Bring4th
What happens to dark souls - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What happens to dark souls (/showthread.php?tid=19083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What happens to dark souls - AnthroHeart - 04-11-2021

I found this discussion very interesting.
It seems the darkest souls go into a black hole of nothingness (if they are from higher dimension).

What do others think?

RE: What happens to dark souls - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

It is like when you recycle something.

RE: What happens to dark souls - AnthroHeart - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 09:10 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: It is like when you recycle something.

I wonder if The Neverending Story was prophetic in their "The Nothing"?

RE: What happens to dark souls - jafar - 04-11-2021

Isn't everything shall eventually goes back to nothingness state?

A thing would be part of creation. Thus all things will go back to source. The dark does not want to go back so logically they.must become not a thing. Nothing

(04-11-2021, 10:37 AM)jafar Wrote: Isn't everything shall eventually goes back to nothingness state?

Personally I'd rather not take the super-accelerated and incredibly dense path back to nothingness.

I wonder if this is the black hole she is talking about.
It was discovered last year and Scientists call it "the tip of an exciting iceburg."

It is 6.6 solar masses.
The name HR6819 = 6+8+1+9 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
So this black hole has 666 in numerology.

(04-11-2021, 10:43 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: A thing would be part of creation. Thus all things will go back to source. The dark does not want to go back so logically they.must become not a thing. Nothing

By becoming no-thing isn't he/she/it then realize that he/she/it is every-thing?
Will not a congratulation is in order then?
As the virtual bubble / sheathing has been bursts.

(04-11-2021, 10:45 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Personally I'd rather not take the super-accelerated and incredibly dense path back to nothingness.

It's ok if you don't want to.
As it need to happened in accordance to your own desire, as mandated by the law of free will.
But each-thing will eventually arrived there, the pace / speed might varies.
Some might want to take the super-accelerated pace and some might not.

And some others might have a very strong attachment to their temporal identity, which keep then separated and want to maintain it as strong as they can as long as they can through any means necessary. This based on my experience is one of the major characteristic of the STS / The Separation Path.

(04-11-2021, 11:56 AM)jafar Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 10:43 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: A thing would be part of creation. Thus all things will go back to source. The dark does not want to go back so logically they.must become not a thing. Nothing

By becoming no-thing isn't he/she/it then realize that he/she/it is every-thing?

No, they do not become "everything". Nothing isn't everything.

Basically, what I see is no choice, and ultimate paradox.

Like living this:

[Image: 6nU4X8Q.jpg]

I could be wrong though.

Prince Philip was a guy who said "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

(04-11-2021, 11:56 AM)jafar Wrote:

Maybe they want to leave the server and go else where?

So they sell everything and delete their account data?

(04-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Prince Philip was a guy who said "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

If that's what he wish, then he hasn't burst the bubble and/or went into 'no-thing' and/or any black hole.

Since Mr Phillip's food body just recently went dysfunctional.

He might still have his mental and energy body intact, my advice to him is to also 'let it go', whatever 'it' is.
By letting it go one will be aware / woke up in 'greater identification'.

But.. if 'returning to the game as viruses' and having 'viruses experience' is what he wants, that also can be arranged. But it will not lessen the 'karma' (a.k.a attachment) to the game and only amplify it.

RE: What happens to dark souls - AnthroHeart - 04-12-2021

(04-11-2021, 01:46 PM)jafar Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Prince Philip was a guy who said "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."

If that's what he wish, then he hasn't burst the bubble and/or went into 'no-thing' and/or any black hole.

Since Mr Phillip's food body just recently went dysfunctional.

He might still have his mental and energy body intact, my advice to him is to also 'let it go', whatever 'it' is.
By letting it go one will be aware / woke up in 'greater identification'.

But.. if 'returning to the game as viruses' and having 'viruses experience' is what he wants, that also can be arranged. But it will not lessen the 'karma' (a.k.a attachment) to the game and only amplify it.

Except he violated the free will of tons of souls from a higher dimension. That is a big NO NO in the Universe.
I think the rules changed when that black hole was created. By taking away free will of others so grossly, he may have forfeited his own free will.

Creator can change the rules, like it did when the fools at CERN tried to open portals to control the Universe. Creator shut that down.

If he has his mental and emotional body still intact in that black hole, it's not going to make much sense for him.
Time itself breaks down.

I heard it said of a slightly negative planet that had a "POS Timing Crisis".
A black hole would be "POS Timing Crisis" on steroids I think.
And we don't know if it's spinning at near light speed or what.

There is nothing else there, except his own energy which will probably create his own hell as he becomes "nothing".

The Universe is not going to reward his gross free will violations by making him Everything/God or some deadly virus.

Ymarsakar, are these the type of people you were saying that "death is too good for them"?

RE: What happens to dark souls - zedro - 04-12-2021

From an 'inner circle’ channeling, it was said that souls who would hit an evolutionary dead end (by refusing to move forward towards the light) would simply be reabsorbed to source, as there's no other way of resolving the system/Logos. This has been repeated from other sources I believe.

(04-12-2021, 04:07 AM)zedro Wrote: From an 'inner circle’ channeling, it was said that souls who would hit an evolutionary dead end (by refusing to move forward towards the light) would simply be reabsorbed to source, as there's no other way of resolving the system/Logos. This has been repeated from other sources I believe.

Maybe this black hole is a way of reabsorbing into source.
It needs something strong enough to do that.

RE: What happens to dark souls - Ymarsakar - 04-12-2021

"Ymarsakar, are these the type of people you were saying that "death is too good for them"?"

No.

RE: What happens to dark souls - Black Dragon - 04-12-2021

I agree with those who speak more of a recycling than a ceasing of existence. That which exists cannot un-exist. Thought forms and ego constructs can experience entropy but the fundamental core of a soul always goes back to source. Perhaps that split off part of someone can survive in a black hole while the core manifests 1d and upward again? That would be odd but could work towards an integration in the future with the shadow part or something. If not that, then the old ego/shadow construct in "black hole land" would simply perish from entropy and just become and Akashic memory.

That Orion Council vid is interesting. For one, if Prince Phillip is responsible for what I think he's responsible for, his actions have really pissed me off. As I 90's kid I saw the effect it had when the royals denied their redemption and removed a strong force of light that would have altered the timeline trajectory considerably for the better, sooner.

I had a strange dream a few years back about some secret group among the Vatican that had a bunch of people marked in a way they controlled their souls. This wasn't a physical mark or technology this was like a soul imprint. I don't remember all the details there was a lot more. I went on some sort of mission to defeat their network and liberate people. I think it included some observing and infiltration, but some other weird layers in the approach. Magical workings and stuff to undermine them, disrupt their grid, and disarm traps, and set my own stuff that would go off and destroy their grid. Looking at it in the context of the video, it makes sense I'd know about it since it was an Orion based initiative.

RE: What happens to dark souls - J.W. - 04-12-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kko-hVA-8IU&t=6381s

At 3:03:00

Someone ask Thomas Campbell about "nothingness." and apparently, you can't really go back to 0 since infinity is a "continuum" of forward motion.

Meaning, let's say there is a line, and it is "infinite." This means there is a line = 1

If there were no "line" "string" whatever you want to call it.. then it is = 0

Our universe right now lean more towards "infinity" rather than "nothingness"

Also, Chad (youtuber) has a video about this subject. Please excuse his "cheesy" editing, it made me cringe a little, but his contents is actually legit, because the man actually done his research, and knows about the Law of One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvYxPYnpGa8&t=575s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDVY6ttxoes

(04-12-2021, 04:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: I agree with those who speak more of a recycling than a ceasing of existence. That which exists cannot un-exist. Thought forms and ego constructs can experience entropy but the fundamental core of a soul always goes back to source. Perhaps that split off part of someone can survive in a black hole while the core manifests 1d and upward again? That would be odd but could work towards an integration in the future with the shadow part or something. If not that, then the old ego/shadow construct in "black hole land" would simply perish from entropy and just become and Akashic memory.

That Orion Council vid is interesting. For one, if Prince Phillip is responsible for what I think he's responsible for, his actions have really pissed me off. As I 90's kid I saw the effect it had when the royals denied their redemption and removed a strong force of light that would have altered the timeline trajectory considerably for the better, sooner.

I had a strange dream a few years back about some secret group among the Vatican that had a bunch of people marked in a way they controlled their souls. This wasn't a physical mark or technology this was like a soul imprint. I don't remember all the details there was a lot more. I went on some sort of mission to defeat their network and liberate people. I think it included some observing and infiltration, but some other weird layers in the approach. Magical workings and stuff to undermine them, disrupt their grid, and disarm traps, and set my own stuff that would go off and destroy their grid. Looking at it in the context of the video, it makes sense I'd know about it since it was an Orion based initiative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_aLx-qtOo

She was talking about the same thing. Infiltration.

"Also, Chad (youtuber) has a video about this subject. Please excuse his "cheesy" editing, it made me cringe a little, but his contents is actually legit, because the man actually done his research, and knows about the Law of One.
"

He said none of the m sounded good. Heh. Very amusing and entertaining, thanks.

If they combine this with certain anime story lines now watchable streamed in the West, they can maybe grasp a few things.

I did a channeling through me of sounds of the HR6819 black hole.
It just sounds weird. Like a cosmic radio station or something.

RE: What happens to dark souls - Patrick - 04-12-2021

The starting state is not 0, it's Unity. Zero is itself a distortion away from Unity.

Since all entities already have a higher-self, then there is a way for all entities to evolve. Otherwise, with the concept of reabsorbtion the higher-self would not exist.

So I conclude that all souls, no matter how dark, eventually gets there.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19086

Watch this video, it is a very good look at the more intellectual concepts people are trying to warp your mind around. No need, just experiment like this.

RE: What happens to dark souls - jafar - 04-12-2021

Given Mr Ra define 'higher self' as 6th density consciousness.
Then it will also eventually evolve to reach an 'octave'.
Back to the initial state, back to the first note in music.

The debate about higher self / atman is actually a 3000 years old debate.
Some view it exist in distinction from Brahman (ultimate reality), some view it is a form of identification of Brahman, some view it is Brahman, some view it doesn't exist.

Mr Ra seems to be within the view of higher self 'exist in distinction from Infinite Creator" and "a form of identification of Infinite Creator".

Quote:So I conclude that all souls, no matter how dark, eventually gets there
Fully agree, as 'soul' is merely a virtual sheathing (Maya Kosha) eventually the border of 'self definition' in separation to others will eventually be disbanded.

Mr Ra describe that the STS/STO merging happened 'earlier' when the consciousness evolve towards 6th density.

It would have been easier 3k years ago, if they understood the concept of time travel first.

RE: What happens to dark souls - Diana - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 07:18 AM)Patrick Wrote: The starting state is not 0, it's Unity. Zero is itself a distortion away from Unity.

Since all entities already have a higher-self, then there is a way for all entities to evolve. Otherwise, with the concept of reabsorbsion the higher-self would not exist.

So I conclude that all souls, no matter how dark, eventually gets there.

If you look at this concept through physicist David Bohm's holographic model, and the implicate and explicate universe, everything we know as reality is "extracted" or "collapsed" from the infinite field of possibilities, or as Ra puts it, intelligent infinity:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. 
The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

Everything which has form or specific meaning or application, all dimensions of existence, anything one can imagine would be a piece of the "manyness." This relates to the wave/particle (implicate/explicate) function, whereby the particle function is one possible outcome and the wave function represents all possible outcomes suspended with nothing chosen.

In addition, is could also be related to the mystical idea that this is all an illusion, since the underlying source of all, or ultimate truth is that of the unmanifested, wave-like source, rather than what has been derived from it, which is by nature limited due to being "collapsed" from the whole.

So, from this point of view, if something has been manifested or explicated from the implicate universe, it follows logically that it can be reabsorbed, or go back into, that source. It cannot be lost, as it is a manifestation, a tiny piece of the whole. It can only go back to the unmanifested source. Otherwise, where would it go? 

(04-12-2021, 10:58 AM)Diana Wrote: ...
So, from this point of view, if something has been manifested or explicated from the implicate universe, it follows logically that it can be reabsorbed, or go back into, that source. It cannot be lost, as it is a manifestation, a tiny piece of the whole. It can only go back to the unmanifested source. Otherwise, where would it go? 

Maybe another way of looking at it from the perspective of the higher-self is that one of its personalities is just not going to make it (is in a dead-end) and so it simply stops making use of that personality for incarnative work? After all, the higher-self has multiple personalities to experience with.

RE: What happens to dark souls - Minyatur - 04-12-2021

The way I understand it, it is only when the entire Octave reaches completion and merges back as one Central Sun that everything somewhat stops where it is, as if everything wakes up from a dream in a single unified fashion and dissolves into unity.

Otherwise, I do not believe there is any dead end. The inevitable fate of "dark souls" is to realize their own light. Whether that happens at Octave completion, when everything is recycled into a new Creation (dark or light), or before then.

That is my understanding as well. I am just trying to understand the perspective of those believing in absorption because of failure to evolve.

I guess the higher-self cannot just stop using a personality anyway, since Ra mentioned that a displaced personality into negative time/space would still have to continue incarnating at some point even if the higher-self does not like the idea.

The study of NDEs can shed some light on what happens in the darkest corners of time/space.

This one in particular always stuck with me on that subject.

https://www.near-death.com/religion/christianity/howard-storm.html

Quote:...Lying there for a long time, I was in such a state of hopelessness, and blackness, and despair, that I had no way of measuring how long it was. I was just lying there in an unknown place all torn and ripped. And I had no strength; it was all gone. It seemed as if I were sort of fading out, that any effort on my part would expend the last energy I had. My conscious sense was that I was perishing, or just sinking into the darkness...

Quote:...The problem for some souls is they prefer darkness rather than the light for one reason or another. For some of these souls, their only hope is reincarnation. This is because it is not possible for any soul to be confined in the earthbound and Void realms forever. God is infinitely merciful and would never abandon anyone to their own spiritual agony for too long; however, God allows souls to remain there only as long as it suits their spiritual growth.

The Void is not punishment. It is the perfect place for all souls to see themselves and to purge themselves from all illusions. For those souls who are too self-absorbed in their own misery to see the light, there are a multitude of Beings of Light nearby to help them when they freely chose to seek them. The nature of love and light is such that it cannot be forced upon people who don't want it. Choosing love and light over darkness is the key to being freed from the Void. The moment the choice is made, the light and tunnel appears and the soul is drawn into higher realms...

RE: What happens to dark souls - jafar - 04-12-2021

According to "Ra" as channeled by this gentleman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkVLmvSyKY

After the separation from his physical vessel, Mr Phillips (Energy body) decided to stay for 1 day to watch his funeral and then move ahead to to the astral plane.
In the astral plane, he then discover his 'spiritual power' such as going to any point of space in an instant.
Afterwards he went for a 'life review' and the polarization results seems to be 50-50.
Thus he need to repeat another class of 3rd density, but not on earth.
As of April 12th Mr Phillips consciousness has assumed another avatar in a planet within galaxy coded MACS064.

If it's true well I'm glad for Mr Phillips, he at least is not stuck in the astral plane and move on quite quickly and painlessly to assume another avatar in a galaxy far far away. Ready to learn yet another new lesson in this universal game of contrasting polarity. He is then qualified to be called as a 'wanderer' in this planet within MACS064 galaxy? Wink