Bring4th
Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines (/showthread.php?tid=19147)

Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - SkyGodWarrior - 05-03-2021

I started realizing a year ago that using Telekinesis in my dreams would give me a migraine in real life. I dont know what im doing in order to even be able to use Telekinesis or why I would even get a migraine from it. Im thankful I dont get migraines from flying and other stuff.... I haven't been able to try it out in real life because I dont know where to learn. Youtube is not good at finding stuff anymore. I did have an incident 2 years ago when I was fasting for 3 days and I was able to lift the toilet seat but it did so effortlessly and that was on accident.... I guess I really had to go... I do recall while I was learning to astral project that someone was teaching me in my dreams. But it started very small like a spoon. Id say the 1st dream of this was at least 5 years ago now. I do have a cool story....

I was having a dream and it seemed to be a trap. Once I recognized that, the elements in my dream attacked me. I was in multi story parking garage and there were gangsters with guns there. They started shooting at me. I was able to stop the incoming bullets like in the matrix and then I decided to lift all their guns. As their guns were now in mid air. I started to crush them. I was using one hand and I could tell that the guns were compressing to the shape of my hand. The interesting thing was that I couldn't completely crush the guns. It literally felt like if I was trying to squeeze a rock but it felt more like a repelling... like a magnet. I used my 2nd hand to assist my other hand in crushing the guns into the size of a gumball. I found that interesting.... Anyone have any idea whats going on? Also while I was doing this... a migraine grew... and I would have a migraine in real life all day....

Why am I getting migraines from dreams?

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - Sacred Fool - 05-03-2021

There's a fair chance that this represents a configuration of your energy centers, learned in past lives, designed to amplify power through your indigo center.  And it may be that you decided pre-incarnatively that this body would not support that kind of manipulation.  Lessons about power maybe afoot.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - jafar - 05-03-2021

By migraine here migraine during your conscious state?
Or migraine during your dream state?

Migraine during your conscious state can be caused by many things.
One of them is of course Pranic energy drained, especially after you are experiencing something within the dream state.
If that's the cause try to 'build' your pranic energy, breathing exercise like in Yoga or Chi Gong and soaked yourself under the sun.

As for your 'gangster encounter', try turning the gangster into cute bunnies and the guns into loly pop or candies. Or turn the entire scenery into something that is more pleasant for you. Just imagine it.
When the migraine or 'feeling weak' appeared afterwards it was probably caused by the energy drained as explained above.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - Ymarsakar - 05-03-2021

(05-03-2021, 12:51 AM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: I started realizing a year ago that using  Telekinesis in my dreams would give me a migraine in real life. I dont know what im doing in order to even be able to use Telekinesis or why I would even get a migraine from it. Im thankful I dont get migraines from flying and other stuff.... I haven't been able to try it out in real life because I dont know where to learn. Youtube is not good at finding stuff anymore. I did have an incident 2 years ago when I was fasting for 3 days and I was able to lift the toilet seat but it did so effortlessly and that was on accident.... I guess I really had to go...  I do recall while I was learning to astral project that someone was teaching me in my dreams. But it started very small like a spoon. Id say the 1st dream of this was at least 5 years ago now. I do have a cool story....

I was having a dream and it seemed to be a trap. Once I recognized that, the elements in my dream attacked me. I was in multi story parking garage and there were gangsters with guns there. They started shooting at me. I was able to stop the incoming bullets like in the matrix and then I decided to lift all their guns. As their guns were now in mid air. I started to crush them. I was using one hand and I could tell that the guns were compressing to the shape of my hand. The interesting thing was that I couldn't completely crush the guns. It literally felt like if I was trying to squeeze a rock but it felt more like a repelling... like a magnet. I used my 2nd hand to assist my other hand in crushing the guns into the size of a gumball. I found that interesting.... Anyone have any idea whats going on? Also while I was doing this... a migraine grew... and I would have a migraine in real life all day....

Why am I getting migraines from dreams?

Because you are practicing a psionic skill set in the virtual/astral, which is beginning to open your physical psionic pathways. Hence head ache, as you are not manually or consciously practicing it.

Psionics can be divided generally between those who are telepaths (empaths, clairvoyants, psychic detectives, etc etc) and telekinetics which seem to be much rarer.

Those able to merge the two, would be from the higher 4th density ET Galactic Confederation.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - meadow-foreigner - 05-06-2021

Your body locator in timespace is relative to your spacetime locator. Dreams of such an intense connotation usually convey messages of a very serious nature, which should not be overlooked.

If pain is involved, there might be either under or super activation of energy centers. It is your task to achieve your individual balance amidst the buffet of catalysts of life.

How would you achieve it? Look within, and you shall find the clues and the answers.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - SkyGodWarrior - 05-26-2021

Interesting responses. I guess it has something to do with some energy activation. I have always heard psychics say that I left some gifts for myself to discover from past lives and dont really know what it is. More meditation. As for the migraines it is a direct result of me using telekinesis in a dream. Depending on the level of energy I use doing anything telekinetic it directly affects my physical body with a migraine that will last for days. It probably took me a year to actually realize the correlation... I also had some psychic confirm it without me saying anything and they said that it would get stronger..... oh wells I will keep yall informed. Very interesting stuff...................................

Also in my environment I have a lot of room mates and they usually bring home some negative entity attachments. Once they are there they kinda make their rounds around the house and give me a visit and this is when i have some of these "dreams" that have negative elements within it.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - Graemett - 05-27-2021

I used to concentrate intensely in dreams as a child and levitate, it felt very painful so I didn't keep going.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - Patrick - 05-27-2021

(05-27-2021, 03:00 PM)Graemett Wrote: I used to concentrate intensely in dreams as a child and levitate, it felt very painful so I didn't keep going.

When I want to fly in a dream it takes real intent and power. I can feel it build up before I can start leaving the ground.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - SkyGodWarrior - 07-28-2021

So interesting how things are possible or difficult in a dream vs reality and the connection between them..... its always been easy for me to fly.

RE: Telekinesis in Dreams Giving me Migraines - KaliSouth - 07-29-2021

I get migraines when I try to work on my third eye directly.

I was told this means that it is open and that I am overstimulating it. So I have to focus on my heart chakra instead to refine the connection.