Bring4th
How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? (/showthread.php?tid=19323)

How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-05-2021

Hi there,

Abstract:

In the Law of One, we learned about the "laws" to graduate into positive and negative polarities, or repeat. This information created a entry point to pierce the "veil." The "veil," essentially is responsible for your amnesia from last life, and it veils you from seeing the rules on the "chess board." The purpose is to preserve one's freewill. If you play a game knowing everything about it, then your choices would be to maximize the benefit of what you can obtain.

Kind of like "Easter eggs" in video games, it is unknown to the players (especially new players.) But if there was a cheat sheet out there, most would try to find the eggs following the "cheat sheet," and this takes away the genuine "surprise" and "experience" that the creator wanted the players to experience.

Questions: (These questions are formulated under the assumption that you understand the "chess board.")

1. After reading the Law of One, do you find yourself making choices in a "rationalized" manner?
i.e. "I want to graduate to 4th, so doing this will help me get there." or "Oh, death is not permanent, I put my faith in the creator and trust wherever I will go has a purpose for me."

2. How do you reason with yourself when you do something good, or bad to another-self?

3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?

with l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Brandon Gwinn - 07-05-2021

The veil is only to allow us to make the choice of polarity as our beings are naturally drawn to it without prior knowledge of the  unity, love, and light of the creation. Once this choice is made the veil really isn't necessary and having a "cheat sheet" or more like an owner's manual such as the Law of One is a well earned reward in my opinion, because most people have done much spiritual labor without it prior to receiving it. I don't think having it takes away from the surprise or experience of life at all because life is still fresh  and spontaneous with each moment, its just that now we have a correct model to view things from and from which  to understand it. I think this actually makes life better because isn't  truth more beautiful than perceiving it for what its not? As to your questions:

1. The Law of One and confederation philosophy is the lens through which I see everything but discovering it hasn't changed the basic function of rationale/intuition itself, which now operates within this new paradigm. I think true rationale/intuition was consciously brought to bear once I became aware of ego and my false/projected "self" and learned how to let my being flow naturally, which had nothing to do with the Law of One at the time.

2. I try not to label things good or bad, I just recognize how they make me feel- whether my peace has continuity or is broken. If the action breaks my peace, then I try to understand the root cause and heal it, setting better  intentions for the future. Either way I try not to spend too much time on it and always remain in the present moment which is forever  new and full of everything that is love itself.

3. Seeking does serve  the seeker because they benefit by being better  from it, but the end goal is to be better to serve better.

I'm not sure if these responses are along the lines of what you were getting at, but they are my thoughts.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Dtris - 07-05-2021

You bring about an interesting subject. The goal and problem of knowing the rules is that it will change your decision making.

1. There is a tendency to view choices through the lense of polarity. This can be helpful and harmful IMO. There can be a kind of apathy developed once you know the rules that can be a hurdle to overcome. Your second example is close to this kind of apathy.

There is also a tendency to feel like you are faking it. People feel guilty to be motivated by a desire to graduate. This is actually addressed by Hatonn in the early sessions and the answer is basically fake it till you make it. It is normal to be hesitant or feel like you have impostor syndrome, but by making service to others a habit you eventually become more and more truly service to others polarized, and the desire to graduate becomes less of a motivating factor.

2. If you know the chess board then you start to see polarization in interactions. If you are trying to post hoc rationalize your decisions into being positive or STO, you are doing it wrong. If you do something bad or good you should recognize the actions you took, accept them, forgive yourself if polarizing STO, and forgive anyone else involved if needed. Then examine your own reactions and feelings and how those served or did not serve as you would like to, and identify where you can improve.

3. Depends. I have sought plenty of information, healing, and other knowledge to help those I care about. I have also used plenty of knowledge, healing, and information that I sought for myself or to satisfy my own desires to help those I care about. While most here desire to serve others, the development of the self cannot be neglected, as this is what enables the service to other selves.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-06-2021

Thank you for the responses, this is helpful for seekers as it gives insight to other-selves and their journey in seeking.

It promote a learn/teach, teach/learn to those who are interested.

I do encourage more members to chime in on their thoughts about this topic. At the same time, there are no judgement here, we are all experiencing one way or another :]

with l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - tadeus - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 03:30 AM)J.W. Wrote: Thank you for the responses, this is helpful for seekers as it gives insight to other-selves and their journey in seeking.

It's really interesting that the results of reading the Ra material is so different and leads to very individual learning / understanding.
I miss your own answers to your questions.  Wink

Dtris has verbalised it better as i could do it in english, specially for question 1.

I can only add that the Ra material has opened a complete new view to the understanding of existance.
It offers a complete new variety of possibilities to see and interpret what has happened and is happening in your live.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-06-2021

tadeus, if you look closely, my answers are within my questions. :]

with l/l

Also,

to help better understand the queries for other-selves,

The questions are made to be easily answered with "yes and/or no," except for question 2.

Further explanation of one's answer is encouraged, but not necessary. Because, one's emotions and energy can be felt regardless of how little or a lot of words written.

as we become more and more a social memory complex, we can understand each others on a deeper level through intuition.

The survey has elements of duality infused within, the contrast of one's answer reflect their intentions, emotions, and energies towards seeking, and understanding themselves more.

The questions are the "Ying" because it targets the inner core of one's truest direction, something that seekers might not even been aware of, until they write it down.

Your answers are the "Yang" as it counter the questions with positivity and reasoning that would place one's wisdom and intellect in the open for the conscious mind to observe.

In short, the survey is designed for the self, other-selves, and the infinite creator to understand and expand it's true intention/experiences.

Those of the adept may find themselves somewhere between both of yes, and no, genuine, and disingenuous. As this is the nature of upward spiral energy. A double helix that is in a dance with each others.

I hope this helps in your seeking, if it does not make sense, please give it another visit at a later time. <3

with l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Anders - 07-06-2021

(07-05-2021, 05:10 PM)J.W. Wrote: 3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?

My answer is: yes/no. I actually seek the evolution of all of humanity, so I see it as service-to-others and that it's just that I include my own selfish interests too. So my intentions are actually genuine even though I serve my own interests, and I would even feel disingenuous if I tried to be selfless or something like that. So that's the yes part. The no part in my answer is that I don't think I seek to serve myself first and instead the service to others is always included in my seeking.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Patrick - 07-06-2021

(07-05-2021, 05:10 PM)J.W. Wrote: 1. After reading the Law of One, do you find yourself making choices in a "rationalized" manner?

I asked the One to make me the best instrument it can make of me.  To hallow me so I can be tuned in the exact way it needs me to be in any given moment to manifest the perfect will, which I cannot be consciously aware of while here.

So my choices does not "need" to make sense to me. Although, that is not easy or natural for me since I am a very logical person. As long as I feel that they indeed result in manifesting more love and positivity, it's all good. So far this process has been leading me much straighter than I could have just by my little self.

"The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance." ~ Q'uo.

(07-05-2021, 05:10 PM)J.W. Wrote: 2. How do you reason with yourself when you do something good, or bad to another-self?

I see the "good" stuff as normal/neutral without fuss or puffing of the pride (maybe a tiny bit of patting on the back from time to time. Wink ).

The "bad" stuff I see as a notification icon pointing to inner work still needing to be done on those areas. So I take notice and just forgive myself and others right away and let it all go.

(07-05-2021, 05:10 PM)J.W. Wrote: 3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?  

Nope. I find that giving myself up is actually what brings the most joy, freedom, meaning and abundance to my life. I could not have done it better by myself even if I would have tried to serve myself by bringing these things in by control/force.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx
Quote:You see, where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, “I think life is this way and I’m going to live as if it were this way,” then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance. You will begin to get synchronicities back. You will see repeating numbers. You will see your totem animal. You will see the signs that what you were thinking is important and that what you were thinking just now is especially important, so ponder it.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - tadeus - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 06:48 AM)J.W. Wrote: tadeus, if you look closely, my answers are within my questions. :]

with l/l

I cleaned the glasses - but not really.  Cool

(07-06-2021, 06:57 AM)J.W. Wrote: The questions are made to be easily answered with yes or no format, except for question 2. Further explanation of one's answer is encouraged, but not necessary.

Then simply No.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - jafar - 07-06-2021

Law of One is basically Unity or in Sanskrit, YOGA.

I am Ra.
The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that
1. all things are one,
2. that there is no polarity,
3. no right or wrong,
4. no disharmony,
5. but only identity.

All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

-- The Law of One, Book I, Session 4

Observe how strikingly similar the concept is to Yoga as explained by Mr Sadhguru.

Thus understanding Law of One / Yoga is basically understanding Unity, all is one.

This is the foundational understanding, the rest of the materials can actually be dismissed or treat it as a 'side note' or 'nice to know'.

Now after setting the definition of what "Law of One" fundamentally really is, I'll try to answer the questions.

1. After reading the Law of One, do you find yourself making choices in a "rationalized" manner?
A: As I expand my identification from merely the border of physical body / identity, I find myself taking control more of my own thought and emotion and capable to start seeing things from other physical body / identity perspective, thus understand better.
Definitely such wide understanding enable one to make a better choice.

2. How do you reason with yourself when you do something good, or bad to another-self?
A: As mentioned above:
1. the other self is part of my own self.
2. there is no right or wrong, merely identities..

3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?  
A: Serving my-self or other-self is eventually the same, all are serving the infinite creator through many identities / role.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - RitaJC - 07-06-2021

Quote:1. After reading the Law of One, do you find yourself making choices in a "rationalized" manner?

No.

Quote:2. How do you reason with yourself when you do something good, or bad to another-self?

I don't.

Quote:3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?  

No.

Everyone, Smile

All answers are valid and all intentions are purposeful in one's journey.

As we make progress in our seeking, the closer we will be to the infinite creator. As you approaches your light, and feel the omnipresence of the infinite creator, I encourage you to revisit your answers and this post to reflect.

The questionnaire will remain unchanged, but the details of your answers may. I highly encourage you to allow that to happen if it feels right to you in the future.

The shared experience will be invaluable to both you and I.

With love, and light. Heart

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-07-2021

(07-06-2021, 02:09 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 06:48 AM)J.W. Wrote: tadeus, if you look closely, my answers are within my questions. :]

with l/l

I cleaned the glasses - but not really.  Cool

(07-06-2021, 06:57 AM)J.W. Wrote: The questions are made to be easily answered with yes or no format, except for question 2. Further explanation of one's answer is encouraged, but not necessary.

Then simply No.

tadeus, you helped me better my explanation for the survey, I am grateful. Please scroll up if you don't mind, as I made some changes on how I explained the questions. Hopefully that will help ^__^

and for my answers that you asked about, the reason I don't have one is because if you can view this post from my perspective. I am the self, asking "other-selves."

Therefore, my answers... are within "all."

with l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Sena - 07-07-2021

(07-06-2021, 12:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx

Quote:You see, where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, “I think life is this way and I’m going to live as if it were this way,” then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance. You will begin to get synchronicities back. You will see repeating numbers. You will see your totem animal. You will see the signs that what you were thinking is important and that what you were thinking just now is especially important, so ponder it.
Patrick, that's a great quote you found about joining the dance. I have not seen my totem animal yet!

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - tadeus - 07-07-2021

(07-07-2021, 02:15 AM)J.W. Wrote: tadeus, you helped me better my explanation for the survey, I am grateful. Please scroll up if you don't mind, as I made some changes on how I explained the questions. Hopefully that will help ^__^

and for my answers that you asked about, the reason I don't have one is because if you can view this post from my perspective. I am the self, asking "other-selves."

Therefore, my answers... are within "all."

with l/l

Thank you.
It was just a little bit teasing you. Wink

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Loki - 07-09-2021

Doing the right thing for the wrong reason does not give you full benefit of your action. Doing it because you believe is right, but you don't feel is right... is not truly right". Intention is more important that the action because it represents your true colours better. The real work for me to myself is not necessarily learning to do the right thing but rather learning to feel I want to do the right thing.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-09-2021

(07-09-2021, 07:26 AM)Loki Wrote: Doing the right thing for the wrong reason does not give you full benefit of your action. Doing it because you believe is right, but you don't feel is right... is not truly right". Intention is more important that the action because it represents your true colours better. The real work for me to myself is not necessarily learning to do the right thing but rather learning to feel I want to do the right thing.

I appreciate the comment Loki, if you could answer the 3 questions, I am interested in your philosophy and choices.

For the comment, Right/Wrong both has full benefits to the "player," because it keeps the wheel of Karma/Dharma going.

Even with a wrong choice, there will be an "experience" or a "lesson." So in a way, all reasons are valid, and gives you the full benefit of your choice.

"Beliefs" and "Intuition" are another way to say "Mind" and "Spirit."

The "Intention" of a player is the heart of the question in this post I've made. Once you start answering the questions, you can revisit and understand yourself a bit more and where your "true" intention comes from.

With l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - flofrog - 07-10-2021

J.W.

Because I am a simpleton at times, or all the times BigSmile, I forgot to answer after I read like the fourth answer, but what a great thread, thank you.

1. After I finished the LOO I was even more focused on intuition but honestly dont care so much if yes or no it helps towards harvest, lol
2. I used to worry a lot about impacting another self, even when doing something that seemed perhaps good, lol. I worry less now because the horizon of leaving physically Earth is getting closer, BigSmile
3. When seeking, which is perhaps all the time, so annoying and draining lol, I think it serves me first but helps a lot serving others in second. lol

great great thread, thank you J.W. for creating Smile

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-11-2021

You are very welcome flofrog, Smile

with l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Loki - 07-12-2021

(07-09-2021, 09:14 PM)J.W. Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 07:26 AM)Loki Wrote: Doing the right thing for the wrong reason does not give you full benefit of your action. Doing it because you believe is right, but you don't feel is right... is not truly right". Intention is more important that the action because it represents your true colours better. The real work for me to myself is not necessarily learning to do the right thing but rather learning to feel I want to do the right thing.

I appreciate the comment Loki, if you could answer the 3 questions, I am interested in your philosophy and choices.

For the comment, Right/Wrong both has full benefits to the "player," because it keeps the wheel of Karma/Dharma going.

Even with a wrong choice, there will be an "experience" or a "lesson." So in a way, all reasons are valid, and gives you the full benefit of your choice.

"Beliefs" and "Intuition" are another way to say "Mind" and "Spirit."

The "Intention" of a player is the heart of the question in this post I've made. Once you start answering the questions, you can revisit and understand yourself a bit more and where your "true" intention comes from.

With l/l

It is not a sin to serve yourself, it is a must, but I feel most people do not understand what serve means. As Ra was pointing out we will always serve ourselves when we follow our heart regardless if we do it for STO or STS reasons. Our own free will must be obeyed if we want to progress the most. In my understanding it is better to be sincerely of service to self than to be insincerely of service to others. If we are egoistic and we hate ourselves because of this tendency, and we stop ourselves from being egoistic, it is a form of will opposing our free will for the benefit of others which will give us a minimum positive polarity but very little.

Free will is an interesting term. A will which is free. It is very closely associated to desire except that in our society desire has a physical and almost negative meaning. But a free will act is "an act we would feel good by doing". And some people feel good by helping the hopeless others feel good by exploiting the hopeless. This creation was not meant to be unpleasant but we are too afraid to make it pleasant.

Sometimes it takes as much guts to be bad as it take to be good. And then people fake kindness, and then they are frustrated for not being rewarded for their "sacrifice" of being kind, and then they become more distorted and more indecisive in polarization. And then they fail to evolve during incarnation.

I guess the main battle we need to win is within ourselves, if we are content in our own skin we win. Hatonn says something interesting which I find very helpful: If we want to be kinder we need to meditate. Intellect does not change our feeling about creation even if we understand a lot more about it. It would have been so easy if we were nicer as soon we understand there is God but it is harder than that. We understand there is God and yet we are still the same. Reducing our intellectual activity from time to time give some time for the spirit to flourish so that our feeling of God matches our understanding of God. At the end of the day we "might" end up being kinder. I believe my kindness is my best interest.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - flofrog - 07-12-2021

I so agree Loki about meditation Intellect is a nice tool to navigate as simply as possible day to day life and intellectual search, but meditation is the real help when seeking. We will not understand a lot more about creation by purely exercising the intellect.

When I was in my twenties and thirties while meditating too, I was so into reading as much on seeking as I could, and there is a moment where the more intellectually you learn, the sooner you get to a fence where it could go endlessly and yet perhaps not finding anymore anything substantial to a deep thirst inside. You just get that meditation brings more. Then you slowly find two or three books whose view is really what you connect with. Plus of course our little Ra, when needed Wink

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Loki - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 11:41 AM)flofrog Wrote: I so agree Loki about meditation  Intellect is a nice tool to navigate as simply as possible day to day life and intellectual search,  but meditation is the real help when seeking. We will not understand a lot more about creation by purely exercising the intellect.

When I was in my twenties and thirties while meditating too,  I was so into reading as much on seeking as I could, and there is a moment where the more intellectually you learn, the sooner you get to a fence where it could go endlessly and yet perhaps not finding  anymore anything substantial to a deep thirst inside. You just get that meditation brings more. Then you slowly find two or three books whose view is really what you connect with. Plus of course our little Ra, when needed Wink

I completely agree. My intellect teaches me to ask questions more than to be content with the answers. And knowing doesn't make me any happier. We know more every day and yet deep inside we do not change. The solution is to help our spirit develop and feel more each day. This is a service to ourselves and a duty to ourselves. Being concerned about developing our spirit does not make us egocentric but rather responsible to ourselves and to the Creator.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 07-13-2021

Thank you for answering the 3rd question Loki Smile

There might have been a slight misunderstanding when I asked you to "answer the 3 questions," I meant all 3 questions, but that is ok! no biggie. BigSmile

It is a great insight from your mind and spirit, and I would love to hear more from you about the 1st and 2nd question too!

Also, you are correct about meditation. It is a excellent tool to "connect."

With l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - Loki - 07-13-2021

i.e. "I want to graduate to 4th, so doing this will help me get there." or "Oh, death is not permanent, I put my faith in the creator and trust wherever I will go has a purpose for me."

Sorry for confusion.

1) We are the northern light as Ra puts it or little parts of consciousness of Creator and we have a well defined purpose, Creator experiencing Itself. Out rational conscious work will eventually cause the spiritual portal to open and then, as the intelligent energy starts entering our entity, we will do our work more and more from the heart. It is normal for us to try to make choices in rationalized manner because this is why we are here, and our mental conscious processor is our most important tool at this stage in our evolution. Don't be discouraged if you don't feel it yet. Most of us are in the same boat. Just acknowledging we have a duty to progress is a fundamentally important step. How many of us believe that we are our bodies and our duty is to serve our bodies? Moving beyond the plane of the body we progressed already, we awaken. We might not feel it yet from the heart because of various past experiences but we could feel it eventually if we meditate daily. But serving others to serve ourselves (or serving ourselves to serve ourselves in case of negative orientation) is what we are meant to do, it is our purpose. If we suddenly feel we live the wrong lives we awaken, we moved forward. It is painful in a way but is the type of pain which makes us better.

2) Usually I reason to make peace with myself. In my view it is a sign of distortion when we need to reason with ourselves for the way we behave towards others or more generally for the way we live our lives. We must find that distortion, understand it and try to balance it. We all have distortions and we are meant to have distortions. Creation is meant to cause distortions which gives Creator new angles to understand Itself. But when we do what we feel and we feel good about doing it, we do not usually have the need to reason with ourselves. This means our distortion is balanced. Reason is "progress" and we need to use our reason to balance ourselves and move forward. It is a personal quest towards ourselves.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - RitaJC - 07-13-2021

(07-06-2021, 02:56 PM)RitaJC Wrote:
Quote:1. After reading the Law of One, do you find yourself making choices in a "rationalized" manner?

No.

Quote:2. How do you reason with yourself when you do something good, or bad to another-self?

I don't.

Quote:3. When you are seeking, whether for metaphysical healing, philosophy, science, or just from curiosity. Do you find that it is to serve yourself first?  

No.

My answers are still the same.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 08-06-2021

(07-13-2021, 12:56 PM)RitaJC Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 02:56 PM)RitaJC Wrote:

No.

I don't.

No.

My answers are still the same.

Thank you Rita, perhaps, that your answers remained the same was because your effort might have been placed towards the questions, rather than in the answers themselves?

I do encourage you to input more explanation to your answers if possible (if not, it is perfectly ok the way it is.) Heart

The more you communicate with your present self, I guaranteed that your future "self" will ponder and much learning could be extracted from this experience. Even if your answers remain the same, there may be a "deeper" reason to why.

l/l

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - 3-24-2022 - 08-02-2022

It was very nice to see a lot of people followed this book because they related to the ideas and it was more modern than ancient books that are undoubtedly mistranslated.

Seeing forum posts all the way back from 2009 makes me wonder how many people that commented are probably are not even alive anymore, or what life was like for them in 2020. This forum is like a book now that it's going to close.

RE: How genuine is your intentions after understanding the Law of One? - J.W. - 08-06-2022

(08-02-2022, 04:48 PM)3-24-2022 Wrote: It was very nice to see a lot of people followed this book because they related to the ideas and it was more modern than ancient books that are undoubtedly mistranslated.

Seeing forum posts all the way back from 2009 makes me wonder how many people that commented are probably are not even alive anymore, or what life was like for them in 2020. This forum is like a book now that it's going to close.

It's an extension of Carla's love, both polarities are included. Most don't see it, the 3, and L/L Research pushes STS away and create all kinds of "protection" and policies. 

But ultimately, it was a karmic lesson of union between the two polarities. 

Perhaps because they are from 5th - 6th. 

If you see this, it's not hard to see the "full picture."