Bring4th
RA is also known as Marduk - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: RA is also known as Marduk (/showthread.php?tid=19248)

RA is also known as Marduk - Higherself777 - 06-12-2021

I don't understand why people disregard the fact that Ra 6th density social memory complex is also known as Marduk this is in recorded history yet certain individuals blot out that fact by not taking about Ra's other names Ra happens to be one of them. Please check the Sumerian gods pantheon & how these gods were known by different names on EARTH under so-called mythology.

RE: RA is also known as Marduk - Patrick - 06-12-2021

In my opinion, the naming of people and things is too often used by the negatives to sow distrust within our minds. Like with the two Yahweh for instance. The real group taking this name was positive and then a second group operated under this same name but was negative.

So I prefer not getting stuck on names and even less with all the lore and history attached to any of it. Some groups don't even want to take on a name, they are known by their vibration which cannot be usurped.

RE: RA is also known as Marduk - Higherself777 - 07-17-2022

(06-12-2021, 07:19 AM)Patrick Wrote: In my opinion, the naming of people and things is too often used by the negatives to sow distrust within our minds. Like with the two Yahweh for instance. The real group taking this name was positive and then a second group operated under this same name but was negative.

So I prefer not getting stuck on names and even less with all the lore and history attached to any of it. Some groups don't even want to take on a name, they are known by their vibration which cannot be usurped.

Yahweh was known as Enlil (negative) the one who brought forth the flood on humanity then there was the other Yahweh (positive)the one who warned Ziusudra/Noah of the flood all these stories originated with the Sumerian history of star people which they called Gods. I believe based on evidence that Ra is also the one called Marduk whom the Babylonians converted into a superior God,Don Elkins asked Ra if its the same Ra of Egypt the reply was yes however it seems that this Ra is a collective rather than a single entity as we get they are known as a Social memory complex. I am not here to confuse but to liberate the minds further way out the box the red pill if you will. Since everything is one it seems to reason that no one should shun away useful knowledge that frees the mind not enslave it. I actually embrace this Law of One concept however I have notice individuals are not seeking to be open to all forms of knowledge.The purpose here is to teach us that we are more than a human living on Earth as a slave.

RE: RA is also known as Marduk - LeiwoUnion - 07-17-2022

Could you please explain how this information is useful at this time. For what purpose you propose this theory; the last sentence doesn't quite cut it as those of Ra from the so called Ra material don't seem to be desiring to enslave us. What even is/was the 'Egyptian Ra' or 'Sumerian Marduk'? Is it even possible to say?

RE: RA is also known as Marduk - tadeus - 07-17-2022

Marduk is connected as name to Enlil, Baal, Lucifer an so on, probably with the origin of the Annunaki.
It is known that this complex assigned everything with itself, to segregate every other possibility.

Can you please give a concrete link or source to the informations of the Sumerian gods pantheon?