Bring4th
Telepathy Practice Group - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Telepathy Practice Group (/showthread.php?tid=19390)

Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 08-02-2021

Hi, everyone.

This is an invitation.

I have a telepathy practice group that meets weekly via Zoom, Wednesdays 12NOON PST.

If you are a sincere seeker and are interested in learning to develop your telepathy you are extremely welcome to join in.

No bells or whistles. Very friendly, small group of sadhakas.

You can find the link to the Zoom class here. 

Casey

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 08-02-2021

I want to mention that the days and times can sometimes change. Although this slot for this group has remained fairly stable.

Also--I host silent sitting meditations, a healing circle and universal discussion group.

Other groups are also sometimes available:

The Conscious OBE
ET Contact
Channeling
Etc.

I generally pin the schedule of current Zoom classes right at the top of my board.

This is a quick link to the board.

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 08-02-2021

Do you remember EZboard? and Yuku? ....that is how long I have had this board. 

Tapatalk has bought it out now. ( just to say. But we pay monthly to keep all the ads out.

So it's still cozy enough.

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - jafar - 08-03-2021

Hi omcasey,

I would love to join your telepathy group, but unfortunately I can only join during the weekend. If the schedule change, pls let me know.

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 08-03-2021

I will do that, Jafar.

The telepathy group has been stable on Wednesday, though, since it's beginning. This said--

If we open any more groups up on the weekends I will let you know.

Currently there is a silent group meditation, Sunday(s) 11AM PST.

Casey

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - KaliSouth - 09-20-2021

Hi OmCasey. 

I would like to join one of your Zoom meetings.

I'm not in the United States, so I was wondering if the telepathic link would still work in the sessions.

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 09-20-2021

Hi, KaliS..

Sure!, you are welcome to join anytime.

The telepathy group ran for over a year, but just this past week we archived it due to lack of participation. ( but to your question, yes the telepathy would still work, distance is not an obstacle to consciousness or even the mind ). 

We have a healing circle, 2 silent meditations and a universal discussion group still up and going. If there is ever more interest again in the telepathy we can always open it back up, but it will take at least 3 willing participants with interest and discipline enough to show up once each week at the scheduled hour for this to happen.

There is no difficulty if you are not in the States, the majority of my board members are quite literally all across the globe. Sweden, Scotland, Germany, Australia, Canada, London and ( me! + others ) scattered across the United States.

So - if you already have your Zoom account all you have to do is click the link at the scheduled time and you're in.

We'd love to meet you.

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - siyasood - 11-16-2021

Hi omcasey, thank you for organizing this. If you ever bring back the telepathy group, I would love to be a part of it!

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - seren88 - 02-22-2022

Hi there,

I would also be interested in this if it ran again.

Smile

RE: Telepathy Practice Group - omcasey - 02-22-2022

Thank you for that feedback, I will be sure to report here if we get the group back up and running. The main difficulty is getting a day everyone can do, and of course the time zones. We are quite literally all around globe in my own group. Makes it sooo hard. ( even though so fun at the same time ).