mind on wishes of unitiy and peace for this Earth. Especially for those places on Earth where there is intense confusion.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - flofrog - 08-17-2021

When I find it less easy to focus I think about the trees and how they help us, and somehow it grounds me to come back to focus and grounds me... toward the All BigSmile

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Louisabell - 08-18-2021

Hi Nikki and Octavius1972, I joined into the meditation and it was great. Lots of goodwill sent to the population who are struggling with the current difficult world affairs going on. It's wonderful that lightworkers such as yourselves have come to offer this service of meeting on the inner planes as well as sharing your inspirational writings here.

Thanks again for the initiative for starting this. Smile

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-18-2021

(08-17-2021, 03:45 PM)flofrog Wrote: When I find it less easy to focus I think about the trees and how they help us, and somehow it grounds me to come back to focus and grounds me... toward the All   BigSmile

Thanks for sharing your view.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 01:08 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Hi Nikki and Octavius1972, I joined into the meditation and it was great. Lots of goodwill sent to the population who are struggling with the current difficult world affairs going on. It's wonderful that lightworkers such as yourselves have come to offer this service of meeting on the inner planes as well as sharing your inspirational writings here.

Thanks again for the initiative for starting this. Smile

Thank you, it's great to read your feelings about it. The fourth density is already in this planet, so I hope this positive meditations may help for more unity, love and compasion.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-20-2021

Hi brothers:

For the meditation on Monday (08/23/2021), I have found an interesting quote from Q'uo (September 22, 2009) :

======================

The spiritual principle involved in seeking one’s guidance is that which can be called faith. Faith is often misunderstood among your peoples for they confuse faith with belief. Belief is always belief in something; perhaps a creed or a system of tenets that form a dogmatic system. A believer believes specific points or speaks to a specific creed.

Faith, on the other hand, has no content. It contains no knowledge. It is an attitude. It is the attitude that knows beyond doubt, regardless of the circumstances, that all is well. And the entity who is living a life in faith cannot be daunted by circumstance. Faith is an attitude which assumes that the infinite Creator, the higher self, and that self which planned this incarnation before taking flesh have provided ample opportunities for learning and for service.

Sometimes involved in learning is suffering. Sometimes there is sorrow and pain. Yet one living a life in faith knows that that which is happening is perfect. It is precisely what is needed to advance spiritually and to be of service. Consequently, such an entity cooperates and harmonizes with circumstance and allows creativity and imagination to play a part in the flowing forward of events.

Faith does not recognize closed doors. Faith abides, patiently, trustingly and with infinite attention. For there shall come those hints, inklings and information from spirit that shall illuminate the situation within the present moment. And this faith is that which shall serve you well, my brother, as you learn to listen to and communicate with your guidance system.

There is no such thing as being able, without any doubt whatsoever, to know that you are communicating with your guidance. There is a reason for this unknowing. Each entity within third density is given complete free will to choose those things which he desires. And that which he desires shall be given unto him. In this atmosphere of free will, it is not desirable from the standpoint of spiritual growth that there be some way to test and prove spiritual events or influences.

Instead of such objective means of determining the validity of metaphysical experiences, the seeker is given, instead, the ability to set intentions, such as speaking with one’s guidance. Once this intention has been carefully and profoundly set in such a way that the self hears the self on a deep level, it is necessary only to proceed to have a conversation on a continuing basis with your guidance.

====================================

I think we might consider the above text for the first meditation. As for the second one, we could freely focus our thoughts on positive wishes for our planet. Our planet needs to improve in love and compasion, especially in those places facing war, violence and people suffering from hunger.

Best Regards,
Octavius

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-22-2021

(08-20-2021, 01:47 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: For the meditation on Monday (08/23/2021), I have found an interesting quote from Q'uo (September 22, 2009) :

======================

Still have the right to post so will be joining the meditation on Monday night. I will continue to meditate on Monday nights with all you beautiful beings no matter what happens. In love for all.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Diana - 08-22-2021

I will join tomorrow (Monday). Smile

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 11:26 AM)Diana Wrote: I will join tomorrow (Monday). Smile

thank you Diana !

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - flofrog - 08-22-2021

I shall too, tomorrow.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 05:27 PM)flofrog Wrote: I shall too, tomorrow.

Many thanks flofrog. Nice to know that you are with us.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - flofrog - 08-22-2021

Any meditation for our Earth, Octavius, I am yours. Wink

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Nikki - 08-24-2021

Thank you Octavius, good choice. It seems it was especially picked for this confusing times that many are going through, including self, faith is very important. The meditation was not as spectacular during the time but proved to very helpful with the confusion that has rested on my heart. It was a reaching for my higher self asking for understanding of myself leading to understanding others using faith as my guide. All these meditations are leading straight to the One Creator as we fall, pick ourselves up, and become better messengers of love.

Octavius and I have agreed that we would like others to lead meditations. Quote from our introduction "What we offer is we will choose the theme for the first two meditations. Others can then choose parts of The Law of One teachings or other teachings on this site which has touched your hearts and add their preferred meditations."

Looking for a volunteer for next week's meditation.

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - Diana - 08-24-2021

My experience yesterday: I saw the Earth from space. I was sending light to it (with the thought in mind when I began to send that light to areas of strife and suffering), and I saw many other streams of light being sent to Earth as well, from different points in space around the Earth. Then I noticed a huge whitish bubble enveloping us all and the Earth—not sure whether that was the "veil" or some sort of protection. 

RE: Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love. - octavius1972 - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 12:49 PM)Diana Wrote: My experience yesterday: I saw the Earth from space. I was sending light to it (with the thought in mind when I began to send that light to areas of strife and suffering), and I saw many other streams of light being sent to Earth as well, from different points in space around the Earth. Then I noticed a huge whitish bubble enveloping us all and the Earth—not sure whether that was the "veil" or some sort of protection. 

Hi Diana. Wonderful view. Your last vision was very interesting and in fact is a message for us. Indeed, many positive entities are working by cleaning the dark negative things of this Earth with the light of the Creator. Soon, we will see the 4D+ changes in space/time too. Thanks you for sharing it with us.

Best wishes,
Octavius