Bring4th
A question for the advanced - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A question for the advanced (/showthread.php?tid=19066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: A question for the advanced - zedro - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 04:37 PM)Indiken Wrote: I want to help You.

Why? And why do think I need help?

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 04:50 PM)zedro Wrote: Why? And why do think I need help?

I did write a real answer, but deleted.
I am sorry, I am too hasty.

RE: A question for the advanced - Sacred Fool - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 02:43 PM)Indiken Wrote: I do have a desire to hurt others and myself. A huge desire. (Interestingly as I said this, I felt energy pressure in the sacrum).
The more I try to put this away, the more it returns back.
It is very deep, but I repress this.
When I have these thoughts, my third eye area feels strange.
I can handle this.
This continues many years.
If it continues forever I am ok with that.

I will pray to the One Creatrix on your behalf, my brother, and I will pray you become aware and receptive of the love which available to you in every moment. 

May you find healing.

RE: A question for the advanced - Aion - 04-10-2021

(04-08-2021, 12:13 AM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-07-2021, 10:36 PM)jafar Wrote: Chakra is like a device drivers in the operating system layer.
It's not about 'like' or 'dislike', all of the device drivers are necessary in order to make the system stable.
Missing some of the drivers or if some are not functioning properly might resulted in unstable system.

Chakra is part of the "Prana Maya Kosha" in sanskrit , translated it will be Virtual Sheathing / Layering of Prana. Energy body, Prana, Chi, Aura the words refer to the same thing.

The "coloring" is actually refer to a range of frequencies, because Prana, chi, aura is more of vibrating in nature, to me personally it's closer to 'magnetic field' and the strength / amplitude of certain frequencies will decide the overall make up of the prana, chi, aura.

Orange center, is related to the emotion of creativity, pleasure, sexuality while Green center is related to the emotion of compassion, love, empathy, acceptance.  

Like a device driver, if some are not functioning well, the user experience of using the computer will be impacted. Unstable audio device driver might resulted in 'garbled sound', unstable video device driver might resulted in flickering screen and so on. And eventually it might have an impact to the hardware layer as well. Faulty video driver can make the graphic processor to be over-heated.

Thank You for answer.

I am confused.

In Ra material, there is a saying "How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step? --> The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows: red-ray, orange-ray, yellow-ray, green ray, blue-ray, indigo-ray ant the remaining center". The mentioned centers seems to be an integral part of whole entity(mind, body and spirit). An advanced entity has a more balanced energy makeup. Yet I see this topic lacking detail in Ra material. Hence my question. Maybe chakras are a different thing?

There one point I am missing in the discussion of energy centers - how to balance them. Probably one cannot do this consciously or this is not needed. Perhaps I simply look for a shortcut. There is mentioned one way to balance - "The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost". Now writing, I come to idea, that I would prefer the experience of events and contemplation on the experience instead of just manipulating the energy centers to balance them.

Well, for one, Ra never gave an exact way 'how to balance' the energy centers because there isn't actually a universal method, since every entity's balance ultimately turns out differently.

Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced, undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity—let us use this instrument—the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary.

In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole. This in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit. This surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course, when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity, the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.

I think you're on the right track that looking to your experiences and desires is probably a more fruitful effort than to try to make changes by manipulating the energy centers, which would be like trying to overcome the conditions.

Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim:
“Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is, in this density, to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience.
We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One—this preserving the primal distortion of Free Will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

I have found an effective way to approach this is through Ra's mental discipline of balancing polarities.

For all of your desires, I would work through the process of thesis, anti-thesis and synthesis. That is to say, for every thought and desire you have, discover and accept it and its opposite. Accept that you have both opposing desires within you at all times, for you are complete in both light and dark. This is a manner in which the shadow can be brought out and in to balance, for in the exploration of opposites you naturally explore the dark and light within yourself simultaneously.

Quote:5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smooths part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases—what you would call the emotions—affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

Existing in a universe of Thought makes the mind the most direct way to work with the consciousness, although the body can't be ignored either. The body is a manifestation of the mind, or rather, is its partner and works in tandem, they exist 'together' it would seem. Work towards balancing the contents of the mind and the other planes follow it in manifestation, sometimes this means doing things with the body. The energy centers configure themselves based on the configuration of the mind and its relationship betwixt the body and soul.

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 07:49 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:54 AM)Indiken Wrote: With full respect and best wishes.

One more thought from me.

I read the comments and have the feeling that people are simply wandering in the intellectual sea.

I do not understand why the thread moves to the "wanderer".

What is the difference if You are a wanderer or You are not?

I see none.

It does not matter at all.

You still have to live a life.

What are You trying to achieve this way?

Perhaps, You want to think that You are a wanderer.

This way one would feel special.

I read the comments and I lack substance in the answers.

There are many analogies and abstract reasoning.

It is my fault.

I am not that smart after all.

I ask more "technical" detail on how energy centers work, where are they found, how to "tap" into them.

I think I have experience with "crystallization" of an energy center(Red ray). It related to my practice of Daoist alchemy. Yet Daoist Alchemy do not talk about these energy centers. The crystallization was of red ray in the tail bone. I simply concentrated there and was feeling intense pleasurable pain at the point. This feeling looked very "metalish" to me. The more I concentrated the more safe and stable I felt. It was an interesting experience.

Another experience I have with blue ray. It is located in the middle of the back of the neck. When I concentrated strongly on thoughts about not speaking,
I had a feeling, what I would call a "dispersion" of the energy - many tinglings at the one point in the middle of the neck.

The third experience comes from saying affirmations - "I am safe", "I am strong". After a while I felt more safe and stable. An there was a light feeling the tailbone and sacrum.

Anyway, Thank You for replying. Smile

Any energy work, whether it is Daoist, Buddhist, or Western Magic, will work with the energy centers. There is direct work with these centers in Daoist alchemy they are just referred to in different ways. When you practice the microcosmic orbit you are working on balancing the energy centers. There is also indirect work such as affirmations and other practices.

The exact balance of these centers will differ for each individual. Even activation or crystallization is not necessarily the goal or desirable. What is important is that the balancing, whether done directly thru meditation or indirectly thru emotional work, should result in changes in mood, beliefs, and behaviors that enhance your life and make you more truly who you are.

Dtris I wish you would reply more I enjoy reading your replies. As well as others. But you bring something nice to the table.

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 01:24 PM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 01:14 PM)zedro Wrote: You need not worry, you are being respectful. Also feeling insulted is the responsibility of the reader, although the interaction will play out depending on the boundaries one sets.

BTW as an example, the above concern you have would represent some orange and yellow ray blockages, shadow work would seek to discover why this is a leading concern (it may seem obvious on the surface, but it isn't, as having that on your mind suggests some issues to be processed). Having balanced lower energy centers would feel like freedom 'from', and interactions would just flow like water, unconcerned with the obstacles and consequences, but still observant and cognizant of ones actions and surroundings.

I do not know, maybe I am walking in the middle of an open mine field and the snipers are watching.
No one seems to open himself here, expect me.
Maybe this is the lession I want to learn, to minimize my sincerity and openess.
Hi and welcome. Glad you are here.
If you stick around long enough you will see that this one talks with emotion and the other speaks with less flare of emotion but more centered on wisdom.
And look, we can get a little heated in here but it is done with the hope of resolution in mind or agreement in the end. I certainly do not take words to heart after I have had a chance to reflect upon them and my own emotions are centered.
You will learn us. Our cadence of speak and our personalities. Let's say some of us are reserved and need a little persuasion but nonetheless, we all hope for mutual respect of free will and speech. To talk as we are and not as someone may need. But rather presenting our own personal truths as we each may know and understand them.
There will be those of us that you resonate with and those of us you do not. Understandable.
Just stay around and ask all the questions that your heart desires and share your experiences as you wish; both good and bad. No one here claims to be more special than the other as we all recognoze we are here... In 3rd density riding this out together. Again, thank you for being here with us!

RE: A question for the advanced - Dtris - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 06:21 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:49 AM)Dtris Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:54 AM)Indiken Wrote: With full respect and best wishes.

One more thought from me.

I read the comments and have the feeling that people are simply wandering in the intellectual sea.

I do not understand why the thread moves to the "wanderer".

What is the difference if You are a wanderer or You are not?

I see none.

It does not matter at all.

You still have to live a life.

What are You trying to achieve this way?

Perhaps, You want to think that You are a wanderer.

This way one would feel special.

I read the comments and I lack substance in the answers.

There are many analogies and abstract reasoning.

It is my fault.

I am not that smart after all.

I ask more "technical" detail on how energy centers work, where are they found, how to "tap" into them.

I think I have experience with "crystallization" of an energy center(Red ray). It related to my practice of Daoist alchemy. Yet Daoist Alchemy do not talk about these energy centers. The crystallization was of red ray in the tail bone. I simply concentrated there and was feeling intense pleasurable pain at the point. This feeling looked very "metalish" to me. The more I concentrated the more safe and stable I felt. It was an interesting experience.

Another experience I have with blue ray. It is located in the middle of the back of the neck. When I concentrated strongly on thoughts about not speaking,
I had a feeling, what I would call a "dispersion" of the energy - many tinglings at the one point in the middle of the neck.

The third experience comes from saying affirmations - "I am safe", "I am strong". After a while I felt more safe and stable. An there was a light feeling the tailbone and sacrum.

Anyway, Thank You for replying. Smile

Any energy work, whether it is Daoist, Buddhist, or Western Magic, will work with the energy centers. There is direct work with these centers in Daoist alchemy they are just referred to in different ways. When you practice the microcosmic orbit you are working on balancing the energy centers. There is also indirect work such as affirmations and other practices.

The exact balance of these centers will differ for each individual. Even activation or crystallization is not necessarily the goal or desirable. What is important is that the balancing, whether done directly thru meditation or indirectly thru emotional work, should result in changes in mood, beliefs, and behaviors that enhance your life and make you more truly who you are.

Dtris I wish you would reply more I enjoy reading your replies. As well as others. But you bring something nice to the table.

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment. I happen to be fairly busy lately so I can't interact as much as I would like. But I will be around.

RE: A question for the advanced - Dtris - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:12 AM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 07:49 AM)Dtris Wrote: There is direct work with these centers in Daoist alchemy they are just referred to in different ways. When you practice the microcosmic orbit you are working on balancing the energy centers. There is also indirect work such as affirmations and other practices.

Thank You.

Could you elaborate more? Please, say all the things You know, if they are shareable. I think You only scratched the surface.

I too think, that balance is what is needed more now.

Yet the balance is not a goal.

One moves higher and higher.

The balance means the adjustment to different.

When balance is achieved, time to move forward.

Hence a new disbalance occurs.

I did only scratch the surface. There are many different types of Qigong or Daoist Alchemy. The two are related. While qigong is broader in application Daoist alchemy specifically refers to the exercises of making the Golden Elixir in the Dantien from transforming Breath inti Qi, Qi into Jing, Jing into Shen.

To provide a bit more information. Qi is energy, Jing is Essence, and Shen is Spirit. These correspond to the Mind/Body/Spirit complex. When working with these energies you are also working with the energy centers. While Chinese philosophy and practictices tend to look more toward the five elements and the three dan tien, this also affects the chakra. The clearest example is with the 7 emotions and the organs which also correspond with the chakra. The acceptance and control of the emotions has a direct impact on the chakras.

As you progress in your practice you will reach a new balance. Most people never really question why they feel what they feel, or why they think what they think. Part of balancing is the examination of your own reactions, actions, emotions, thoughts, and beliefs for how they reflect your own self. During meditation, daoist or not, you will have to face the things you repressed. Acceptance and love are the answer. The process will change you. The changes will manifest in your everyday life as a new set of emotions, reactions, actions, thoughts, and beliefs. If these do not change, then I would say you are going thru the motions, and not connecting on a deep level.

Indiken Wrote:Ok, I will say this.
I do have a desire to hurt others and myself. A huge desire. (Interestingly as I said this, I felt energy pressure in the sacrum).
And eccentric thoughts. Ra talks about this as orange blockage, if I understand correctly.
I can handle this.

This is a perfect example. As you learn to balance yourself, and find your own path, you will gradually lose the desire to hurt yourself. You will begin to enjoy life more.

Let us look closer at the desire to hurt others. There is absolutely nothing "wrong" with that desire. The only question is whether you want to feel that way or not. If the desire to hurt others is not helpful to you, then it should be gradually discarded. This is not easy. It is a slow process of accepting the desire, and replacing it in your mind with how you would rather think of others. Eventually you will make a new habit and those thoughts will become rare.

There are a multitude of methods. These include direct and indirect as stated before. The end result is similar but the process is different. Although working with the emotions in IMO more difficult but more immediately rewarding.

RE: A question for the advanced - jafar - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Indiken Wrote: When I questioned myself and came to a point where I write:

"Do I want to die? I do."
"Why? I do not like my life."

It was a relief. The moment I thought I do not want to die, a discomfort arise.

Keep on asking why, why I do not like my life?
Then you might get a hint of what kind of programming that you can do.

There are another threads where the topics being discussed might be related to this discussion.
Balancing The Energy: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18821
How to help those with Depression and Suicidality: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18905

Physical death is a certainty, so there's no need to worry that one might missed it.
But how one experience death might varies.

There are again no right or wrong, but I want to highlight some few lesser-known variant which might be quite interesting.

1. Walk-In,
This is similar to giving the control of the game to your friend sitting next to you.
Here play this I find this game boring..
Mr Ra cite an example of a game avatar named Abraham Lincoln for this.
http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/other-materials/historical-figures/abraham-lincoln
In the word of Mr Ra: "This entity (Abraham Lincoln) was a normal, shall we say, Earth being which chose to leave the vehicle and allow an entity to use it on a permanent basis."

2. Mokhsa
Literally means "Liberation", this is about experiencing death in the most positive experience as possible.
No pain, no sickness, no suffering , just leave.. in the most happiest and positive feelings.
This can be 'arranged' / 'programmed' if one really wish to do so.
A good example of this might be: Vijji, the wife of Sadhguru.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiabOAsSQ4
And here he explain what "Mokhsa" really means:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VCrI_gHyU

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-11-2021

Thank You, everyone.

I am a bit surprised that people give their time freely and generously.

I have a guilt. In one of the comments it was said that the forum is "littered"(trash I think?) with personal experiences.

I will try to offer my perspective on things, to make this thread less of a trash.

Or should I end it?

It is mysterious for me why the thread gravitated from the explanation of "allien" phenomena in my or others life to help the "Indiken" thread.

I do not like many things Ra says. Terms they use. Much I do not comprehend.

I do not like word "vehicle" to describe the body. From their perspective it is valid - one change it like a car. I think this gives the hint to people that body is not important. I think it is important. You have to respect it. It is crucial to experience body and body is crucial to experience. The reason I like to call body a body, is because I am not past the body experiences. To call body simply a "vehicle" is to lessen the catalyst, so to speak. Or do I misunderstand the concepts?

RE: A question for the advanced - LeiwoUnion - 04-11-2021

"I am a bit surprised that people give their time freely and generously."
This is an ultimate gift in 3rd density and people should be more careful how they gift their time away. Still, it happened, here, on this more awakened than average forum; now where's the catch? Wink

"I have a guilt. In one of the comments it was said that the forum is "littered"(trash I think?) with personal experiences."

I'd say littered with flowers, and finding this place is akin finding a hidden meadow deep in the forest.

"It is mysterious for me why the thread gravitated from the explanation of "allien" phenomena in my or others life to help the "Indiken" thread."
There is always deep meaning in mystery; one must actively decrypt it or it will stay as such. It has been said that mystery titillates one's curiosity, thus providing the necessary catalyst towards exploration, knowing and eventually truth.

"I do not like word "vehicle" to describe the body. From their perspective it is valid - one change it like a car. I think this gives the hint to people that body is not important. I think it is important. You have to respect it. It is crucial to experience body and body is crucial to experience. The reason I like to call body a body, is because I am not past the body experiences. To call body simply a "vehicle" is to lessen the catalyst, so to speak. Or do I misunderstand the concepts?"
Vehicle functions only if it is cared for, maintained properly; you already figured it out. The concept of a 'vehicle' is neutral, the naming activity of 'vehicle' is irrelevant, so if you manage to move past the crude physical thought/name of a vehicle, you'll see that 'a vehicle', especially our body, is much deeper concept. Love and Light, Indiken, and godspeed, I can see that you're on your first pages of your conscious journey here. Remember to have fun among all the confusion!

(04-11-2021, 05:42 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: "I am a bit surprised that people give their time freely and generously."
This is an ultimate gift in 3rd density and people should be more careful how they gift their time away. Still, it happened, here, on this more awakened than average forum; now where's the catch?  Wink

"I have a guilt. In one of the comments it was said that the forum is "littered"(trash I think?) with personal experiences."

I'd say littered with flowers, and finding this place is akin finding a hidden meadow deep in the forest.

"It is mysterious for me why the thread gravitated from the explanation of "allien" phenomena in my or others life to help the "Indiken" thread."
There is always deep meaning in mystery; one must actively decrypt it or it will stay as such. It has been said that mystery titillates one's curiosity, thus providing the necessary catalyst towards exploration, knowing and eventually truth.

"I do not like word "vehicle" to describe the body. From their perspective it is valid - one change it like a car. I think this gives the hint to people that body is not important. I think it is important. You have to respect it. It is crucial to experience body and body is crucial to experience. The reason I like to call body a body, is because I am not past the body experiences. To call body simply a "vehicle" is to lessen the catalyst, so to speak. Or do I misunderstand the concepts?"
Vehicle functions only if it is cared for, maintained properly; you already figured it out. The concept of a 'vehicle' is neutral, the naming activity of 'vehicle' is irrelevant, so if you manage to move past the crude physical thought/name of a vehicle, you'll see that 'a vehicle', especially our body, is much deeper concept. Love and Light, Indiken, and godspeed, I can see that you're on your first pages of your conscious journey here. Remember to have fun among all the confusion!

I have very many questions to your reply, but I will ask only the essential.

What is this deeper concept of the vehicle? I did not understand.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - J.W. - 04-11-2021

Indiken,

Relax,

"Your staircase lies on the whispering wind."

Going full circle to your original questions, and your imprints on this thread.

What I see is that you are slowly, but surely starting to see "yourself" through the interactions with others on here.
I see a "detached" tone and a "sincere/respectful-ish" tone as you talk about your shadow and light.

You pop off with really dark statements... which triggers others to respond to you in a sympathetic way, as we are genuinely concerned about you.

Then you "floor it" right back up to being humble and respectful.... and apologetic.... Then right back to asking questions again...

As an observer, I see this fluctuation in your behavior and energy... coupled with a semi-detached tone. (This is not a bad thing, just a personality disassociation thing people do to "protect" themselves in confrontational situation) You can read about this in Psychology 101. It's not bad, just something I see you doing.

Then right back at being "confused" ... and mystified by what, and why people do what they do on the forum....

There is this up up down down left right left right thing you are doing..... My dude, we are all going to see Ra materialize and doing backflips in a Marry Poppins outfit here soon. (Lol, I kid.)

I'll leave you with this,

Existence is a pendulum, it swings one way.. then the other... Each choice we make pushes it a little further, and further, but eventually... it balance out.

with l/l

RE: A question for the advanced - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

To clarify what I wrote before, Love and Light is the L/L in the Research group's name.

(04-11-2021, 07:11 AM)J.W. Wrote: Indiken,

Relax,

"Your staircase lies on the whispering wind."

Going full circle to your original questions, and your imprints on this thread.

What I see is that you are slowly, but surely starting to see "yourself" through the interactions with others on here.
I see a "detached" tone and a "sincere/respectful-ish" tone as you talk about your shadow and light.

You pop off with really dark statements... which triggers others to respond to you in a sympathetic way, as we are genuinely concerned about you.

Then you "floor it" right back up to being humble and respectful.... and apologetic.... Then right back to asking questions again...

As an observer, I see this fluctuation in your behavior and energy... coupled with a semi-detached tone. (This is not a bad thing, just a personality disassociation thing people do to "protect" themselves in confrontational situation) You can read about this in Psychology 101. It's not bad, just something I see you doing.

Then right back at being "confused" ... and mystified by what, and why people do what they do on the forum....

There is this up up down down left right left right thing you are doing..... My dude, we are all going to see Ra materialize and doing backflips in a Marry Poppins outfit here soon. (Lol, I kid.)

I'll leave you with this,

Existence is a pendulum, it swings one way.. then the other... Each choice we make pushes it a little further, and further, but eventually... it balance out.

with l/l

You know, I think You are a fool. Tongue

Haha. https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/child-patch-tarot

Talk about shadow mirrors and it appears.

I stopped investing energy on page 1

The answer is an endless, i do not want to know, repeated from p1

RE: A question for the advanced - jafar - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 03:50 AM)Indiken Wrote: I do not like word "vehicle" to describe the body. From their perspective it is valid - one change it like a car. I think this gives the hint to people that body is not important. I think it is important. You have to respect it. It is crucial to experience body and body is crucial to experience. The reason I like to call body a body, is because I am not past the body experiences. To call body simply a "vehicle" is to lessen the catalyst, so to speak. Or do I misunderstand the concepts?

You can change the word to any other word if you don't like it.
I used "Prana Maya Kosha" as a name for energy body.
While the sanskrit for 'physical body' is "Anna Maya Kosha", literally it means "Boiled Rice Virtual Sheathing", a.k.a "Food Body".

All layer of body a.k.a virtual sheathing, including the chakras in the energy body are temporal form.
It has a beginning as thus it will also have an end.

You have experienced "Past the body".
Just think where are you before you were born.
And were you not daily experiencing sleep?

Mr Ra can explain things in complicated manner, but here's the summary of what he's talking about.
http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/what-is-the-law-of-one

Quote:The Law of One,
Though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that:
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

Now realize that Indiken or jafar is just yet another layer of identity aren't they?
They're basically a web forum avatar.
They're also temporal in nature, and their existence relies on the existence of bring4th forum.
When the forum goes offline, so will they.

What differentiate between Indiken or jafar is merely their username and their password.
The username is well known but the password is 'secret' only the consciousness behind Indiken or jafar knew the password.
But what if, the consciousness forgot the password?
Or it share the password with other form of consciousness?

Realize how merely a 'set of memories' or a 'set of data' can create a distinction between one and the other.
This is held true in also software and computer as I described above as metaphor.

You must have learned about OS and Kernel.
And how the 'management layer' try to maintain a separation of one process with the other through memory access isolation.
When a process try to access a set of memory which lies outside of it's allocated memory space, the kernel will instantly put a stop and "Memory Access Violation Error" occurs.
The screen in Windows OS might be something like this:
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pagefaultinnonpagedarea.png.webp

Ponder then, why it is so?
Try asking your lecturer / professor, why it is so?
Why such mechanism need to be put in place?

(04-11-2021, 10:47 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Haha. https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/child-patch-tarot

Why do read and write here then? BigSmile

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-11-2021

(04-10-2021, 03:00 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 02:43 PM)Indiken Wrote: Ok, I will say this.
I do have a desire to hurt others and myself. A huge desire. (Interestingly as I said this, I felt energy pressure in the sacrum).
I can handle this.

It's possible that this is like hammering iron to make a useful tool. You want to hammer your self and your other-selves in order to iron out the impurities.

If that is the case, then it becomes a matter of finding a way of doing this same work that also happens to align with the Law of One in its more positive manifestations.

Hammering other self in order to iron out impurities?
Then you are speaking another language because hammering out another self's impurities speaks to altering their free will or breaking another's will. Perhaps they do not need oe even desire your hammering? There is no way that one could do this and it align with the Law of One. What you do to others you do to yourself and All others.
The positive manifestations of looking at the imperfection of others is to understand why you see it as an imperfection and why it seems to bother you. The other is your mirror to finding your hidden secrets about yourself. Hammering down on another will never bring you joy unless you are a sadist and that is not in line with the Law we are speaking.

RE: A question for the advanced - Ohr Ein Sof - 04-11-2021

Sometimes things just seem a bit off....like things are not adding up correctly. Anyone ever feel this way?

(04-11-2021, 11:05 AM)jafar Wrote: You can change the word to any other word if you don't like it.
I used "Prana Maya Kosha" as a name for energy body.
While the sanskrit for 'physical body' is "Anna Maya Kosha", literally it means "Boiled Rice Virtual Sheathing", a.k.a "Food Body".

All layer of body a.k.a virtual sheathing, including the chakras in the energy body are temporal form.
It has a beginning as thus it will also have an end.

You have experienced "Past the body".
Just think where are you before you were born.
And were you not daily experiencing sleep?

Mr Ra can explain things in complicated manner, but here's the summary of what he's talking about.
http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/what-is-the-law-of-one

Quote:The Law of One,
Though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that:
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

Now realize that Indiken or jafar is just yet another layer of identity aren't they?
They're basically a web forum avatar.
They're also temporal in nature, and their existence relies on the existence of bring4th forum.
When the forum goes offline, so will they.

What differentiate between Indiken or jafar is merely their username and their password.
The username is well known but the password is 'secret' only the consciousness behind Indiken or jafar knew the password.
But what if, the consciousness forgot the password?
Or it share the password with other form of consciousness?

Realize how merely a 'set of memories' or a 'set of data' can create a distinction between one and the other.
This is held true in also software and computer as I described above as metaphor.

You must have learned about OS and Kernel.
And how the 'management layer' try to maintain a separation of one process with the other through memory access isolation.
When a process try to access a set of memory which lies outside of it's allocated memory space, the kernel will instantly put a stop and "Memory Access Violation Error" occurs.
The screen in Windows OS might be something like this:
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/pagefaultinnonpagedarea.png.webp

Ponder then, why it is so?
Try asking your lecturer / professor, why it is so?
Why such mechanism need to be put in place?

Thank You, Sir.

Am quite ignorant about the computer architecture. Now I hope this thread will not be deleted, because I need time to dive in to the concepts, to get the true meaning of Your post.

Edit 1: I read your post multiple times. I need to use my will to read. It seems to me that this does not resonate with me. I wonder why one should use the concept Oneness? To me One is only a distortion, as they call. The law is the heart. Thats is all there is to know.

Edit 2: Additionally, I think there are many exchanges happening in this thread.

Edit 3: You are versed in various materials. What is that state of consciousness when personal "I" dissapears? I turn frequently to it randomly. When deeper in it, I have a feeling of great compassion(want to call people as children BigSmile) and want to pray strongly.

I hope all people will understand what they have to understand.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - Patrick - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 11:25 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 03:00 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 02:43 PM)Indiken Wrote: Ok, I will say this.
I can handle this.

It's possible that this is like hammering iron to make a useful tool. You want to hammer your self and your other-selves in order to iron out the impurities.

If that is the case, then it becomes a matter of finding a way of doing this same work that also happens to align with the Law of One in its more positive manifestations.

Hammering other self in order to iron out impurities?
Then you are speaking another language because hammering out another self's impurities speaks to altering their free will or breaking another's will. Perhaps they do not need oe even desire your hammering? There is no way that one could do this and it align with the Law of One. What you do to others you do to yourself and All others.
The positive manifestations of looking at the imperfection of others is to understand why you see it as an imperfection and why it seems to bother you. The other is your mirror to finding your hidden secrets about yourself. Hammering down on another will never bring you joy unless you are a sadist and that is not in line with the Law we are speaking.

With these sentences, I was asking Indiken if that was akin to what he was saying by "I do have a desire to hurt others and myself". For which he answered in the positive.

Only trying to understand his point of view better.

It was certainly not a suggestion that this is a proper way of seeing things and even less of acting. Smile

The next step is to work on removing those distortions. This has then been discussed in this thread.

(04-11-2021, 11:11 AM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 10:47 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Haha. https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/child-patch-tarot

Why do read and write here then?  BigSmile

To read the other responses here. They get bonus points in tarot archetypes.

RE: A question for the advanced - LeiwoUnion - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 06:22 AM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 05:42 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: "I am a bit surprised that people give their time freely and generously."
This is an ultimate gift in 3rd density and people should be more careful how they gift their time away. Still, it happened, here, on this more awakened than average forum; now where's the catch?  Wink

I have very many questions to your reply, but I will ask only the essential.

What is this deeper concept of the vehicle? I did not understand.

Be well.
AL.
One such concept is that the name you use to describe your body does not hold true meaning. When you close your eyes and become aware of your 'body-vessel', it is done as a sort of mind construct, shall I say, a thought without labels and restrictions of language. How would you speak of this 'concept'? It can be almost impossible as the concept loses its wholeness and becomes distorted the moment it is released into 3D as, as Ra would call it, a sound vibratory complex; it's not the same anymore. The significance of all this is the understanding that rises as one realizes that the apparently surface level physical concepts such as 'the body' do not stop at that superficial layer; only one's thought/mind can stop there. This may all sound very confusing, esoteric, and perhaps even slightly ridiculous depending on one's development in assimilating metaphysical topics. However, the mere conscious act of seeking or trying to look through this aforementioned superficial layer, even without belief, will begin a chain of catalysts that can help reaching even deeper understandings, if only they are desired. It doesn't matter, if you like some naming label or don't; when you deal with this emotion, or balance it, it likely falls away in a fell swoop of understanding and indifference. Would I call the 6th density body a vehicle? a light thingy? etheric body? or even a body at all? I dunno.. In my minds eye the concept is quite clear but with language.. I tend to call it all sorts of things depending on situation. So, do I even really truly know? Of course not, as understanding is in the end not of this density (3rd), but what I do know is that it is irrelevant to focus on the naming activity at all. This is my understanding.

And Indiken, no matter how many questions you may ask, and you may ask any number, either here or in private messaging, I will answer them with an honest heart and the best of my ability. Heart

(04-11-2021, 04:43 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: Something does not connect, shall I say.

One such concept is that the name you use to describe your body does not hold true meaning.
To me everything is a truth, no more, no less. I believe one has to search within oneself to answer why one concept is "truer" than the other. They say the whole universe is inside oneself.

When you close your eyes and become aware of your 'body-vessel', it is done as a sort of mind construct, shall I say, a thought without labels and restrictions of language. How would you speak of this 'concept'? It can be almost impossible as the concept loses its wholeness and becomes distorted the moment it is released into 3D as, as Ra would call it, a sound vibratory complex; it's not the same anymore.
Ra view is distorted. As is mine and Yours. Ra are only humble messengers. I have an idea that people would make a religion out of Ra material. Some maybe even memorized the sentences. That is their way. Again what use this concept of transcendental body has to You, Sir.

The significance of all this is the understanding that rises as one realizes that the apparently surface level physical concepts such as 'the body' do not stop at that superficial layer; only one's thought/mind can stop there. This may all sound very confusing, esoteric, and perhaps even slightly ridiculous depending on one's development in assimilating metaphysical topics. However, the mere conscious act of seeking or trying to look through this aforementioned superficial layer, even without belief, will begin a chain of catalysts that can help reaching even deeper understandings, if only they are desired.
What are these understandings? This a major shortcomming I see in people, they say there is more, but cannot to provide the substance what is more. My understanding is simple. As people say I am a beginner.

It doesn't matter, if you like some naming label or don't;
My distortion/perspective is that it does matter. I stated earlier, if one needs to experience this "3D" more, the connotation of a vehicle instead of a body is less of use.

when you deal with this emotion, or balance it, it likely falls away in a fell swoop of understanding and indifference. Would I call the 6th density body a vehicle? a light thingy? etheric body? or even a body at all? I dunno.. In my minds eye the concept is quite clear but with language.. I tend to call it all sorts of things depending on situation. So, do I even really truly know? Of course not, as understanding is in the end not of this density (3rd), but  what I do know is that it is irrelevant to focus on the naming activity at all. This is my understanding.
Thank You, our perspectives differ.

And Indiken, no matter how many questions you may ask, and you may ask any number, either here or in private messaging, I will answer them with an honest heart and the best of my ability.  Heart

In response I offer You my perspective.

Be well.
AL.

(04-11-2021, 12:30 PM)Patrick Wrote: With these sentences, I was asking Indiken if that was akin to what he was saying by "I do have a desire to hurt others and myself". For which he answered in the positive.

It was certainly not a suggestion that this is a proper way of seeing things and even less of acting. Smile

The next step is to work on removing those distortions. This has then been discussed in this thread.

My perspective, Sir.

Distortions do not need to be removed. The more one will try to remove, the more one cling to them.

Edit: Perhaps, I should not use the term distortions. I have no experience to prove that there is a Law of One which can be distorted. For now, to me One is not a useful a concept. The Source and Nothingness are maybe more of use.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - Patrick - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 07:10 PM)Indiken Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:30 PM)Patrick Wrote: With these sentences, I was asking Indiken if that was akin to what he was saying by "I do have a desire to hurt others and myself". For which he answered in the positive.

My perspective, Sir.

Distortions do not need to be removed. The more one will try to remove, the more one cling to them.

Edit: Perhaps, I should not use the term distortions. I have no experience to prove that there is a Law of One which can be distorted. For now, to me One is not a useful a concept. The Source and Nothingness are maybe more of use.

Be well.
AL.

I stand corrected. "Removing" was maybe a poor choice of word. According to the Ra material, everything is a distortion. A more skillful wording could be the following. To balance distortions. As in choosing a different configuration of distortions. A configuration that appears less distorted from a certain perspective.

RE: A question for the advanced - J.W. - 04-11-2021

So there was this guy at the gym I go to, he started talking with a personal trainer.....

Everyone was still working out, minding their own business, trying to gain some "muscles" you know?
but we can't help to eaves drop a little bit because they were talking very loudly over the music...

The guy wanted to know more about "fitness" because he is new to it, wasn't too sure what he is doing, and was about to hurt himself.

We all raised our eyebrow when he started to turn his questions into a conversation about his opinions and the "right" way.

The trainer said to him.... "Hey bud, are you here asking me? or telling me?"

He eventually figured it out, and started working out to the music just like the rest of us.

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-12-2021

(04-11-2021, 11:10 PM)J.W. Wrote: So there was this guy at the gym I go to, he started talking with a personal trainer.....

Everyone was still working out, minding their own business, trying to gain some "muscles" you know?
but we can't help to eaves drop a little bit because they were talking very loudly over the music...

The guy wanted to know more about "fitness" because he is new to it, wasn't too sure what he is doing, and was about to hurt himself.

We all raised our eyebrow when he started to turn his questions into a conversation about his opinions and the "right" way.

The trainer said to him.... "Hey bud, are you here asking me? or telling me?"

He eventually figured it out, and started working out to the music just like the rest of us.

I do not understand.
If one does not state explicitly, there is a "risk" that the target may miss the point.
Conceptually there are infinitive meanings to the post You wrote.
Everyone will take what is needed.
So You are writing for Yourself.

Everything You wrote about me I think is right.
I felt really relaxed after Your post.
I wanted to say sorry and thankfull for the criticism but I will not.
Because, I think, I am learning. In other words I have a tangible progress. As You said.
The criticism is the stronger catalyst.
You offered an opportunity to learn.
I am thankfull for this.

Be well.
AL.

RE: A question for the advanced - Indiken - 04-12-2021

(04-11-2021, 08:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: I stand corrected. "Removing" was maybe a poor choice of word. According to the Ra material, everything is a distortion. A more skillful wording could be the following. To balance distortions. As in choosing a different configuration of distortions. A configuration that appears less distorted from a certain perspective.

I offer You my perspective.

If Everything is a distortion.
Then.
Ra material is a distortion, so to speak.
A configuration is a distortion.
A perspective is a distortion.
A distortion is a distortion.

"A configuration that appears less distorted from a certain perspective." --> A distortion that appears less distorted from a certain distortion.

What use the concept of "distortion" has?

Distortion is all that is separate.

The end of distortion is the Onenness.

Then, how can one distortion be "more" distorted than the other?

Now I realize the meaning of Dao.

All is given inside.

Be well.
AL.