Bring4th
A question for the advanced - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question for the advanced (/showthread.php?tid=19066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: A question for the advanced - Sacred Fool - 04-12-2021

Everything phenomenal is a distortion of the One.  You may find that some distortions feel closer to your deeper, truer self than others.  Whether or not you choose to merge with the energies which feel more like your truer self is up to you.  This is your path, one might say....and it's long process, by the way.  ha ha

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 03:02 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:  
Everything phenomenal is a distortion of the One.  You may find that some distortions feel closer to your deeper, truer self than others.  Whether or not you choose to merge with the energies which feel more like your truer self is up to you.  This is your path, one might say....and it's long process, by the way.  ha ha

My perspective.

To think it a long proccess, is a choice.

Edit: The proccess of conversation with people in the forums leads me to some conclusions. Patrick stated that I want to hammer out the impurities. What a usefull analogy. Intelectualism, after all is a distraction for deeper awareness. Intellect, or mind shall I say, firstly is needed for survival, I think. So all the discussions which stem from the intellectual mind are trying to resolve the issue of survival. These same sentences are of this same nature.

Of course the answer would say this is Your distortion. I think a simpler saying would be "this is Your opinion". And it is. Why to reiterate the same concept again, again?

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - J.W. - 04-12-2021

Quote:Indiken:
I do not understand.
If one does not state explicitly, there is a "risk" that the target may miss the point.
Conceptually there are infinitive meanings to the post You wrote.
Everyone will take what is needed.
So You are writing for Yourself.

"Conceptually there are infinitive meanings to the post You wrote." = Law of One.

"Everyone will take what is needed." = Freewill.

"So You are writing for Yourself." = Other-selves.

Indiken ... Your spirit understand...

I invoked spiritual growth in you (with/without your awareness.) Your "intellect" will not grasp this. (not yet) (others might see it though, so you can ask them)
But your spirit is in motion towards the light.

My duty is done,

Indiken, do this, inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 3, then 5 seconds out...

Keep in your mind "Each breath is life, and each exhale is death."

Repeat this until you reach a state of "relax" like earlier.... This is how you will find the answers you seek. (If you want to)

With l/l

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 03:36 AM)J.W. Wrote:
Quote:Indiken:
I do not understand.
If one does not state explicitly, there is a "risk" that the target may miss the point.
Conceptually there are infinitive meanings to the post You wrote.
Everyone will take what is needed.
So You are writing for Yourself.

"Conceptually there are infinitive meanings to the post You wrote."  = Law of One.

"Everyone will take what is needed." = Freewill.

"So You are writing for Yourself." = Other-selves.

Indiken ... Your spirit understand...

I invoked spiritual growth in you (with/without your awareness.) Your "intellect" will not grasp this. (not yet) (others might see it though, so you can ask them)
But your spirit is in motion towards the light.

My duty is done,

Indiken, do this, inhale for 5 seconds, hold for 3, then 5 seconds out...

Keep in your mind  "Each breath is life, and each exhale is death."

Repeat this until you reach a state of "relax" like earlier.... This is how you will find the answers you seek. (If you want to)

With l/l

I offer my response.

How would You respond if I say that at one time I could be without physicall breathing?

Hence the concept of Immortality.

Because of fear I threw this thing out.

I very deeply regret this.

Now I want to return.

This is the type of understanding I search.

Do You know the way?

The inner gives me the answer to wait. Everything will be show when the need arise.

I deeply want to say this. In retrospection I will understand why.
Outside I am things I did wrote. Intelect is the outside, I am not that smart, I did not understand Jafar analogies. It is a pity.
Inside I feel very advanced. The inner manifests in the middle of the chest and the head. Very fast vibration would be a good description of it.
The common life for me is a distraction, a burden.
I want to meditate, be within the self.
It is a perspective now usefull to me.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 02:54 AM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 08:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: I stand corrected. "Removing" was maybe a poor choice of word. According to the Ra material, everything is a distortion. A more skillful wording could be the following. To balance distortions. As in choosing a different configuration of distortions. A configuration that appears less distorted from a certain perspective.

I offer You my perspective.

If Everything is a distortion.
Then.
Ra material is a distortion, so to speak.
A configuration is a distortion.
A perspective is a distortion.
A distortion is a distortion.

"A configuration that appears less distorted from a certain perspective." --> A distortion that appears less distorted from a certain distortion.

What use the concept of "distortion" has?

Distortion is all that is separate.

The end of distortion is the Onenness.

Then, how can one distortion be "more" distorted than the other?

Now I realize the meaning of Dao.

All is given inside.

Be well.
AL.

Everything is a distortion including "your understanding" of the Law of One.
There is but One Creator, there is but one actor and no other.
This is the understanding/distortion that most of us have here. You do not have to adopt this understanding as you can understand it to be many upon many Creators and actors. To some, this distortion or understanding cannot be changed because we have come to know it.
We all realize (I think) that in this realm there is multiplicity (an illusion), but Reality says there is but One.
Many of us use the words found in the Ra Material because they make sense and it is easier to converse and convey the teachings to one another.
These words are also found elsewhere in great teachings which most are also accustomed to. For example in the Hermetic teachings the word vehicle describles the personality. It does not take much consideration as to why this word is used to described something that is like a container that moves within this plane of existence. Afterall, we fumble with our own language and at some point we will have to stop and consider why a word is being used and in what context. Generally speaking, it is to paint a picture so that the mind can grasp what is being conveyed.
The best method is to just read the material and meditate upon what resonates with you; and then ask questions about the material.
There will be varying (variances not complete opposites) understandings/distortions as there seem to be many here within this illusion called 3rd density.

RE: A question for the advanced - Patrick - 04-12-2021

Words are distortions... what to do? Smile

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 06:59 AM)Patrick Wrote: Words are distortions... what to do? Smile

Do what we are doing???? BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile BigSmile

RE: A question for the advanced - jafar - 04-12-2021

@Indiken

Just chill and relax..

Aware that all the 'conversations' that's happening is actually happening inside your head.
Perceive all of this as a 'catalyst' or 'opportunity' for you to handle it gracefully...

And you are here as Indiken, a web forum avatar.
Thus also a 'catalyst' for you to practice 'dis-identification' from your web forum avatar.
Indiken is not "me", he is a web forum avatar.

RE: A question for the advanced - Ymarsakar - 04-12-2021

If this is all happening in my pc game box, Jafar, then obviouslyt I need to clean out the box and replace the hardware and do a full software scrub reinstall.

(04-12-2021, 07:35 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If this is all happening in my pc game box, Jafar, then obviouslyt I need to clean out the box and replace the hardware and do a full software scrub reinstall.

That's the great thing about PC platform, you can reinstall, refresh or even build your own mod of the game.
Such thing are impossible things to do on XBOX or PS Smile

And when it doesn't work will you then do something like this?
https://youtu.be/4wpmkQMNd7E?t=213
A strong attachment to the game avatar might resulted in something like it.
One of my favorite past time, watching "gamer rage", to me it's so hillarious.. BigSmile

At least he says: "Look what I did". Instead of "look what it made me do". So that's that on the plus side. Smile

I notice there's a lot of women there.

(04-12-2021, 07:27 AM)jafar Wrote: @Indiken

Just chill and relax...

and then

(04-12-2021, 07:50 AM)jafar Wrote: https://youtu.be/4wpmkQMNd7E

I feel so relaxed after watching this !

BigSmile  BigSmile  BigSmile

This is what true high density anime masters watch instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4g6yMPoLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzM6T5a747U

Violet Evergarden was the only recent anime I was able to get my wife to watch and enjoy.

I recommend Sword of the Stranger and Seirei no Moribito. It combines of your Akame Ga Kill taste with her more every day life theme.

Gargantia Verdant is also pretty good, although likely not dark enough for you.

(04-12-2021, 08:14 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I notice there's a lot of women there.

Hmm... Angry Girls
Will it be a hit?

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-14-2021

I took a couple of days the lessions to ground.

This thread for me was interesting experience.

My goal was to refine my perspective.

I think You can call this "balancing".

It was an exercise for me, so to speak.

I think Ra mentions this:
"The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will."

I have refined these things:

The main lession:
I thought I will change my perspective here, but in reality my old perspective was only strengthened. The Self is All.

The secondary lessions:
I did desire criticism and had most profit from it. Thank You J.W.
I did dump this thread everything I had. I must expect less from other-selves.

Thank You and Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - meadow-foreigner - 04-14-2021

(04-07-2021, 01:01 AM)Indiken Wrote: Hello.

I have read Ra Material 2 times.

After second time, the lights began appearing when I was sleeping.

The lights are primarily circles, golden, do not enlighten surroundings, looks 2d.

At first they were closer to me.

When they contacted I heard clanking sounds in my head.

Probably it was some initial attempts to connect. And probably unsuccesful.

Later the lights appeared farther.

The moment I wake up and look at them they dissappear.

The last time I felt I was given something. I felt the connection with my forehead and middle of the chest with a pleasurable feeling. I think it was information, because my consciousness interpreted the proccess as programming lines in the console with hex numbers(I am programming student now).

I wanted to write this letter yesterday, but decided not to. Because I have found Quo material to read.

I have read in the material, that one can ask for contact with Ra and it will be done in dreams. I tried tonight. I think I was given some crude answers to my questions.

My questions were about physical immortality and energy centers correlation with emotions.

I was given words of "programming" and year count and a picture of a world with a glow of orange.

What is the meaning of this? Am I crazy, am I deluding myself?

The only dream I remember from tonight was that there was a small spherical with a cicrle of light at the front which was in my room. I think it is in my room all the time, just in different dimension, scanning me. It was unconfortable and I feel hostile to it.

Ok, Thank You for reading and please share Your thoughts.

What you call lights I term singularities, like these:
[Image: 101-1016322-navi-zelda-png-legend-of-zelda-navi-png.png]

Consider, if you will, that each living being has a core, a heart. In a purely 3D perspective, you can only perceive the shells of objects. However, 4D beings can manifest themselves differently: they shine in an aetheric composition. This, from a 3D standpoint, might be invisible or not, depending on the 4D characteristics of the beings emitting the lights.

It's like a star's temperature: the hotter it is, the brighter it shines. The same principle applies to these lights, though they are usually smaller-sized beings.

A spheric-circular ocular apparatus such as the human's may have a lesser degree of perceivability compared to reptilian eyes, which have circumferential arc modulation in their irises as well as circumferential radius' modulation.

However, this limitation can be circumvented through indirect measurements, much like we can measure the magnetic field of a magnet using swarf, for instance.

So, it is possible to measure metaphysical activity with indirect measurements; as well as it is possible to, directly and indirectly, interact with metaphysical phenomena, considering that 4D beings have a much wider breadth of abilities than regular 3D beings do, with obsolete 3D bodies.

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-14-2021

(04-14-2021, 11:48 AM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: What you call lights I term singularities, like these:
[Image: 101-1016322-navi-zelda-png-legend-of-zelda-navi-png.png]

Consider, if you will, that each living being has a core, a heart. In a purely 3D perspective, you can only perceive the shells of objects. However, 4D beings can manifest themselves differently: they shine in an aetheric composition. This, from a 3D standpoint, might be invisible or not, depending on the 4D characteristics of the beings emitting the lights.

It's like a star's temperature: the hotter it is, the brighter it shines. The same principle applies to these lights, though they are usually smaller-sized beings.

A spheric-circular ocular apparatus such as the human's may have a lesser degree of perceivability compared to reptilian eyes, which have circumferential arc modulation in their irises as well as circumferential radius' modulation.

However, this limitation can be circumvented through indirect measurements, much like we can measure the magnetic field of a magnet using swarf, for instance.

So, it is possible to measure metaphysical activity with indirect measurements; as well as it is possible to, directly and indirectly, interact with metaphysical phenomena, considering that 4D beings have a much wider breadth of abilities than regular 3D beings do, with obsolete 3D bodies.

So strange, I did write a farewell message above and You appear with a perspective of some substance.
The lights are either circular or like infinity sign with circles inside. At one time it occured to me that I did see only the eyes.
I believe, the manifestations depends on my own capability to discern, so to speak.
My understanding now is that the earlier manifestations were to "awaken" me.
If I am a wanderer of some sort.
The lights are a quite a new thing.
They contact directly to the head.
In addition I do think the "allien" manifestations are not of one source, shall I say.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - unity100 - 04-17-2021

(04-07-2021, 01:01 AM)Indiken Wrote: Hello.

I have read Ra Material 2 times.

After second time, the lights began appearing when I was sleeping.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/47#6

Likely the early forms of 4d visual aid Ra speaks of. Many people see such things recently.

Quote:I have read in the material, that one can ask for contact with Ra and it will be done in dreams. I tried tonight. I think I was given some crude answers to my questions.

My questions were about physical immortality and energy centers correlation with emotions.

I was given words of "programming" and year count and a picture of a world with a glow of orange.

You should not confuse the visual aid as such (lights etc) with your subconscious experiences or inspiration. One does not necessarily beget the other.

(04-07-2021, 01:44 AM)J.W. Wrote: "53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident."

"44.11 Questioner: Can you tell me the source of the instrument’s dream of this morning that she told to me as soon as she woke up?

Ra: I am Ra. The feeling of the dream, shall we say, was Orion-influenced. The clothing of the dream revealing more the instrument’s unconscious associative patterns of symbolism."

"86.8 Questioner: How is the dream designed or programmed? Is this done by the higher self, or who is responsible for this?

Ra: I am Ra. In all cases the mind/body/spirit complex makes what use it can of the faculty of the dreaming. It, itself, is responsible for this activity."

Nothing 'negative' or 'orion' about such phenomenon. You are misleading people.