Bring4th
Global Polarity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Global Polarity (/showthread.php?tid=19355)

Global Polarity - pat19989 - 07-20-2021

Currently reading A Wanderer's Handbook. This excerpt talking about the "magnetizing" effect of polarity filled me with hope. If true, I feel like this concept of exponential magnetizing explains how earth will eventually develop positive polarity as the strength will become overbearing for negative entities.

In the concept of polarity in the physical sense, there is included the
concept of the compound magnet, which is two or more magnets with the
same charge pointing the same way, so that the fields combine. It seems to
me that in an important way, we as spiritual beings become, first magnetized,
and then, as the learning deepens, magnets. So I asked Bruce Peret if
we as a planetary body of awakened wanderers would be a compound
magnet, and if we would have an advance in power over what we could offer
on our own. Bruce replied:
Joining two magnets doubles the magnetic field; three triple it. It is a
straight, linear progression. The only tangible difference is that a larger
magnet can affect a larger area, and the area within the magnet, itself,
becomes coherent. But, of course, we are still talking in first density
here, with magnets. If you take the logical extrapolation, a third-density
“biological magnetic field” would increase exponentially by joining
together. The densities could be enumerated as: first density = 0 (base),
second density = 1, third density = 2. You would then take this density
enumeration, and raise it to the power of the number of individuals
working in harmony, either STS or STO. It doesn’t matter in first
density, since “0” raised to any power is always “0.” It also doesn’t
matter in second density, since “1” raised to any power is also “1.”
However, in third density, “2” raised to a power can make a radical
difference to the overall field strength. A single person, 21 = 2. Two
people: 22 = 4. Three: 23 = 8. Twenty people, 220 = 1,048,576. Twenty
people of third density can produce a similar field strength of over a
million entities of second density. Quite a difference.
I hope this computation of the possibilities of conscious work as a group
encourages us all to be aware of, and lean into, a daily remembrance of
dedicating just a bit of time to planetary work. We can be a part of a very
powerful force for positivity.

RE: Global Polarity - flofrog - 07-21-2021

Quite wonderful pat, thank you so much. I do think that positive work done by even a small group has a probable wide effect, hard even to compute, because there is always that unknown nexus of ’ an idea coming at its right time.’ Wink

RE: Global Polarity - pat19989 - 07-21-2021

A Q'uote that struck me:
"There are crystallized nuggets of pain, emotional and spiritual pain, that are locked deeply within the personality and character of each
seeker. Any attempt to analyze or therapize them into a new configuration is limited in its success because it is not seen by most
therapeutic entities that the issue is forgiveness. The deeply buried programming and crystals of pain are seen as that which need to be
taken out, to be pulled up by the roots; seen, in other words, as weeds in a garden. And yet this approach only tends to build walls thick
enough to protect one from those crystallized areas of pain without coming into a balanced awareness of that pain. One cannot give it
away. One can only give away what one has forgiven oneself for feeling, and the triggers for this forgiveness are different for each seeker. The
key, however, is forgiveness of self, forgiveness of others, forgiveness of humanity."

RE: Global Polarity - Patrick - 07-22-2021

Yes, forgiveness is key. Heart

RE: Global Polarity - tadeus - 07-22-2021

(07-20-2021, 01:32 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Currently reading A Wanderer's Handbook. This excerpt talking about the "magnetizing" effect of polarity filled me with hope. If true, I feel like this concept of exponential magnetizing explains how earth will eventually develop positive polarity as the strength will become overbearing for negative entities.

The hope dies at last.

This effect is often described like the Hundredth monkey effect, but up to now i cannot really perceive it.
The hope dies at last ...

RE: Global Polarity - pat19989 - 07-23-2021

(07-22-2021, 10:42 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 01:32 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Currently reading A Wanderer's Handbook. This excerpt talking about the "magnetizing" effect of polarity filled me with hope. If true, I feel like this concept of exponential magnetizing explains how earth will eventually develop positive polarity as the strength will become overbearing for negative entities.

The hope will be the last thing dropped.

This effect is often described like the Hundredth monkey effect, but up to now i cannot really perceive it.
But the hope will be the last thing dropped ...

What do you mean by "The hope will be the last thing dropped." ?

Another gem:

"We inevitably come into cyclical, intimate contact with our dark side:

This is not a simple or short project. However, the beginning is one word long and that word is “accept.” The first job of one who comes to
work in consciousness is to accept the 360 degrees of selfhood. This 360 degrees of complete humanity is also a 360 degrees of complete divinity. The energies of each are necessary to the other at this time and this space. This intersection is your selfhood. Thusly, you are accepting yourself as you murder, steal, lie, commit adultery, take holy things in vain and all the other heinous crimes connected with grocery shopping, doing chores, and living the day-to-day life. There is much catalyst for anger, irritation, even rage, in the bumping up against other entities which mirror back to the self the self’s dark side.

Temptations themselves can be profitably seen as balancing mechanisms and worked with as such:

To each entity which engages in the process of offering its service to others in any fashion which is successful, there shall be the temptations offered which serve as a balancing mechanism in order that the entity which has manifested the desire to be of service to others might be offered an equal temptation to move from that service and to join the negative path in some fashion within the life pattern for some period of time. This may be seen also as an opportunity for that same entity to strengthen its desire to serve others and to move ever more faithfully upon that path as the temptations to glorify the self or to gain a power and recognition for the self are recognized and refused."

RE: Global Polarity - tadeus - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 08:38 AM)pat19989 Wrote: What do you mean by "The hope will be the last thing dropped." ?

Hihi - wrong translation.
Better is "The hope dies at last".
I corrected the post.

RE: Global Polarity - tadeus - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 10:49 AM)pat19989 Wrote: Another gem:

Indeed - first i read the material of Ra and i get a picture of Carla in my head as the medium, that has always health problems - not more.
After beginning to read the book "A wanderer's handbook" and "Living the Law of One" i was very estonished about Carla's literary prowess.
She did a great work to condense and interprete the material of Ra, Q'uo and all the letters from readers.

I was estonished about the really private details about Don and Jim too.
Is there anywhere a comment from Jim about it?

But i am thankful for the details, because it gives an very good understanding of the conditions and situation this work was done.

(07-23-2021, 12:51 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 10:49 AM)pat19989 Wrote: Another gem:

Indeed - first i read the material of Ra and i get a picture of Carla in my head as the medium, that has always health problems - not more.
After beginning to read the book "A wanderer's handbook" and "Living the Law of One" i was very estonished about Carla's literary prowess.
She did a great work to condense and interprete the material of Ra, Q'uo and all the letters from readers.

I was estonished about the really private details about Don and Jim too.
Is there anywhere a comment from Jim about it?

But i am thankful for the details, because it gives an very good understanding of the conditions and situation this work was done.

I agree, all of the channeling excerpts are great by themselves, but the way Carla relates much of it to her own experience and puts her life into the words makes the reading experience feel so personal and hits even deeper in to the being. Forever thankful for Don, Jim, and Carla for making themselves so vulnerable for the good of seekers all around the world.

RE: Global Polarity - tadeus - 07-24-2021

(07-23-2021, 01:26 PM)pat19989 Wrote: I agree, all of the channeling excerpts are great by themselves, but the way Carla relates much of it to her own experience and puts her life into the words makes the reading experience feel so personal and hits even deeper in to the being. Forever thankful for Don, Jim, and Carla for making themselves so vulnerable for the good of seekers all around the world.

Carla helps to transform the material of Ra and Q'uo into the real life.
She has added the heart to the bare informations.
I will follow to be forever thankful for the work of Don, Jim, and Carla.