Bring4th
2009-03-14 - Cancer & Disease, Alphabet Mosaics, Jesus, The Shift, Using Catalyst, STS Forum Thread - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2009-03-14 - Cancer & Disease, Alphabet Mosaics, Jesus, The Shift, Using Catalyst, STS Forum Thread (/showthread.php?tid=194)

2009-03-14 - Cancer & Disease, Alphabet Mosaics, Jesus, The Shift, Using Catalyst, STS Forum Thread - Bring4th_Steve - 03-16-2009

14:01:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I was thinking I could be typing on a report on the question I asked the group last time about the B4 forums. OK?

14:03:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yeah, that sounds good!

14:04:24 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK - Hey 3D - I am going to report on the way the forum question came out. More

14:05:08 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› This was a very nifty process for me, and I think for the B4 staff. Monica, Steve and Gary, the moderators, had questioned a thread on the LOO forum. More

14:05:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There was some feeling that it was too service-to-self, or promoted STS. What to do? More

14:06:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› (This is the "Biased view of STS" thread)

14:06:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› One solution was to take the thread down. It was a harsh solution but we had experience with a STS poster in 2003 and 2004 whoeventually managed to so pollute the forum on a previous incarnation of B4 that the site had to come down. More

14:07:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Another solution was to edit the thread, removing the STS messages. I nixed that because it would render the thread meaningless or at least highly confusing. More

14:17:49 ‹C-JEAN› I can't believe I will be on the same chat room where our great star Carla is ! B-)

*3D Sunset sent Carla a Private Message*

14:18:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If you don't find a satisfactory explanation or discussion, just write a question for Q'uo and send it to Gary at contact@llresearch.org. He keeps a list of questions that come in from on-line. Occasionally we have a Q and A session strictly for the readers who send in such questions,and it will be asked then. Follow-up?

14:19:09 ‹3D Sunset› Thanks, I'll drop Gary a note. L&L 3D

14:20:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› U betcha, 3D. L/L back 'atcha. C-Jean, thanks for the kind words. Belive it! I am a bozo too, as swell as a star, and you are a star as well as a bozo! We are all one! [heart icon][light bulb icon][rose icon]

14:20:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› What's next, Steve?

14:20:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› We're open for questions, all! If you have something you'd like to ask, just switch over to the "Ask Carla Here" tab, and submit your questions. I will post them to Carla in the order they are received. :-)

14:22:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, while I am waiting for a question, Happy Spring! I am so jazzed to see the crocuses and daffodils up! Whee! L/L xxx

14:23:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yes, the cherry blossoms are already out in DC!

14:23:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OMG, they are sooo lovely! And he azaleas! No city has azaleas better than DC!

14:24:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I have a brother who lives in Falls Church, and he used to live right by Rock Creek Park. SO I got a good look at spring in DC. L/L xxx

14:25:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Yeah, DC plans many events around the blooms. It's a great place to visit in the Spring. The smell in the air is amazing, no matter where you are in the city.

14:26:02 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hmmm... this seems to be one of those moments in time - or space/time - where no one has a question! Let's see - do I have one? More

14:27:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› No, I am also without curiosity! We are not in seeking mode - active at least - today! Steve, may I ask after everyone's health and well-being?

14:27:27 ‹Logos924› haha, I feel like a student who went to class without doing any reading or studying beforehand

14:27:37 ‹Bring4th_Steve› sure! That's a great way to open up some more..

14:28:29 ‹Bring4th_Steve› This weekend will involve a little web work for Bring4th. To help in the announcement of Carla's new book!

14:28:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Steve - and logos, hey, this is not necessarily a class. I love to teach and do it often, but even more often I just listen, or rejoice with someone, or sympathize. So how about it - what's going on with you? For myself, I am so thrilled! More

14:29:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› yes - the new book is being sent on the 18th - next Wednesday! FINALLY! More

14:30:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› and the book I have been editing since then, The Alphabet Mosaics, which is written by a friend of mine, Dana Redfield, who passed on last year and asked us at L/L to publish her book for her, has just gotten a huge boost!

14:31:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The guy who produced 101 has just offered to produce The Alphabet Mosaics! He is absolutely the best. SO her book, which is astonishingly transformative and good, will have a very fine production now - and it will be finished soon! I am so stoked. there were hang-ups with the volunteer who was working on the scanning, and it had hung fire for months. Picture me dancing! <:o)[heart icon]

14:31:44 ‹Bring4th_Steve› That sounds great! Oh, a couple questions came in whenever you are ready...

14:31:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Go!

14:32:07 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean asks: Carla, on the health side, how is it with your arthritis? Does it hurt less than in 1981-84?

14:33:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, C-jean. Yes, it is better than in 1981-4. It has burned itself out, so I no longer have a lot of swelling and operations. Just curly hands and toes, and not much range of motion. My big remaining trouble with rheumatoid is in my spine because of the immense amount of deterioration everywhere. But I get epidurals and also I ice my back for two minutes every day. That helps. thanks for asking. Follow-up?

14:36:24 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean said: Carla, It was and is courageous, to go on like that ! I thank you for that, Ra and You, changed my life !

14:36:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Dear one, thanks for that - More

14:37:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› To me, every discomfort is a part of the dues I pay for coming to this party we're having. More

14:38:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I pay my dues with gratitude and thankfulness. This is such a great party. There is good work to do, the time to do it, and great companions with whom to collaborate. I include you all in that number. perhaps there is courage involved, but I think we are all faced with challenges. More

14:40:00 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Sometimes the challenges are physical, such as mine. Sometimes - and more often - the challenges are mental and emotional. we all suffer. And yet we all suck it up and move on into life, relishing our days and loving and being loved as we came here to do. As I said to C-Jean earlier, we are all stars - and we all shine on! [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx

14:40:30 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, C-Jean for the question. Carla, the next 2-part question comes from Bring4th_Monica

14:40:38 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica asks: Hi Carla! We've been discussing the catalyst of cancer and Ra's words about it being anger catalyst that didn't get utilized. We all know that any disease can be simply a way to exit 3D, but we also know that the entity can choose to stay, and in many cases be healed, or maybe the catalyst was meant to facilitate healing not exiting. more

14:40:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› So the question is, for those who choose to stay in 3D but are dealing w diseases like cancer, has the Confederation given any guidelines on how to 'unstick' and get moving again old, stuck, un-utilized catalyst that has turned sticky yucky and maybe cancerous? NOT asking for physical things like diet, but how to get it moving spiritually. thanks (more)

14:41:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› In other words, if we realize that we didn't utilize catalyst, and it turned sticky, can we still retrieve that energy and transform it? and any ideas on how to do that...

14:41:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica, dearest sister! Typing on that.

14:42:14 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Confederation talks a good deal about how to become unstuck. In 101, I work with that information a lot. More

14:42:42 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In general, the recommendation is that we become more and more aware of the tenor of our thoughts during each day. More

14:43:45 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Instead of trying for some grand overview, which is hard to get at from within ourselves, they recommend that we spend some time at the end of each day in a quiet place and contemplate the day's thoughts and actions. What thoughts triggered us? What interactions triggered us? More

14:44:40 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› We need to find our hidden triggers, those things which take us away from the present moment and set us to running some old tape - a memory or an opinion - which is disturbing to us and takes us down into negative emotions. More

14:45:37 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Firstly, we work to balance that triggered emotion. If we felt resentment, we feel it again. Then we allow the opposite of resentment, gratitude and love, to fill us. Then we visualize both sides of that coin and release the concern. More

14:46:15 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Secondly, as we continue doing this day after day, we begin to see our underlying patterns. We can then clarify our issues. We can know ourselves better and better. More

14:46:56 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And most of all, as we see these issues, and have pity on ourselves and love ourselves, we begin to accept ourselves as we are. Then the stuck emotions that caused the illness are no longer stuck. Follow-up?

14:49:12 ‹Bring4th_Monica› So if the illness itself is a result of stuck emotions, and we release the stuck emotions, then since we are holographic, our molecules should theoretically rearrange themselves in the new pattern, right? ie the illness is generally a result, not the catalyst itself? (speaking of illness caused by stuck, not preincarnational programming)

14:49:33 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I want to say that I realize that it can sound glib and I don't mean to be glib and pretend that this stuff is easy. it is not. But it can be lots of fun! L/L xxx

14:50:37 ‹Bring4th_Monica› In other words, what I'm getting at here is that cancer seems to be such a source of FEAR to so many nowadays...and if we can look at it as just some old stuck glue that we can wash away by clearing those old patterns, it seems that we might see a lot more spontaneous healing going on.

14:51:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Monica! The Ra group said specifically that we are offered the catalyst at the energy-body level first. If we do not do the work at that level, it descends to the level of the physical body. So the illness is not precisely the result of stuck emotions - it is the result of our not doing the work to clear the energy body. More

14:51:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The biggest problem people with illnesses have is getting used to the illness and starting to define themselves as someone with an illness. More

14:52:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› At one point I actually did a ceremony to exorcise rheumatoid disease from my thinking. It was a great ritual and it worked very well. More

14:53:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The act of redefining the self as one who is well, and then the constant clearing of the energy body day by day often does effect the healing. More

14:53:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Other times, a Reiki healer or a psychic healer can unstick the thinking of the person to be healed and give that person a chance to choose to hit the reset button, as it were. Follow-up on that?

14:54:15 ‹Bring4th_Monica› No, that's great - thanks!

14:54:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Let me respond to your question about fear. More

14:55:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› You are quite right that cancer strikes fear into people. In that regard I think that the writing of Lance Armstrong and now the public work of Patrick Swayze, is enormously valuable. Here are two public figures who are doing the exact right thing with their cancer diagnoses - thumbing their noses at the statistics and getting on with living as fully as they can. More

14:56:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› If people could indeed get beyond that knee-jerk reaction of fear, I feel they would be far better able to open themselves to healing. More

14:58:18 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The beautiful actions of a friend, Karen, come to mind. She was completely fearless. She denied all treatment and chose to focus on her quality of life when diagnosed with cancer. She was expected to die within a few months and lived several years. She did eventually succumb to cancer. But her life was happy, her kitchen full of good cooking smells, her garden thriving - all her interests were enjoyed to their fullest, as was her life with her husband. L/L xxx

14:58:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I think it's also useful to mention that sometimes we "plan" for incarnational diseases that serve as catalyst, so they may or may not be circumstances that we can release at the energy or physical level.

14:58:56 ‹Bring4th_Monica› A Chinese doctor (acupuncturist) told me they don't believe in all those diagnostic tests....he said don't go looking for disease...if your body has a problem it will tell you...if it tells you, pay attention...but don't go looking for it. I wonder how many people would still be living happy, productive lives if they had not had that test looking for cancer....then they died right on schedule after the doc said they would. I love the Karen story!

14:59:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve that's certainly true. more

14:59:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Ra group said that was true of me. It frees me to live my life as it is without repining, feeling self-pity or struggling against the pattern. More

15:00:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› And I am sure there are many such as I. More

15:01:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But it is not needed to know that! Most people do not have that to deal with it. So if they fall ill, it is good to banish fear and affirm their wellness. Sometimes a nudge helps to the inner mind - like giving up some food that you feel is harmful, or stopping smoking. More.

15:02:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, I think the Chinese doctors have a good point. Our imaginations can be our worst enemies, and if they hook up with fear we can cause harm to ourselves by totally sinking our morale and reducing our expectations to trembling and worrying. Far better to carry on with joy. L/L xxx

15:03:16 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, is there another question? Or did I miss something in this one?

15:03:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› nope, I think you covered it.

15:03:34 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Yes, I remember that. (hence my mention of 'not cases of pre-incarnational programming in my original question.) Well I want to move over & make room for someone else's question...I think your response will be helpful to many, though...thanks.

15:04:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [heart icon][light bulb icon], Monica! L/L xxx

15:04:20 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from Logos924:

15:04:27 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos asks: I'm really intrigued about the alphabet book! Just a few weeks ago, I woke up from a lucid dream and kept my eyes closed after I had awoken. While keeping my eyes closed I saw rows and rows of dancing and falling letters of the alphabet. Could you provide some more info about the book, please?

15:04:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos, I'd love to! More

15:05:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› In 1993, Dana Redfield, my friend who wrote this book, awoke with the awareness that she"must" get to know every letter of the alphabet intimately. More

15:06:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She began with studies of books on the alphabet, moving gradually into Kabbalah and the Hebrew alphabet. Little by little, the letters began talking to her. More

15:07:10 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She devised the sacred geometry of each letter and began to familiarize herself with the grand trek each letter had from hieroglyph through all the stages up to our present English alphabet. More

15:08:05 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She spent thousands of hours doing this work, and since she was an ET channel and UFO experiencer as well as having angelic friends, her input was varied and her states of mind were often heightened and changed. More

15:08:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She gradually developed a mosaic for each letter. the mosaics are incredibly transformational. You can get lost in them for an hour or more at a time. More

15:09:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Her hope was that people could use these mosaics as transformational devices, going to the letter to which the seeker resonates and then spending some time in the mazes of the mosaic, letting the magic work. I am very proud to have a hand in making this brilliant work available to seekers. Follow-up?

15:10:46 ‹Logos924› WOW! That sounds really amazing! I can't wait to check out this book.

15:11:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› yes, Logos! You can see why I am dancing at the thought of Ian's producing this book! It will finally be available to folks! More

15:11:28 ‹Logos924› No follow up, but thanks for the info!

15:11:09 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Do you have an estimated launch date, Carla?

15:11:49 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› After I get the book printed, I will get an e-version of it up so folks without funds can use it too. L/L xxx

15:12:22 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Steve, since Ian is taking over the scanning, it will be a couple of months, probably. Not too long to wait! L/L xxx

15:12:23 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The next question is from Kuruuzum:

15:13:10 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

15:13:15 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kuru asks: Hello Carla. What do you think about the second comıng of Jesus Christ? Do you thınk it's the symbolıs of the comıng Jesus conscıous on the world?

15:13:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Kuru - typing on that - and hey to Addax, Endsubasi and Oguz as well. Blessings!

15:15:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Kuru, I would just love it if a single person that was the reincarnation of Jesus came back. And yet I personally do not feel that this will occur. I believe that we are all candidates for that "second coming" as we follow the ways of love and light and give ourselves to service to others. This is not my authoritative answer, for in such matters of faith, there is no authority. More

15:17:04 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I would never want to shake anyone's faith in the second coming. It is just that there is no resonance in that idea when I think of it. Whereas when I think of Jesus's request to his disciples to "feed my sheep" and when I think of his statement that "all these shall ye do, and more also" - and most of all when I think of his sending of the Holy Spirit upon us all - I just feel that we are the second coming - if we can vibrate to that level of purity. So I just try to follow Him. Follow-up?

15:17:27 ‹kuruuzum› Thank you very much, Carla

15:17:59 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› L/L xxx, Kuru.

15:18:04 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from C-Jean:

15:18:17 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean asks: Carla and all, did you know that minimum 22,000,000 persons have been witness of this kind of "good thinking and living", with Oprah & Eckhart New Earth ??

15:19:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey, C-Jean. This means that I am one of the distinct minority, in that I do not know what this "good thinking and living" with Oprah and Eckhart is. Is it on TV? Is it on Oprah? Tell me about it! It sounds great!

15:20:34 ‹C-JEAN› It is a 14 part video(s). I will post the URL in the forums later. You will like the mentality !

15:21:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, C-Jean - thanks! Send me a PM with the URL if you would. Thanks - L/L xxx

15:21:54 ‹C-JEAN› I I SIR hmmmm Miss !! B-) xxx L/L

15:22:08 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from Endsubasi:

15:22:56 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Endsubasi asks: some spiritual teachings say wanderers in the world will be taken-also ascension to the starships before earth changes may be before 2012 and after this wanderers will sent to the world with a mission as like an angel-what is your opinion about this?

15:23:23 ‹endsubasi› right

15:23:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Typing on that, Endsubasi, and THAT'S SO CUTE, C-Jean! More

15:24:31 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, Ends, some, including Jesus as quoted in the New Testament, suggest that some will be taken right in their fields and jobs and whatever. It is a wonderful concept, a most compelling thought and for all I know it could happen. More

15:25:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› However I do not feel any resonance to that thought. I especially do not feel starships will be involved. But in general, I feel that the language is metaphorical and intended to create a feeling of radical newness when we think about the changes coming. More

15:25:57 ‹endsubasi› Thanks Carla you say that may be-my english is not so good

15:26:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I personally go along with the Confederation channelings which suggest that we walk the steps of light when we have died naturally to the physical and move into our energy bodies. Then, after we have been graduated, we move on to our next density and incarnation. More

15:27:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think it possible that we might well choose to re-enter the inner planes of third density for angelic missions after we have graduated. It is one of many options! Follow-up?

15:28:26 ‹endsubasi› Thanks dear lightbeing I greet you with confederations love and light.

15:28:51 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ends, your English is better than my Farsi, or Urdu, or French, or whatever language you are used to speaking! You're doing fine. And it would help if I did not have so many mistakes in my typing! lol! L/L xxx

15:29:35 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question comes from Monica:

15:29:38 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks for the greeting, ends, and know you are a [gift icon] to me. L/L xxx [rose icon]

15:29:44 ‹endsubasi› thanks very much dear ligtworker I love Ra being and confederation

15:29:47 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok Steve -

15:29:56 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Monica asks: This is a question regarding the 3-way shift. I know that 4D is already here, but we can't see it...and those repeating 3D will be escorted to another 3D planet where they can continue their work. So many seem intent on manifesting a doom-and-gloom reality, and are convinced they are right...even with our new president, some of these people still think we are heading for a police state and other scary negative stuff. Is it possible that the 3D planet where they will continue fighting their wars to their heart's content, is here also, just like 4D is here? Like in Star Trek, more

15:30:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› where 2 dimensions occupy the same space, Maybe I've been watching too much Start Trek. Smile

15:30:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Monica, how can anyone watch too much Star trek???? More

15:31:37 ‹Bring4th_Monica› Ha, I agree! Star Trek ROCKS! :>

15:32:13 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not feel that the next 3D planet is a parallel universe to Earth. I think it is a whole other planet somewhere in the Milky Way. The Confederation has said that this 3-D Earth will heal up from its present disharmonious vibrational input from human kind and will eventually be ready to be useful as a 3D planet - but not any time soon. Follow-up?

15:34:05 ‹Bring4th_Monica› No, that's good. thanks

15:34:51 ‹Bring4th_Steve› If anyone has any more questions, please feel free to ask them in the "Ask Carla Here" tab!

15:35:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Speaking of Star Trek, I have the honor of writing three letters to the networks way back in the sixties when the first generation of Star trek was on the air, keeping it on when they wanted to take it off! L/L xxx

15:35:50 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Why was it being considered for removal?

15:36:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Steve - typing

15:36:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Right from the beginning, the fan base was considered too small and some of the ideas were too close to social commentary or should I say the commentary cut too close to the bone. More

15:38:28 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› But the fan base was wildly loyal, and as I said, we just had letter campaigns. I wrote two the first year, and they continued it to a second year, then they threatened again to cancel and I wrote again. After the third year, I think the networks just shut it down. Or they thought they did! It is still alive and well in conventionland! In movies! In sequels and prequels! And thank heavens for all of it! Some of the best scripts ever have been on this show. L/L xxx

15:38:36 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean comments: We don't have Star Trek any more. The last we had was Stargate SG-1. . . I miss them all.

15:39:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› That's so true, C-Jean! I miss them too. Until someone has a question for me, here's one - favorite generation? I think mine is TNG.

15:40:01 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Oh man, I have to ask what TNG is.. :-P

15:40:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› The Next generation

15:40:16 ‹Bring4th_Steve› ahh

15:40:20 ‹C-JEAN› The Next Generation for me too = #1

15:40:29 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› With Picard, number One, Worf...

15:40:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› I definitely loved TNG episodes more because of the holodeck and other technologies.

15:42:05 ‹Logos924› I have to admit, the next Star Trek movie coming out later this year looks pretty good!

15:42:27 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Yes, Steve, and the civility and "gentlemanliness" of the Captain. His ability to be a cool cat and quote Shakespeare all at once. Where Shatner's Kirk was a pirate, Picard was an officer and a gentleman. And Logos, you're right - Star trek lives on at the movies!

15:42:45 ‹Bring4th_Steve› C-Jean comments: Does anyone love LOST ?

15:43:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I'll have to check that out, C-jean! Steve, any final queries before we depart the fix?

15:43:31 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Our next question is from Kuru:

15:43:54 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kuru asks: Is it possible to direct channeling to Jesus ?

15:44:30 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Clarification, Kuru - do you mean is it possible to channel Jesus or do you mean is it possible to get a channeled message to Jesus?

15:44:58 ‹kuruuzum› to channel Jesus

15:45:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› OK, Kuru, typing on that -

15:45:57 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There are several people who state that they are channeling Jesus. There is Jeshua. There is Yeshua. Both of these sources seem often to be very positive. More

15:46:26 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Just a side note - Jesus's name as said by his mama was Jehoshua - Aramean for Jesus. More

15:46:44 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› His nickname was undoubtedly either Jeshua or Yeshua. More

15:47:41 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› There are others, such as Benjamine Creme, who claim to be in the know about Jesus, although I have not read his work in a long time and cannot recall if he claims to channel Jesus. But as I recall one must tread carefully and use discernment in reading this particular channel. More

15:49:07 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I think it is safe to say that it is possible to channel a source that comes in on the vibration of Jesus the Christ. I do that myself as that is how I tune and that is how I challenge. But it must remain unknown and a matter of personal faith as to whether a channel who claims to channel Jesus the man himself is doing so or not. Follow-up?

15:49:25 ‹kuruuzum› who are the people channeling Jesus? You said several people..

15:50:54 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Google on Jeshua and you will find Judy someone - can't think of the name. More

15:51:20 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› She has done some co-channeling with Barbara Brodsky, who thinks very well of her work. More

15:52:02 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Was it Judy Coates?

15:52:36 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not know who the Yeshua channel is, I have just seen his work. It is positive stuff. I am sorry not to give you more specific info. L/L xxx

15:53:06 ‹kuruuzum› Thank you Carla [rose icon]

15:53:21 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I do not think so, Steve. Not sure. I'll try to find her.

15:53:47 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, do you have time for one last question?

15:54:35 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hang on Steve - I found a Jeshua-Aaron session and you can find the channel from this. The link is http://www.deepspring.org/libr...eb.htm. Now, sure, one more question is fine! Shoot!

15:54:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› The final question comes from Logos924:

15:55:03 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Logos asks: Do you make any particular usage of the tarot today? If so, how?

15:55:17 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Hey Logos - typing on that -

15:56:12 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I try to look at the images, one at a time, in the evening. I just sit and look at it, and I rotate the images so I get around to them all. It is a passive practice, after many years of more active study. More

15:56:46 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› I also like to play with things that happen to me and assign them to an archetype. It is a kind of sacred game that helps me keep them in mind. More

15:57:25 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› My feeling is that the work of getting into these image clusters goes on below the level of analysis and logic, so I just keep them present in my awareness. Follow-up?

15:58:11 ‹Logos924› Nope. Thanks!

15:59:11 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Ok-doke. I see that our good-bye time approaches and I want to thank everybody for sharing such loving energy with me. You guys are the best! I hope you have a great rest of the day! I'll get ready for a channeling session tonight. L/L xxx

15:59:53 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› It's our usual public meeting. C U next time!

15:59:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Thanks, Carla!

15:59:41 ‹Bring4th_Steve› And thanks to everyone for being here!

15:59:35 ‹kuruuzum› [heart icon][light bulb icon]

15:59:50 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [heart icon]/[light bulb icon] xxx - wol

15:59:57 ‹C-JEAN› It was an HONOR and a pleasure to chat with you Carla ! I even got 3 xxx kisses for me alone !! B-) xxx back to you and L/L !

16:00:25 ‹oguz› [rose icon]

16:00:32 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› [rose icon], C-Jean!

16:00:34 ‹endsubasi› I sent you confederations love and light dear lightbeings.

16:00:39 ‹Logos924› Thanks a bunch, Carla and Steve!!! :>

16:01:15 ‹C-JEAN› Yes! Thanks all to be the way you are !

16:01:16 ‹endsubasi› Thanks Carla and Steve Be in the light of Ra beings and confederation