Bring4th
What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? (/showthread.php?tid=19350)

What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - onLIKE_7_was a number - 07-18-2021

Hi everyone,

what's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming?....

i’m new to the Law of One, maybe i have it all wrong..but i see these two subjects as linked…any thoughts? Confused

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Sacred Fool - 07-18-2021

Hi there.  The phrase "global warming" was not current in the early 1980's.  Ra ascribes the heating of the planet to the bellicose energies, which were implanted inadvertently over time by humans, needing to be cleansed during the transition to fourth density.  When you think about it, after paleolithic times we've pretty well molested everything we possibly could.  They say the consequence of all this mayhem is a planet overheating like an old fashioned car radiator.  (my lingo)

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Sena - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 12:38 AM)onLIKE_7_was a number Wrote: Hi everyone,

what's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming?....

i’m new to the Law of One, maybe i have it all wrong..but i see these two subjects as linked…any thoughts? Confused
This is a very interesting question. A part of the answer may be here:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1981/1981_0701_book_3.aspx

Quote:Questioner: In trying to understand the creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony.
Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Dtris - 07-18-2021

There is plenty of evidence that all planets in the solar system have been experiencing increased energy instreaming over the last several decades. The most recent publicized examples are changes in a storm on Jupiter, the pentagon in the poles or Uranus, and auroras on other planets and moons.

"Global Warming" and "Climate Change" are terms used by propagandists on earth to push programs such as carbon taxes and carbon credits. This agenda has used money to push climate science into a pit of scientism and corporate bootlicking.

Luckily there are more researchers than ever doing good research and challenging the profit driven climate change hysteria. The best source of good daily space and weather news is Suspicious Observers on Youtube or their website.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - onLIKE_7_was a number - 07-18-2021

my opinion:

i’m in the camp that global warming is real and it is caused by the excesses of man’s greed.
humans that still drive combustion engine vehicles in denial of global warming
are prime examples of those that occupy the sinkhole of indifference.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Dtris - 07-18-2021

If you want to see examples of man's greed just look into how much money the climate propagandists are making while flying around the world in private jets and telling you that your farts and exhalation is killing the earth.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - onLIKE_7_was a number - 07-18-2021

the earth as an other self.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - pat19989 - 07-19-2021

(07-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Dtris Wrote: There is plenty of evidence that all planets in the solar system  have been experiencing increased energy instreaming over the last several decades. The most recent publicized examples are changes in a storm on Jupiter, the pentagon in the poles or Uranus, and auroras on other planets and moons.

"Global Warming" and  "Climate Change" are terms used by propagandists on earth to push programs such as carbon taxes and carbon credits. This agenda has used money to push climate science into a pit of scientism and corporate bootlicking.

Luckily there are more researchers than ever doing good research and challenging the profit driven climate change hysteria. The best source of good daily space and weather news is Suspicious Observers on Youtube or their website.

Who are these climate propagandists?

Also, have you ever driven through a city? The temperature difference in big cities is starkly noticeable, not to mention the immense smog we have been experiencing in Cincinnati this summer. Do you not think that these human developments affect global heating and cooling patterns?

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - pat19989 - 07-19-2021

(07-18-2021, 09:38 AM)Dtris Wrote: There is plenty of evidence that all planets in the solar system  have been experiencing increased energy instreaming over the last several decades. The most recent publicized examples are changes in a storm on Jupiter, the pentagon in the poles or Uranus, and auroras on other planets and moons.

"Global Warming" and  "Climate Change" are terms used by propagandists on earth to push programs such as carbon taxes and carbon credits. This agenda has used money to push climate science into a pit of scientism and corporate bootlicking.

Hurricane season is growing more and more volatile. Wildfires are burning more than ever. These are meteorological facts, unless you do not trust the data from United States Geological Survey. Mississippi recently had two 200-year rain events on two consecutive days. 14 inches of rain total. Unheard of in the United States if not caused by tropical storm. .

Have you ever thought that the climate IS changing, but some organizations are now using it as an opportunity to gain money/control? Given that governments and elites seek nothing but further control of the general population, doesn't resource scarcity sound like a good means of control? If climate change is real, I don't think the government would do much of anything about it. And what have they done about it so far? Nothing. To me, that is a strong piece of supporting evidence

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Diana - 07-19-2021

(07-18-2021, 07:58 PM)onLIKE_7_was a number Wrote: the earth as an other self.

Indeed.

The number one reason for global warming is the greenhouse gases produced by factory-farmed animals. I think on some level everything might be linked.

That we torture lifelong, and slaughter innocent animals for many reasons: greed, addiction, lack of compassion, ignorance, and so on, is a message to humankind regarding 3D choice. Our 2nd-density brothers and sisters are other-selves as well. Do we choose to disregard other life forms and just use and abuse them for our own selfish reasons? In doing so, we are helping to destroy the planet on which we exist, or in the least, destroy part of it.

In addition, here is the definition of bellicose:

"demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight"

When eating animal products—even free range animals will fight at the end because they do not want to die when being slaughtered—one consumes the stress hormones of the animal. And factory-farmed animals have lived lives of torture. It seems obvious to me that consuming animals increases bellicosity in humans, and in turn, increases bellicosity on this planet.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Dtris - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 09:10 AM)pat19989 Wrote:

Hurricane season is growing more and more volatile. Wildfires are burning more than ever. These are meteorological facts, unless you do not trust the data from United States Geological Survey. Mississippi recently had two 200-year rain events on two consecutive days. 14 inches of rain total. Unheard of in the United States if not caused by tropical storm. .  

Have you ever thought that the climate IS changing, but some organizations are now using it as an opportunity to gain money/control? Given that governments and elites seek nothing but further control of the general population, doesn't resource scarcity sound like a good means of control? If climate change is real, I don't think the government would do much of anything about it. And what have they done about it so far? Nothing. To me, that is a strong piece of supporting evidence

We didn't have a major hurricane for almost a decade. There is no evidence of more extreme climate events now compared to historical data (recently published study just confirmed this I just spent 20 minutes looking for the link, will look more later). The drought in California is not as bad as the 1959 drought, and it has been known for 100s of years the California gets cyclical droughts. The wildfires are caused by environmentalists campaigning to prevent controlled burns and removal of deadwood from the forests combined with normal lightning strikes and a high population of idiots that think setting of fireworks in a drought in the forest is a good idea. The arctic and antarctic ice caps are doing just fine and polar bear population is at a 30 year high. The climate was supposed to kill us in 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020 and not only are we still here, not much has changed except now it is by 2030.

I have been following this stuff for 20 years now and going back and forth over time. The evidence is overwhelming at this point that the mainstream narrative about human caused climate change is grossly overblown. While there are over 1000 peer reviewed papers showing flaws and problems with the standard model. Climategate proved that people are willing to lie for their agenda. More and more research is pointing to the sun and space weather being the primary driver of the earth's climate. Meanwhile the media and the IPCC keep pushing the man caused narrative in order to push their tax and other plans forward. Despite the newest CMIP 6 model not being accurate enough to model past weather.

The very gas you exhale and green plants breathe is demonized as a pollutant while the earth sits at 400 ppm, geohistorical lows. Meanwhile plants die at under 280 ppm, and thrive at 1200. The solutions make no sense, like letting China and India pollute as much as they want under the Paris Accords while Europe and USA must cripple their countries. Ignoring the fact that USA and Europe have decreased net emissions over the last 20 years without any agreements while China alone increased emissions enough to offset both.

I would rather not get into a drawn out discussion of this here as it is not really pertinent to this forum. But examining why the narrative of those in power is always one which labels the people as the problem is perhaps a good idea to explore before accepting any ideas pushed by those in power.

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2021GL092983 Minimum 400 years of climate data needed to determine carbon sensitivity. CMIP6 uses 150 years.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00382-021-05872-z A study showing correlation with global climate oscillation and the 11 year solar cycle.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/global-maps/202106#global-maps-select Maps showing global temperature, despite reports of hottest june on record we are below the 30 year average.

(07-19-2021, 12:27 PM)Dtris Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 09:10 AM)pat19989 Wrote:

We didn't have a major hurricane for almost a decade. There is no evidence of more extreme climate events now compared to historical data (recently published study just confirmed this I just spent 20 minutes looking for the link, will look more later). The drought in California is not as bad as the 1959 drought, and it has been known for 100s of years the California gets cyclical droughts. The wildfires are caused by environmentalists campaigning to prevent controlled burns and removal of deadwood from the forests combined with normal lightning strikes and a high population of idiots that think setting of fireworks in a drought in the forest is a good idea. The arctic and antarctic ice caps are doing just fine and polar bear population is at a 30 year high. The climate was supposed to kill us in 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2020 and not only are we still here, not much has changed except now it is by 2030.

I have been following this stuff for 20 years now and going back and forth over time. The evidence is overwhelming at this point that the mainstream narrative about human caused climate change is grossly overblown. While there are over 1000 peer reviewed papers showing flaws and problems with the standard model. Climategate proved that people are willing to lie for their agenda. More and more research is pointing to the sun and space weather being the primary driver of the earth's climate. Meanwhile the media and the IPCC keep pushing the man caused narrative in order to push their tax and other plans forward. Despite the newest CMIP 6 model not being accurate enough to model past weather.

The very gas you exhale and green plants breathe is demonized as a pollutant while the earth sits at 400 ppm, geohistorical lows. Meanwhile plants die at under 280 ppm, and thrive at 1200. The solutions make no sense, like letting China and India pollute as much as they want under the Paris Accords while Europe and USA must cripple their countries. Ignoring the fact that USA and Europe have decreased net emissions over the last 20 years without any agreements while China alone increased emissions enough to offset both.

I would rather not get into a drawn out discussion of this here as it is not really pertinent to this forum. But examining why the narrative of those in power is always one which labels the people as the problem is perhaps a good idea to explore before accepting any ideas pushed by those in power.

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2021GL092983 Minimum 400 years of climate data needed to determine carbon sensitivity. CMIP6 uses 150 years.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00382-021-05872-z A study showing correlation with global climate oscillation and the 11 year solar cycle.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/temp-and-precip/global-maps/202106#global-maps-select Maps showing global temperature, despite reports of hottest june on record we are below the 30 year average.

I agree that this is not the place for a drawn out discussion. I considered reporting my initial responses to get them taken down because of their trivial nature. I will say though that the noaa link you included shows an increase in land temperature in the grand majority of USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia...?

I agree that the mainstream narrative may be overblown, but I feel it is more important to focus on the fact that our current fossil-fuel dependent, import-dependent, mass production, factory farming food model around the world is extremely outdated and in no way sustainable in the long run. I feel like we can all agree that our relationship to our food and energy must change for one reason or another.

I'm sorry to be caught up in these relatively trivial affairs

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Dtris - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 01:17 PM)pat19989 Wrote: I agree that this is not the place for a drawn out discussion. I considered reporting my initial responses to get them taken down because of their trivial nature. I will say though that the noaa link you included shows an increase in land temperature in the grand majority of USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia...?

I agree that the mainstream narrative may be overblown, but I feel it is more important to focus on the fact that our current fossil-fuel dependent, import-dependent, mass production, factory farming food model around the world is extremely outdated and in no way sustainable in the long run. I feel like we can all agree that our relationship to our food and energy must change for one reason or another.

I'm sorry to be caught up in these relatively trivial affairs

Nothing to apologize about. The importance of this information and the view a person takes is variable IMO.

I see the push to blame humans for climate change as a STS narrative pushed by the wannabe overlords to be used as a means of enslaving humanity willingly. You can only willingly give up your freedom. Some will do it for security, others for the animals, and others for a CO2 fueled warming trend.

In the long run the actual information is less important than how you relate to it. Does it cause you fear, anxiety and worry? If it does is this due to a provable, immediately eminent threat? Or is it nebulous, far down the road, and socially divisive? Does the belief empower you as an individual or does it make you believe you are the problem?

Based on my research and own intuition, I choose to believe that the earth is a much more robust, stong, and capable entity than given credit for in the mainstream climate narrative. It would take much more CO2 to throw things out of balance than what we produce. In general the effects we will have will be erased in the geological march of time and virtually undetectable in a million years. Could we cause serious damage? Sure, but CO2 isn't going to be why. Maybe a full out nuclear war, but even that was something that the Confederation prepared for and implied that it would not be enough to cause planetary extinction.

Does that mean we should just pollute and destroy willy nilly? Of course not. We are supposed to love and care for the earth, not abuse her. I just don't believe that a little but more of the air needed by plants to breathe is a pollutant and going to kill the planet, the earth is much too intelligent for that.

Now what this does is introduce a problem for myself in regards to the LOO. If Ra and Quo and company have said that the planet is warming and it is due to planetary disharmony, then you may think I am denying that the planet has warmed. That is not the case. The Earth was warming during the 80s, just as it cooled during the 60s, back when they said global cooling was caused by man and the only answer was to tax people. I find the possibility that disharmony caused the heating to be interesting and a possibility that should be explored.

When this is paired with the planetary changes though it brings about an interesting concept that the cause of the climate change we have witnessed over the last century may largely be due to the shift into 4th density space. The energetic effects of the higher density space manifest differently on each planet but the end result is one which the potential energy is higher, in the case of earth this may be manifesting as higher latent heat due to the disharmony, whereas if the harmony was greater this energy may have been expressed in other ways.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - anicolai - 07-22-2021

I couldn't read all of the these posts in detail (got kind of sucked in but then looked at the clock and need to go to work soon), but one thing I know is for sure....if human beings at some point no longer inhabit this planet...for whatever reason and whenever that will be....doesn't matter....Earth will be FINE. It will always be fine. It will cycle back into a natural rhythm....new plant and animal species will rise and die off. Tectonic plates will shimmy and shake around the world. It will oscillate between freezing and burning.

Ra makes it clear that time is a slow, long and drawn out thing for pretty much just us...outside of our density, a billion years can be like a second. Don't get lost in the details. Live the best life you can. Love, serve, care for and support each other. That's what matters most of all.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - unity100 - 08-07-2021

All of them are connected. Disharmonious vibrations cause heating in the planet.

Burning black goo also heats up the planet. Wars heat up the planet. Pollution. All of them together.

Notice that all of those above constitute disharmonious vibrations.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - David_1 - 08-23-2021

We learn from history.  
   During the depression days of the 1930s the yo-yo became popular.  It was a cheap toy that brought enjoyment to many young people, as well as adults.  Life was hard, and the yo-yo provided a diversion to a little time of fun.  So lots of people bought them and practiced yo-yo tricks when they had spare time.  Yo-yo sales spread all over the world.  As a result, in 1933 yo-yos were banned in Syria because Muslims there said they caused drought.  
   (But we are much wiser now.  Now drought is caused by carbon dioxide.)

I like the previous posts by Dtris, anicolai, and unity100.
   Scientific measurements show that every planet in our solar system has warmed over recent years.  This leads me suspect the sun is is changing in activity.  Wouldn’t we expect that if we are moving into a more energetic region of the galaxy?  Perhaps the passage of a planet into 4th density is associated with a change in local energy.
   Ra and our other sky friends of higher densities than us appear to be doing quite well.
   Even with its difficulties, I expect Earth will make the transition to a better future.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - flofrog - 08-23-2021

I think Sena's quote is quite applicable.

It is getting hotter. Glaciers are receding everywhere. In my native France the glacier know as La Mer de Glace [ Not to be confused with La Merde Glass] has receded a lot. As a young teen I used to do rock climbing with my uncle and we used to cross the ice carefully to get to a mountain hut to sleep there before making a climb at dawn, and now you can cross it directly on the moraine which was under....

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - unity100 - 08-24-2021

They reinforce each other. The vibrational disharmony causes heat, which is exacerbated again by carbon effect in the atmosphere, leading to a spiral of instability.

This is before the fact that even the act of irresponsibly polluting the planet is an act of disharmony in itself.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - flofrog - 08-25-2021

Sometimes Unity I do not agree with you, but here I totally agree, Smile

Here is a link to the hut where I used to go. It had a huge rock on top of the shelter so it was named Couvercle which means Lid ... I remember sleeping there on wood bunk beds in one room. I bet it didn't smell nice but I was like 13 or 14 and so eager to go on my next climb. We would wake up at 3:30 am and start a slow walk with flashlights and climb so we would reach a summit for sunrise. There is nothing like rock climbing. We would drink tea from tin flacks and eat prunes and keep sucking at the pit for some time because it was supposed to take away thirst. On the summit if we could all stand we would all drink the rest of the tea and eat dry meat. Then we would descend, still roped, and then unrope, and in the end we would be on small mountain paths, walking fast in our boots hitting the dry ground and talking and laughing about the climb. Best memories.

Now, because of the change in temperature, some of those peaks are losing slabs of rocks which were held by ice. Another world.

https://www.summitpost.org/refuge-du-couvercle/734413

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - LeiwoUnion - 08-25-2021

To me it seems like the slow preparation of 3D inhospitability, so to speak, at the dawn of 4D proper. Can carbon even be 'pollution' in the word's literal sense? It's very different from chemically activated heavy metals or radioactive substances. I can be wrong in my thinking, of course, as oil and plastics are practically carbon. However, I feel there is some subtleness in this topic we're unable to see and recognize to make proper declarations of truth upon the matter. It's complicated. Intention matters, as always.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - flofrog - 08-25-2021

Very interesting LU, I had the same string of thoughts often, recently.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - Diana - 08-25-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: All of them are connected. Disharmonious vibrations cause heating in the planet.

Burning black goo also heats up the planet. Wars heat up the planet. Pollution. All of them together.

I agree. I think that humanity must take responsibility for its contribution to the imbalances of this planet's ecosystem, atmosphere, and general well-being—such as the wars and pollution Unity refers to above. Regardless of any external forces, we all might take responsibility for what we do.

(08-25-2021, 11:18 AM)Diana Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 09:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: All of them are connected. Disharmonious vibrations cause heating in the planet.

I agree. I think that humanity must take responsibility for its contribution to the imbalances of this planet's ecosystem, atmosphere, and general well-being—such as the wars and pollution Unity refers to above. Regardless of any external forces, we all might take responsibility for what we do.

good lord, diana, I so agree. Think just the amount of chemical we spread with wars, upstream and downstream.

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - 3-24-2022 - 08-01-2022

What can anyone even do about climate change?

RE: What's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming? - tadeus - 08-02-2022

(07-18-2021, 12:38 AM)onLIKE_7_was a number Wrote: what's the difference between planetary 3rd density heating and global warming?....

Planetary 3rd density heating is real and global warming is an invention to treat people.