Bring4th
My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection (/showthread.php?tid=19024)

Pages: 1 2

My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 03-25-2021

Hey everyone...

Love and light to all as we walk our individual paths.

Please note that I have held back on the full story about what I am going through, but I wanted to reach out and see if anyone else is experiencing anything like this. I am being totally honest here, so please be kind in your replies.

For those who don't know, I am relatively new around here and have been basically on a crash course of spiritual growth and realization over the past few months.

Part of this crash course in spiritual growth has been uncovering images from a past life.

I have been doing near-daily breathwork (Wim Hof Method) and simple meditations (some binaural audio beats, sometimes just staying present walking outside or just staring at a candle flame). I try to set strong intentions in these meditations to connect to all my guides, helpers, angels, star team, etc to give me signs and help me on this journey. I am having more and more daily synchronicities than I can say. Things seemingly are manifesting and vanishing around me, etc. Constant deja vu or seemingly repeated experiences and conversations. It's all very hard to explain. 3D-5D stuff I think?

During all this I read or saw somewhere that you could ask your guides to lead you into the Temple of Light at night while sleeping and then you could get into your Akashic past life records.

So about 2 weeks ago I was texting my friend about how I was meditating and how I had heard about this thing called the Akashic record and past lives. I said I was trying to access it but was getting frustrated but otherwise things were chill etc. While I was typing the text I sort of phased out or daydreamt or something and then realized that I was clicking the send button before I was done. But then I saw there was this big text block that I had sent. I got chills up my spine and I was like "what the f*ck just happened" So I scrolled up to read the giant block of text that I had sent.

Here is what I wrote:
"I was talking to my wife about trying to access the Akashic's. I am still trying to get full access to my records. I was shown dreams of tidal waves and told it was Lemuria and I had died there. I am still finding my way. I was a priestess of light. I have to build 2 altars. One inside. One outside. I keep blasting pure white light energy into the earth when I am energized."

Like. What. the. f*ck. I can't emphasize how crazy it made me feel. I didn't have any memory of writing that or of having any dreams. I had been doing qi-gong and had been just doing a simple clear / gather / seal circular movement but now I see that it had a deeper meaning.

So now I am on this crazy quest to learn about Lemuria. I was building a fairy garden outside. I keep finding weird rocks in my yard. Some even have crystals in them like marble or granite.

Besides all of this I am dealing with the fact that I have realized that I am not quite human as well as the fact that I was a woman in a previous life.

So, yeah. Cool.

I come from a fairly progressive family, but this is kind of nuts. I was raised lutheran and dutifully went to church through my childhood.

I thank God my family is cool and they believe me and all of this craziness. I have been telling my parents and wife what I am experiencing as it is happening. My wife is also on her own journey of sorts.

I know people here have told me to try channeling and reading Carla's PDF on it. I started to read it but I still feel resistance to fully committing to doing that. To be honest I feel like sometimes I am channeling or using their words in these very posts.

Anyway. That's my story. I just ordered a Brazilian Lemurian crystal online for 15 bucks. I figure what do I have to lose.

Love and light to you all in the love light of the One True Creator.

Crazy but not crazy.
B

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeiwoUnion - 03-25-2021

Journey into past lives may or may not be fruitful; I would not push this kind of knowledge unless extremely certain of its relevance to your current path or incarnation. I'm a novice in these things and don't hold too much control over these type of 'visions' but I've also seen some more or less confusing images from apparent past lives. Some of these have activated on powerful emotional triggers, hinting of karmic load of the 'past'. The thing is, the only work there is of forgiveness and acceptance. In my opinion, they are not for gathering knowledge or learning of the actions of past selves, as that quickly forms an addiction, a grasping for more and more info of one's past lives; for many they can be in the thousands just on Earth, so this road is endless.

As a one example, I had a strong implication once (along with some strong synchronicities) that I was one of those entities responsible of Martian atmospheric destruction (he was in control of a section of some crystalline/nuclear wmd's). Before he ended himself, he had regrets of his decision of triggering the launch that was made in anger and on a whim. I felt I met this entity right after he had died and offered him love, forgiveness and acceptance after which I came back 'to myself'. The thing is, it is impossible to say, if this was true or just a figment of my imagination. It is equally impossible to say in truth, if this was my past self or someone else. Perhaps it was just a setup, a test, if I would be able to forgive a mass murderer. Whatever the case, it seems it could warrant closer investigation into all the interesting things around that event, right? No, not really in my opinion; see, the important bit, because that is the only thing that is important here, was the honest act of solace in the darkest of moments. I feel that I passed the test, so there is no reason for me to push it further unless more lessons arise. It is very helpful that I'm Taurus.

Still, I'm not saying one should not pursue those previously mentioned concepts. What I want to say is that one should be very careful in their focus to not lose the sight of their true lessons. It is well known that it is quite easy to lose oneself in 3D space/time. It is less known or realized, however, that it is almost equally easy to lose oneself in the pursuits of time/space, too, and if you're not an adept things can go astray. Remember that you are here as a physical incarnation for a purpose. All that being said, if your 'visions' truly resonate with you positively, then go for it, do what you must. Smile

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Dtris - 03-25-2021

Sounds like you slipped into a trance and performed a version of automatic writing.

The L/L Research material warns all over the place not to attempt to channel when you are by yourself. Only do so in a dedicated group.

My advice would be to chill and slow down. When you first find this stuff it is easy to be a kid with a new toy. But you don't want to play with it so much you get sick of it or break it. This is a journey with no end, there is no need to rush. Take your time, find a practice that you can dedicate yourself to, and pursue it. Allow time and nature to show you more. Trying to run before you can walk is not always a good thing.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - flofrog - 03-25-2021

Lots of love towards you in this thread it seems, LeafieGreens, Wink Adding mine too..

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 03-25-2021

You are not even all that strange compared to those in my circle level.

As for being a woman... you are already channeling. What you wrote is called automatic writing. Similar to trance state.

This type of channeling is not opening oortals to other entities but to your timelines.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - KaliSouth - 03-27-2021

This is a great experience! My spiritual counsellor also suspects I had a past life in Lemuria, but have not has any visualitsations of it myself. The only way for me to really know would be if I saw it in regression therapy or a visualisation.

I hope you learn a lot more.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 03-28-2021

Appreciate all the replies and kind words.

I have been up late / early with the full moon energy tonight and contemplating things. Whee!

I wanted to post that I have tried to ask my guides / set intentions before I sleep for more information about Lemuria and nothing has come through, or nothing that I can remember at this time at least. But I am not that concerned. All of this has been quite a trip. I keep telling my wife I feel like my life is turning into a sci-fi or fantasy movie. I wake up with a newfound wonder.

I also am sort of learning how to tune in and tune out of the frequency of this new inner-knowing/channeling/spirit energy. I feel like this connection is always there. I just am now tuned in.

The energy I am able to connect with is ever-present and yet I continually get in my own way. I just need to learn and let the words come through in the love and light of the one true creator.

Yeah, like that.

So when I meditate, I can tap into this amazing music / beauty / love. I just have to sit within the silence long enough to find it. It's perfect and lovely and once I feel the flow I can start harmonizing with my own human mind (may as well use it for something). And the words to this universal music that I am hearing are just repeated phrases or variations of "I love you, I love you, I am Love, All is Perfection, Universe, Love.."

It's like this trance-y music that just is flowing and is playing within me and around me and it's beyond words -- amazing.

Love. It's such a simple sentiment and yet pain and pessimism can easily miss this simplest Truth.

Love Totally. Tread Lightly. Always Dance.

Anyway, feelin that full moon energy. Hoooo yeah.

Will stop here.

Love and Light Everyone!

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Raukura Waihaha - 03-29-2021

I have tsunami and cataclysmic dreams as well.
I've only ever had one dream that felt like a past life and I think that was something to do with an underground hideout or cave system.
It felt like I was part of a team that was trying to prevent an invasion of flying discs but destroyed our civilization in the process. I was working on a pulsing light weapon but it was overheating or malfunctioning. I could feel the urgency to do something because slavery seemed worse than any consequence of using a malfunctioning weapon.
I used the weapon and everything went white.
It felt like my soul was fragmented across all times and I felt a deep sense of regret.
I think I've spent many lifetimes learning to accept that I'm worthy of love, even though I feel like the cause of so much grief for those around me. This life has been filled with the feeling of being a disappointment to those closest to me.
I agree with alot of the advice given here.
It's very easy to get led down a path of chasing less beneficial information. It seems amazing at the time because we are experiencing all kinds of synchronisation and epiphanies.
I always remember that Ra is of neither the Love or Light density and that true balance is what seems to be most beneficial.
I've found that my mood and reasons for requesting the information, determines what flavor I get.
Sometimes it seems that I am having miraculous understandings but it is fueled by the ego's desire to know rather than a search for acceptance and forgiveness, which leads to oneness.
I guess what I mean is that it's easy to get led down a long road of easy wins or seemingly profound epiphanies, without really progressing too far along the path of knowledge of self, in this lifetime.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - jafar - 03-30-2021

(03-25-2021, 04:32 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: During all this I read or saw somewhere that you could ask your guides to lead you into the Temple of Light at night while sleeping and then you could get into your Akashic past life records.

So about 2 weeks ago I was texting my friend about how I was meditating and how I had heard about this thing called the Akashic record and past lives. I said I was trying to access it but was getting frustrated but otherwise things were chill etc. While I was typing the text I sort of phased out or daydreamt or something and then realized that I was clicking the send button before I was done. But then I saw there was this big text block that I had sent. I got chills up my spine and I was like "what the f*ck just happened" So I scrolled up to read the giant block of text that I had sent.

Here is what I wrote:
"I was talking to my wife about trying to access the Akashic's. I am still trying to get full access to my records. I was shown dreams of tidal waves and told it was Lemuria and I had died there. I am still finding my way. I was a priestess of light. I have to build 2 altars. One inside. One outside. I keep blasting pure white light energy into the earth when I am energized."

Like. What. the. f*ck. I can't emphasize how crazy it made me feel. I didn't have any memory of writing that or of having any dreams. I had been doing qi-gong and had been just doing a simple clear / gather / seal circular movement but now I see that it had a deeper meaning.

So now I am on this crazy quest to learn about Lemuria. I was building a fairy garden outside. I keep finding weird rocks in my yard. Some even have crystals in them like marble or granite.

Besides all of this I am dealing with the fact that I have realized that I am not quite human as well as the fact that I was a woman in a previous life.

So, yeah. Cool.

Congratulations on accessing the akash-ic record, the universal database of experiences.

One of my personal experiences is similar to what's being described in this video.
https://youtu.be/W7jCQcJMAQs

Realize that the 'woman' in 'lemuria' is not 'you' as per your current identity.
It's you in your other identity, your other avatar, one among many others.

Realize also that this is the universal game of 'identification'.

Once you have access to a set of memory / data regarding experience of another avatar / identity, you will definitely identify yourself as that avatar. That woman was 'me'! Because you have access to her personal experience.

And it's also possible if other people has access to the same memory / data, they will also said the same thing, that woman was 'me'!

And if I let's say have access to the same data, then I will also say "that woman was 'me'!"

Because from the perspective of consciousness, there is no such thing as my, your, their consciousness, there is just consciousness. An identity / avatar is a temporary construct for the consciousness to play this universal identification game.

I would recommend you to meet your guide, the best guide is your 'higher self'.
As your 'higher self' is again another 'you' who has evolved much and can explain to you many things.
In Christian tradition the 'higher self' is known as "holy spirit".

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Raukura Waihaha - 03-30-2021

Quote:91.35 QUESTIONER How is a knowledge of the facets of the archetypical mind
used by the individual to accelerate his evolution?
R A I am Ra. We shall offer an example based upon this first explored
archetype or concept complex.
The conscious mind of the adept may be full to bursting of the most
abstruse and unmanageable of ideas, so that further ideation becomes
impossible, and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked through over-
activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new mind,
untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and
unblemished mind without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the
Logos.

This is one of my favorite passages that I thought might resonate

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 03-30-2021

There is such wisdom and kindness in these replies.

I can't mention it enough, but this forum/community and the words and experiences of all are much appreciated -- Raukura, jafar, Kali, Ymarsakar, flofrog, Patrick and everyone else who is reading these words, I am much appreciative.

I am very mindful about what I choose to take in and what I choose to leave right now. Where my Ego is pulled is not necessarily in my best interest, if you know what I mean. The path to the Light is one that must ultimately be forged alone.

I am continuing in my awakening experience and am still being upgraded on a daily and nightly basis. Still having daily synchronicities and manifestations. My heart still feels all spinny and fluttery and then I have to take a second or two to ground myself again. I have started to keep a daily journal both in a notebook and even on my iphone if I am not near my notebook. Thoughts and downloads and realizations are still coming fast and furiously. Connections from my past to the present moment.

Raukura, your memories of setting off the weapon of light reminds me of the fall of Mars -- also something I recently discovered through reading Dolores Cannon just a couple weeks ago. I have much compassion for that soul who made a very weighted decision for the good of All, sacrificing much Karmic debt in order for the Good of All. Much love.

My latest downloads are the following, take from it what you will:

-- Spirals and vortexes -- I keep seeing swirls and swirling energy. I think this is in relation to what is going on with the earth and with everyone upon the earth right now. There are many truths and even realities spinning around right now. Be very Aware of where one chooses to put their focus and "story". Choose to sit out the fight. Avoid the panic. Be the center of the hurricane.

-- Images of Black and White pyramids that are somehow shooting rainbows out or down the sides and out the corners? Very powerful. I tried to connect with it more when I was feeling "psychic-y" and my mind was overwhelmed with images and information. I had to literally think STOP and a big stop sign to slow it down. Then I felt amusement from "them" or "me". Yeah.

-- With the above, I am learning that I can slow it down and even feel like my normal self again.  

-- Old dreams have new meaning. I used to dream of tidal waves outside hundreds of feet high, picking up trees and houses and smashing into my house. In that same dream I remember there being hundreds of flying saucers in the air as well. It has new meaning now, 20+ years after I first had the dream.

-- Grounding techniques are very helpful. Being outside. Going on walks. Meditating.

-- Showering can also psychic-ly "reset" my energy. The water cleans me and helps me clear blockages.

-- I am starting to "see" light energy and play with it. Manipulate it like white liquid light. Breathing deep and fast can help me to connect to Source to utilize this energy.

-- I am picking up constant anxiety and fear from everyone around me and it can be overwhelming. It now makes a lot more sense where this weirdness is coming from if I am clearing energy from everyone in my neighborhood.

-- We create our own reality. We are all being hit by new energy. Take it in with a playful curiosity and see what happens.

-- Going outside increases the upgrades.

Much love and light to you all. I continue on my journey with a calm and peaceful heart, an open mind, and an awakened spirit.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Patrick - 03-30-2021

Yes it's always good to remember that we can ask our team to slow it down. I did ask that in 2012 when it was getting too much too fast. It gives you time to ground back down on this good old Earth.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - jafar - 04-01-2021

(03-30-2021, 05:01 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: There is such wisdom and kindness in these replies.

I can't mention it enough, but this forum/community and the words and experiences of all are much appreciated -- Raukura, jafar, Kali, Ymarsakar, flofrog, Patrick and everyone else who is reading these words, I am much appreciative.

You're welcome..

Quote:I am very mindful about what I choose to take in and what I choose to leave right now. Where my Ego is pulled is not necessarily in my best interest, if you know what I mean. The path to the Light is one that must ultimately be forged alone.

The akashic record is a database where information related to the experience as collected / gathered / experienced by other identities, other egos are stored, maintained and accessible.

Thus through accessing the experience of other egos / identity, there are many things to learn from many angle.

Some few example of my 'download' are:
1. Medieval princess who were caught in kingdom politics and died by being poisoned.
2. Catholic nun who are trapped in 'limbo' state, due to pride / holier than thou attitude.
3. A winged gigantic being (never seen this kind of being in my current life thus I have no name for it) who felt tired and sad of all the hate and fighting.

A key take away for me is that, identity / ego is a temporary construct.
Yes there are many layers of identity / ego construct, some said 5 some others said 7.
The layering / sheathing are briefly discussed here:
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18969

Yet all of them are temporary construct, a mean for the consciousness to get a 'specific point of view' to experience things from that specific point of view. A mean to say "me" which is different / separated from "others".

Thus I'm intrigued by your statement of "forged alone".
Your current identity as also my current identity and other current identity are also temporary construct.

The "path" or should I say the "evolution" back towards ultimate consciousness is eventually will be an evolution of 'dis-identification'. Clinging / attaching the identification to a specific construct of identity or ego will not help.
Widening the identification to other identity constructs will help.

When you say "woman in lemuria was me" you're widening your "my" identification to also include that woman in lemuria in addition to your current identity. Thus the definition of "me" become your current identity + woman in lemuria.

As thus it will be a journey that will include "others" and not "alone".
By "others" here it mean your current identity + other identities in whatever time and space context.

I remember reading Mr Ra, which claimed to be 6th density identity construct stating that the identity of "Ra" consist of 2 Millions of identities. I think he uses the word "Entity" to describe "Identity Construct". And he uses the word "Social Memory Complex" to describe a "grouping of identities".  Yet definitely the identity of "Ra" is also an "Identity Construct", it's temporal in nature and it will eventually be dissolved.

Still according to Mr Ra, a higher self is also a 6th density identity construct, thus a grouping of many identities.
I can concur that through my own experience with higher self, he/she/it/they always appear with different identities, as if showcasing his/her/it/their many form of identities, thus making a point that "I" am also have many identities, as 'my higher self' is actually also 'me'. And my current identity is a temporal construct a part of that many form of identities.

Moving forward from 6th density identity construct, eventually one will find out that the number of "others" are actually unlimited / boundless. Thus the only way to identify "me" as the infinite consciousness is actually to destroy the boundaries of identification between "me" and "others". And there will be no more "others", consequently there will be no more "me".

And this is the summary of the "Law of One" as described by 6th density grouping of identities called "Ra".

Quote:You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity.
You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One.

The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,

but only identity.

All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 04-02-2021

Excellent breakdown of identity as it is viewed through the Law of One, jafar. I really appreciate it. The illusion of identity is tricky to interpret while living as an individual in the third density.

When I mentioned the path is one that is ultimately forged alone, I meant that there are many paths one’s identity can take toward enlightenment. It is forged alone in that I find my own truth through my own experience of life, my own interpretation of all available material — taking that which resonates with this version of “me”, and leaving behind that which does not.

I understand that this human version of me, is just where the greater ME is experiencing things right now. When I dreamt of the Lemurian woman, I didn’t see her at all in this version of the dream, technically. The view of the tidal waves in this particular dream was from above. But I strongly sensed that I had lived and died as her. I’ve had other dreams where I am being hit by the wave.

My understanding now is that I've been having that dream all my life in order to help with my awakening. The tidal wave nightmare is always very scary and traumatic, obviously it is terrifying to be obliterated by something as powerful and destructive as a tidal wave. The last thought I always remember is one of pure acceptance, resignation that my life was ending so abruptly, and even a weird curiosity of "so this is what it's like to be hit by a tidal wave..."

The Akashic dream was weird in that I was "shown" a window of the dream. Like, someone pulled out an i-pad that was playing the video of the tidal wave nightmare. I was watching it from a more detached place. I wasn't told that I was the Lemurian woman as much as it was an instant knowing. I feel that my higher self was showing me that I had died there in order to help me deal with the trauma that I carried over into this incarnation. That's my interpretation as of today. This interpretation may evolve as I become more aware.

I will be honest, in my practice I continue to still occasionally get weird chest pain when I try to meditate. I have a definite blockage in my heart chakra that I am still figuring out. It is not always present. When it is, I can feel emotional blockages behind the pain -- anxiety, fear, and something else. It is so weird trying to meditate when you feel waves of anxiety begin to hit while trying to connect to the breath. It's like "what the heck, this is the opposite of what should be happening." It is a deep pain and I am still getting to the bottom of it.

Awakening is a process.

Of course 3D language is a bit limiting when discussing greater aspects of the LOO.

Every post could be broken down to just

I AM.

Much gratitude as always.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 04-02-2021

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/two-of-disks

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/the-hermit

The 2 of disc is what i pulled reqding y9ur last comment leafie.

The hermit is the archetype that i think relates to seeking alone.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 03:23 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/two-of-disks

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/the-hermit

The 2 of disc is what i pulled reqding y9ur last comment leafie.

The hermit is the archetype that i think relates to seeking alone.

Upon looking at the 2 of Discs meaning, I felt resistance... ha. So yeah, this is right on.

That which I resist will persist.

The answer still lies within, as always.

Go deeper.

I won't go into my full interpretation on the tarot meanings, but I will say thanks again -- Ymarsakar, you appear to be tied into my awakening. I imagine our Higher Selves giving each other high fives (Higher Fives? Is this 5D humor?).

Another thing I have to be mindful of is that I also pick up the fear and anxiety from other selves around me. It's not all internal.

But as above so below.
Outside.
Inside.
Step Above the Duality.

Staying humble. Treading lightly.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 04-02-2021

You are welcome.

Anything can be tied to your awakening and any catalyst light or dark. You did come at a right time and listened to your intuition mode. You completed your quest and the reward is as you see it. Answers.

I work with many tools and aspects. Some find them useful. Others do not.

Searching on this mountain of americanwith my flash light takesntoo long

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - jafar - 04-03-2021

(04-02-2021, 01:41 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: Excellent breakdown of identity as it is viewed through the Law of One, jafar. I really appreciate it. The illusion of identity is tricky to interpret while living as an individual in the third density.

When I mentioned the path is one that is ultimately forged alone, I meant that there are many paths one’s identity can take toward enlightenment. It is forged alone in that I find my own truth through my own experience of life, my own interpretation of all available material — taking that which resonates with this version of “me”, and leaving behind that which does not.

Definitely, as the entire objective is to have and collect 'unique experience' from 'unique perspective'.

Quote:I understand that this human version of me, is just where the greater ME is experiencing things right now. When I dreamt of the Lemurian woman, I didn’t see her at all in this version of the dream, technically. The view of the tidal waves in this particular dream was from above. But I strongly sensed that I had lived and died as her. I’ve had other dreams where I am being hit by the wave.

Yes I've experienced similar things, I call it experiencing from third person perspective instead of first person.
Just like in a racing game, where you can press a button to switch between 3rd person (seeing also the car from outside) or 1st person (Driving seat view).

3rd person perspective is 'easier' to handle as it's not as immersive as 1st person. But on 1st person perspective I cannot help but to also identify myself as 'that person'.

That's why I usually uses the metaphor of "VR Game" or to be more precise "VR Video" for this.

There are certain 'neat things' that you can also try, given the one who created the waves is you as well, then try to get 'that' perspective as well and ask yourself why are you creating this tidal wave.

Quote:The Akashic dream was weird in that I was "shown" a window of the dream. Like, someone pulled out an i-pad that was playing the video of the tidal wave nightmare. I was watching it from a more detached place. I wasn't told that I was the Lemurian woman as much as it was an instant knowing. I feel that my higher self was showing me that I had died there in order to help me deal with the trauma that I carried over into this incarnation. That's my interpretation as of today. This interpretation may evolve as I become more aware.

Exactly as I mentioned above, "VR Game" or "VR Video".
Once you jump into the seat of '1st person perspective' of an avatar, you cannot help to also identify yourself as that avatar.
Just like when you're playing a game.

Quote:I will be honest, in my practice I continue to still occasionally get weird chest pain when I try to meditate. I have a definite blockage in my heart chakra that I am still figuring out. It is not always present. When it is, I can feel emotional blockages behind the pain -- anxiety, fear, and something else. It is so weird trying to meditate when you feel waves of anxiety begin to hit while trying to connect to the breath. It's like "what the heck, this is the opposite of what should be happening." It is a deep pain and I am still getting to the bottom of it.

There are many options to handle this, I can share you some that works for me.

It all relate to 'dis-attachment', there are more magical stuff that can happened if you can 'detached' yourself from your identity in any construct. We're attaching our consciousness towards anything, although most of the time we don't realize it much.

In wakeful state, try to practice it on movies.
That's the easiest because in the movie we actually often see events from 3rd person perspective.
Just watch the movie without attaching yourself as the character in the movie.
Try it with drama movies or action movies and after you get the hang of this, test it by watching horror movies, and see whatever you can't be scared by any scary stuff that you saw in the movie. Including the 'jump scared' trick that overtly used in such movies.

Next is on games, see whether you can laugh it out loud and be happy even though you're losing the game.
Realize that within the game all of the experience is not experienced by you per se, but by your 'avatar' inside the game.

In such environment you at any times always have the option of "reset" or "stop" button.
When it's still too much just stop or reset.
This bring the confidence that you're always in control.

I call the options above as the "Putting off the VR google" approach, just like in playing VR games when it get too much then just put off the VR google. By putting off the VR google we actually detaching ourselves from the avatar inside the game.

Next is 'handling it inside the game', by following the 'rule of the game', which might be easier once you've tried the above.

Chakra are instruments / organ within the 'prana body', in sanskrit it's called "Prana Maya Kosha", "Virtual Sheathing of Prana". Just like in the game, it's also virtual in nature, a temporal construct. It's closely related to the 'emotion' that you feel.

Thus instead of letting events to dictate your 'emotion', why not turn it the other way around?
You take control of your own emotion regardless of the events.
Since you've practice it with movies and games this will be easier.
Because "life" is actually yet another layer of "VR game".

Yes fear, sadness, jealousy, anger, hate can cause blockage to the heart chakra, how to release the blockage is to inject the opposite emotion to balance it.

Remember the experience of "Laughing it out loud" even when you're losing the game, use the same approach.

Next is to ponder on the exact reason on why such emotion appear in the first place and try to work it out accordingly to each context.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 04-03-2021

"I know people here have told me to try channeling and reading Carla's PDF on it. I started to read it but I still feel resistance to fully committing to doing that. To be honest I feel like sometimes I am channeling or using their words in these very posts."

Carla's method required the separated chakras of 3 different people, combined. You of the new energy, can do the same energy work by integrating all of your chakras together.

Thus Jim had solar plexus power. Don had Indigo and blue power. Carla had the green heart chakra.

All of them combined is what substituted for one person that had these activated chakras. Thus her method was particular to her line, lineage, and specific circumstances.

The resistance you feel, Leafie, is likely because those perspectives do not apply to your current life. Getting more religious mentality at this time might block you rather than help.

Each individual's soul line and life fate being different, there is no exact plan. This is why it is important for you to actively seek out and find information from non human sources. This is the path of the hanged man/martyr as well, archetype. The ability to turn away from your society's teachings and traditions. This made you a martyr because back in the day, they executed traitors and those who went against the traditions of righteousness.

These days, we are more tolerant, but perhaps that itself is also an illusion and veil or veneer put on civilization to make it look better.

Jafar has processed significant amounts of true and accurate information from his abilities. Although he interprets the downloads in his individual context, that of being the game/simulation pov. You can notice the effect it has on the language itself, compared to my words.

The Divine truth does not come out sounding the same into human language. Because the Tao is not the Tao when written or spoken.

You need to develop your own discernment and abilities so that you can see what you can see. Relying not on Carla's way or my way, but what is useful to you. With a caution that sometimes your surface consciousness won't see right away what is useful or not, so accepting things without judgment may also be useful for a time.

If there were simple answers to the great awakening, people could just read a book like the Law of One, and they would be upgraded to enlightened sage/master right away. But things are just a tad more complicated than that.

Do you know why certain cultures have a tradition of welcoming strangers (of not even similar social classes) into their homes as a guest of honor? Because the ancient ascetics and orders used to run these smurf (pretending not to be of high status, kings pretending to be beggars, etc etc) ops to test people and see what is really going on.

You would not be able to perceive who is a master or who the novice was, because they both looked exactly the same, except perhaps the master user was more cantakerous, arrogant, or abrasive. Why do they act like that? Because they are testing you. Because if they just told you the answers, you would just be copy catting the answers like copying someone else's test answers. That is of little to no benefit to the actual soul line.

Unless you have a very high level of discernment, you will never notice who amongst humanity, are the real deal or not. It is why it is called the Law of Confusion. But you get less confused the more "right" answers you get. For example, if you had chosen the wrong answer and ignored your intuition, what would have happened if you went with the logic of the world as taught to you? If you had chosen your "right not to know" and began doubting or arguing or using logic to find problems with people's offer, would you be where you are right now? Or would the universe have closed the door off in many ways?

How does one know what is a right material to listen to or apply? Well, you won't know before hand. Like tasting an apple, you have to eat the apple first, then you will know whether it is knowledge or poison or both. Without that Veil... the test would be meaningless, if everyone could just intuit the answer before hand.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 04-03-2021

Excellent information in both of these replies jafar and Ymarsakar. You guys both help me more than you realize. I really appreciate your perspectives as you both shed new light on my experiences and it really opens my mind up -- quite literally in this case.

So on a whim last night I decided to try the first binaural session of The Gateway Experience: Wave 1 Discovery Orientation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqlaRHyZJqU).

For those who don't know, The Gateway Experience is based on the Remote Viewing research conducted by the CIA. Some have used it as a fast-track to get in touch with their astral body.

I was determined to go deeper and felt the familiar pain rise in my chest. But this time I accepted the feeling, I sent it love and basically said "you can continue to cause me pain if you must, but we are doing this." It worked. Or at least worked enough that I wasn't distracted by it.

Fittingly enough, I did the 35 minute exercise right at midnight last night.

AND I HAD GREAT SUCCESS.

You guys! I experienced the most intense visuals and a sense that my "self" was pulled up around my head... it's hard to explain. It's like the essence of "me" had pulled out of my extremities and was concentrated around my head. The image I saw in my head was that I had turned into a floating orb / blob-like thing that was concentrated around the head of my physical body. Not quite out-of-body, but also not quite in my body.

Right away the binaural coherence of my brain sync-ing up caused me to feel queasy and instantly tuned in and tingly and I was having really weird sensations of displacement.

I knew that it had worked because I went deep. My "sight" or third eye, was really tingling and forming visuals behind my closed eyelids. I started to get triangle shaped pinkish-purple-ish visuals which started to take more distinct form and started morphing into shapes. A couple of times I thought felt guiding presences but as soon as they detected me noticing them they pulled back. Sort of like a parent helping their kid on a wobbly bike. Hah.

When the meditation brought me back by counting down from 3, I could feel my essence "returning" to my body. Warm tingly sensations in my arms and legs all the way to my fingertips and toes. When he said "One," I like jumped up, super alert. It was like I didn't realize how far under I actually was. Like my mind felt totally alert for the entire exercise and yet my body felt like I was "waking up."

All of this is totally new and really encouraging. If I can manage to get out of my physical body and up to the astral plane, I would be so pumped.

Really motivated now.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - jafar - 04-04-2021

(04-03-2021, 01:37 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: If I can manage to get out of my physical body and up to the astral plane, I would be so pumped.

You can and you will, just wish it, you're 'getting out' every time you sleep, you just might not be aware or conscious about it.
Another metaphor to say this is: you're logged out from this game every time you sleep. And logged back in every time you're awake.

A tips, there are many planes in the astral, each correspond to your 'vibrational frequency' at that time, just like a radio station.
The frequency that you choose will correspond to the radio station broadcasting in that range of frequency.

For 'pleasant experience' just ensure that you're tuning in to the higher frequency.
But of course don't be afraid when you happened to visit 'not so pleasant' realm, as each offers it's own distinctive experience where you can learn many things.
Whether it's "Death Metal" radio station or "Classical Music" each offers it's own unique experience.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Sacred Fool - 04-04-2021

(04-03-2021, 01:37 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: All of this is totally new and really encouraging. If I can manage to get out of my physical body and up to the astral plane, I would be so pumped.

Really motivated now.

In the long run, you might find it helpful to periodically check in with your will to serve just to see what's going on there.  Being in touch with yourself on that level can sometimes provide a useful perspective at times when the way forward is less clear.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 04-04-2021

Wise words, many thanks.

I take the time to clear my energy -- say a prayer, light a candle, even burn a little cedar (it also can clear energy like sage). Then I energetically set a protective bubble around me. I feel very safe and protected going in. My guides are around me and holding my hand through this.

I did the second orientation last night and had similar success. BigSmile

I'm feeling a lot more grounded lately, less up in the air and swept up in my own uncontrollable fantasy. Now I am taking control and feeling a thrilling exhilaration.

SF, thanks for the reminder to check in with my self. I am constantly reaching in and out for help from wherever it may come. Always asking in the light and love of the one true Creator.

Unity is the goal.

The journey continues.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - schubert - 04-04-2021

you might find this interesting for more info about lemuria. she has other videos on lemuria as well.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - LeafieGreens - 04-06-2021

I found a facebook group for supposed Lemurian healers/priestesses (search fb groups for "Lemurian Activation Codes"). It is a closed group. It is run by a woman named Dr. Amber Wolf, who I guess is a Lemurian expert. She sells "Lemurian Healing Activation Oracle Cards". If you buy the cards you can join the group.

The group is closed, but when I discovered the group and was wondering if I should buy these cards, I noticed the clock was at 11:11PM, so then I was like "well damn" (the synchronicities come fast and furiously if you look for them). So I bought the cards.

They arrived yesterday, so I asked to join the group.

Get this. The group is 954 people, all women. So... this is interesting. The group is heavily moderated. All new posts must be approved, etc.

So I tried to post and tell my story. So far they haven't let it display and I imagine they are questioning my motives (and sanity?).

So, this is pretty interesting / funny. Here I am, having dreams of being a Lemurian priestess and now I'm in a facebook group that appears to be heavily female.

The cards are pretty awesome and are all about the awakening and match up with everything else that I am resonating with on my journey. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Pretty funny.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 04-06-2021

Schubert, much of that video made sense and was useful to me, thanks.

She has a rather high level of comprehension on these matters. Well above the norm I have found amongst seekers and psychic power users.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Black Dragon - 04-06-2021

I'm watching through the video today I'm about 30 minutes in and it's interesting. Her perspective is pretty sharp. There are some connections I'm wondering if she will mention in the vid. We'll see. I'd be really interested to learn more about the magicians and priests of Lemuria and Atlantis, what they were learning, who they were learning it from, and how they were applying(or even misusing it) in their culture. Looks like the portal system is one such thing. I have a feeling it was semi-random or the knowledge came and went with different individuals but until Lemuria I guess there was no organized portal highway system.

I have an intuition/theory that before this point of the portal system in Lemuria it was very hard even for a lot of 4d to figure out/dial in an be able to access Earth via portals and they were kind of unpredictable and hard to find/open/navigate. For many ET's that wanted to get here for various agendas before the installation of the main portal system, navigating other avenues of space time with a craft was the most efficient way to get get to Earth(a myth/legend to many), at least that's the way I see/saw it from my perspective.

So far what she is saying about the society having to step down to become more physical/mental makes some sense in that before that point, (for the longest time unless you go much farther back) there really wasn't proper 3d on Earth. There was 1-2d and and a bunch of 4d beings, some which were Earth natives from previous cycles or ET colonizers that had spent several generations and adapted to Earth. Some of this was in what I guess could be called the Pan/Fairy era that lasted from at least 25 million years ago to I want to say pretty close to the start of Lemuria/Mu. There were 4d explorers both positive and negative visiting at this point too, like a race to find the legendary planet. That's how a lot of the DNA got seeded from various star systems to make the bloodlines that would become Lemuria and then Atlantis.

I can't recall 100%, but I believe Ra mentions a time before Lemuria where there was an attempt by negative Orion to make inroads genetically, that weren't entirely as successful as they hoped(at least not in the way they hoped at the time as negatives wanting to gain control, funny how "fate" plays a loooong game and ends up "calling debts"). From what I know(lol) this was in that 4d heavy, Pan/Fairy pre-Lemurian era when there wasn't currently 3d residing on Earth. These Orions were not the same as the group that came later, usurped Yahweh's name, and influenced Moses. These pre-Lemurian invaders were 4d...I guess you could call them space dogs, glorified pirates, intrepid explorers as well as being colonizers/DNA seeders. Finding meaning and purpose through conquest, expansion, exploration, exertion of the will. These guys didn't stick around terribly long.

Those DNA connections would be the source of a calling to both positive and negative guidance in Lemuria and beyond. I'm sure that is the same type of calling with all types of DNA connections, but my own information is related mainly to the Orion perspective. Lemuria was overwhelmingly helpful and positive/geared towards pure divine feminine integrity, but some negative feminine philosophies(blood sacrifice/vampirism) found inroads and began find expression and practice within some of the Lemurian/Muan elite, but it was a minority behind the scenes that was never able to take control or rise to power, thus these negative philosophies were never really normalized or institutionalized while Lemuria existed.

The counterchallenge to the vampirism and corruption of divine feminine was a calling to guides(including positive Orion guides) which could bring a balance with more positive masculine archetypal energies(think Heirophant/Hermit/Spiritual Warrior/Magus, or I guess you could say Merlin-like qualities type of energies) that were beginning to be expressed towards the end of the Lemurian era.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Ymarsakar - 04-06-2021

She eventually did mention a lot of the things black dragon was talking about, with the negative path.

From the Lemurian scrolls, the plant like density bodies people were using, seemed like 4th-5th density. They were basically using gold and plant type natural energies to create altars/bodies in which higher density maha devas (great gods) could incarnate to guide them. These maha devas would incarnate, and then leave behind the "food offerings" that they energy controlled as their body when speaking in that world. So this was not a normal 3rd den incarnation. This was more like "teleportation". Or even pure Avatar movie stuff. This would be during the Golden Age, the Sat Yuga, of Lemuria. As they ate denser and denser matter foods, instead of veggie shoots and fruits, their vibration levels got harder and more immobile over time. Some even incarnated into animal flesh and got "stuck". They forgot they were higher density entities, because the animal body was too low energy wise. It is like someone logging 36 hours straight in a game raid and forgetting that they have a body that needs sleep/food/water.

I don't feel I have any direct connection to Atlantis, although Lemuria feels vaguely more familiar. Vaguely.

I am verifying this information by linking to the akashic records, and receiving telepathic promptings. Or in other words, using the heart to feel whether the info is true or not. Heart and indigo mind.

RE: My Experiences With Akashic's - Lemuria - Past Life Recollection - Black Dragon - 04-06-2021

Those divine masculine and masculine/feminine balanced energies and teachings that came in towards the end of the Lemurian era formed the basis for the ideal of what would become Atlantis. Again the free will pathways and counter challenge arose, this time being the corruption/perversion of divine masculine into false king of tyranny/negative patriarchy energy that came to define and end Atlantis. Felt I needed to add this and tie it into Atlantis. Now, to watch the rest of the video and see what I can discover.

(04-06-2021, 02:13 PM)LeafieGreens Wrote: I found a facebook group for supposed Lemurian healers/priestesses (search fb groups for "Lemurian Activation Codes"). It is a closed group. It is run by a woman named Dr. Amber Wolf, who I guess is a Lemurian expert. She sells "Lemurian Healing Activation Oracle Cards". If you buy the cards you can join the group.

The group is closed, but when I discovered the group and was wondering if I should buy these cards, I noticed the clock was at 11:11PM, so then I was like "well damn" (the synchronicities come fast and furiously if you look for them). So I bought the cards.

They arrived yesterday, so I asked to join the group.  

Get this. The group is 954 people, all women. So... this is interesting. The group is heavily moderated. All new posts must be approved, etc.

So I tried to post and tell my story. So far they haven't let it display and I imagine they are questioning my motives (and sanity?).

So, this is pretty interesting / funny. Here I am, having dreams of being a Lemurian priestess and now I'm in a facebook group that appears to be heavily female.

The cards are pretty awesome and are all about the awakening and match up with everything else that I am resonating with on my journey. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Pretty funny.

Getting farther into that video Schubert linked, and something hit me. How this group treats you after buying their product and contacting them, whether they are friendly, even give you the time of day, or if they dismiss you because you are male in this incarnation is the cycles of Lemurian karma coming up once again. Some of these may have been the reactionaries who felt threatened my men evolving their magical personalities in Lemuria and the challenge/chance to accept and integrate is being offered again in a mirror of their past lives. You are a catalyst for them. How they react to and treat you will be a bigger deal for them than it is for you.