Bring4th
Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern (/showthread.php?tid=19100)

Pages: 1 2

Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Black Dragon - 04-15-2021

I was remembering back today, as an 8 year old kid moving to California, and living the first year in 1998 on Edwards Air Force Base. I remember some weird dreams and impressions I had at the time. One time I was at the BX food court during that time, and it was such a nice day. I felt this presence and got this download of a parallel timeline. Something that felt whole like humanity was living its full potential and all the "magic" I thought was missing from life was manifested. More or less a utopia socially, technologically, spiritually, morally, etc. where consensus reality was part of the greater reality and not this weird veiled prison construct. Words aren't enough to explain the impression.

With the beautiful feeling came a sinking disappointment that that reality/timeline is not the same one I'm on. I think I may have been connecting to the confederation beings that made contact with Eisenhower on the base in 1954. There is probably a residual energy or tearing of the veil on Edwards from that event. What I believe I was envisioning was a parallel timeline that went very efficiently, where the elite didn't have as much power, and where the 1954 meeting resulted in the start of actual disclosure. On that timeline, my child self in 1998 would already be living in a 90's Star Trek utopia instead of this twisted gulag design of rotten higher density beings that manipulated timelines underhandedly to deny us this future. Well, for whatever reason I'm stuck on this timeline, so might as well make the most of it.

I pondered the next window of opportunity that allegedly came in 1989, the year I was born. Apparently there was some weird activity around Mars and its moon Phobos, some weird events with a joint Western/USSR space mission. There was supposed to be a disclosure but the UN Secretary General was abducted in a false MILAB operation and intimidated by fake ass cloned greys into cancelling the disclosure. This '89 disclosure could have branched into another timeline that was better and less dark than this one. I thought about how Bashar recently said there will be another window in the next few years, and then it hit me.

Weird events like this are never random. There's always a pattern, they are always on a clock, and it's not always even that complicated. If it's a 35 year clock as suggested between 54 and 89, then the next window is at its fullest potential in 2024. Maybe third time's the charm?

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - flofrog - 04-15-2021

BD I do not want you vaporized in 2024 though Confused BigSmile

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Black Dragon - 04-15-2021

Vaporized? Who said anyone's getting vaporized in 2024, lol. You thinking like a Hollywood style death beam invasion? Must be the donuts. Gold and diamonds are common out there, but our donuts are the stuff galactic wars are fought over.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - zedro - 04-15-2021

Yeah that was some interesting projection.

I agree about there being a rhythm to these things, hermetic laws and such.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - KaliSouth - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 12:38 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I was remembering back today, as an 8 year old kid moving to California, and living the first year in 1998 on Edwards Air Force Base. I remember some weird dreams and impressions I had at the time. One time I was at the BX food court during that time, and it was such a nice day. I felt this presence and got this download of a parallel timeline. Something that felt whole like humanity was living its full potential and all the "magic" I thought was missing from life was manifested. More or less a utopia socially, technologically, spiritually, morally, etc. where consensus reality was part of the greater reality and not this weird veiled prison construct. Words aren't enough to explain the impression.

With the beautiful feeling came a sinking disappointment that that reality/timeline is not the same one I'm on. I think I may have been connecting to the confederation beings that made contact with Eisenhower on the base in 1954. There is probably a residual energy or tearing of the veil on Edwards from that event. What I believe I was envisioning was a parallel timeline that went very efficiently, where the elite didn't have as much power, and where the 1954 meeting resulted in the start of actual disclosure. On that timeline, my child self in 1998 would already be living in a 90's Star Trek utopia instead of this twisted gulag design of rotten higher density beings that manipulated timelines underhandedly to deny us this future. Well, for whatever reason I'm stuck on this timeline, so might as well make the most of it.

I pondered the next window of opportunity that allegedly came in 1989, the year I was born. Apparently there was some weird activity around Mars and its moon Phobos, some weird events with a joint Western/USSR space mission. There was supposed to be a disclosure but the UN Secretary General was abducted in a false MILAB operation and intimidated by fake ass cloned greys into cancelling the disclosure. This '89 disclosure could have branched into another timeline that was better and less dark than this one. I thought about how Bashar recently said there will be another window in the next few years, and then it hit me.

Weird events like this are never random. There's always a pattern, they are always on a clock, and it's not always even that complicated. If it's a 35 year clock as suggested between 54 and 89, then the next window is at its fullest potential in 2024. Maybe third time's the charm?

Interesting timeline. A fellow wanderer gave me 2024 as the end of the current period of change on Planet Earth. I don't know anything about the accuracy of that date, but I do believe that 2020 was the epicenter of a spiritual nuclear bomb, at least for me. The years leading up to it and the years following it are in the blast radius.

The first time I felt the Creator awaken in me was early 2012. Then I suddenly had a tough time again in 2018. And then 'BOOM'... 2020 exploded on me. And as for 2021, the massive conjunction in February wiped me out. So yes, 2024 could easily be a marker for the complete change towards the New Age of Planet Earth. And the years after would cause us to still feel like we're settling in.

Just a thought to add some hypothetical meat on the bones of your theory.

P.S. I feel a spiritual calling to California and the Pacific. I've never lived there but traveled there frequently for a brief period. The only other place that makes me feel that way is the Indian Ocean. From a past life in Lemuria, perhaps?

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Black Dragon - 04-15-2021

Most reputable sources and others I talk to suggest that something major will happen in less than 10, maybe even less than 5 years. I want to focus my attention on this point, and basically just keep doing the work I've been doing lately. It's all I can do.

I do feel "cheated", in a timeline sense. This timeline was always miserable and depressing for me. I still don't fully see the point of all the pain. It seems so arbitrary, like it's just for some giggling STS idiots to siphon loosh while telling me its my karma and I'm learning valuable lessons. Piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Just some cheap bully's trick to get a laugh at my expense and a free meal. Honestly? As much as I feel that way it's probably not a productive way to look at it.

I am probably the dumbass who made the call to put myself on this particular timeline, and not the 50's disclosure/90's Star Trek one, or even a number of others that suck way less. Tough pill to swallow. I still don't fully understand the reasoning of that decision, but it must have been something.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Patrick - 04-15-2021

Other-selves in this current timeline needed your help/service and you graciously obliged? Wink

(04-15-2021, 01:37 PM)Patrick Wrote: Other-selves in this current timeline needed your help/service and you graciously obliged? Wink

Must be a big part of it. Feels futile sometimes though, like my service won't count for squat and everyone on this timeline will just be doomed anyway and all the pain will have been for nothing. Maybe its the past talking, where I had answered such calls to service only to see it end in disaster and all my efforts in ruin.

Kali, if you really did life in Lemuria or Atlantis, I'm tremendously sorry. I am sorry to anyone who was part of that. I feel like I should have been able to fix things. I feel like I should be able to fix things now, but sometimes feel powerless. I really hate the feeling of just being along for the ride. I know that's not a very accepting thing to say and reeks of control. Perhaps it is learning more to co-create from the blue ray instead of just try to force the will? Of course, what I'd want to create is a heart centered reality but without will, wisdom, or both in the mix it will just be stomped out.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Patrick - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 01:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 01:37 PM)Patrick Wrote: Other-selves in this current timeline needed your help/service and you graciously obliged? Wink

Must be a big part of it. Feels futile sometimes though, like my service won't count for squat and everyone on this timeline will just be doomed anyway and all the pain will have been for nothing. Maybe its the past talking, where I had answered such calls to service only to see it end in disaster and all my efforts in ruin...

Ra 1.10: "...our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach...".

Is "near" like 99.9999% hopeless and 0.0001% hopeful ? Dodgy

Hopefully our helpfulness is higher than that. Smile

(04-15-2021, 02:06 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Must be a big part of it. Feels futile sometimes though, like my service won't count for squat and everyone on this timeline will just be doomed anyway and all the pain will have been for nothing. Maybe its the past talking, where I had answered such calls to service only to see it end in disaster and all my efforts in ruin...

Ra 1.10: "...our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach...".

Is "near" like 99.9999% hopeless and 0.0001% hopeful ? Dodgy

Hopefully our helpfulness is higher than that. Smile
Or we might just have to stop playing by percent and "fate's" rules and change the game. Play as designers with access to the script instead of just like players beholden to programmed percent chances.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - KaliSouth - 04-15-2021

Must be a big part of it. Feels futile sometimes though, like my service won't count for squat and everyone on this timeline will just be doomed anyway and all the pain will have been for nothing. Maybe its the past talking, where I had answered such calls to service only to see it end in disaster and all my efforts in ruin.

Kali, if you really did life in Lemuria or Atlantis, I'm tremendously sorry. I am sorry to anyone who was part of that. I feel like I should have been able to fix things. I feel like I should be able to fix things now, but sometimes feel powerless. I really hate the feeling of just being along for the ride. I know that's not a very accepting thing to say and reeks of control. Perhaps it is learning more to co-create from the blue ray instead of just try to force the will? Of course, what I'd want to create is a heart centered reality but without will, wisdom, or both in the mix it will just be stomped out.

Don't worry about it. I would have volunteered for it. The stuff I need to work through right now is why am on this f****** planet AGAIN?????? I'm working on it... lots of therapy... but I do love the Indian Ocean.

(04-15-2021, 02:15 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Or we might just have to stop playing by percent and "fate's" rules and change the game. Play as designers with access to the script instead of just like players beholden to programmed percent chances.

That is what we do. We have read access to the script. Wink

A chance too, because I am not sure I would be able to refrain myself from helping people against their wishes if I had write access.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - zedro - 04-15-2021

I don't buy into the multiple timeline thing, like as if there is a parallel reality out there. There are probibalistic timelines, and some just don't materialize, but there is nothing to miss out on, it just didn't happen.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - LeafieGreens - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 02:15 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Or we might just have to stop playing by percent and "fate's" rules and change the game. Play as designers with access to the script instead of just like players beholden to programmed percent chances.

That is what we do. We have read access to the script. Wink

A chance too, because I am not sure I would be able to refrain myself from helping people against their wishes if I had write access.

Black Dragon, thank you for sharing that info about those other timelines. It sounds like such a great reality. It's really interesting because I was just reading all about the positive entities that met with the Eisenhauer administration and how close we came to entering that Utopian timeline.

Brother know that I resonate deeply with everything you are saying.

I feel that "what's the damn point, no one is changing or even aware" feeling that you mention as well.

Know that those pessimistic feelings are essentially the oily residue of living in this density. It's hard to escape it and keep your vibration high -- especially if you are sensitive and aware -- as most everyone is if they are on these boards and reading this.

That pessimism could lead to the doom of us all. You can acknowledge those feelings and then say to yourself "We are better than this."

Because we are. Visualize that Utopian Star Trek-like world. Imagine what it would feel like to live in that world. Imagine how sweet it would be to be working alongside other enlightened beings for the good of All. Rejoicing at work and at play, experiencing all the amazing things that that kind of life would have to offer...

See -- visualizing that world automatically will raise your vibration. Then you can more accurately do the work you came here to do.

Also, know that I am constantly experiencing waves of emotion/pessimism like this as well. There is so much solace in knowing that I'm not alone in these awakened perceptions of this reality. Because it is tragic that we aren't living in what could have been.

But as you say, there are pathways to that world that still exist. We are here to open them. We got this.

(04-15-2021, 02:45 PM)zedro Wrote: I don't buy into the multiple timeline thing, like as if there is a parallel reality out there. There are probibalistic timelines, and some just don't materialize, but there is nothing to miss out on, it just didn't happen.

I did not believe in it either and I still don't like the concept very much. But I conceded to it after reading sessions such as these ones.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0414.aspx

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1219.aspx

Little tidbit here...
Quote:...At the end of the second minor cycle of harvest in third density upon planet Earth, the Council of Saturn became concerned that the solar system as a whole had been able to bring to a normal graduation only one of the planets in this particular solar system that you call the Sun. It decided that it would be helpful to create a time lateral and to place the planet under strict quarantine. It was further decided that all of those entities whose third densities had been interrupted be brought to Earth to join Earth’s cycle leading to harvest.

Accordingly, the metaphysical or time/space portion of your third-density Earth was reconnected to the main track, shall we say, of the progression of time/space and space/time in such a way that it was as isolated and protected a hotbed or greenhouse for growing souls as could be devised.

It is precisely as real as the main track of time/space. And indeed, it is equal to the main track in time/space. It is a carefully created alternative track which naturally feeds back into the main track of time/space and space/time progression.

At the conclusion of this time lateral, then, the population of planet Earth shall be ready to take advantage of the opportunity to end the third sub-cycle of harvest and greet the end of that seventy-six-or-so-thousand-year cycle that is a third-density cycle in its completion.

Because this is not a physical alteration but a metaphysical alteration, there is no physical marker for the end of the time lateral. And indeed, this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past. The accumulation of awakening interest in altering the course of the vibration of planet Earth has been late in starting but has rapidly spread and gained strength in all parts of your globe, in all peoples, cultures and places. Your world is truly waking up.

Again, because of the fact that such activities are primarily metaphysical rather than physical in nature, the effects of the improvement in the vibration of planet Earth are not physically obvious except for the fact that your Earth is still functioning without the need to experience a polar shift. It was thought at one time to be probable that your Earth would, by the end of your twentieth century, have found it necessary, in order to express the heaviness of the vibration of Earth, to destroy the Earth once again in terms of it being habitable for human life, as you call your third-density species.

However, the work of many groups such as this one has created the possibility of a strengthened and lengthened track in the time lateral so that the maximum number of entities may awaken and choose whether to serve others or to serve the self before the time of such choice has passed. Once again, there will be no physical change when this time has passed. There will only be a change in the core vibration of the atoms of your universe, atom by atom, cell by cell, being by being.

You have asked if the experience of the time lateral is like the holo-deck and we would say that, indeed, whether you speak of the time lateral that you have experienced, with its careful isolation and insulation from the full spectrum of thought available in the infinite creation of the Father, or whether you speak of the main track, you have the same material and one single agenda for moving forward and fulfilling your hopes for progress within your present lifetime within third density...

It is my understanding that we don't see any proof of life in the physical Universe precisely because we are running inside an alternate timeline where there is only us incarnating in space/time. This state of things is how the quarantine works by making us nearly unreachable in the physical.

(04-15-2021, 02:51 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: ...But as you say, there are pathways to that world that still exist. We are here to open them. We got this.

It could be said that part of our work is working toward merging these alternates all back into the main glorious track where all else is awaiting us. Smile

This lateral thing feels lonely, like hell. Maybe it doesn't bother the "normies" and they feel protected by the quarantine. Perhaps it only feels like hell to the wanderers who know something feels wrong...but then I look at how normal society isn't really happy either. They are deluding themselves. Sometimes I can't help but feel that quarantine move did nothing but lock all the darkness in here in keep all the light out. I just hope this all has some payoff in the end.

(04-15-2021, 03:43 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: This lateral thing feels lonely, like hell. Maybe it doesn't bother the "normies" and they feel protected by the quarantine. Perhaps it only feels like hell to the wanderers who know something feels wrong...but then I look at how normal society isn't really happy either. They are deluding themselves. Sometimes I can't help but feel that quarantine move did nothing but lock all the darkness in here in keep all the light out. I just hope this all has some payoff in the end.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2004/2004_0311.aspx
Quote:Questioner: Please tell me what you can about Western civilization and where it is heading.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We can say somewhat elliptically that your Western civilization has been heading nowhere for its entire sojourn upon your planet. Before your planet experienced its first orbit about this particular, shall we say, rut into which your third-density entities have fallen, the planet known to you as Mars had completed the pattern of choosing aggression over peace and territorial separation over unity as a society. And when those of what this instrument would call Babylon, Rome, the Holy Roman Empire, Germany, and finally, America, started and moved through the pattern of dominance and warfare and societal destruction, their orbits changed not, only the costumes worn by those who move through this particular pattern.

We are of the hope, as are many within your peoples, that at this particular time those within your societies, not only of America but of the entire globe, are able to move away from the old way of increasing polarity, war and destruction. It is not that this pattern is a complete disaster, for it has been most instructive in terms of the Creator discovering those things which do and which do not work to the betterment of the evolution of mind, body and spirit. It becomes obvious that there are aspects to the complete lack of guidance concerning polarity that encourage that which is known by this instrument as the dark side to have a seductive value that it would otherwise not have. Be that as it may, it has been so that your planet has included a nugatory, useless pattern so many times that its entire society has been quarantined and put to one side of, shall we say, the usual timeline. It is as if time itself had been suspended for these entities while they are moving through this pattern again and again. So it is a matter, more or less, of taking back the mind from those who would keep it distracted, polarized and asleep.

I also get the impression that this alternate is to protect the rest of the Creation from us as well. We were stuck in a loop of sorrow and this way that endless sorrow is not tainting the rest of Creation. And so brothers and sisters of sorrow incarnate within this insanity to try and help untangle the mess. All the while the rest of Creation is prevented from going crazy from hearing our cries for help and us always rejecting the offered help and going in circles like that.

A bugged endless loop of crying for help and then always refusing help. So they snoozed us for the rest of the 75000 years cycle. Smile

We are getting at the end of it now, so that's that...

(04-15-2021, 03:56 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 03:43 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: This lateral thing feels lonely, like hell. Maybe it doesn't bother the "normies" and they feel protected by the quarantine. Perhaps it only feels like hell to the wanderers who know something feels wrong...but then I look at how normal society isn't really happy either. They are deluding themselves. Sometimes I can't help but feel that quarantine move did nothing but lock all the darkness in here in keep all the light out. I just hope this all has some payoff in the end.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2004/2004_0311.aspx

Quote:Questioner: Please tell me what you can about Western civilization and where it is heading.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We can say somewhat elliptically that your Western civilization has been heading nowhere for its entire sojourn upon your planet. Before your planet experienced its first orbit about this particular, shall we say, rut into which your third-density entities have fallen, the planet known to you as Mars had completed the pattern of choosing aggression over peace and territorial separation over unity as a society. And when those of what this instrument would call Babylon, Rome, the Holy Roman Empire, Germany, and finally, America, started and moved through the pattern of dominance and warfare and societal destruction, their orbits changed not, only the costumes worn by those who move through this particular pattern.

We are of the hope, as are many within your peoples, that at this particular time those within your societies, not only of America but of the entire globe, are able to move away from the old way of increasing polarity, war and destruction. It is not that this pattern is a complete disaster, for it has been most instructive in terms of the Creator discovering those things which do and which do not work to the betterment of the evolution of mind, body and spirit. It becomes obvious that there are aspects to the complete lack of guidance concerning polarity that encourage that which is known by this instrument as the dark side to have a seductive value that it would otherwise not have. Be that as it may, it has been so that your planet has included a nugatory, useless pattern so many times that its entire society has been quarantined and put to one side of, shall we say, the usual timeline. It is as if time itself had been suspended for these entities while they are moving through this pattern again and again. So it is a matter, more or less, of taking back the mind from those who would keep it distracted, polarized and asleep.

I also get the impression that this alternate is to protect the rest of the Creation from us as well. We were stuck in a loop of sorrow and this way that endless sorrow is not tainting the rest of Creation. And so brothers and sisters of sorrow incarnate within this insanity to try and help untangle the mess. All the while the rest of Creation is prevented from going crazy from hearing our cries for help and us always rejecting the offered help and going in circles like that.

Makes sense. *sigh* Why's it always gotta be a place like this and not a vacation. Hard to me to find any happy memories, was basically straight from Orion to Earth. I wonder if I ever had a lifetime I was truly happy AND it wasn't at someone's expense, lol.

(04-15-2021, 04:01 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...
Makes sense. *sigh* Why's it always gotta be a place like this and not a vacation. Hard to me to find any happy memories, was basically straight from Orion to Earth. I wonder if I ever had a lifetime I was truly happy AND it wasn't at someone's expense, lol.

Yeah that's the other thing. I suspect the entities that switched to STO in 6D are a big part of the 6D wanderers coming here to help. I am among these and I get the feeling this might be the majority. It also makes sense if you feel some responsibility for the mess to come back and help after releasing negative polarity. Pretty sure that's it for me, but I'm probably not the only case.

(04-15-2021, 04:10 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 04:01 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...

Yeah that's the other thing. I suspect the entities that switched to STO in 6D are a big part of the 6D wanderers coming here to help. I am among these and I get the feeling this might be the majority. It also makes sense if you feel some responsibility for the mess to come back and help after releasing negative polarity. Pretty sure that's it for me, but I'm probably not the only case.

Yes my background is similar. First 1-3D in Orion's Belt region. Whatever sides of those conflicts in 3D I ended up negative 4d onward up to 6d and flipped before coming to Earth as a 6d positive guide for Lemuria and then though Atlantis. I did not take human incarnation until 3-4K years ago well after Atlantis. I spent a lot of my early Earth lives forgetting my switch and living mitirary authoritarian conquest lifestyles that racked up more karma.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Ymarsakar - 04-15-2021

Patrick, i cannot believe they actually allowed this info out. Who authorized this? Never mind, i need to read it.

From my everyday normal person point of view, i feel i have a lot to say in these events and wars. I do not feel like a passenger nor do i have regret.

If humanity could fix the timelines... why would there be a need to call in heavy firepower?

But the time lateral eventually gets collapsed into the primary experience? I guess I still don't quite see it as an alternative, but as a replacement, or placeholder.

I was told by a friend that this has been run before, and was not "successful”, and this is the Nth time around....it stressed the hell out of him but didn't bother me one bit. Because to me we experience the optimal result in the end.

Something else that might fall into this narrative, is that some of us are split into multiple parts, but it was not elaborated on what this actually meant. Maybe this is it? Interesting...

(04-15-2021, 05:16 PM)zedro Wrote: ...I was told by a friend that this has been run before, and was not "successful”, and this is the Nth time around...

Q'uo does say this: "...this time lateral has been very successful compared to experiments in the past..." Smile

Maybe it means that this time around we are getting to the end of it without having destroyed ourselves.

Well high fives all around then lol

That's what I'm hoping for. Disclosure is already happening right now on a level never before seen. It's not a matter of if, or even when anymore. The powers that be can't stop disclosure. The only thing they can do is attempt to spin the narrative in some type of deceitful manner.

Enough acceptance of possibilities of ET life and the truth of the UFO phenomenon has made its way into the majority of the population. This is a really good thing because after three more years of that, the collective consciousness would be in a good place to catch the window and not miss it this time.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Raukura Waihaha - 04-15-2021

I believe there are infinite timelines and we exist in the version that we resonate with.
To me, this explains time being an illusion.
What if everything physical is in an eternal state of rest and our fractals of perspectives are moving through what is forever and always the same, on infinite timelines that we pass through? The only thing that would change our perception of what is, are fluctuations in vibration due to choices or responses to experience.
In this hypothesis all has already happened and what falls away, is our awareness of the other infinite timelines.

Having said all that, I've had the year 2022 in my head for years as when a major change will come about.

What bothers me with the infinite 3d timelines concept is that this current self that I am now would also be experiencing all the possibilities of all the other-selves infinite timelines that they create too.

All the actors needs to be present in all those. I don't like the idea of having quazilions of little me all suffering different versions of this insanity.

So I prefer to think that what the Confederation is talking about is a more targeted effect. Many timelines yes, but limited, and this current self does not necessarily have to be participating in all of them.

RE: Contact/Disclosure Timeline Event Window 2024 and the 35 Year Pattern - Ming the Merciful - 04-15-2021

(04-15-2021, 05:59 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: I believe there are infinite timelines and we exist in the version that we resonate with.
To me, this explains time being an illusion.
What if everything physical is in an eternal state of rest and our fractals of perspectives are moving through what is forever and always the same, on infinite timelines that we pass through? The only thing that would change our perception of what is, are fluctuations in vibration due to choices or responses to experience.
In this hypothesis all has already happened and what falls away, is our awareness of the other infinite timelines.

Having said all that, I've had the year 2022 in my head for years as when a major change will come about.

Raukura I like where you are coming from? Sooner, (or later), there will become a point when events begin to reach a balance, or there will be so many people "Awakened" that it will tip the balance. No longer the "Them or Us", it will be the "Us", the "We", the "One". 2022 sounds good to me, I with you Brother. The sooner it happens, the better, I grow tired of the Old World Order.

(04-15-2021, 06:10 PM)Patrick Wrote: What bothers me with the infinite 3d timelines concept is that this current self that I am now would also be experiencing all the possibilities of all the other-selves infinite timelines that they create too.

All the actors needs to be present in all those. I don't like the idea of having quazilions of little me all suffering different versions of this insanity.

So I prefer to think that what the Confederation is talking about is a more targeted effect. Many timelines yes, but limited, and this current self does not necessarily have to be participating in all of them.

Well, what about modelling it as a quantum computer solving a problem, do all the solutions materialize, or only the best one?

There's also the concept that those other versions would not be 'you' at all, because all the experiences are different, what makes you the same? Or are all players accounted for and bootstrapped, the rules/programming is in place, and we are just iterating thru all the potential 'you's? Then what gets merged, or what is the creation? All the versions, or just the 'best' one?

This is why I don't bother with it, even if it's true, it serves no functional purpose, except to maybe cause anxiety or jealousy of another potential version of you.