Bring4th
My Wanderer's Story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Wanderer's Story (/showthread.php?tid=19001)

My Wanderer's Story - Brandon Gwinn - 03-17-2021

Hey guys. Bless all of u with the   love  and  light  of our  infinite creator. Here's my wanderer's story, my  story of  awakening.  I  was born  into a fundamental Christian, very loving family in Oak Hill, WV  in  November of 1992.  Around 5 years old is when the scales   of childhood innocence  began to  fall off my eyes as i got out into the neighborhood  and  got  amongst the other kids. I started  picking up  some of their delinquent ways, and  eventually noticed a tension between my good upbringing and  who  i was  slowly becoming. When i was 12, we moved near  Ashland, KY and this completely threw off my balance.  Around 16 years old,  after going through social awkwardness, living for other people, and not having any identity of  my own, I started spiraling into my  dark night of the soul. I started drinking, smoking pot, and fell into a great depression. I started asking all  the big questions like who am i, whats my  purpose, and whats the point to all this. i had   tried to be faithful as a christian many times but kept going back and forth  between backsliding and recommitting. I knew i couldnt do it  on my own, so i gave up and  pretty much  told god that if he wanted me, he'd have to come  and get me. after this i really  started getting  to a dark place.   i was watching mass  shooting and killing videos on the internet, and was convinced the  economy  was  about to collapse carrying social order along   with  it. I became a doomsday prepper, buying  supplies. I  had no regard  for humanity any more and  became completely numb, apathetic and a  bit unstable. I thought  i was running out of time before the anticipated  collapse, and i thought i needed more supplies, so i got the  bright idea to rob this gas  station. I went in there fired a gun, got the money, and took off on some back roads.  before i knew it about 10  cops were on my  tail in a high speed chase. i pulled  over after  a while and  gave up cause there was nowhere to  go. they cuffed me, threw me in the back of the  cruiser and sent me to jail. After a few  nights of getting my  bearings, i found a  bible and began  to  flip through it. i could  tell god  was calling me back to him. The next night as this kept  working on me i had one of the most  profound experiences of my  life. That night, i was laying down  and everything just started to hit me. I broke down  in  tears  and began to cry out to god. i had hit  rock bottom. i  felt  so unworthy and so small and begged god for  just a sliver of mercy, for help, for something. then in the middle of my cry  for help, i heard three quiet but powerful  words come into  my thoughts  that would  change my  life  forever, "It'll be alright." As soon as i heard  these words it felt like a  bucket  of warm tingling oil poured  over my entire body from  head to toe and i  felt  such  a  peace as i had never  felt before in my  life. i knew  i was in god's hands now and everything was going to be okay. In the following  weeks, months, and  a  couple  years, i became like a  dry sponge for his word(which   at that time to me was the bible) i  learned  so much and grew so much and it was great. After about 5 years of  this i had grew to a point  where  i felt grounded and well rounded  enough to go out  and  meet other people of different beliefs to converse with them  and  hopefully win them  over to the christian side. Turns out i would  be the one who was in for a suprise. I met this one guy who brought to  me a message from the  bible from a whole nother point of view about the I AM  statements of jesus.  Whatever it was he  told me about his, pretty much  that we are god and all is god and that  our purpose is simply to be, clicked with my soul and  set me free into a whole nother level of spirituality that i call conscious being. This set me seeking upon  another  path for my new paradigm of truth. After   2 years of this seeking to no avail, i came across two books by michael newton called journey of souls and destiny of  souls, which really   opened my eyes. Then not too long  after that, i came across the law  of one  books by L/L Research and i had found my new home. The material resonated  with my soul like a radio tower. After taking in the information from the law  of one, i wrote L/L and they sent me a list of their books that they offer. I got and  read all these and it just added to the sense of  bliss  from uncovering  blessed truth. Growing and maturing with  the confederation philosophy, i finally got released  from prison  in the Kentucky  DOC after  serving 10 years. I got out  march 13, 2021. and now here i am writing this story. I'm just now beginning to read L/L's full archive of  channeling transcripts and guess that it'll  take me about two years to get through  it  all  if i read 3 a day, but i'm so looking forward to it. The impact that L/L has had on my life has been megatonic.  I am so thankful for what they  are, what they have become and the super  great  resource  that they  have provided for our planet. They   are a bright lighthouse of love  and light for so  many.  Bless  u all truly and greatly in the  love  and light of our one infinite creator. blessed be. Thanks!

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Patrick - 03-17-2021

That is quite the profound trajectory you followed.

Welcome !

If you haven't already watched his videos.  I think you might also find resonance with Aaron Abke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQBp9PDi7o

(The world has indeed gone insane!  10 years for something like that... mind-blowing)

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Ymarsakar - 03-17-2021

Welcome to Earth

I recommend Aaron A's interview with Jim McCarthy. It was moved to the entertainment forum, even though most of it is about the Law of One discussion and Jim McCarthy is one of the remaining alive channelers of the 3 group that did the channeling sessions that produced the material.

RE: My Wanderer's Story - hounsic - 03-17-2021

Welcome and thanks for sharing some of your journey.

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Diana - 03-17-2021

Welcome Brandon. Great story. I look forward to your perspectives. Smile

RE: My Wanderer's Story - flofrog - 03-17-2021

Welcome Brandon here,

What a deep and wonderful story.

Much much love Smile

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Steppingfeet - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 09:43 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: That night, i was laying down  and everything just started to hit me. I broke down  in  tears  and began to cry out to god. i had hit  rock bottom. i  felt  so unworthy and so small and begged god for  just a sliver of mercy, for help, for something. then in the middle of my cry  for help, i heard three quiet but powerful  words come into  my thoughts  that would  change my  life  forever, "It'll be alright." As soon as i heard  these words it felt like a  bucket  of warm tingling oil poured  over my entire body from  head to toe and i  felt  such  a  peace as i had never  felt before in my  life. i knew  i was in god's hands now and everything was going to be okay.

Wow, harrowing though your experience was, that gave me the chills. Many are the stories of those who, lost in the darkness, cut off seemingly from their own resources, travel to the extremes. Some don't come back (at least for a while). Others hold that precious sliver of faith that somehow, there is Something That Answers... or there is Help available... or there is some power or resource or meaning greater than the individual self.

"It'll be alright" - what a beautiful gift to you at your greatest moment of need.

(03-17-2021, 09:43 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: After about 5 years of  this i had grew to a point  where  i felt grounded and well rounded  enough to go out  and  meet other people of different beliefs to converse with them  and  hopefully win them  over to the christian side. Turns out i would  be the one who was in for a suprise.

: ) Indeed.

(03-17-2021, 09:43 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: The impact that L/L has had on my life has been megatonic.  I am so thankful for what they  are, what they have become and the super  great  resource  that they  have provided for our planet. They   are a bright lighthouse of love  and light for so  many.

"megatonic" - that's a new one on me. Smile I'm sure that they appreciate knowing that their work has offered such an empowering light in your journey. Heart

Welcome to the forums and to a brand new, non-incarcerated chapter of your life, Brandon! A prodigal story of redemption filled with so much hope and promise for the future. Blessings to the road to come.

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Patrick - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 10:25 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Welcome to Earth

I recommend Aaron A's interview with Jim McCarthy. It was moved to the entertainment forum, even though most of it is about the Law of One discussion and Jim McCarthy is one of the remaining alive channelers of the 3 group that did the channeling sessions that produced the material.

Aaron has a real gift with bridging Christianity and the Law of One.  I think Carla would have liked him very much. Smile

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Brandon Gwinn - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 10:22 AM)Patrick Wrote: That is quite the profound trajectory you followed.

Welcome !

If you haven't already watched his videos.  I think you might also find resonance with Aaron Abke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQBp9PDi7o

(The world has indeed gone insane!  10 years for something like that... mind-blowing)

I just watched one of his  videos. I love his spirit and his story. Thank all yall for your loving comments and likes.

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Ming the Merciful - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 09:43 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: Hey guys. Bless all of u with the   love  and  light  of our  infinite creator. Here's my wanderer's story, my  story of  awakening.  I  was born  into a fundamental Christian, very loving family in Oak Hill, WV  in  November of 1992.  Around 5 years old is when the scales   of childhood innocence  began to  fall off my eyes as i got out into the neighborhood  and  got  amongst the other kids. I started  picking up  some of their delinquent ways, and  eventually noticed a tension between my good upbringing and  who  i was  slowly becoming. When i was 12, we moved near  Ashland, KY and this completely threw off my balance.  Around 16 years old,  after going through social awkwardness, living for other people, and not having any identity of  my own, I started spiraling into my  dark night of the soul. I started drinking, smoking pot, and fell into a great depression. I started asking all  the big questions like who am i, whats my  purpose, and whats the point to all this. i had   tried to be faithful as a christian many times but kept going back and forth  between backsliding and recommitting. I knew i couldnt do it  on my own, so i gave up and  pretty much  told god that if he wanted me, he'd have to come  and get me. after this i really  started getting  to a dark place.   i was watching mass  shooting and killing videos on the internet, and was convinced the  economy  was  about to collapse carrying social order along   with  it. I became a doomsday prepper, buying  supplies. I  had no regard  for humanity any more and  became completely numb, apathetic and a  bit unstable. I thought  i was running out of time before the anticipated  collapse, and i thought i needed more supplies, so i got the  bright idea to rob this gas  station. I went in there fired a gun, got the money, and took off on some back roads.  before i knew it about 10  cops were on my  tail in a high speed chase. i pulled  over after  a while and  gave up cause there was nowhere to  go. they cuffed me, threw me in the back of the  cruiser and sent me to jail. After a few  nights of getting my  bearings, i found a  bible and began  to  flip through it. i could  tell god  was calling me back to him. The next night as this kept  working on me i had one of the most  profound experiences of my  life. That night, i was laying down  and everything just started to hit me. I broke down  in  tears  and began to cry out to god. i had hit  rock bottom. i  felt  so unworthy and so small and begged god for  just a sliver of mercy, for help, for something. then in the middle of my cry  for help, i heard three quiet but powerful  words come into  my thoughts  that would  change my  life  forever, "It'll be alright." As soon as i heard  these words it felt like a  bucket  of warm tingling oil poured  over my entire body from  head to toe and i  felt  such  a  peace as i had never  felt before in my  life. i knew  i was in god's hands now and everything was going to be okay. In the following  weeks, months, and  a  couple  years, i became like a  dry sponge for his word(which   at that time to me was the bible) i  learned  so much and grew so much and it was great. After about 5 years of  this i had grew to a point  where  i felt grounded and well rounded  enough to go out  and  meet other people of different beliefs to converse with them  and  hopefully win them  over to the christian side. Turns out i would  be the one who was in for a suprise. I met this one guy who brought to  me a message from the  bible from a whole nother point of view about the I AM  statements of jesus.  Whatever it was he  told me about his, pretty much  that we are god and all is god and that  our purpose is simply to be, clicked with my soul and  set me free into a whole nother level of spirituality that i call conscious being. This set me seeking upon  another  path for my new paradigm of truth. After   2 years of this seeking to no avail, i came across two books by michael newton called journey of souls and destiny of  souls, which really   opened my eyes. Then not too long  after that, i came across the law  of one  books by L/L Research and i had found my new home. The material resonated  with my soul like a radio tower. After taking in the information from the law  of one, i wrote L/L and they sent me a list of their books that they offer. I got and  read all these and it just added to the sense of  bliss  from uncovering  blessed truth. Growing and maturing with  the confederation philosophy, i finally got released  from prison  in the Kentucky  DOC after  serving 10 years. I got out  march 13, 2021. and now here i am writing this story. I'm just now beginning to read L/L's full archive of  channeling transcripts and guess that it'll  take me about two years to get through  it  all  if i read 3 a day, but i'm so looking forward to it. The impact that L/L has had on my life has been megatonic.  I am so thankful for what they  are, what they have become and the super  great  resource  that they  have provided for our planet. They   are a bright lighthouse of love  and light for so  many.  Bless  u all truly and greatly in the  love  and light of our one infinite creator. blessed be. Thanks!

Hey Brandon, we are all "Wanderers" Man. Except most people don't realize it. Welcome aboard the "Light Ship". Next stop Nirvana, (perhaps not). Evolution comes first. Like you I fell into here. Or, the God(s) have been bullying me for months. Karma. You know that your destination is inevitable, except you don't know what the destination is. It is like buying a thirty-day unlimited travel bus ticket, and you start with no destination planned. That is me. I did that in Europe a couple of times, except it was by train. You start in the Netherlands and finish in Spain. However, every day is an adventure because everything is new and unseen. You don't know it, (but), every day you are approaching a pinnacle where everything, (finally), becomes obvious. The God(s) have been sending you signs and signals that go unnoticed, and then they slap you in the face. Wake-up Dude, you cannot see it, (they say).

Then you are suddenly "Awakened". Okay, I took a shortcut and went through Zen training and I thought I had a good knowledge of Philosophy, (I do and I don't). Or, in the end the Philosophy no longer matters because there is something much deeper. The something that cannot be written in words or spoken. The Great Mystery. The Great Mystery is, when I was studying Zen I knew about Ra, (or under a different name). A friend had an interest in a Mystery School, and there was a direct connection to Ra, (it was called RHA), and only two days ago i researched it on the Internet. It is directly related from similar roots. Except, (except)? Except it has roots in Atlantis and the Sumerian Empire, and a Cosmological connection. I had thought that my friend was following something fantastical, so I did not take it seriously, (as you do). It is one, (and the same), although there is a slight variation in the name. The point is, if I had followed the advice of my friend and took him more seriously, I could had found Ra, (RHA), years ago. The God(s) are good at playing tricks with you. Although maybe learning Zen gave me a philosophical advantage which I wouldn't have had. The God(s) work in mysterious ways? So here we are, guests on the same proverbial "Light Ship", and biding our time. One reservation for my next step in evolution please? And yes, that is all-inclusive. I prefer it be one-way. No, I don't want to return thank you, I prefer not to come back. Does that include Enlightenment, or is that extra? Anyhow that is it. Never miss out, missing out.

Peace Brandon. (Here is the direct connection, you can see it for yourself).

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles23.htm

RE: My Wanderer's Story - KaliSouth - 03-18-2021

(03-17-2021, 09:43 AM)Brandon Gwinn Wrote: Hey guys. Bless all of u with the   love  and  light  of our  infinite creator. Here's my wanderer's story, my  story of  awakening.  I  was born  into a fundamental Christian, very loving family in Oak Hill, WV  in  November of 1992.  Around 5 years old is when the scales   of childhood innocence  began to  fall off my eyes as i got out into the neighborhood  and  got  amongst the other kids. I started  picking up  some of their delinquent ways, and  eventually noticed a tension between my good upbringing and  who  i was  slowly becoming. When i was 12, we moved near  Ashland, KY and this completely threw off my balance.  Around 16 years old,  after going through social awkwardness, living for other people, and not having any identity of  my own, I started spiraling into my  dark night of the soul. I started drinking, smoking pot, and fell into a great depression. I started asking all  the big questions like who am i, whats my  purpose, and whats the point to all this. i had   tried to be faithful as a christian many times but kept going back and forth  between backsliding and recommitting. I knew i couldnt do it  on my own, so i gave up and  pretty much  told god that if he wanted me, he'd have to come  and get me. after this i really  started getting  to a dark place.   i was watching mass  shooting and killing videos on the internet, and was convinced the  economy  was  about to collapse carrying social order along   with  it. I became a doomsday prepper, buying  supplies. I  had no regard  for humanity any more and  became completely numb, apathetic and a  bit unstable. I thought  i was running out of time before the anticipated  collapse, and i thought i needed more supplies, so i got the  bright idea to rob this gas  station. I went in there fired a gun, got the money, and took off on some back roads.  before i knew it about 10  cops were on my  tail in a high speed chase. i pulled  over after  a while and  gave up cause there was nowhere to  go. they cuffed me, threw me in the back of the  cruiser and sent me to jail. After a few  nights of getting my  bearings, i found a  bible and began  to  flip through it. i could  tell god  was calling me back to him. The next night as this kept  working on me i had one of the most  profound experiences of my  life. That night, i was laying down  and everything just started to hit me. I broke down  in  tears  and began to cry out to god. i had hit  rock bottom. i  felt  so unworthy and so small and begged god for  just a sliver of mercy, for help, for something. then in the middle of my cry  for help, i heard three quiet but powerful  words come into  my thoughts  that would  change my  life  forever, "It'll be alright." As soon as i heard  these words it felt like a  bucket  of warm tingling oil poured  over my entire body from  head to toe and i  felt  such  a  peace as i had never  felt before in my  life. i knew  i was in god's hands now and everything was going to be okay. In the following  weeks, months, and  a  couple  years, i became like a  dry sponge for his word(which   at that time to me was the bible) i  learned  so much and grew so much and it was great. After about 5 years of  this i had grew to a point  where  i felt grounded and well rounded  enough to go out  and  meet other people of different beliefs to converse with them  and  hopefully win them  over to the christian side. Turns out i would  be the one who was in for a suprise. I met this one guy who brought to  me a message from the  bible from a whole nother point of view about the I AM  statements of jesus.  Whatever it was he  told me about his, pretty much  that we are god and all is god and that  our purpose is simply to be, clicked with my soul and  set me free into a whole nother level of spirituality that i call conscious being. This set me seeking upon  another  path for my new paradigm of truth. After   2 years of this seeking to no avail, i came across two books by michael newton called journey of souls and destiny of  souls, which really   opened my eyes. Then not too long  after that, i came across the law  of one  books by L/L Research and i had found my new home. The material resonated  with my soul like a radio tower. After taking in the information from the law  of one, i wrote L/L and they sent me a list of their books that they offer. I got and  read all these and it just added to the sense of  bliss  from uncovering  blessed truth. Growing and maturing with  the confederation philosophy, i finally got released  from prison  in the Kentucky  DOC after  serving 10 years. I got out  march 13, 2021. and now here i am writing this story. I'm just now beginning to read L/L's full archive of  channeling transcripts and guess that it'll  take me about two years to get through  it  all  if i read 3 a day, but i'm so looking forward to it. The impact that L/L has had on my life has been megatonic.  I am so thankful for what they  are, what they have become and the super  great  resource  that they  have provided for our planet. They   are a bright lighthouse of love  and light for so  many.  Bless  u all truly and greatly in the  love  and light of our one infinite creator. blessed be. Thanks!

Welcome to the world of spiritual seeking, Brandon Gwinn!

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Jonathan_TA - 04-07-2021

Welcome and glad you found peace with L/L Research! You may want to look up ICE-T from Law and Order SVU television series. He has been through jail as well and turned his life around. I guessed someone familiar to your experience would help you as well.

Here is a starter link from National Public Radio to get you started: NPR: Ice-T Story

RE: My Wanderer's Story - yossarian - 05-10-2021

(03-17-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Aaron has a real gift with bridging Christianity and the Law of One.  I think Carla would have liked him very much. Smile

Is Aaron A. the same Aaron as Aaron in this forum? Bring4th_Aaron?

RE: My Wanderer's Story - Ymarsakar - 05-10-2021

(05-10-2021, 01:40 AM)yossarian Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 02:27 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Is Aaron A. the same Aaron as Aaron in this forum? Bring4th_Aaron?

No, that would be Aaron Abke's channel.